MMA2016

BTS Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10:Thanks for believing in someone like me,dealing with these tears and wounds.

Seul trudged backwards feeling her bones melted due the overflowing warmth from the kisses, but before her body could kiss the ground a hello Yoongi’s strong arm encircled around her waist, holding her close to his body. This was dizzying, she could not feel herself anymore. The way his lips moved desperately against her, seeking for a permission to enter caused her soul to depart permanently from her body.

On the other hand, Yoongi found himself got carried away as his earlier plan was to tease and trip guilt her not to extent of locking lips with her. Why was his body acting against that genius brain of his? Had he gone nuts overnight?

Regaining back her composure, Seul found the strength in her to push Yoongi chest backwards, breaking the kisses. He was still holding onto her tight, even though she managed to stop the unexplained moment that they had a minute ago.

Her small hands were clutching onto his shirt, and Yoongi muscle flexed due to the contact. Both of them were left breathless after the unexpected kisses. A visible taint of blushes could be seen on their cheeks, Seul and Yoongi were in dazed.

Inhaling a deep breath, Seul uttered the first word to break the silence between that “Wh..at was that for…” a heavy lump on her throats making its hard for her to breathe. With Yoongi gregarious presence close to her, she could smell his manly cologne and it drove her insane once again.

What is wrong with her and man’s cologne? She felt the same way with Jimin, their smell. Why they got to smell so effin good? Not that she cared but it was sinful to her senses.

Yoongi’s silence only to suffocate Seul even more “I have to go…” she felt his grip loosened then she took the chance to slip away.

Snapping his weird thought away, Yoongi realized Seul was about to escape again and before that thing happened, he needed to clarify something. She staggered towards the door and before she could twist the knob, a pair of arms once again engulfed her into a tight embrace putting her step at halt.

Seul was about to open to question his sudden affection towards her as she had no more strength to fight Yoongi, her energy had depleted following the kisses that they shared. It was too much for her to digest.

Yoongi’s breath tickles against her neck, he hummed “I will see you again soon, Mrs Hwang’s daughter” it somewhat sounded like a warn that another time he caught her again, he would make sure to bring the truth out. However, why it didn’t sound like a warn to her more like a hope that they would be together again?

She screamed mentally not liking this sticky situation that she was in. Min Yoongi out of all people, it never dawned on her this thing escalated fast. Was it just her feelings or Min Yoongi was hinting on something?

He took a step backward giving the poor girl space to breathe or at least that’s how he thought it would be. Okay breath in breath out Ji Seul, Seul mentally groaned while steadying her rapid breathing. Without uttering any words, she dashed out and was welcomed by flabbergasted Jimin.

“Mmm…I.. mmm…. where” he swayed his body from left to right and frowned.

Seul still had to regain herself after the things with Yoongi and to face Jimin again giving her no time to chill “I..am sorry..I have to go…” Jimin nodded staring at her way.

Gathering all her stuffs, Seul took off her apron and set it aside. Jimin watched her every movement closely wanting to say something but decided to hold his tongue back. What was he supposed to say? That he was sorry about the incident in the bedroom?

Manners always come first, so Seul bowed politely at Jimin way before making her way and finally escaped from the tiger lair. Jimin ran after her taking a hold of her wrist, the touch startled her “W-hat is wrong?” she gulped not knowing how to react to Jimin’s intense gaze.

It burnt hole through her head.

“You..left your phone..” Jimin said shyly, handing the rose gold phone to her.

Seul hummed under her sharp breath “Mmm.. thank you…” it took her a moment to initiate the first move as her eyes focused on Jimin’s hand which was wrapped securely around her wrist. Jimin sensed the fiery gaze and immediately let go Seul’s hand with a soft huff.

“Oh sorry..” she gave him final glance and disappeared from his vicinity.

“Ji Seul..Seul” he muttered with a small smile spread across his face. The name tickled his heart, way to allow some strangers invaded his personal space. That one space in his heart is untouchable at first now gets a little shaky.

 

----------------------

“Jeon Jungkook you better be fast, or I am leaving you” he hollered as he continued to press the elevator button furiously.

“COMING KIM SEOKJIN-SSI!” the younger guy strutted with a soft pant.

“Did you find the tape? Yoongi is so going to kill you if you don’t get the tape delivered safely to him”

“Am I delivery boy now? Namjoon hyung could have sent it by himself, yet he made us do a detour just to get this cd. And why would Yoongi hyung be home so early? That is so not him” he pondered.

Yoongi is known to be a workaholic freak, staying in his genius lab was his thing ever since they debuted. So, to see him back home early this broad daylight was a little over the top. He wouldn’t be back unless something really was bothering him.

“ He does the unexpected thing so scratch that” Seokjin grew impatient as he watched the elevator descended diligently through the digital monitor. The ding sound from the elevator made him heaved a sigh of relief “I wonder what is so important that Jimin forced us to be back home at this time”

Jungkok shrugged “It must be a prank because we forgot to bring him along” as soon as the door to the elevator opened, a figure with head hung low scurried off without caring who’s in front of her.

Jin frowned at the impact “Hey watch out where you are going young lady” he voiced out his annoyance. To his utter astonishment, Seul turned to him with an apologetic look before scurrying off in hurry.

“Mmm? No problem…”

Jungkook blinked confusedly “Hyung, hurry the elevator is about to close duh” his voice brought him out of his trance. Jin managed to capture the look in her eyes, it was a hint of fear and confusion. He wondered what happened to the young lady? It was none of his business anyway, but he got to admit he was drawn by the beauty of her eyes.

He hoped she will be just fine.

 

------------------

Despite her weird encounter with Jimin few days ago and the Suga thing, Seul managed to pull through it, tending her works as usual but thankfully these days her luck was on her side. As far as her concerned there was no unexpected meeting with the babytan.

She tried to occupy herself with the workloads at the shop, and decided to forget Yoongi’s devil whispers which became a mere nightmare for her now. For an odd reason, his voice lingered in her mind since that day. Do not speak of the kisses, now it affected her so badly to the point her heart weakened every time Yoongi’s part came into the songs that she listened to.

With that, she decided to stay away from Bangtan Sonyeondan for the time being.

Away from their songs.

Away from their updates.

Away from Park Jimin.

Away from Min Yoongi.

Okay, that is how she’s going to put this. Min Yoongi is a real fire.

“Can I come in?” a knock on her door brought her back to her sense. Then, she remembered her date with Hwasa. They were supposed to go out for a movie since that time of the month whereby they only got a short break. Without waiting for her answers, Hwasa would enter anyways. Who could stop her.

Seul’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter