Mollify

BTS Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42: It smells just like you

Life has been dulled for Seul. The same old thing repeating every single day. If she could do something interesting to her repetitive days, Seul would choose to be in Yoongi’s arms. Bangtan was busy completing their tour in Japan and thankfully they were now at the end of it. Yesterday, Wings Tour ended in Macao so Seul was expecting the boys to be back today with an open heart.

She’s longing for Yoongi, it was not even a surprise anymore. Ever since their last date before Wings Tour in Osaka, she could barely see Yoongi and had a proper chit chat over a cup of tea. It seemed like the time had a mind of its own and what seemed like a ‘date’ for the lovebirds would only last for 10 minutes.

Rubbing her palms against the soft fabric of her blouse, Seul was excited to end her shift. Hwasa and Wongeun could read her like an open book that it was the d-day, the return of Ji Seul’s Man. Annoyed by the little sound that she made over the counter, Wongeun sighed deeply “Are you planning to ruin that machine?” his deep voice brought Seul out from her dreamy state.

“Sorry” she hummed apologetically earning a playful scowl from Hwasa.

“Do you really want to get fired?” the tan girl teased with a meaningful smile.

Seul rolled her eyes in utter disgust knowing that’s what she hoped a month ago, “You don’t need to fire me, I will fire myself” the term of the so-called contract would expire soon. And, Seul was over the moon to finally be freed from Kwon’s supervision in a few weeks or less.

Oddly, Kwon had stopped coming to pay her a visit after the small commotion that he caused, yet that implied nothing. That nasty old man could be plotting for something out there in order to get things work in his way.

“Fiesty. What time will your baby boo coming back from Macao?” Hwasa wiggled her brows unknowingly.

“Anytime by now, but I won’t be meeting him until tonight”

Wongeun raised his brow in amusement “And why is that?” “Out of all time you are choosing the night to meet him?” said Hwasa playfully.

“Because that man is a human and he probably needs space to breathe. I am not a clingy panda, so I can wait until tonight. Stop with that silly faces and questions, you are a true ert” Seul scolded her with a soft jab on her arm.

“I said nothing about it, don’t call me a ert!” Hwasa chided defending herself even though everyone knew it well that she meant her words that way anyways. Seul continued to throw daggers at her best friend as Wongeun snorted in disbelief watching their antic.

“Seul-ie you can just go home to your man’s arm” he suggested with a grin causing the latter to look at him warily. Everyone knows Wongeun is the best employer that she could wish for, but why was he so pressed over the arrival of Yoongi from his world tour? Now, he sounded like a concern boyfriend.

Gaping at the request, Seul cringed in sheer confusion “I promise to Yoongi that I will be meeting him tonight, thank you for your kind gesture though” the annoyed girl declined his order.

“You are not even in your best state, might as well go home and get ready to meet your man” “I agree. Your presence doesn’t bring any good either” both of them chortled almost in one voice which triggered Seul’s annoyance.

“YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE”

 

---------------

Staring blankly at the familiar building in front of her, Seul grumbled lowly under her breath. The sky was crystal clear that she could almost see her own reflection from the clear sky, but there she’s standing like a statue in front of Bangtan’s dorm after the intervention from you know who. In meeting their expectations, she decided to call it a day and headed to the boys’ place.

There was no text from Yoongi indicating his arrival, therefore Seul made the initiative to prepare good home-cooked meal in welcoming the boys after their tour. They deserved at least that anyways.

Seul made her way inside the luxurious building gleefully because after weeks she finally got the chance to prepare real food for the boys. On top of all, she would reunite with Min Yoongi in a bit, so that was the best part of it after all.

 

“Kim Namjoon I heard something-For god sake, we just arrived-“ “It is nothing hyung” startled by Jin’s voice, Namjoon crouched down to clean the broken glasses.

“I swear in the name of all the food that I cooked to feed you guys, if you break anything I will-“ “It is really nothing hyung! Yeontan bumped into the small vase on the table” he quickly shielded his mistake before Kim Seokjin came nagging, usually lasted for whole day. As if little Yeontan could sense Namjoon framing his mistake on it, Yeontan started to bark at Namjoon causing the latter to jump a little in his stance.

Taehyung whom happened to hear the commotion and the false accusation made on his precious baby, as the father of Yeontan, he cradled it in his arm shooting Namjoon an indifferent glance. “Are you seriously pinning the blame on Tan-ie? Jin hyung, Joon hyung made a big mess here!” Taehyung stuck his tongue out before fleeing from the scene with Yeontan leaving dumfounded Namjoon behind.

Grinding his teeth together, the leader grumbled under his breath knowing the older guy would come any second by now to give him a long fatherly lecture. He carefully gathered the broken glasses and dumped it into the bin one by one, until he felt a small hand encircled his wrist halting his action.

His eyes rounded in surprise to see Seul in front of him and the corner of his lips was tugged into a smile “Seul-ah! I didn’t know you are coming this early?” the girl chuckled softly before turning her attention to Namjoon again.

“I thought you guys will arrive in the evening” Seul blinked in confusion as her hand diligently picked up the remaining mess on the floor, before snatching the broom away from Namjoon.

“Yoongi hyung didn’t text you?” he threw her a curious glance as both of them stood allowing Seul to sweep the floor in process. Leaning against the counter was Namjoon, examining Seul every move “No he didn’t text me. Is he alright?” now it was her turn to feel anxious over Yoongi’s wellbeing. It was either Yoongi was too exhausted to the point of not having any energy to text her, his arrival or he was not feeling well.

“I assumed he told you, guess he forgot. Hyung didn’t feel that great the whole flight. He went straight to bed as soon as we reached home. He didn’t want to worry you Seul-ah” her heart sunk upon hearing the fact that Yoongi wasn’t feeling well. She was right after all. Yoongi wouldn’t leave her hanging without any solid reason.

Worried of his condition, Seul looked at Namjoon like a lost puppy “Is he inside the room? Can I see him?” amused by her reaction, Namjoon let out a small chuckle while sliding a hand inside his pocket.

“Well, you don’t need my approval. He is your boyfriend. Go and meet him, Seul-ie. I’m sure he needs you” he smiled earnestly showing of his cute dimples. Like a flash, Seul mouthed Namjoon a quick thank you before headed hastily towards Yoongi’s room.

As she was about to open the door, she bumped into a dishevelled Jin “Oh Seul-ah hi, good to see you” the older man gave the girl a brief hug with a tired smile. “Are you urm okay Jin? You look disoriented” she giggled, returning the hug.

“About that, I need to settle something with Namjoon. Since you are here, I will give you and Yoongi p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter