CHAPTER 7

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Mark POV

I can’t believe that Jenny was in front of me…and she looked as stunning as I remembered her. That black one piece dress accentuates her body and I’m sure guys in here are checking her out.

“Jenny ssi…”

“Um…Mark right?” she’s trying to avoid my gaze.

“So you remember me then…”

“I…uh…I gotta go…thanks for helping me just now…” she said, walking to the door.

Well, I’m not gonna let her go again…not when she’s constantly on my mind since our last encounter. I ran after her and luckily I was able to catch her before she could reach the other side of the lawn.

“Jenny ssi…wait…” I grabbed her arm.

She stopped and looked at me.

“I’m not a bad guy…maybe I came on too hard but I think you’re attractive and I really want to get to know you better…maybe we could go for a dinner for a start…nothing can go wrong with a simple dinner…what do you say?”

I’m getting nervous waiting for her answer. Please say yes…

She just looked at me and suddenly, she grabbed my arm, dragging me along with her.

Okay…what is going on?

“Jenny ssi…”

“Dinner? Let see if you still want to do that…”

Her voice.

Jinyoung POV

“I’m not a bad guy…maybe I came on too hard but I think you’re attractive and I really want to get to know you better…maybe we could go for a dinner for a start…nothing can go wrong with a simple dinner…what do you say?”

Okay…I took a deep breath and stared at him…I need to tell him the truth. I looked around and pulled his hand, walking to a secluded area just outside the gate.

“Jenny ssi?” he said, obviously confused.

“Dinner? Let see if you still want to do that…”

I pulled my wig off and I saw his eyes went wide.

“Hi Mark…it’s me Jinyoung…”

There…the truth came out…laid out in the open.

“What the…is this a joke?” there’s unidentified look on his face that I cannot decipher.

“No…this is the truth…”

“But…at the club…” he stuttered.

“That was me too…”

We just stood there with him staring at me.

“You still wanna go to that dinner?”

Then…

“Hey Mark…lets go…” I heard somebody calling his name and that’s probably my cue to go.

Looks like everything gonna change after this.

Mark POV

It was him…Jenny was Jinyoung. Why can’t I see it? No wonder he looked so familiar when I first saw him walking into the office…I mean…that face…but then…Jenny…her body…the way she dance…

She was actually a he…damn…

“Dude!”

Jaebum smacked my arm, startling me.

“What?” I stared at him.

“Were you even listening what I just said?” he glared.

“Um…yeah…”

“Then what did I say?”

“Um…something about office?”

“What the hell is up with you man? You’ve been spacing out since we left the party…did someone offered you weed or something?” he said with a frown on his forehead.

“No…”

“Did you saw someone you know?”

“Well…kinda…”

“Is it a girl?” he smirked.

Well…not actually a girl…

“Kinda…”

“Ohh…so, how’s magazine department?”

“It’s great actually…a lot different from what I used to…”

“Any cute girls…I bet you meet models all the time…”

“Not all the time…but I do meet them when I go to the fashion shoot…”

“That is so cool…by the way, one of the books I edited just got new best seller status…” Jaebum smiled.

“Really? Congrats man…”

“Thanks…”

As the dinner went on, my mind went back to Jenny…I mean Jinyoung…it seems like I can’t sink the fact that they’re the same person.

Jinyoung POV

“Thank you for picking me up…” I leaned against the leather seat of Nayeon’s car…wig off, heels on the backseat and I’m sure my makeup was smudged off.

“I guess the party didn’t do good impression on you?” she glanced at me then back on the road ahead.

“Pretty much…”

“What happened?”

“Jackson ditched me for a girl…”

“I kinda expect that to happen actually…” Nayeon giggled. “Is she prettier than you?”

“Bunny…” I glared at her with the corner of my eyes.

“Ok, ok…bad joke…anything else happened in there?”

“I met Mark…”

“A guy name Mark? Like in Mark from office? They have the same name? Interesting…”

“It is Mark from the office…”

“No way!” she looked at me.

“Eyes on the road woman!” I pushed her face back on the road ahead. “I was leaving and he caught up to me…saying that he’s attracted to me and stuff…he even asked me out to dinner.”

“He did? You agree?”

“I kinda revealed who I am…take off my wig in front of him and you could only imagine the horror on his face.”

“Well, you have to tell him the truth eventually…” Nayeon patted my thigh. “You did the right thing…”

“I hope so…”

This gonna change things between us…we’ve gotten close this past week and it’s not my crush talking, I think Mark is a great guy…he’s nice, easy to talk with and pleasant to be around. Looks like things gonna be awkward again I guess.

 

Another short update for hitting 1 subbers!!!! Confetti and balloon rain for me!!!!

Happy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!