3rd First Kiss: Cool n' Cold

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 3:
DO NOT hesitate to express your feelings.

~*~*~*~

SHE CLASPED A hand over upon looking up at him, while the guy looked down at her with a judging stare, scanning her appearance from her head to her toes. She's just wearing an oversized peach T-shirt with flamingo prints, an old jeans and her usual sneakers that she's using during P.E. classes.

She was that mesmerized by this cool guy looking at her than the elegant car that is parked at the front of their gates. It's the first time on her life seeing that type of car in person as well as this another member of EXO who's just near her.

"I-it's K-Kris," she mumbled but he still heard her said his name.

Kris removed his sun glasses so Yeonhee got to see a clearer view of this cool guy who just walked to go in front of her. If she could, she wants to faint right this moment because, something about Kris is just... dazzlingㅡtoo much.

Kris let out a mocking snigger and a smirk. "You even called me by my name without a 'sir'. You're getting comfortable, aren't you?"

"Uhm... sorry. So, I can't?" Yeonhee said and she had this urge to hit her own head upon asking that. SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP. SHE NEEDS TO BE AWARE ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT THIS MOMENTㅡeven if she still can't understand a thing and all she knows is, there's a possibility that she will meet all EXO members and that will be the end of her.

"Uhm, I mean, I'm sorry. W-what should I address you again?" She asked. And did she saw him rolled his eyes away from her? THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE.

Kris let out a sigh. "I just told you last week that you can call me Kris instead of 'Sir' Wu YiFan because that's just my whole name and, imagine hearing your whole name very often. Isn't that a bit irritating?" He explained and looked at her again from head-to-toe.

"And what are you wearing? You are working with me for almost five months now and yet, you can't even have an idea about fashion?" He shook his head. "Forget it." He grabbed Yeonhee on her wrist and pulled her. He opened the passenger seat's door and let her enter the car first.

Yeonhee's mouth gaped open while following Kris by looking at him when he walked in front of the car to go to the driver's side of the car. "Whoaa. Even when he's just walking, he looks so good-looking. WILL I SURVIVE THIS DAY?!" She shut when Kris entered the car. He immediately started the engine and after a few seconds of warm up, he started driving.

Kris turned the music player on. The first song was RnB and it surely shows that it is his style. He even taps his fingers on the steering wheel together with the music's beat.

Yeonhee peeks at him from time to time, and just found herself smiling because of Kris's presence. She also realized that, just sitting beside him makes her happy.

"By the way, w-where are we going?" She asked with the right amount of loudness to compete with the music.

"I texted it to you, right?" Kris answered, not bothering to look at her.

"Ahh. Right. I forgot to check." She said and checks her phone. "Whoa! I have KRIS'S NUMBER, TOO!" She thought. She remembered that she also received a message from Baekhyun and so she tried to search for Baekhyun's number on her phone but found none.

"Saw my message?" Kris said. Yeonhee looked at him.

"Yes. Uhm... if ever, do you know someone named Baekhyun? Or a group called EXO?" She asked.

She saw Kris's eyes narrowed, like remembering if he does. "No. I don't know any Baekhyun. But I think I've heard that eks-ow. Idol groups isn't my style." He replied. "Anyway, could you stop talking to me for a while? I'm driving."

"Ah! I'm s-sorry. I'll shut up." She said and even clipped her fingers on .

She goes back to Kris's message. It says that today, he has a scheduled photoshoot. That's all. "So I work as his assistant?" She thought when suddenly, her tummy growled so loud that it can be heard even if there's music inside the car.

Yeonhee covered her stomach as she lowered her head because of embarrassment. "This is Mom's fault!"

Kris's eyebrows scrunched together upon hearing that sound. "Was that you? Wow." He asked and snorted out while he shook his head. "Look at the back seat. You'll see a basket with snacks. Get it and eat whatever you want. That's from my fans but, those kiddie snacks aren't my style." He said.

Yeonhee did saw a basket with delicious snacks and so she took it and eat some snacks that looks delightful in her eyes.

Before she actually finish eating all of the snacks on the basket, they arrived at the place. Kris parked the car in front of a three-story building. The place wasn't really far from Yeonhee's house but, it's a place that she hasn't gone yetㅡif we'll talk about her reality.

"Yah. Buy me a drink at the café beside." Kris called and Yeonhee stopped scanning the place.

"Ah, y-yes." She lends her hand and Kris places a bill on it. "W-what should I buy you?"

Kris stopped from opening the car door to look back at Yeonhee. He let his sunglasses dropped at the tip of his nose and Yeonhee saw his eyes, once again, narrowed at her.

"You're weird today." He sighed. "Any drink but just make sure it isn't sweet." He answered and get out of the car.

Yeonhee quickly opened the car door on her side to get out. Kris, without any words saying, left and entered the building. Yeonhee just scratched her head and went to the café nearby.

She ordered an iced-americano coffee just to be safe and sure. Yeonhee thinks that Kris is a kind of boss who's cold towards his assistantsㅡwhich happens to be herㅡbut treats them as a companion rather than a slave. He wouldn't agree to let her eat those snacks on the food basket if he isn't a kind type of boss.

Yeonhee wandered around the building since, she forgot to ask what room or floor she should go. The drink starts to freeze her hand and it was almost a quarter of an hour that she's roaming around.

"Hey you," someone called and so she looked at where the voice came from.

"M-me?" she asked.

A chubby man, wearing a corporate attire approached her and looked at her from head to toe. "You're Kris's assistant right? Why are you wandering around here?" He asked.

"A-ahh. I f-forgot to ask him where I should go after buying him his drink." She answered.

The guy looked at her with a judging stare and shook his head. He sighed first. "Anyway, follow me." He said and walked past her.

The guy mumbled. "I really don't know with Wu YiFan why he has to get a dumb-school girl assistant rather than a professional one which I was suggesting him to hire before." It was a mumble but loud enough for Yeonhee to hear.

"This fat-gay-old-man. Why is he saying that I am dumb? I AM ONE OF THE SMARTEST IN OUR CLASS!" She protested on her thoughts.

They stopped in front of a black two-doored room. The guy looked back at her once again. "Try to behave this time." He said before entering the room. She furrowed her brows at him which he didn't see and followed him inside.

Inside was a photo studio full of wires, black umbrellas and lights hanging on the ceiling. People keep on walking from left to right and right to left.

Kris was the tallest inside the room and so she easily found him and started to walk towards him.

"Here's you drink." She said while she lightly nudged her hand that's holding the drink on Kris's elbow. He looked back at her and the guy who's talking at him stopped.

"Alright. Just stay here for a minute." He said and took the drink from her hands.

She just watched Kris's back with adoration. His broad back looks like a safe place to lean on. His hair is blonde and was already styled like some of those bachelor guys that's every woman's been dreaming of.

"I AM SERIOUS." Yeonhee was snapped back from her thoughts when she heard Kris's annoyed tone. "We will not proceed if you'll insist that twelve outfits. Ten is already tiring and you want me to wear addition two? That isn't on the contract anymore." He added. Kris manages his own in terms of his job, modeling so, he decides for himself.

Yeonhee looked at the frustrated guy Kris's was talking at and he looked at her. His face shows that he is defeated by something and he can't do anything about it. "You. Accompany Sir Wu on the dressing room." He said and left.

Kris looked at her. "Just bring the first outfit from there." He pointed a rack where a set of clothes are hanged. "I'll change by myself. Just pass me the clothes. You don't need to enter the dressing room with me." He said and left, walking towards a room within this room they're at.

She went to that rack and get the first outfit. All she can see is, the clothes were color white. She started imagining Kris in white. "HE'LL SURELY LOOK LIKE A PRINCE WITH THIS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE!" She thought and hurriedly went in front of that dressing room. She knocked at the door and a hand reached for the outfit. She waited outside, feeling excited to see Kris on this outfit.

This is a thing that one fangirl wants to experience. She once dreamed to enter EXO's dressing room to watch them prepare before a performance. Watch them fix themselves with their outfits, looking attractive without even trying.

She unconsciously heaved a dreamy sigh and the door swung open in time. She was literally blinded by how white Kris's outfit wasㅡadding to it was his presence and how he wears the outfit.

"HE'S SO FREAKING HANDSOME!" She screamed on her thoughts while her eyes almost pop out.

Krisㅡdespite of his confusion about Yeonhee's reactionㅡpulled her and made her sit on a chair near the pictorial spot.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT IS HE DOING." She thought because she's that mesmerized that she can't even utter a single word.

"Stay here and don't move around. Also, don't follow anyone else aside from me." He said and shoved his hands on his pockets before leaving her.

Yeonhee watched Kris pose for the camera. Her eyes became dreamy again while she heaves elevated sighs sounding like squealing but more of an exhalation.

"Wow. I can't believe I am watching Kris on a photoshoot. It's just one of my hopeless dreams and look at where I am now." She thought. If she's inside an anime, her eyes might have formed into a heart shape by now.

Kris noticed Yeonhee by his peripheral vision and took a quick glance at her. The side of his lips started to curve upward upon seeing Yeonhee's state. She looked like she's under a spell or at a not-so-good term, high of something. Her hair was blown by a small fan beside her and it's like she's not minding it. Not being conceited but he knows why she looks like that and he knows that it's because of him.

Yeonhee's view of Kris was blocked when she saw a thing with a lot of golden beads and Swarovski. She squinted and looked up to check what is blocking her view.

An intimidating-looking woman is standing in front of her. Her arms are crossed and her left brow were creased up.

"I-is there a problem?" Yeonhee said. The lady rolled her eyes away but looked back at her after a while.

"It's getting messy out here." She pointed a table where there are different used cups. "Dispose them." She ordered.

"Ahh," Yeonhee scratched her head. She must explain what Kris told her. Besides, she's Kris's assistant not the whole studio's. "Actually, Kris told me to just follow him. So, I'm not... sure aboutㅡ" she gasps and stopped talking when a cold drink was splashed to her face. She looked at herself and the drink's color which is brown was now inked on her clothe.

"There you go. I think you should go outside to throw your dirty and baggy clothes. Could you throw the other trash together with you?" She said and dropped the cup in front of her.

Yeonhee felt embarrassed while trying to wipe her face and her clothes. She doesn't know how to deal with these kind of stuff! If only they are having a fight online, huh! She's sure she will win an argument because that's what she's actually good at. Being an online warrior.

Kris, while posing for the camera, once again took a glance at Yeonhee's place. Trying to check if she's still adoring him while posing for the camera when she noticed that something's wrong. Something's definitely wrong with Yeonhee's appearance.

"Yah!" The photographer tried to call him when he left the spot.

Kris immediately pulled Yeonhee up when he saw her picking up the cup on the floor. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, Kris!" The female model grabbed Kris on his arms and tried to pull him closer to her instead. Kris looked annoyed at her and pulled his arms from her grip. "Why? She's just cleaning and don't you think she must leave?"

Kris didn't answer the lady and removed his coat instead to cover Yeonhee's body with it.

"I can't believe you're doing this just because of that girl?!" The photographer asked and the producer went to their spot to check what's the commotion about.

"I'm cancelling this photoshoot and contract with your magazine." He said and pulled Yeonhee and they start walking away.

The staff were shocked and started to murmur. The producer started to look frustrated as he grabbed his hair because everything is ruined.

"NO KRIS! Don't do this!" He even stomped his feet upon looking at Kris's fading profile.

KRIS SLAMMED THE car door when Yeonhee finally entered inside. He started walking in front of the car to go to the driver's side and he once again slammed the car door once he entered the car.

They went silent but Yeonhee can loudly hear Kris's deep and rough breaths.

"I'm... s-sorry. I ruined your photoshoot." She said. She twitched when Kris looked at her with the same annoyed expression on his face.

"Oh no. I'm really not expecting this to happen! I thought I can just enjoy this day while watching Kris but... it's all that brat's fault!" She thought and averted her gaze away from Kris. She heard him heaved a deep sigh and so she shut her eyes, getting ready to be scolded.

"Sorry." Yeonhee opened her eyes when a warm and soft object touched her forehead. She saw Kris and he's wiping her forehead with a tissue. "I also don't like the attitude of that female model. She has a princess syndrome and she's a brat." He said in a calm tone of his voice.

Yeonhee's eyes went round. She thought it's going to be the end of her day with Kris because she just ruined an event of him, but it's the opposite. Seeing how Kris is annoyed a while ago, she never thought that he'll be this calm immediately.

"I-I will do it." She took the tissue from Kris's hand. She took off the white coat from her shoulders and saw that it also had stains.

"Don't worry for that one. It's actually a part of their payment for me. Their clothes aren't really that cool. I don't like anything from them." He said and started the car engine. "You need to change clothes. I don't want your mother to think that you are abused during your part-time work." He added before he started driving.

Yeonhee didn't say a thing and just continue drying herself. She actually feels bad because of what happened. First, she just ruined Kris's work. Second, because of what that female model told her. Though she really didn't tell her directly, she's making her feel that she doesn't belong on that place. Even to be near Kris.

"What the hell am I thinking at this dimension to work for someone elite as Kris? It is actually possible that I'll receive this kind of treatment from someone like them." She thought and accidentally sighed.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked while shifting his look on the road and at her.

"O-of course! I am okay. I am fine." She replied and even tried to show a simple smile.

Kris suddenly pulled the car on the side. He looked at her while his brows are narrowed together like observing her. "You aren't a good liar. Who's fine and okay while crying? Are you saying those are tears of joy?"

"Excuse me?" She replied. She didn't get it at first but, when she her vision starts to blur, she understood why Kris told her that.

"HEY WHAT'S HAPPENING? REALLY, WHY? I AIN'T EVEN FEELING THAT SAD SO WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING? Omo, I can't even control it!" She thought while continuously wiping away her tears.

"Hush there. Sorry for what happened. I did not expect that they will do that to you." Kris said while patting her shoulder.

"N-no. It's okay. A-actually I also don't know why I am crying. I'm a little weird these days." She said.

"Nah. They'll get what they deserve. I am responsible for this so, let me compensate you." He said and winked at her before driving again.

While she wipes her tears that she can't understand why it keeps on coming out, she noticed a glow on the right pocket of het jeans. It shined brighter that she needs to cover it. When it stopped glowing, she checked inside her pocket and pulled out what's inside it.

When it stopped glowing, she checked inside her pocket and pulled out what's inside it

It was that magic card and now with Kris's picture and his name 'Wu Yi Fan'. She flipped the card and saw the third rule at the back.

Rule Number 3:
DO NOT hesitate to express your feelings.

"That wishing star was really defective. I really didn't want to cry this hard, though. It could have just told me to express my sadness instead." She thought as she deadpanned while looking at the card.

They arrived at the mall and Kris immediately escorted her to a cloth shop. He let her go to the changing room first and so she wondered, "How is he going to look for clothes for me? Does he know my size?"

Someone knocked three times at the door. "Ma'am, here's your new clothes from the mister you're with."

"Ah! Y-yes, thank you." She reached her hand out and the personnel hand her a hanger. The moment she saw the cloth, she stared at it for a long while.

The moment she saw the cloth, she stared at it for a long while

"W-what is this? I don't think this will fit me, though." She talked to herself but changed clothes anyway. She's also starting to feel cold because the clothes she's still wearing are still wet.

The moment she got out of the dressing room, she saw Kris's back. He's also changed his clothes into a simple shirt which color is almost similar to the color of the dress she's wearing.

"Uhm, I already changed. Thank you for this clothe." She said to caught his attention.

"You did?" He looked back at her and observed her for a moment. He gave a simple smile. "Oh. Your sneakers, though. Anyway," He shrugged his shoulders. "I knew it. A dress would fit you. Let's go." He said and pulled her out of the store.

"W-wait a minute. Where are we going now? Do you have another schedule?" Yeonhee asked while being dragged by Kris.

"Nope. We're just going to hang out for the rest of the day." He answered not bothering to look back at her.

Yeonhee's eyes went round. "Omo, I think this is it." She smiled because of her thoughts.

Kris went jolly while they are roaming around the mall. She was surprised to see this side of him. He is enjoying like a kid who only went to the mall for the first time. He went shopping and also bought some things for Yeonhee even though she's resisting the items. They also had snacks whenever there's a food stall that will caught their attention.

While they are eating waffles at a bench beside the waffle food stall, Yeonhee noticed the paper bags that's in front of them. It's already about ten but all of it was carried by Kris all this time.

"Uhm, Sir Kris." She called and Kris looked at her. "I'm just wondering. So, I am your assistant right? And as far as I know, I should be assisting you or helping you to whatever you're doing. And today, you also bought some items for me thought, I keep on insisting that you should not because, as an assistant, I should be doing a border between myself and you, my boss. Am I right? So... may I ask why are you actually doing this?" she showed an unsure expression on her face.

Actually, learning that these boysㅡEXO membersㅡmight be having/developing feelings for her, is enough for her to be shook as many times as the number of EXO members. Or maybe more than that because, every time one confesses to her, it always feels like it's the first time.

Krisㅡafter staring at her when she askedㅡshowed a smile that soon turned into small laughter. She scrunched her brows up in confusion. Kris ruffled her hair but fix it after.

"You are so dense. But I'll answer your question with another question. What do you think?" He asked.

His face looks so gentle. An expression that you can rarely see from him in reality. Because cool and cold style fits Kris and it is the reason why many girls are falling for him. A bad guy type that when became gentle, you'll definitely love him overall.

"So... does he also likes me? Just like the previous members that I have met?" She asked herself a question, too, because saying that she knows why is kinda embarrassing for her to say.

Kris then tap the top of her head gently. "You know, to tell you honestly, someone like you is totally not my style. Your hairㅡalways messy or is it just because you are a bit curly? It is covering your face. The way you act is so clumsy. Your fashion sense is honestly the worst I've ever seen. The way you talkㅡalways stuttering." He stopped patting her head and look somewhere else from a distance "But I guess when you actually started liking someone, all of your ideal types and standards will be washed away. You will just appreciate that person and all of what that person is made of. Whether it's a turn off or a turn on." He added and once again looked at Yeonhee.

Yeonhee lowered her look and head because of embarrassment. THAT'S JUST ANOTHER CONFESSION. And this time, it touched her. The words are just so sincere that she can even feel it creeping inside her heart.

"YOU'RE FIRED."

She quickly looked back at Kris upon hearing those from him. "E-excuse me?" Her face was now full of surprise.

A termination as an employee after a confession?

"Don't 'ya jump into conclusions." He lightly taps her on her forehead. "The next time that you'll come with me on my photoshoots and other schedules, you'll not come as my assistant anymore."

"I-I'm not your assistant anymore but, I can still come with you?" She asked and scratched her head.

"Yup. Well if that is," He scratched his neck and averted his look away. "If next time you can come as a supportive girlfriend to me?" He said and looked back at her, shrugging his brows up while waiting for an answer.

gaped open. Words seems to be missing when she just wanted to say an easy three letter word that consists of letter Y, E, and S.

"So?" He asked. Waiting for an answer makes him nervous.

Yeonhee finally answeredㅡwith a nod because she can't express herself right now with words.

"That's a 'yes', right? A yes, right?" Kris became excited and even stood up to clap his hands and pull his arm downwards constantly. (P.s.: Dunno what it's called ;_;)

He also pulled Yeonhee up and started making her spin, making her dance to a cotillion randomly. Yeonhee smiled and giggled to Kris's actions. It isn't really the usual him but, she likes Kris even more because of this.

Kris once again pulled her and this time, catching her on his arms. Yeonhee stopped smiling upon realizing how close they are and his face whose looking down at her. He narrowed his eyes while staring at her. "Don't think I will not do it even if we're in public. I've waited for so long to actually own you."

"Own me? OH MY GOD, HE'S GETTING CLOSER!" She panics on her thoughts when Kris started to move his face towards her. She shut her eyes but upon remembering what's happening every time one of them try to kiss her, she opened her eyes again, hoping that she could at least extend her stay with Kris on this dimension butㅡ

The ceiling.

Again, she sat up, seeing the cards scattered around her on the floor but three cards are with pictures. She picked it all up and accepted her faith. SHE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE HER FIRST KISS WITH ANY OF THE EXO MEMBERS.

Her room's door slammed open and she saw her mother looking excited like a prince just came to rescue her on this tragic event she's currently facing.

"Yah. Wear something presentable before you go down okay?" Her mother said smiling and looking excited.

"Why? What's the occasion?" She scratched her messy hair and yawned. She isn't tired, though. Somehow, every time she's being brought back to this time and place, it feels like she just woke up from a sleep and had a good rest.

Her mother grimaced at how she's currently looking and because of her messy hair. "FIX YOUR HAIR! Take a bath now, quick! Don't go down if you're not looking at your best! I'll just tell him to wait a little longer. Don't make him wait that long, aish!" Her mother loudly closed her room's door.

Few more moments passed before she realized what her mother just said. "S-someone's waiting for me? And it's a, HIM?" Her eyes went wide and she hurriedly took a bath and tried to look presentable with the best that she can.

She doesn't have any idea about who she'll meet this time but, she knows that it's another EXO member. Though every time she wakes up, knowing that her day with one EXO member endedㅡnot knowing when she can meet them againㅡshe goes down feeling excited for this new person. And he is... ?

"Oh! Here's my lovely daughter!" Her mother said upon seeing her. Her face distorted because her mother NEVER complimented her like that even though they have a healthy mother-daughter relationship.

The guy was facing the other side. She can just see his back. "Who's with this kind of hairstyle again?" She thought while waiting for him to turn around.

His hands were neatly clasped together at his lower back. His posture looks like something who belongs to a prince. His shoulders are at a right level and his back stood straight. He turned and immediately gave a warm smile at her.

~*~*~*~

Third guy, Kris :D

It was kinda hard writing this because I stopped writing at the middle part and took me days to write the next. I'm not having a writer's block, though. I just need some push xD and having a lot of ideas but not having enough time to write scared the out of me the most. I don't want to leave my stories hanging just like what I did before.

ANYWAYS, please leave a comment if you care xD kidding. Leave a comment about this story ^^ I'll highly appreciate it and it's actually a motivation for a writer. It's so nice to create an update knowing that someone's waiting for it. Though, that should act as an extra motivation because your will to write and be a writer should go first ^^

VOTE if you liked this chapter and share to your friends if you like this story. Of course, good things (if this story is good enough) should be shared especially if it is free ;D

Thank you very much for reading up to here ^^ I hope readers of this story is enjoying :D

BOW.

~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next:

~*~*~*~

PROMOTE:

I am also currently writing another English fan fiction. You will see it once you visited my profile ^^ "EXO Next Door + 2" is the title and yes, I'm writing that fan fic as the part two of Exo's web drama EXO Next Door. I hope you could also read that story! :D <3