1st First Kiss: Annoying Neighbor

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 1:
You can't tell him what's happening.

~*~*~*~

THE MOMENT YEONHEE opened her eyes, she saw the ceiling. She wasn't on her bed and she suddenly felt back pain. The moment she sat up she saw about a dozen on cards scattered around her.

She narrowed her eyes at the cards and observed what it actually looks like. "Is this GaEun's Tarot cards? Why is it here?" She said to herself while scratching her head. She noticed that she felt lighter than these past few days wherein, her studies are causing her stress.

"Yeonhee! Wake up now! I'm making breakfast but I have a task for you first!" Her mother shouted from downstairs.

"YES! I'LL GO DOWN IN A BIT!" She replied and picked-up the cards after. She placed it on her studying table and gets her phone to call GaEun. She sat on the bed first and dialed her friend's number.

After a couple of rings, she heard her friend's voice. "Yah. It's Saturday today. Why are you calling this early?"

"Ohh, I'm sorry. Are you still sleeping?" Her face grimaced upon realizing that she actually disturbed her sleeping friend.

"Yeah." She heard her friend yawned. "Anyway, what is it?"

"Ah, right. I think you left some of your Tarot cards here. Though, I am not sure when. Perhaps, did I borrow these?" She scattered the cards on her table and saw that the card's designs were almost alike. Shadow of a person and a question mark in the middle.

"Yah. What are you saying? You know that I won't lend my cards to anyone even you. And I did not leave anything there. I am sure." It became silent on the other line for a moment and she can only hear footsteps on GaEun's wooden-floored room. "I'm checking it right now. Nothing seems missing. Hmmn, fifty... sixty... yep. It's complete. Maybe that is just your brother's. Go and ask him instead."

"Ohh, alright. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Go back to sleep." She giggles and her friend on the other line just laughed together with her before she ended their call.

She arranged the cards topping each one and left it on her table before leaving her room.

"What took you so long?" Her mother huffed at her the moment that she saw her enter their kitchen. She just scratched her head.

"Uhm... I cleaned my room. A bit." She reasoned out.

Her mother doesn't seem to buy her alibi and looked at her from head to toe. "I saw you sleeping on the floor earlier. And your room still looks like a piggery. Anyway," she moved her gaze back to the stove. "Since today is Saturday, try to clean our front yard first."

"Whaaaaat?" she reacted that made her mother look back at her.

"The breakfast still isn't ready! And the neighbor shoves some soil on our yard again. If ever you'll see him, scold him and threaten him that you'll throw soil on his yard doubled the soil that his dog throws on our clean yard! Go now! The cleaning materials are already there!" Her mother scolded.

She started to walk out while stomping her feet like a child throwing some tantrums.

The minute she saw the mess, it made her sulk more. The outrageous scenery of their front yard brought her an instant bad mood.

"What kind of mess is this?! Aish!" She rudely scratched her head in annoyance before starting to sweep their yard.

She swept the scattered soil aside first to gather them and took them using a dustpan and into the trash bag. Her mother instructed her to gather the soil since she can use it for her gardening activities.

When she's almost done sweeping the last batch of soil, all of a sudden she heard something that sounds like digging—scratching, rather—on the ground and then, a handful of soil was thrown directly at her.

She grumbled and threw the stick broom on the ground. "YAH!" She even tried to point at the culprit from the neighbor's yard but found no one.

She furrowed her brows as she tries to peek on the other side of the fence where, she only found a white fluffy dog looking cutely at her.

"YAH VIVI! NO!" Someone suddenly shouted and of course, she has to look at the culprit's owner so that she can also blame him for his dog's bad behavior.

Her frown disappeared the time that she made sure by looking for the nth time on who's in front of her.

"O... OH SEHUN?!" She exclaimed while her eyes almost popped out of her eye sockets.

"Uhm," the guy peeked at his back, trying to check if there's anything wrong around him and after, she looked back at her. "Is there... anything wrong, Noona?" He asked while scratching his neck.

"He called me NOONA." She thought even if she still can't make a tiny move and can still feel her stiffened muscles. She even wants to faint but now isn't the time for that since, this chance is rare. She shook her head and tried to fix herself.

"Uhh, y-yes there is! I mean—" she keeps on looking around since IT'S OH SEHUN WHO'S IN FRONT OF HER. She has no idea how to handle this because she didn't expect that OH SEHUN is going to be their neighbor.

"If y-you wouldn't mind me asking. Since when are you our neighbor? Because, oh my gosh! Did the other members visit you here?!" She said while jumping on her place and clapping.

The guy's face went confused as he lowered his brows while looking at her. "Uhm... I... I don't know what you're talking about, Noona." He replied and picked his small dog up. "And I am sorry for what Vivi did. I don't know what he keeps on digging on this spot but, I will help you clean the mess that he throws on your yard. I will also make sure that from now on, he will not leave our house anymore without me. Again, I am sorry." He said and bowed at her. "I'll take him first inside and let me help you clean the rest." He added. And before he even turned his head, Yeonhee spoke.

"Hey wait. I think I can't also understand what's happening. Why are you acting like you're not a celebrity? You are one of EXO's members right? Aren't you afraid to be noticed by someone else? Actually, I am your fan!"

"Huh?" Sehun once again scratched his neck out of confusion. "Noona, if ever, are you sick today? Frankly speaking, you're saying weird things. I live here ever since and you're my neighbor ever since but, you don't really go out of your house often. You've seen me many times already but, honestly, I am surprised that you talked to me today. And, why are you saying that I am one of those Ek-so? I don't even know those guys." He explained.

Yeonhee's mouth remained open upon hearing Sehun's explanation. "What in the world is happening?" She thought and averted her gaze away from Sehun. "Omona." She clasps a hand over . "I think this is just a dream. Or if not..." He looked back at Sehun and tried to grab his shoulders. Sehun just looked even more puzzled about what this lady in front of him is acting.

"Yah, listen!" She started mildly shaking Sehun. "YOU, aren't really my neighbor as far as I can remember. I don't know what's really happening but, things don't seem right in here. YOU, don't really know me because I am one of your fans. YOU, aren't just a normal guy. YOU, are one of those universal superstar. YOU, are one of the members of EXO!" She explained. She saw her room's ceiling right after she made a quick blink.

"A DREAM?" She said and sat up. She noticed that she wasn't on her bed and she's back on the floor again. The cards were also there AGAIN and are scattered around her. Just, one thing is different.

She gasped upon seeing that one card changed

She gasped upon seeing that one card changed. It now has Sehun's picture and name: 'Oh Se Hun'. "What the hell is happening?"

"Yeonhee! Wake up now! I'm making breakfast but I have a task for you first!" Her mother shouted from downstairs.

Her eyes went wider when she realized that it already happened. "Am I having a nightmare?!"

"JI YEONHEE!"

"Y-YES! I'LL GO DOWN IN A BIT!" She replied and picked up the cards to place it on her studying table. She gets her phone and dialed GaEun's number.

After a couple of rings, her friend answered. "Yah. It's Saturday today. Why are you calling this early?"

Her eyes went wide again upon remembering that it's the exact way GaEun picked up the phone a while ago—rather, when she woke up the first time.

"GAEUN! SOMETHING WEIRD IS HAPPENING!" She squeaks while her face is now full of fear and worry. Before she could even utter another word...

The ceiling.

She whimpered this time while sitting up. "I don't know what's happening! I can't understand anything!" She said while picking up the cards. This time, one card was flipped back and a text appeared. She picked it up to read what's written.

Rule Number 1:

You can't tell him what's happening.

"WHAAAT?"

"Yeonhee! Wake up now! I'm making breakfast but I have a task for you first!" Her mother shouted from downstairs. AGAIN.

"YES! I'LL GO DOWN IN A BIT!" She replied and stood up to place the cards on her study table before leaving her room

"What took you so long?" Her mother huffed at her the moment that she saw her enter their kitchen. AGAIN.

"Uhm... nothing." She reasoned out. Actually, she just doesn't know what to reply.

Her mother seemed to notice that she looks strange but, ignored it. "I saw you sleeping on the floor earlier. And your room still looks like a piggery. Anyway," she moved her gaze back to the stove. "Since today is Saturday, try to clean our front yard first."

"Okay." She weakly answered and left the kitchen.

"Is she sick?" Her mother asked herself when Yeonhee left the kitchen. "Something's unusual with her. She will usually argue with me first every time I ask her to do something. Oh well," She just shrugged her shoulders and goes back to cooking.

Yeonhee did what she did earlier—or just like the first time. She cleaned the scattered soil and the moment that she's almost finished, another handful of soil was thrown at her.

She deadpanned and just dusts the soil off of her.

"YAH VIVI! NO!" Someone suddenly shouted and of course, as what she's expecting, it was Oh Sehun.

She stood up and faced Sehun who picked up his small dog. Looking innocent but a complete culprit for her. "N-Noona. I am sorry for what Vivi did. I don't know what he keeps on digging on this spot but, I will help you clean the mess that he throws on your yard. I will also make sure that from now on, he will not leave our house anymore without me. Again, I am sorry."

She heaved a deep sigh. It happened again. "O-okay. Just make s-sure that he will not do it again. My mother is scolding me for no reason because of this mess that I did not even do." She said.

Sehun scratched the back of his head while biting his lower lip. "I'm really sorry. Uhm... I'll just put Vivi inside then, I'll help you. Just wait here." He said and hurriedly goes back inside his house and goes out after a few minutes.

"Ja! First of all, can I go there?" He asked because he was still on the other side of the fence.

"O-ohhh. Y-yes, go to our gate so you can go here." She replied and went to their gate.

While waiting for Sehun, she still can't digest what's happening. But one thing that lasts on her mind is that 'rule' that she saw at the back of Sehun's card.

"What does it actually mean? Am I inside a video game or something? If ever I will try to tell him what's happening, will I go back to my room again and the moment that I woke up? Does this have a game over?"

"Uhm, Noona?" She was snapped back to reality when Sehun called.

"O-ohhh. S-sorry." She said and opened their gates. She can't help but to gasp when she noticed how tall Sehun is compared to her. He also looks so... stunning even if he's just wearing a simple plain white sweatshirt and old jeans.

Sehun waved his hand in front of Yeonhee when he noticed that she's staring blankly at him. "Noona, are you okay? You are spacing out a lot."

"H-huh? A-ahh, y-yes. I am okay. It's just," I can't believe you're in front of me! "I just woke up. Maybe I'm not yet fully awake. But I am fine. Let's start cleaning now."

"Ahh, alright." He simply smiled at Yeonhee's explanation and they started to clean as soon as they grabbed their own cleaning materials.

There isn't really that much soil was left but, in order for their front yard to look clean like how it looked like before, they must completely sweep all the soil away.

While sweeping, Yeonhee can't take his eyes away from Sehun. She can't stop smiling every time Sehun tries to flip his bangs away from his eyes.

"He looks so cool and handsome. I AM SO LUCKY THAT HE'S MY NEIGHBOR FROM NOW ON!" She thought when suddenly, Sehun looked at her so she had to stop smiling.

"Did I just catch you smiling at me?" Sehun teased while smiling sheepishly at her.

She furiously shook her head. "NO! What are you saying?" She huffed and looks at somewhere else because she knows she is blushing.

Sehun snickered. "I'm sorry. I just thought that you are. Well, honestly I am surprised that you talked to me today. I noticed that you really don't go outside of your house often and you rarely talk to anyone from our subdivision.

"Ahh, that is..." she starts to talk to herself mentally. "Supposedly, our neighbors are elderly aside from me and my brother. But since some witchery happened, I suddenly had a flower boy living next door!"

"Y-yeah, you are right. I don't really talk a lot especially to someone I don't really know." She continued.

"I LIED. Because I know everything about him! Uhm. Perhaps, something changed?" She again thought.

"Ahh. Is that so? But, I'm your neighbor ever since we were kids. I know that somehow, you know me. It's just, as I've said, you don't go out of your house that's why we haven't had a chance to talk. I wish I can talk to you more from now on." Sehun calmly said and smiled at her.

"S-sure." She replied.

"That will be great."

They finished cleaning and they can say that they did a great job. They decided to sat at the side first and take a rest.

They were quiet for a couple of minutes when Sehun started to talk. He just stares at some random stuff in front of them.

"I know Vivi looks like a bad dog to you. But ever since my parents left to work abroad, I only have Vivi to accompany me everywhere at our house. He's actually a sweet dog." He said.

"Yah. I did not say anything about him being a bad dog." Yeonhee defended.

Sehun just gave a chuckle. "Well, I don't have friends here in our place since most family that is living here are elderly and toddlers. And some kids. We live far from our school, too and I think it's just the three of us who's ages are almost the same. I'm happy that I had a chance to talk to you today." He said and looked at Yeonhee's direction. Yeonhee also looked at him.

"Yeonhee! Breakfast is ready! Go here if you've finished cleaning our front yard!" Yeonhee's mother finally called her for breakfast.

She broke their look because it got awkward when they are just staring at each other. "Aish. Her yard is more important than feeding me my breakfast." She complained and starts to move to stand up when Sehun grabbed her hand and made her sat back down.

She was surprised by Sehun's sudden move. She got surprised even more when she noticed that Sehun is staring at her.

"W-what is this? His stare is different. Hinggggggg, why is he looking at me like that?!" She thought as her brows scrunched up and her cheeks heat up.

"Noona. I don't want to waste this opportunity. I don't even know if I will get another chance to talk to you again but, I have this urge to tell this to you right this moment." He said without any pause.

"WHAT IS GOING ON? Why does it sound like an introduction of a confession?" She thought while looking at Sehun with her eyes wide opened. She can also feel that he is some kinda nervous.

"I don't know when was it that I started liking you,"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" She reacted on her thoughts.

"... but I think all this time where I can't do anything but, to just stare at you, my feelings grew stronger. It made me frustrated that I can't even make a move to talk to you even at school. I bet you don't know that I am your schoolmate." He gave a small laugh. "Yeonhee Noona," he said and gently grabbed Yeonhee's hands. "The reason why I asked if you are smiling at me is... I know this might sound weird but, I just felt that you somehow like me, too. Do you?"

"OMONA!" She took a gulp. Like, she isn't prepared for this and of course, even if she wished for this, she didn't expect that this will happen. EVER. And then she remembered the wishing star last night. "IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT?! SO A WISH ON A FALLING STAR IS TRUE?! OH MY GOSH! WHYYYYY AM I SO LUCKY?!"

"I LIKE YOU TOO, OH SEHUN!" she happily replied and throws herself to Sehun to hug him.

Though Sehun is laughing, or maybe he's just that happy, he hugged Yeonhee back. Though they can't see each other's faces, they know that both of them are wearing the brightest smile that they can.

This is absolutely unexpected for both of them. For Sehun, because he doesn't even have any idea that Yeonhee can like him back even though they never talked to each other. They mostly greet each other with stares and awkward smiles ever since.

For Yeonhee, because even though she still can't understand what's happening, she is still thankful because of this unbelievable chance. One of those men of her dreams can finally be hers effortlessly because he likes her. HE LIKES HER BACK.

Sehun broke their hug and held Yeonhee at arm's length. "I can't believe this." He said while smiling at her. Soon his smile slowly faded when his look averted at...

"OMO! Are we going to do my first kiss now?! Wait! What the! I am not prepared!" She panics at her thoughts.

Sehun started to move his head towards Yeonhee's. His eyes are also starting to shut while Yeonhee—since she totally doesn't have any idea, she keeps on looking anywhere.

Her neck stiffened when she felt Sehun breathes against her philtrum. She is literally screaming internally that she just tightly shut her eyes closed and tried to reach Sehun's lips with her lips.

She waited for more minutes. Waited more, and more, and more. And then she just noticed that Sehun isn't gripping her shoulders anymore. The gravity seemed to be pulling her from her back and it seems like she's resting her back on a cold hard ground. She opened her eyes because this whole thing is starting to confuse her even more.

What did she saw first?

Ceiling.

No Oh Sehun. No lips coming to hers. No kiss happening.

She sat up and scratched her head. "Was it another dream? Aish!" She rudely scratched her head in annoyance. "I thought I'm finally going to have a boyfriend! And... and my first kiss." Her lips curved downward as she touches them. She whined and fakes a cry. "I almost kissed Oh Sehun! Was it too much? Then what am I supposed to do?" She talked to herself and looked at the cards and picked Sehun's. Nothing else changed on his card.

"Is these cards my chances to create a perfect scene for us? Then, if that's the case." She stood up and immediately changed clothes.

"I'm gonna make sure this will go perfectly this time. I will not waste these remaining eleven cards anymore!" She walked out of her room with determination.

"Yah, where are you going this early? Aren't you going to take your breakfast?" Her mother asked when she saw her wearing her shoes from the shoe rack.

"Mom, I'm going out with someone today! Go take your breakfast with Gwangsu for today. I'll go now, bye!" She said and walked out of her house.

"Yah, who's going out with your sister?"

Gwangsu shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "I'm not sure Mum. But I think her best friend asked her to go somewhere today."

"Ahhh. That mischievous kid?"

Gwangsu once again shrugged his shoulders.

YEONHEE marched towards their gate. Since she knows that Sehun likes her back, she is going to tell it first to him. Maybe this is what she didn't do at first. Maybe she has to tell it first to him so this time, things will work more smoothly for both of them.

When she opened the gates,

"BWA!"

"Wah!" she jumped and involuntarily shouted when someone tried to scared her. "What the?!" Her face was full of annoyance when she tried to check at whoever that rascal is.

The color drained from her face when she realized who's currently in front of her. She gasps a large amount of air while pointing at that unexpected guest that is beaming at her.

~*~*~*~

FIRST GUY *u* is Oh SeHun. Right. I picked his name first thru the raffle xD

HOW WAS IT? :D

Anyway, just a reminder, this is not my original idea and this story/fanfiction is based on the Kdrama/webdrama "Seven First Kisses."

I hope you can give love to this fanfic too ^^ and please anticipate the next guys appearing :D I already have ideas about how the story for each of them will happen <3 I'M EXCITED!

Please leave a vote if you liked this Chapter ^^ leave a comment about what you think of this story *u* and please share ^^

Thank you so much for reading! <3 LoveLots <3

BOW.

~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next: