Intimate

BTS Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: The feel is real, you cant avoid it.

D-2 to BBMA

“Seul-ah, bring the outfit on the bed next door. The boys are getting ready for their interview” Semmy, the head stylist hollered from the bathroom. “I need to find Taehyung’s accessories, I will be there in 5. And, oh help any of the members that already had their makeup on with their outfit” Seul gathered the outfits, wobbling a little considering the weight from the outfits were a little too much for a girl like her to hand. She was basically shrinking from everyone’s view.

She took a few moments to stabilize herself before making her way stealthily to the entrance “Alright unnie, I am going now!” her voice muffled behind the pile of clothes in her embrace. It never occurred to her this job would be this challenging. Mentally and physically challenging. It was only her second day running errands for Semmy, yet she could feel her whole-body aching in pain. Seul couldn’t feel her legs anymore.

Thankfully, their room was at the same floor as hers, shorten her distance and time to reach the room. She leaned against the door, using her elbow to press the button with a soft huff. Seul straightened herself upon hearing the soft thud beyond the door, though she almost dropped the loads on the floor, her fast reflex avoided any accident happen.

“Sem, finally!” said one of the staffs brightly.

“It is Seul” Seul mumbled.

“Ah Seul! Get inside quickly, it must be heavy. I can’t even see you behind those outfits” the girl let out small giggle, giving way for Seul. “Jimin close your eyes! Stop moving your lids, for pete’s sake” Seul heard a soft voice at the corner frustrated at the younger guy antic.

Seul was in daze, as she had zero idea which way to go considering the clothes were towering her figure. She had to take a little peek from her side only to get herself in trouble yet again luck was on her side. Seul pulled it off without injuring the expensive clothes, “Unnie, where do I place this?” she inquired hoping for some enlightenment.

“Oh god, my bad. Place it on the table in front of you, just few steps in front of you” the girl who greeted her at the door now was busy smearing cream on Yoongi’s milky skin giving Seul direction in process. Yoongi who had his gaze fixated on Seul held back his tongue from cracking up at the sight in front of him. He mentally complimented Seul adorableness and her small figure didn’t bring any good in this either.

“Nuna, are you sure she doesn’t need your help? She is….shrinking” Taehyung rough voice beside Yoongi made her heart raced. Now, that she realized everyone must be witnessing the state that she was in at the moment. She was sure, it would be ugly.

Yoongi retorted, “She has to do something about her size” teasing the girl making her turn to fifty shades of red. “Damn Min Yoongi” cussing under her breath, Seul forced her wobbly legs to walk properly without committing any mistakes.

Ignoring Yoongi little tease was the best thing to do right now, with that Seul could find herself smiling again as she sensed a hard surface near her feet. Leaning forward, she was about to release the heavy loads on the table. With her inability to get a clear view of what’s in front of her, her heel had caught an electrical wire, causing her to trip and stumble over the wooden chair almost slamming her face flat against the cold tile.

Jin’s hand shot out, catching Seul before she lost her balance. She pressed her eyes tighter expecting to hear a loud thud beneath her or at least the pain that might attack her in few seconds. Yet, nothing from that.

“Be careful clumsy!” his soft voice muttered in annoyance, with his arms clamped around her waist tightly. Yoongi and Taehyung who were in the same room shrunk in their seat upon witnessing Seul clumsiness that might turn into a serious accident. Both of them were about to arise from their feet to save the day however thankfully Jin who was few feet away from Seul, fast enough to halt the accident from happening.

Releasing her from his embrace, Seul finally let out a deep sigh of relief “That was close! Thank you Jin!” she turned to face the handsome guy with a wide smile. His eyes glimmered in happiness since he had his makeup on, he looked overly handsome in that plain black shirt of his. Not that he didn’t look good with those magic touch from the talented nuna, yet Jin is already good looking in real. The magic touch enhanced the glow on his face.

Seul didn’t even realize she was blushing at her own thought.

‘…what the hell is wrong with me’ Seul tore his gaze before Jin noticed the obvious taint on her cheeks.

Jin patted the top of her head softly “Seul, can I get change? Where is my clothes?” he asked once again with his soft yet manly voice. Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Yoongi scowled lowly “Yah Min Yoongi, I told you to stay still and don’t move. Go to sleep!” the older woman scolded, frowning deeply.

‘Why is Jin hyung acting all coy in front of her’ his mind mentally judged the eldest member in the group, deciphering the image in front of him making him even more annoyed.

“Oh yes, unnie told me to help you guys to change, wait let me find your outfit!” Seul grinned, looking for the outfit with Jin’s name tag on it. Surprised by her own competency to find everything under five seconds, Seul handed the outfit to Jin “Here you go!” Jin nodded in approval.

“You are good Seul-ah. Have you ever considered to work with us?” his question flustered her. Working with seven living sculpture, like she could survive a day with them around her 24/7. Seul barely survived few hours with these boys, that sounded more like a pathway to heaven.

Seul blinked “I am working with you guys, your caretaker” she chuckled softly.

Jin corrected “As a stylist I mean, not a caretaker” deep down inside how he wished he could hire Seul, if an only he owned the company, Ceo Jin.

“I like being your caretaker better. I can cook for you guys and look after your welfare” she muttered genuinely. A soft smile spread on his face, Jin had genuinely loved Seul’s presence around them. In fact, he yearned for more time to be with her. Too bad, she had her own life not that he wanted to ruin hers. If it is possible, he wanted to keep her by his side forever.

What a dangerous thought. Jin shrugged off the weird feeling inside him refused to succumb into it deeper. He encircled her wrist, tugging her to one of the rooms “Where are we going?” she asked confusedly.

“Helping me to get change?” he said innocently. Jin meant to but to see Seul small eyes rounded in pure fear, motivate him to prolong the teasing.

Seul pulled her hand from his grip “You want me to watch you strip?” he nodded with a serious expression. “That is how stylist do their job, if you don’t believe me. You can ask Semmy nuna” he cleared his throat allowing himself to breathe from this fun scene.

“You mean, unnie has seen all of you strip before? I mean, the stylist that work with you. They watch you.. urm strip?” she hesitated, reconsidering Jin’s word to be serious. This line of work was even dangerous than she ever thought. Not that it toyed you mentality but as well as it is playing with your heart.

Jin nodded with a soft hum, surpassing his smile.

For an endless moment she stared into the dark depths of his eyes before pulling in a deep breath. “I can’t watch you strip” Seul expressed in her tiny and timid voice. She looked vulnerable and adorable itching Jin to pull that pure girl into his arm. Yes, he did it after much contemplation.

“I am joking” he laughed heartily, squeezing the girl in his embrace. Jin who had no control over his laugh hid his face in her shoulder. She could literally feel his whole body shaking due to the excessive laugh.

Seul grunted “What a prick” puffing her cheeks, she gave a soft slap on his back enough to show her dissatisfaction toward his over the top teasing. Pulling away after calming down, Jin squished her cheeks moulding them in circular motion “You should see your face. Tsk, acting innocent huh. Remember I caught Jungkook kissing you before~” he whispered lowly in her ears before disappearing behind the door to get ready.

She blushed madly ‘WHEN DID HE SEE THAT?’ she scrambled to her feet and hurried out of the room. Being in the same room as Jin only suffocate her even more, that was so unnecessary for him to make fun of her.

“Seul? Are you alright?” she bumped into clueless Semmy at the door yet Seul managed to pull the most awkward smile of the century. “I am alright, Jin is changing inside. Did you find the accessories for Tae?” she immediately find a topic to talk about before the older woman noticed the tense in the air.

Beaming widely, Semmy nodded “Thank god I brought the tie along! This is a must accessory for Tae. Oh, since you are here, can you go check on Gukkie. I bet he is struggling with his belt. I need to get this to Tae. Thank you Seul-ah” she winked leaving the unstable girl behind.

‘What kind of guy who doesn’t even know to put on his own belt, is he an idiot?’ Seul dragged her feet to the east, twisting the door knob open only to be welcomed by Jungkook’s . Holy, Jungkook’s was a must sight to see. His tone muscle was too much for her eyes to handle.

“Nuna I can’t fix this freaking belt, can’t they make a simpler belt” he complained while his fingers fumbled at his belt. His lower lips puckered into a small pout, as he spun around to catch Seul’s hard gaze roaming on his body “Seul… What are you doing urm here…I thought it was nuna” he rubbed his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter