Harrow

BTS Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44: Save me

“Hyung, we’re trying to wake you up. Are you seriously okay? You are scaring us!” said the golden maknae, as he handed a glass of plain water to him which him gladly took it. Steadying his heavy breath, he drank the water and broke the silence “Seul. I dreamed of her, she looked s-cared…She seemed-“ “Yoongi hyung you need to hear this” Namjoon barged into the room cutting off his sentence.

All eyes were on the leader, and stood behind him was Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung looking as anxious as Yoongi. “What is it?” he gulped hoping to hear something good instead of bad one. After what he experienced few minutes ago, he feared it was a sign to this news that he about to hear from Namjoon.

“It came through your voice mail. I am sorry that I go through your phone. But I wanted to make sure that I keep an eye on it while you are resting in case Seul contacted you” Namjoon voice sounded different almost like he’s hiding something big from him.

“Namjoon.. what the hell is happening?” he got up from his bed, making his way to him.

The leader pressed his lips together in fear, as he slid his thumbs across the screen.

“Y..oongi… H..elp..me..I ..am scared..Please..help me” Seul’s voice filled the room halting Yoongi’s step towards Namjoon.

Everyone’s eyes bulged at the sound of Seul’s shaky voice. It was a long pause enough to render everyone speechless. They could hear her heavy breathing at the end of the line.

Yoongi felt his limb weakening, as he looked so confused in his stance. A soft sob broke the silence and they heard she inhaled her breath collecting her courage to continue “I..am sorry.. I tried to stop him.. but..i cant… i..Yoongi- I- Please..I am sorry- I am scared” Seul painful sob continued to taunt their ears.

He grabbed his phone from Namjoon and quickly dialled her number without hesitation “ why didn’t she pick up! ! ! Pick up Seul” he gritted his teeth letting his anger and frustration took over his sane mind.

‘What the hell just happened’ Jin had cold feet knowing the desperation in Seul’s voice which indicated something bad had happened to her. Namjoon on the other hand had left the room to get their manager as this matter need to be solved tonight. Not knowing what actually happened back in Seoul was torturous for everyone.

“ PICK UP. SEUL PICK UP” the distress man hissed harshly garnering everyone’s attention towards them.

“N..othing will happen to Seul right?” Jungkook stuttered between his words, biting his chapped lips. He felt a pair of arm wrapped around his shoulder “She will be alright gukkie, dont worry” Jimin whispered softly, as his moved his hand to the boy’s head affectionately.

The younger boy emitted a soft sigh, his eyes watered, and the dam was about to be broken in any second now “I..am afraid hyung. Wh-at if.. Seul..-” Jimin once again enveloped his arm around him before he could finish his word.

“She will be okay” Jimin muttered with a hint of disapproval for Jungkook’s wild thoughts.

Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung remained silence watching the scene unfold in front of them. With impatient Yoongi at the corner of the room whom was ready to throw his phone against the wall, their mind literally froze for a moment.

Not long after, Namjoon returned with Manager Sejin whom looked dead serious upon receiving the news from Namjoon, followed by two of Bighit staffs behind. Both of them seemed occupied with their phone probably trying to reach the personnel back in Seoul that could help resolve the issues.

“Did she pick up her phone?” Sejin tilted his head at Yoongi’s direction.

The pale man shook his head tiredly, “No. Hyung-nim, what should I do? I need to find her. I need to make sure she is alright”

“I know” Manager Sejin replied with a soft hum.

“We’re trying to find the fastest plane ticket for you while we send some of our men to look for her” he continued. Contrary to the current situation, Yoongi seemed void. The fact that he didn’t throw any fit, it scared others. The real Yoongi would freak out or demand something more than just an assurance from their manager.

It was safe to say Yoongi felt a little defeated and distracted. If he were to throw a major tantrum here, nothing would change? It’s not like his anger could bring him back to Seoul in an hour. No matter what he felt at the moment, he had to go through this situation rationally.

Jin flinched at Yoongi indifferent reaction “Yoongi-ah, are you okay? You seem lost and…soulless” the question earned everyone’s attention on Yoongi. Suffocated by the pitiful look that he received, he excused himself to the room in hope to recollect his thoughts privately.

Namjoon eyes followed Yoongi’s every step, worried that the man collapsed in the middle. “This is no good, the fastest flight we could get for Yoongi is after the AMAs performance?” one of the staffs broke the eerie silence.

“Can you find any emergency seat which is faster than that nuna? The performance will end in 12 hours, I don’t think hyung could wait that long. I am worried of him” Hoseok inquired worriedly.

“I tried, but it was all occupied. What should we do?”

“Book the flight, but keep your eyes on other seats in case someone want to let go their seats. Everyone go get a quick nap, you have to get ready in four hours” his order was clear. Manager Sejin threw a final glance at the door to Yoongi’s room before it returned to Jin “Make sure he is alright. You know what to do Jin” Jin’s stomach clenched in fear to be remembered by the memory of their past.

Not today. He would not allow such things happen again.

 

--------------

10 hours since Ji Seul’s last seen or he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter