CHAPTER 1

NO LABELS, WE JUST LOVE EACH OTHER

Jinyoung POV

I groaned as I looked at the skin colored pantyhose in my hand…never in a million years that I thought I would be donning that piece of women’s clothing…well, any women’s clothing that is.

*Does it even fit me?* I sighed staring at the tiny net like fabric.

“Jinyoung ah! Are you sleeping in there? What’s taking you so long wearing one simple pantyhose?” Nayeon barked outside the small room that I was in.

“If you haven’t noticed, it is my first time wearing this kind of so excuse me for being a little confused.” I snapped back. How am supposed to know about this? I’m a guy for sake.

“Just put it on just like how you would wear your normal underwear…jeez…shouldn’t gay guys know at least about it?” I heard Nayeon pacing back and forth outside.

“Well, not every gay guy knows about this and guess what? I’m the exception!” I sassed.

I took a deep breath and slide the pantyhose up my slender legs. The net like fabric felt foreign to me but somehow I kinda loved the feeling when they hugged my lower body like a second skin and accentuates my perky . I turned around and looked at my reflection and shake my head again.

*You can do this Jinyoung ah! Just one night and this will be over!*

“And don’t forget that skirt…” Nayeon said knocking the door.

“Yes mother…” I rolled my eyes. I sighed again looking at the red high waisted skirt hanging on the hook.

Nayeon’s eyes went wide when I walked out from the small dressing room.

“Oh my god!” she squealed. “I know that you have a great body but I didn’t know you would look so good in women’s clothes…” Nayeon spun me around. “A little muscular but everyone will think this woman worked out a little…”

“Could you stop? I’m getting dizzy…”

“Nice!” she smacked my , making me yelp from the sudden sting. “They’ll never see this coming…” Nayeon grinned. “Now, let’s continue to the next level…strip!”

“What?” I shrieked.

“Take off your shirt…we have to get you in a blouse…” Nayeon went to her closet. “But before that…put this on…” she throws a color bra to me.

“A bra?” I gawked…my eyes probably popped out from it sockets if I were a cartoon. “First the pantyhose, and now this? Are you crazy, woman?”

“Hey, if you gonna look like a woman, we have to do it properly…now shut up and put that on…or you want me to help you with that too?” she wink.

“Fine!” I pouted, stripping out of the t-shirt I was wearing. “What have I got myself into?”

“That’s the price for losing that bet honey…I told you Momo is brutal when it comes to bets and the punishment that come with it…” Nayeon patted my . “This skirt really fits you…” she was trying to suppress her laughter.

“Damn it! How am I supposed to know that she’s good in playing Hwatu? She’s Japanese for god’s sake!”

“She had a Korean foster mom who happened to be a Hwatu champion…go figure…” Nayeon said while rummaging through her wardrobe. “Where did I put that stuff?” She mumbled.

“Next time, please stop me from doing such things ok? I don’t think I could go through this anymore…Nayeon ah, can you hook this up?”

Nayeon smiled as she hooked the strap of the bra I was wearing. She took the extra padding she had and stashed it into the cup, making me looked like I actually have a .

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” I sat at the edge of the bed…in a bra…I can only imagine how ridiculous I must’ve look right now.

“Definitely!” she blow me a flying kiss. “There it is…” she took out a paper bag from her closet.

“Evil!”

“You love me anyway…” she winked. “I think this suit you the best…” Nayeon handed me a white cut out blouse.

“Isn’t it too much?”

“Trust me…you look good in it…put it on so we can get your hair and makeup next…before I forget, shoes…”

I groaned again thinking what will happen tonight.

“Relax Nyoung…you gonna be fine, by the end of this, I’m gonna make you look more beautiful than a real woman…” she patted my back.

Mark POV

“Let’s just go out and have fun a little…” Jaebum said, sitting in front of my desk, facing me with a stern look on his face.

“I got stack of documents that I need to do before my move Jae…I have to finish these up or Hyunwoo hyung would bite my off!”

“You’re gonna move next week, that’s 5 days away! One night of winding down at the club won’t do you any harm…please…and it’s Saturday tomorrow…” Jaebum begged.

“If you want to go so bad, just go…you don’t have to drag me along into this…” I said, busily typing away on my computer.

“I need a wing man dude…and you’re the only one I can count on.”

“What about Youngjae?”

“Youngjae’s busy…c’mon man…help me out a little…”

“Fine!” I gave in…I know I would say yes to Jaebum sooner or later. I hate myself so bad right now.

“Cool! I’ll pick you up at 10…”

“You’re lucky that you’re my best friend…” I glared.

I followed Jaebum down the dimly light stairs into the crowded basement club. Music blaring left and right, bodies mashed together, grinding to the rhythm, and truthfully, I was getting uncomfortable every passing minute and I just barely got here.

“Loosen up a little ok?” Jaebum put his arm around my shoulder. “Maybe there’s someone here that catch your intention.”

“As if…” I scoffed. I just have a drink or two and then I’m gone…better leave early than sorry.

“There’s Himchan hyung and the boys…let’s go.” Jaebum waved at a group of guys across the club.

Jinyoung POV

Cat calls and wolf whistles greeted me and Nayeon when they arrived at the VIP booth. I could feel my cheeks blushes rapidly…I actually got several guys actually looking at me, checking me out while wadding through sea of people in the club.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I give you…Jenny Park!”

I went to the front presenting myself in front a bunch of my coworkers and friends. Gasps were heard and then cheer echoed throughout the booth.

“Damn! You look better than I thought!” Momo screeched, hugging me tightly.

“You made me do this Hirai…” I flipped my wavy shoulder length wig in a girly manner.

“Well, you lose the bet…” Momo winked. “Good job unnie…” she bumped fist with Nayeon. “You’re really the master of makeover…”

“You look better than me…and that’s a compliment oppa…” Jungyeon said.

“Thanks.” I gave her a flying kiss.

“Where did you get the outfit though?” Jihyo asked.

“A friend of mine…she owned a boutique and luckily they have Jinyoung’s clothes size…”

“I’d date you if you were a girl…in heart beat…” Jackson said eyeing me. “Damn! You look good!”

“Thanks man…I dunno how you girls managed to do this every day…I mean, the hair, makeup…heels and this bra…” I cupped his chest. “I feel suffocated…”

“Beauty is a pain honey and we all made sacrifice…” Nayeon held my chin. “My hands are amazing…just look at you…”

“I can’t wait to get out of this…”

“Okay, let’s have fun…Jenny Park, tonight is your night!”

Glasses clink together and fun night was just starting.