10th First Kiss: Hello Angel

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 10:
Don't try to control things. Just go with the flow.

~*~*~*~

SHE SAT UP with wide eyes. She even blinks a couple of times. She is not sure whether she is really dead and this oppa is an angel or she is just exaggerating things.

"Are you okay now?" he asked. All she can do is just to nod. His presence is a bit different, that is why she cannot take her eyes away from him.

"D-did you... saved me? I mean, from that upcoming vehicle. I thought I will die. But you saved me right?" she asked him.

He just placed his point finger across his lips and smiled at her.

Ahhhh.

Her cheeks heated up. He is so freaking handsome and he looks glowing *_*

Or is it just the effect of waking up beside a handsome looking guy? Look at his smile, look at it! And that dot at the side of his lips.

Her mother rushed towards her bed to examine her. She histerically asked her questions that she cannot understand at first. "Aasdhbfjkb hurt? Ibashdbvahsv happened? Whabsvbashvkas now? IUBVJHSBAJSDBC YOU?!"

"Mom, Mom. Calm down. I am okay. I am alive, luckily. He saved me." She said, Yeonhee smiled back at him who shooks his head, looking like he disagreed with what she said.

"Him? Who's that him you're talking about? Did you hit your head? Is it aching right now? Do you want to sleep again? Sleep again! Take a rest. I will call your aunt to take care of Gwangsu and the house. Do you want something to eat?"

She rolled her eyes away. "Mom, I said I am fine. He savedㅡ"

Her face became clueless because suddenly, he went missing. He was just standing right beside her bed and now she cannot see him anywhere in the room.

Later in that evening, she was discharged from the hospital. Actually, she was feeling fine and good thing that nothing serious happened to her. Initially because she was saved. And now, he went missing and she doesn't know how she will see him again. But she is aware that this dimension is for her. Even though that falling star is a bit defective, somehow, it will find a way to turn all of this in favor of her.

As soon as she stepped on their house, she rushed up to her room causing her mother to scold her because she just came from the hospital.

"AISH, JI YEONHEE! YOU DON'T NEED TO RUN LIKE THAT WHEN YOU JUST CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL!"

She took the deck of cards that is neatly placed on her studying table. She even shuffled the cards just to look for the newest one that she witnessed transforming right in front of her eyes.

The card glows and the shadow slowly turned into the picture of Lay, showing his full name at the bottom part. 'Zhang Yi Xing'
 

Yeonhee clasped her fingers over her lips while stopping herself to smile

Yeonhee clasped her fingers over her lips while stopping herself to smile.

"Oh my gosh, he is so handsome! When am I going to see you again? And meaning to say, since it is already evening, I still have more days to be with him? Kyaaaahhhh!" she throws herself on her bed and did some twist and turns to express her happiness.

She held the card up while looking at it. At his picture to be exact. At Lay's face to be more specific. She can feel her heart beat abnormally. Not beating too fast but beating out loud. Like it was just right beside her ear. "Why? Why am I feeling this way rightaway? This is so strange that, even my feelings is affected by this whole weird situation that I am currently facing."

The next day, Sunday morning. Though her mother did not let her to go out, she disobeyed her and excused herself that she will go to GaEun to do their group project. She immediately left their house as soon as she received some reminders from her mother.

She expected that somehow, on her way to GaEun's house, she will meet him. Or he will show up to introduced himself to her. While she is daydreaming about Lay, she saw GaEun rushing out of their house. She looks so worried and also in a hurry.

"G-GaUEun, are you going somewhere?" she asked.

For a second, GaEun stared at her, looking like she is debating with herself if she will talk to Yeonhee or she will go ahead because she is really in a hurry.

"I will explain it to you when I get back. For now, I really need to go." She said and walked past Yeonhee to grab a cab and the cab immediately left.

"GaEun... I wonder what is wrong? She looks really worried. I think I should just send her a message." She said and took out her phone to start composing a message for GaEun. She also decided to go to the nearest convenience store because she suddenly felt hungry.

GaEun-ah. You look so worried a while ago. I hope everything is fine. If not, or if you need help, please don't hesitate to ask me. I also got worred so please, in case you have time to reply, please do tell me what is happening. Take care. Your friend, Yeon

*Kring Kring*

And then a swoosh. It's like someone swings her in the air. She felt a bit dizzy, might be because of her anemia and honestly, she wasn't able to fall asleep immediately last night because she keeps on imagining Lay and the way on how they wil meet again. Turns out it was like this. She did not expect that it will be like this. For the second time, she was saved.

"That's close. You almost got hit by that bicycle." He said. He was holding her on her waist, like she is a boque of flowers.

Yeonhee's face glowed up. Brightened up, because she saw his face again. She can't help but to smile and adore his face while she is still looking up close at him.

"I didn't expect that I will see you again by saving you for the second time. You should be really careful and mindful of your surroundings next time." He said while he is supporting her to gain back her posture.

"Ah, y-yes. I'm so sorry. And thank you as well. I will remember your words." She replied. She looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed because it seems like he just scolded her because she keeps on being involved at accidents like this.

"By the way, are you going somewhere?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes. I'm planning to go to the convenience store." She replied. She tried to smile at him this time and it did not disappoint her because he smiled back at her.

"Let me go with you then. Just to make sure thatyou will be safe." He said and they walked together going to the store.

It wasn't that far and it just took them a few minutes to reach the convenience store. Lay stopped walking even before they go inside the store. Yeonhee has to stop too and then she looked at him, wondering why they actually stop.

"I suddenly remember, I still have things to do. But, I'm glad I was able to see you again. Take care on your way home later." He said and waved his hand to say goodbye to Yeonhee before he started walking away.

Yeonhee suddenly feel sad. Probably because she doesn't know when will they meet again. Or maybe she could ask if they could meet again? Or maybe she could ask where he lives, or maybe his contact number will do. Or anything that will serve as her conection to him.

Before she could even ask, she saw Lay turn around to face her again from afar.

"We should see each other again! Can I pick you up tomorrow? After your class, maybe?" he said, slightly shouting for her to hear.

Yeonhee nodded a couple of times with a smile on her face. She waved happily at Lay and Lay waved back at her, starting to walk backwards up until he faced his front to walk his way normally.

The next day, Yeonhee anticipated their class dismissal obviously because she will be seeing Lay again. Though she wasn't able to tell him where she is studying, she knew that he will find a way. It will find a way.

While busy imagining how their 'date ' will turn out, she suddenly noticed GaEun's absence once again. She wasn't able to know what is happening with her friend since that day that she saw her. GaEun wasn't replying as well and so she thought that, after seeing Lay, she will go to her friend's house again or meet GaEun next.

Dismissal time came, she patiently waits outside their school. She keeps on looking at her left and next to her right because she doesn't really know from what way Lay will come. Also, to make sure that she will not miss him once he arrives and she will be able to give him a smile immediately.

One tap, and she turned around, surprised to see that it is Lay and he came from inside their school.

"Are you... okay? You looked really surprised." He worriedly asked.

Yeonhee shakes her head and tried to replace her surprised face with a smile. "I... I just didn't expect that you will come from inside our school. I thought you will be from there, or there." She replied and pointed the left way and the right.

That made Lay giggle. And once again she saw his smile. And his dimple. And then she felt a tickling sensation on her chest. And her heart starts to pound faster after. Who will not feel the same as hers if you encounter him like this?

"I don't know why I am feeling this way. Why can't I control my feelings? I'm afraid I will burst out some time later if this will continue. Omonaaa~" she merrily thought.

It was just a normal date. Walking side by side at the park. Taking pictures of the place and scenery. Telling stories at each other, eating food whenever they feel hungry. What's not ordinary is she is with Lay. And what is even amazing is she can freely talk and be with him. It was a dream of every fan in the world and she is experiencing it for free, without any hassle, without any worry and all she just have to do is to enjoy her every moment with him.

Because everything has a 'temporary' end.

From his stories, Yeonhee discovered that he is an exchanged student and he is currently studying on the same school as hers. That explains why he came from inside their school as well. He is an only son and it has been three years that he wasn't able to go back to China to visit his family. Though he communicates with them using the latest technology, but his family weren't that wealthy but he said that they were contented and happy.

"I see. So meaning to say, you are the bread winner of your family?" she asked. They are currently sitting near a stream that is within the park.

Lay nodded. "Yeah, we can say that. I am studying hard for my family. But I don't forget that I have to take care of myself, too. I have to take care of myself for them." He said and showed smile after.

Yeonhee was looking at him when he said those. He smiled, but something was a bit odd with his smile. His smile looks sweet as usual but it somehow looks a bit bitter for her.

"You are such a good person." She stated. Lay looked back at her and beamed.

"You are, too. For letting me be with you, even though you don't really know me. Somehow, in case something happened, I can say that I was able to make my family proud of me, and be proud of myself because I conquer being a coward."

Yeonhee's brows furrowed. "What do you mean by that?" she asked. She specifically got confused because of the last thing that he said.

"Aigoo. Yeonhee-ssi. Since, I am basically a coward, I am afraid I will be shy to tell it directly to you." He said playfully as he looked down and a hint of pink flashed on his cheeks.

"Ah." She bit her lower lip and clasps a finger over her lips. Her face blushed as well upon realizing what he meant by that.

Silence came between the two of them while they are enjoying the view of the clean stream. The flow of the water seemed like a soft love song playing for the both of them.

It was near dawn when the both of them agreed to end their day. Yeonhee wants to continue it like this. It may not be everyday but, just like this.

"I know this is a bit off to ask but, can we do this again?" she shyly asked.

From a bright aura on his face, his smile faded slowly.

He will not make it.

The damage is so severe.

Only a miracle will save him.

Both of them looked back, like someone whispered those to them.

"What was that?" she questioned.

Lay steal back her attention by grabbing both of her shoulders to make her look back at him. He suddenly looked worried and looks hessiatant to say something to her. She, as well looked worried as she waits for his words.

(A/N: Any guess what's happening? xD)

"Y-Yeonhee-ssi... I amㅡ"

"Yeonhee..."

A light hand placed over her right shoulder and made her turn around. Her face looks puzzled as hers.

"What are you doing here?" GaEun asked with a confused face. "What are you doing hereㅡalone?" she asked onced again.

"Oh... I am not. I am with Layㅡ" she tuned around and saw no one. He disappeared.

"Huh? I saw you with no one. Yeonhee are you okay?" she made her turn to face her again. She looked confused more than a while ago.

GaEun did not get any answer from Yeonhee. She decided to talk again. "Anyway. I am sorry if I wasn't able to tell you what's going on from the past few days. I was just worried by our family's situation. Actually, my father was involved in an accident. While he was driving his car, he wasn't able to step on the breaks immediately when he turned into a road. He hits someone when he tried to avoid hitting those who is crossing the street and currently the person is not doing well. I am on my way to visit them in the hospital again. My father is okay now but the other person involved," she sighed with a heavy heart. "I don't know and I cannot tell. And also, no one was showing up to claim him as a family member. We don't even have any idea on who he was because the IDs that is with him is written in an unreadable language."

Unreadable language.

"C-can I come with you?"

Yeonhee wasn't expecting that she will end up thinking that this whole situation will end up like this, just in case that what's forming in her mind is somehow true, she doesn't know how she will cope up with these things.

"Mom!" GaEun rushed to meet her mother who just went out of the room. "Mom, what's going to happen now?"

GaEun's mother looks a bit terrified with GaEun's question. "It... it can't be helped. T-the doctors said that the life machine won't do anything either. It's either we pay the bills forever or..."

GaEun covered because of the news. Her mother started tearing up as well as her.

Suddenly, GaEun's father, with a displeased face came out of the room. "I told you two that you should stop acting like that towards the stranger. I've already talked to the doctors. Since no one is claiming the kid, they can just pull that machine off. This is just one simple case and that is just one easy decision. You two better get your senses up. If that is hard on your part, what more on mine?" he scolded and left.

Yeonhee watched them. Actually, she was hesitating if she will discover it herself or just wait. But wait for what? For the end? An end where she cannot control either. Or perhaps she can.

She was able to save one life before because of this most forbidden rule that is set for this whole series of weird events. Maybe... maybe it is possible to save a life by this. Just like in fairy tales. With just one kiss.

She wasn't surprised to see him laying in the bed. Seeing his actual situation is worst than what she has imagined. She wasn't expecting that her savior angel is currently facing a situation of life and death.

She walked near his bed. He was completely unconscious. Very far from what he is a while ago. And so she was right. The reason why he keeps on appearing everwhere randomly and disappearing when it involves someone is because of this. A spirit that strongly desired to do something can surely find a way.

She didn't noticed that she started to cry. Her tears dropped to his bed when he tried to reach his hand. It was cold. And soft. Soft because no kind of force is coming from the body.

"Lay can't be gone like this. If doing this to end this thing will save your life, I won't hesitate to do it. I won't also choose you in case fairy tales won't work in this bizarre simulation of my possible new reality."

She removed the mask covering his nose and mouth. He was still expressionless. Just like what the doctors said that he was motionless. But in this dimention, she decided to control what should happen.

She suddenly doesn't want to sat up. Just seing the ceiling of her room, it's like she wants to see that view up until everything gets better. Or if it may, she wants it to be back to normal. That feeling of being stuck in a situation that she doesn't even know how to solve. Or, when will it be solved. Or, if it will be solved. She doesn't really have a clue.

When she finally decided to sat up, she saw the cards, scattered around her as usual. Because of the number of EXO's members, she doesn't know how many of them she will yet to meet.

"Now, who?" she verbally said. "I seriously got lost tracking how many of you have I met. I think it's is also unfair that these cards turned back into shadows and just leaving the rules for me to follow. Huh! Rules huh?"

Rule Number 10:
Don't try to control things. Just go with the flow.

"Whatever. Whether I try to control things or not, what's planned to happen will happen. Tsss." She continued arguing with the cards. And herself.

However, she still picked up the cards and neatly placed one on top of the other ones. The time that she placed it on her study table, that's the time she noticed that there's something different in her room.

Her eyes widened upon checking her room, the empty cabinets and tables and the boxes that is positioned at the corner of her room.

"What the... are we going to move out?"

She starts to panic and checked the boxes if all of her things were there. She heaved a sigh of relief upon seeing that most of her things were packed neatly. Even her EXO goods are inside one box.

"What is it this time?" she talked to herself before going out of her room to seek for answers.

And it turned out that they aren't going to move out because all of their things are placed just where they are normally located. She continued worrying that the reason why her things are packed might be because her mother was so full of her and wants her to move out of their house.

"Hey, what are you still doing there? And you are still on your pajamas. You shouldn't waste the weekend because it is what you just have." Her mother said. She looked back at her Mom that is casually holding her cup of coffee while approaching her.

"Alright. I shouldn't assume things. I'm sensing this diemntion is soooo not normal. I should calm down."

"R-right, Mom. By the way... what am I supposed to do today... again?" she asked hesitantly and her mom deadpanned on her.

"Aigoo! I wanted to think that you are THAT excited that's why you are spacing out and is starting to forget your task! Aish." She flinched as her mother continuously scold her.

"What is happening? TT TT"

A few minutes passed, a veicle started to beep in front of their house. Both of them tried to peek at who that was.

"It was obvious that it is him. Why do we have to try guessing who he was. Anyway, have you checked if you packed all of your things?"

Yeonhee looked at her Mom, still puzzled about what is happening. "Omona. She is really going to send me away!"

"Tsk. And I even saw that you will bring your eks-ow things with you. What will he say about that? Don't you think it is the time to quit that?"

"Ey, Eommeonim. It is okay if she brings those with her. Those are her things."

Suddenly, her mother's facial expression became bright, like a sunshine just shone on her face because of whoever that was.

"Now who is this?" she turned around to check who is it going to be this time.

Of course, every member surprises her. But what surprises her the most is, she didn't expect that he smiles brightly like this in person. It went aboard of her expectations.

"Aigoo! My son-in-law is here finally." Her mother said and Yeonhee's eyes almost popped out of her eye sockets upon realizing what her mother just said.

"Mom! What did you just say?" She whispered in a scolding way.

"Ja! I hope you will have a happy life while living together." She added and bowed.

Yeonhee shifted her look at him where he bowed lower at the two of them. "Thank you very much, Eommeonim. We will live happily."

He looked up and he smiled next to her. He extended his arms, signaling her to come near him. "Jagiya, are your things all ready?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

FORGIVE ME. It's been weeks ;_; I wasn't feeling well and I catched a cold TT TT I can't do a single task the past few weeks and I was absent on work. Hyuu~ So much time was wasted.

And I am planning to finish all members today. I have two of them left. I am planning to dedicate myself in writing today to compensate with those weeks that I wasn;t able to update anything.

Thank you so much for reading up to here! I hope you guys can stay up until this story's end.

BY THE WAY, after the 12th member, I will reveal why this happened to her in the first place ;) can you guess why? HOHO. And after that, I will post what will happen if she choose one specific member. Just like on the drama, in case she choose one member, she will go back to the last scene where they stopped and from there, it will continue. SO, another set of 12 will be posted ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PATIENTLY WAITING. ILAVYAHGUYS! <3

Bow.

XoXo

~*~*~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next: