Canoodle

BTS Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Is this the end, no way

“I am going to kill Jin hyung and Jungkook once they are back” he snorted sharply while throwing glances at the round clock.

“Gosh, 8 minutes and counting yet they are not here. Where the hell are those two?” Jimin wiggled his dangly legs in frustration. He found himself getting annoyed with the waiting, it was torturous considering there was a ticking bomb outside. The girl that he met earlier, he still couldn’t find the heart to trust her. It seemed all lies.

Not seem, it was too vague. He was confident her forehead spelled LIES since the beginning.

Sauntering to the door, he pressed his ears against it with hope he could catch the sound of movement from outside. His lips pursed into a small pout “It is quiet, has she left?” he was about to twist the doorknob but only to be welcomed by a loud knock on the door.

“Let me do my job, get out” she scowled. Seul continued to pound the door lightly using the black vacuum in her hand. He got to be kidding her, she needed to leave as soon as possible before unwanted faces Min Yoongi showed up and things got even messier than before.

Startled at the sudden impact beyond the door, Jimin straighten his body as his brows pinched together, unamused by the tone of her voice “Skip my room. I can clean it later, plus I can’t trust you just yet” he cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness.

“It is not just your room you know. It is Hoseok-ssi too. Have you asked him to skip the cleaning today?” Seul pressed with an intention to tease the shy guy even though it was pointless. She found it was amusing to consider how he easily got startled.

“Hoseok-ssi? Hyung will be fine, he has the cleanest room. There is nothing to clean here. J..ust.. go away… you weirdo” he murmured the last word afraid it might offend the other party.

“But…” she glanced at the name on the door before continues, since Jimin mentioned Hoseok then the person beyond the door must be Jimin. “Jimin-ssi, you might have a clean-freak roommate, too bad you are not Hoseok-ssi. I can tell your boxer is laying freely on the floor screaming for help” she smug.

Needless to say, it was barely two months since she started doing this job, yet Seul was able to catch up some of their habit. For instance, how Jimin loved to trash his boxer on the floor openly. When she first tended the job, Seul was honestly disgusted by that. However, as time passed, she was used to seeing Jimin’s infamous boxer came with different set of colour and pattern whereby sometimes it could be a sore to her eyes.

Jimin eyes rounded at her response “W-hat…are you..” his eyes scanned his room and it stopped at the corner of the room where he could find his purple boxer laid helplessly there. Just how much this girl knew about him? About them? His cheeks turned fifty shades of pink at the thought of Seul picking up his boxer from the floor and did the laundry afterwards. That was embarrassing.

“Are you… how did you know? You are creeping me out!” he gasped dramatically.

Seul’s eyes rolled a little “Whatever you say drama queen. Don’t blame me for your messy room” paying no attention to Jimin’s childish tantrum, Seul proceeded with her cleaning to the next room. The door said Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin’s rooms, she stared angrily at the name of “Min Yoongi” hoping this would be all nightmare.

 

------------------

Reluctantly, she entered the room and started the cleaning “Somehow it contrary to his foul mouth, his room is not that messy, as usual. Thank god, I don’t have to clean a lot today” she vacuumed the whole room while humming to Tony Montana. Yes, odd but it came out naturally without she realized.

On the other side, Jimin exasperated a sigh of relief knowing you had moved on to other room and stopped pestering him. Ironically, he was a little conscious with your presence there. He sat on his bed, reflected on many things like how he let a stranger saw the most private part of his life; his body and boxer.

She cleaned the dust on Yoongi’s shelf, patting the books softly, she arranged it accordingly which apparently gave satisfaction for her in the end. Seul was a little too perfectionist sometimes. Her eyes landed at the picture frame on the nightstand, something was pulling her close and she found herself had the photo in her hand already.

Her eyes scrutinized every face in the photos with a small smile “They look happy, he takes after his father I supposed” she never expected a harsh guy like Yoongi would have a family frame close to his bed, guess he is a family guy after all. Appearance can be deceiving most of the time. Who was she to judge him? If an only she had no issues with Yoongi, he could be a possible future friend.

Seul put down the frame quickly as it came to her realization, this was an invasion of privacy. It did not end right there, she was attracted to this one corner with different polaroid hung neatly there. She could see Bangtan group photos together, his selfie and a white mushy little creature namely Min Holly. A smile spread across her face at the sight “Aww, Min Holly is adorable. How can a guy like him pet something cute like this? Min Holly sure deserved better” she mentally judged him with a deep frown.

This was not her first time cleaning their rooms and she paid no attention to it before, why out of all day she was so interested with Min Yoongi’s room. Like everything that she learned from his room did not reflect his attitude. Who is the real Min Yoongi? She pondered upon the idea of finding the real Suga and reality hit her hard. She was wasting her precious time for someone who didn’t deserve her attention.

Seul shuddered at the mistakes that she almost commits few seconds ago. Moving on to Seokjin’s room, Seul must stop herself from getting involved in someone’s else life. After all, she had no intention to befriend any of Bangtan members. That would be the craziest idea that she ever had in life.

Seokjin’s room was as cleaned as Yoongi, so it took her only ten minutes to clean everything. Seul was ready to leave but something brushed passed her legs causing her to squirm in fear. She jumped a little finding the source of movement beneath her “What the hell was that?” tucking the strand of hair behind her ears, she crouched down to have a better view of it.

Without she realized, something slipped inside her hoodies making her to excrete the highest squeal of century “OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WHAT IS THIS” she jumped a little tried to get rid of the moving creatures underneath her hoodies. It was a total chaos when the thing started to slide creepily around her neck.

“HELP ME OH MY GOD! HELP HELP” she screamed.

Her voice sure garnered Jimin’s attention “What was that? Did she just call for help” he was contemplating whether to check on her, but the voice got louder and unstoppable? Gathering his courag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter