CHAPTER 13

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Jinyoung POV

It’s Monday morning and I was a little late since Mark left just after dawn when he realized that he didn’t bring his work clothes when he came over for the weekend. Looks like I won’t be lonely this coming weekend I supposed…just the thought of it made me smile.

“Good morning…” I said, walking into the office.

“You!” Nayeon yelled at me.

“Me? What did I do?”

She rushed towards me and pulled me my hands to the staff lounge.

“Nayeon ah…what’s wrong?” I looked at her and she was silent.

When we arrived at the lounge Nayeon closed the door and stared at me.

“Ok, now you’re scaring me.” I said looking at her.

“Tell me one thing…”

“Anything…”

“Did you leave with Wooyoung oppa the other night?”

“Huh? Wooyoung hyung?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Nyoung…I saw you leaving with a guy…is it Wooyoung oppa? Jackson saw you too but he didn’t recognized the guy you’re with…”

I thought no one saw or even cared about me leaving since everyone was busy partying.

“No…it’s not Wooyoung…”

“Park Jinyoung…” she stared at me with her big eyes.

“I’m telling you the truth…he’s not Wooyoung hyung…”

“So it’s a different guy…” she raised her eyebrows. “Looks like someone got some humping over the weekend…” she smirked.

“Oh shut up!”

I got out of the staff lounge and Mark was just walked in.

“You won’t tell me who?” Nayeon said as she trailed me from behind.

“Nope…I told you, I don’t kiss and tell…good morning…” I said, looking at Mark.

“Morning…”

Mark POV

I was pacing back and forth at the emergency staircase waiting for Jinyoung. I texted him a few minutes ago asking if he could meet me here. I walked into the office this morning with Nayeon pestering Jinyoung about that night at the club and I was kinda worried if anybody found out that I was the one that left with Jinyoung that night. Not that I don’t want to tell anyone but nobody needs to know such private matters.

“Hey…”

Jinyoung came. He leaned over for a kiss but I avoided it, receiving a frown from him. I looked around and make sure that we’re alone here.

“Anything wrong?” he asked.

“I was just making sure…”

“We’re alone now…so, can I give you a kiss?”

“Sure…”

I closed our distance and Jinyoung kissed my lips.

“What are we doing here?” Jinyoung said.

“Did you tell Nayeon about us?”

“Huh?”

“She’s been asking you all day…”

“No…I didn’t tell her…does it matter if I tell her or not?”

“Yeah…I just don’t want anyone to know…about us…yet…”

“Why not? Are you a minor? A married man?” Jinyoung stared at me.

“No…it’s just…I’m just not ready for everyone to know…”

“Are you planning on keeping our relationship a secret?”

Relationship? What Jinyoung and had right now is a relationship?

“Please bear it for me…people know that you’re gay but not me…I can’t just make a grand entrance saying that I ed a man and turning gay in a day…it takes time…”

“And how long that should be? I mean…we’re still gonna meet right? Like dates and stuff…”

“Um…sure…but let’s do it subtly…I need time to adjust myself to all of this…”

Jinyoung POV

“Um…sure…but let’s do it subtly…I need time to adjust myself to all of this…” Mark said, trying to avoid my eyes. I hope he doesn’t have second thought about us.

Maybe I just can go with this…Mark was straight before all of this.

“Fine…we’ll go on your pace…I know it’s not easy coming out but I’ll be right here with you all the way…” I held his hand.

“Thank you…” he kissed the knuckles of my fingers. “So, you really didn’t tell Nayeon right?”

“No Mark…I didn’t tell her…and I’m not planning on telling her what’s going on behind closed doors.”

“Great…I’ll leave first ok, otherwise people will get curious where we’ve been disappeared to…”

With a kiss on my lips, he walked out the door and a few minutes later I followed suit. I was kinda furious when Mark decided to keep our relationship a secret but I kinda understand why…it’s not easy coming out. It’s gonna be high school all over again.

*************************************

Things were looking good for Jinyoung and Mark…the two continued their secret relationship, only meeting after office hours and hang out over between their apartments. Nobody at the office seems to notice the subtle touches, knowing looks the two been giving to each other.

It’s a busy day at JStyle office as they were about to finish another publication for the month.

Jinyoung POV

“Jinyoung oppa, where’s the article for product review section?” Jihyo asked as I was helping Hani noona sorting the Q&A sheets.

“I’ve already mail it to you…”

“But I can’t find it…” I saw her staring intently at her computer screen.

“Maybe it went to the spam folder…”

“Mmm…ok! Got it!”

I looked over and saw Mark at his desk busy with his work…he’s been with us for a few months now and he slowly picking up the paces and get on with our work schedule.

“Chaeyoung ah…can you help me copy this paper?” Mark asked.

“I’m sorry oppa, my hands are full right now…” Chaeyoung answered with apologetic eyes.

I got up and went towards him.

“Give it to me…I’ll do it…” I said asking him for the papers.

“It’s ok…I’ll do it myself…you probably busy with your own stuff…” he declined…typical Mark.

“My job almost done…give it to me…” I grabbed the papers from his hands. I leaned over and whispered. “Come to the printer room in 2 two minutes…” and I left.

I was printing out the papers when Mark walked into the printer room. He looked tired and lack of energy.

“What are we doing here?” he asked, standing next to me.

“Copying the papers…”

“I know that…”

“Too much work?” I looked at him.

“The usual…you know how it is when the deadline is coming up…”

I stop the printer and pulled him aside.

“C’mere…”

“What? We’re still in the office and there are people outside…” he was panicking.

“Relax…they’re busy…no one gonna be here…c’mere…”

Mark POV

Jinyoung pulled me and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a hug, dissolving all the worries I had.

“Good?” he asked, burying his head at the crook of my neck.

“Kinda…”

“Let just stay like this for a minute okay?”

I just nodded. I love the warmth that radiates from Jinyoung…just a simple hug could calm me down and I’m liking the feeling…a lot.

“So, you wanna come over for the night?” he said, swaying our bodies a little.

“But I thought you have to follow Mr. Kim to a shoot later today…”

“It won’t be long…besides…I kinda missed you…” he kissed my neck.

“Just call me when you got off…I’ll be down…”

“Why don’t you chill at my place? I’ll give you the passcode and make yourself at home…”

“Sounds good…”

We broke the hug and I feel so much energized than before.

“I wished I could kiss you right now…” Jinyoung his lips staring at me.

“Well, I’m not stopping you…”

We’re about to kiss when someone walked into the room. We quickly parted and stood a few feet apart from each other.

“Are you still using the printer?” it was Momo.

“No…we’re done actually…”

Thank god she didn’t suspect anything…that was a close one.

Jinyoung POV

The shoot ended late than I suspected. It’s almost 9pm when I got home. I walked in and saw Mark’s shoes near the rack.

“I’m home…”

No one answered. I went inside and saw Mark was on the couch, he had fallen asleep with his work clothes on. He must be tired waiting for me. I kneeled in front of him and take a good look at his face…how can someone look this good even in his sleep? Lady luck sure was on my side with this guy.

“Mark…wake up baby…” I ruffled his hair.

Mark stirred and opened his eyes.

“Hey…you’re back…” he said, rubbing his sleepy eyes. “What time is it now?”

“Almost 9…the shoot ended late…sorry to make you wait like this…”

“It’s okay…at least I got to take a nap…” he got up and stretched.

“I brought some food…I hope you like Chinese…” I said walking towards the kitchen.

“I’ll eat everything…”

“Everything?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Yes…everything…”

He crept behind my back and hugged me, planting a soft kiss on my shoulder. I can definitely get used to this.

 

An update to celebrate 150+ subbers!!! Thank u for the unending supports and love!!! My readers are truly the best!!!

Tell me what u guys think and don't forget to flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!