11th First Kiss: Donuts

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 11:
Do not GIVE IT UP.

~*~*~*~

THEY REMAINED ON their positions like a statue for some seconds. Yeonhee's mother is waiting for her to go to him while his smile remained like a Jpeg picture while looking at her and waiting for her to come close to him. Yeonhee, on the other hand, doesn't know what to do.

"This is a whole random situation. I kinda feel awkward knowing that I am now married to him. I am too young to be married even if he is one of EXO's members." Involuntarily, she wiped off her forehead even though there's no sweat on it. Her action alarmed them since she doesn't look fine. Actually, it was just because of what she just thought.

He dropped his arm and he went to her to try asking what is the problem. "Are you upset? Was it because of, some of your things?" he said, trying to wrap his arm on his back.

"N-no I am not. It's just..." she heaved a sigh. And later she realized that, that completely made her look upset even though she is not. Things are just getting fast for her this time. She really doesn't expect that she can be married to one of the members on one of the dimensions.

"O-Oh. I forgot, I have to bring Gwangsu his snack. Hehe. Take care, you two, okay? And try visiting here if you aren't busy. I'll get going now." Yeonhee's mother excused herself and went inside the kitchen first.

The both of them followed their mother by looking and after, they looked at each other again.

He looked so worried, knowing that Yeonhee might be upset because of something that he doesn't know. "We already talked about this, right? It is fine with me. Those are just things. That is a part of you. You can bring those and if you want, I can even help you decorate those inside the cabinet where you would choose to display them. Okay?" he said, trying to please her.

"Are we talking about my EXO goods?" she asked. She just planned to plainly ask but she sounded more offended. She didn't mean to. Yeonhee has to heave another sigh while she touch her forehead. "This dimension is trying to control my feelings once again. I know the previous rule advises me not to control anything but this doesn't look right."

He tried to pull her closer while he makes a cute face out of his face. Actually, he is not cute. He looks so handsome and manly. But him trying to look cute just to please her is actually cute.

The side of her lips automatically curved up because of that thought. He look relieved because he smiled at her when she finally smiles.

"Whatever you call that. Those are your treasure if I am not wrong so, I totally respect that. Just, I hope you don't fangirl with them so much now that we are married. I hope to get your attention just like on how you give them attention, too." He explained while he hugs her on her side. His chin is placed on her right shoulder, reason why she can sniff the smell of his hair. It smells a bit minty. He smells like a real man.

"Oh gosh. He is so masculine and I don't know if I can control my feelings. COME WHAT MAY. I'll let it control my feelings. Just, not too much."

"Shall we get your things now?" he asked, almost near his ear since he is still hugging her from her side. It brought her chills.

"Alright. Let's go." She answered and they start to walk their way to get her things.

Yeonhee almost forgot. The cards. She wants to see the rule for this dimension since, sometimes, it gives hint to what is the dimension about or what may happen.

"Shall I bring your goods first?" he asks and carried the box with her EXO goods. She rolled her eyes away from him and shakes her head but they both keep a smile on their faces.

"Are you trying to mock me?" she questioned when she look back at him to squint at him. She faced back again to pick up the cards from her studying table and she has to look for that specific card to transform. One card glows and she watched it change from a shadow to a picture of him and a ribbon appeared with his name, 'Kim Jong Dae'

One card glows and she watched it change from a shadow to a picture of him and a ribbon appeared with his name, 'Kim Jong Dae'

(A/N: Did you saw that coming? HOHO)

"Nope, Ma'am. Just wanna make sure that we will not forget your treasures." He answered back and made is way out of her room.

"Whatever, Mr. Kim JongDae. Do your job properly." She retorted.

"AYE! AYE! MRS. KIM JONGDAE!" he shouts from the stairs while he is on his way down.

She flipped the card to see the rule.

Rule Number 11:
Do not GIVE IT UP.

She furrowed her brows while staring at the card. "What does this mean? And oh," She placed the card closer to her face. "Eleventh?" Her eyes widened. "Do you mean, Chen is the eleventh?"

"Me? Why am I eleventh? I thought I am your first and last?" He appeared from her room's door and he pouted.

Yeonhee, hid the card behind her and Chen squinted at her. He slowly walked towards her trying to peek what she is trying to hide even if he is still a bit far from her.

"Oh no. He can't see this." She took a step backwards.

"What is that? You are hiding something from me. You called me by my childhood nickname and you mentioned something about eleventh." He mischievously looked at her as she took one more step backwards.

"T-this is nothing. You don't really need to see this." She said as she took another step backwards but she ended up bumping her back on her studying table.

"Eyy, let me see that." He started reaching for the cards that she keeps on keeping away and hiding it from her back.

"No! Chen, stop!" She continued wiggling her hand that is holding the cards so Chen won't see it but, he has longer arms and he is taller than her.

Chen was able to grab some cards and the other cards scattered on the floor. "JONGDAE! Look what you did!" she snarled and started picking up some of the cards from the floor.

"What's this? Who's shadows are these?" he asked as he looks at two of the cards that he got.

"I don't know, too. Better put that down here. I have to return that to the owner soon." She demanded. Good thing the cards returned to their shadow pictures, and one of the cards that dropped on the floor was the card with his picture. She immediately hid it inside her pocket.

Chen sat down and helped her to pick up the cards. "You're upset again. And now just because of these cards?"

Yeonhee stopped arranging the cards to sigh and position herself to sit down on the floor, crossing her legs. "Jongdae, you are so hard headed. Can you stay still for today? Besides, we are loosing time for today. I think I only have the weekend to move out and arrange things on... wherever I am goingㅡ"

"On my house. On our house, I mean. Arasseo. And I am sorry for annoying you. Just stay here and let me do the work." He apologized. He stood up to start the work but before leaving his spot, he planted a kiss on her forehead and started carrying her things out of her room.

In no time, Chen finished transferring her things to his car. They bid goodbye to Yeonhee's mom once more as well as her brother and things went fine as well as for her.

Yeonhee didn't feel any worries or sadness. It's like everything is completely okay and settled. This is the first time that Yeonhee is moving out of their house. She can only imagine this every time her mother tells her to work on her office, or pay rent, or completely move out. But that didn't happen on her reality. She's just not sure in this time.

Though Chen's face is smilingㅡor naturally, his face looks smilingㅡthey aren't talking normally since that 'card' accident. They are just talking seriously whenever they need to talk.

Yeonhee starts to feel awkward since they are just quiet while inside the car. Chen was just driving quietly, commenting randomly about the road and Yeonhee wasn't responding to him.

"Ohh. It's really traffic out here." He randomly commented once again. And again, Yeonhee did not respond.

Soon, Chen started tapping the steering wheel, making a beat that seems like Yeonhee isn't familiar. He started humming. Was it already the song? Or it's just the intro?

He started mumbling the song.

♪ amuraedo nan niga joha
amureon maldo eobsi utdeon
nareul anajwo babe
oneureul gidaryeotjyo geudae
dalkomhan nareul bwayo geudae ye~
jikyeojulgeyo babe ♪

   

"Don't get mad again~ forgive me for being annoying~ ♪ neoreul saranghae~ ♪" He tried singing those words in the song's tune.

Yeonhee didn't stop herself since Chen started singing it in a funny tone. She started giggling and Chen continue to hum and sing the following parts of the song.

It's about an hour of drive including the traffic before they reached their destination. She also didn't noticed that she fell asleep during their travel. Actually, she feel tired and sleepy. She doesn't know if it is just because she wasn't able to get a long and normal sleep before she is thrown from one dimension to another.

The small but spacious house is inside a village next town from her hometown. She got amazed by their house since it perfectly fits Yeonhee's taste. It doesn't look new but it doesn't look old either. It just looks like someone has been living there and the house is being fully taken cared of.

"Ja! You can go inside now and let me do the lifting here. We already also have snacks on the fridge, just get some if you would like." Chen offered before he opens the back seat of the car where some of the boxes are at.

Yeonhee looked at Chen for a second, adoring his manliness while organizing the boxes before he even lift them up to put it out of the car. She smiled. Not sure why but, what she is seeing just makes her want to put a smile on her face.

She followed Chen's advise and she went inside the house. It smells clean. No particular scent but, just the scent when something is neat and tidy. She met the living room immediately where there are one side with their pictures as a display. The biggest frame has their wedding picture. She is wearing the nicest white wedding gown she has ever seen in her entire life. She's sure that's her though she cannot remember anything about the wedding. Maybe, on a latter time just in case a miracle happens.

Chen looks different. He just looks so simple yet, for her, he is the most handsome man she has even seen in a black suit. His smile is the brightest in the picture and her smile is the sweetest smile she has even seen on her face.

"I must be really happy in this place." She voiced out. Under the frame is a table where small frames are displayed. She can guess some are pictures of them when they are still dating as a couple. She looks so young. Chen as well. She wondered, when did they start dating in this dimension for them to get married this early?

She turned around to see Chen struggling a bit to carry the boxes inside the house. "I'm fine! Do not worry. I can do this." He declared. He slowly placed the box down and beamed at her after. "By the way, I'm not trying to tease you but these are your treasures, my queen." He winks at her and went out to get some more of her things.

She sat on the sofa while waiting for him to come back. Their living room fits perfectly for the two of them and in case they will have some visitors, surely, they will fit here as well. She roamed her eyes around the living room to observe her new home some more and her eyes landed at the glass center table where there are pile of books under it. She pulled one of it to find that it wasn't a book afterall, but a photo book.

She thought that this may somehow help her to know something about them. She flipped the pages and saw a young Chen... and a younger version of herself.

"We were childhood friends?" she mumbled. She flipped another page and she saw some familiar places that is within the village where she grew up. "This is the playground at the center of our village." She recalled. She grins at the picture where a small Chen is smiling at the camera without a front tooth. "So cute." She commented.

Her attention shifted when Chen enters their house once again, dragging a big box that, as far as Yeonhee can remember, it contains her clothes.

"Yow, what's that all about?" After making sure that the boxes were neatly placed at one side of the house, he went to sat down beside her. He peeked at the photo book that Yeonhee is holding. "Ahhhh. What can you say about our memories?" he giggled while smiling from ear to ear. He pointed out a picture of them. It was actually a group picture of them together with, maybe some of their childhood friends as well.

"I started playing with you when you were just four. I am six. Your Mom is so over protective that she doesn't even want you to play on the sands. Anyway, I can remember that I don't want to play with you either because you are a girl. You can just cry then, it will be our fault. But you will cry and then we have to play with you. We don't have any choice." He teased. Yeonhee hits him playfully and went back to look at the photo book when Chen closes it to pull another one from under the center table.

"This one is from the middle school." He started flipping the pages. "I don't know why since then, I need to be with you. Later I did realized that your Mom assigned me to look over you without me knowing it. And since I got used to it, it suddenly feels like a responsibility for me to do, that I am actually glad to do." He continued. Yeonhee peeked at Chen's face to see his reaction. He is softly looking at their pictures. Adoring them if she may say.

Yeonhee looked back at the photo book as well. They have lots of pictures together when they are kids. It kinda cleared the situation to Yeonhee. "So we knew each other since then. This is so sweet."

Chen closes the book and returned it back to the center table neatly. "Well, you know that other photo book contains our college days and some from last last year. We can look at those later if you want." He stood up and Yeonhee followed. "For now, let me help you fix your things. Then let's grab our snack later. Is that okay?"

Yeonhee nodded energetically and then they went to Yeonhee's things to start organizing them.

Chen made his promise to help Yeonhee arrange her 'treasures'. They agreed to display it in the living room, inside an empty cabinet that will later be full of her merchandise, albums and CDs.

Chen was busy arranging the albums, as nice as he can since it comes with different sizes. He also dusts them before placing next to one another. He pulled out another from the box and a set of photo cards dropped on the floor. "Aigoo. Sorry for that." He apologized and started picking up the cards. "These dudes are seriously... uhm... I'd rather not comment about them since I don't really know them."

"Jongdae, meaning to say from all of these times that we were together, you never show interest to them? Ever?" Yeonhee asked out of curiosity.

"Hmmm," he shakes his head after placing the photo cards inside its pack. "Nope, I think. Not after I experienced falling in line for almost eleven hours just to buy you a ticket as a surprise gift." He sighed remembering his experience. "1 hour for a member huh? Other fan girls started to talk to me, asking me if I am either gay or a true fanboy. Then they will start to adore me when I told them the reason why I fall in line just to get that ticket." He concluded.

Yeonhee started chuckling because of Chen's story. She was actually happy knowing that Chen did that just for her. Gave her the urge to give him a hug. "Thank you again, for doing that for me." And then he hugged her in return.

After arranging Yeonhee's treasures as a display, they started organizing Yeonhee's things next inside their bedroom.

Their bedroom is huge. Their bed is king sized and there's quite much built in cabinets at one part of the wall. The bed sheets were combined white and light grassy-green in color and the rest just looks so comfortable. A huge window is at the left side of the bed. The window gives out a nice view of the front part of their house, which the neighbor's mini-garden.

"Adoring our neighbor's garden again? I told you, we can have our own garden at our backyard if you want." Chen went near her to put an arm around her shoulder.

"Nah. Do you think we can still manage that garden if ever?" she questioned.

"Uh. Well, maybe during weekends?" he hesitated and scratched the back of his neck.

Yeonhee laughed at Chen when he realized that they don't have time yet to manage a garden even if they wanted to. But Yeonhee thought having a garden would be nice. Just like what they have on their house. Though, her mom's garden is already stable and doesn't require that much attention. They would need to look after it from time to time up until they made sure that it is well established.

"Ja! I bet you're now hungry. Let's go grab something to eat." He offered and they went to the kitchen to grab their selves some snacks.

"What do you want?" he asked her when he opened the refrigerator. It was full of snacks, and food. Different varieties of food.

"Oh, is that a box of donuts?" she asked, and she craved for it even if she hasn't saw what type of donuts it was yet.

"Oh, this?" Chen pulled the medium sized box of donuts and opened it right in front of Yeonhee's eyes. The flavors left were coated chocolate and a donuts with strawberry jam. "You sure you can eat these now?" he worriedly asked.

"Of course! It's just a donut." She insisted and then she grabbed the strawberry jam-filled donut to bite it as soon as she placed it in front of . And as soon as she had a taste of the donut, her face grimaced and she spat it out on her palm immediately. "What's this?" she asked, disgusted.

"Aigoo. Picky eater. That's why I asked you if you can eat that now. Anyway," he scolded and snatched the donut from her hand and he bites it. He closed the donut's box and returned it inside the refrigerator to choose for her food instead.

"Hmmn... surely, this pizza won't work too, even if I reheat it. Chicken? Nope. Salad... hmmn... how 'bout this spaghetti? I can reheat it as well. Oh, but, no. What do you want?" he looked back at her to ask.

"I think anything will do. Just, that donut's taste is weird." She furrowed her brows, remembering the donut's taste. It tastes like cold tomato sauce and the bread was like an uncooked dough.

"Sure it does for you, hm?" he beamed at her after finishing the last bite on his donut.

"I have vanilla ice cream here. I bought this last night. Would you want to try this? Though, it will not make you full." He reached for the tub inside the fridge and opened it for her.

"This looks good." She said and scooped on it to taste it immediately. She happily smiled when her tongue touched the cold vanilla flavor. "And it taste so good! Wow, I think this is the first time I ate an ice cream that is as tasty as this one."

Chen giggled because of her comment and he asked her to go to their living room to eat while enjoying a good movie together.

Yeonhee learned something about her relationship with Chen just by listening to his random stories. He will tell an unfamiliar story and Yeonhee will agree even if she don't know what he is talking about and has zero idea about what he is trying to reminisce about their memories. She felt pity because Chen looks so happy retelling her their story and she doesn't even have a single idea about what it was. She's just trying to imagine the both of them with whatever situation Chen is trying to tell her that have happened to them.

BED TIME. While watching a movie a while ago, Chen mentioned their honey moon at Germany that will happen after two weeks. THAT MADE HER NERVOUS. The fact that they are still young concerns her every time she remembers that they are already married.

The moment she laid her back on their bed, she became stiff. Like, she doesn't even want Chen to lay beside her so she covered herself with the thick blanket immediately. They are in their pajamas as well. No part of her body was that exposed but she felt like covering everything from her.

Chen looked at her and his face became worried. He went to sit at the bed and reached for her face. "Are you okay? Do you want me to turn off the air-conditioner?" And without a word from Yeonhee, he went to turn off the air-conditioner and the electric fan instead. "There. Are you feeling better now?" he reassured.

All Yeonhee did was to give a nodㅡa number of nods.

Chen squinted his eyes at her. "Don't nod too much. You will feel dizzy and you might throw up again. Though, I don't have any problem with that because as of now, that is normal." He continued.

He firstly touched the sheets of the bed. More of trying to straighten the sheet and then he positioned himself to lay beside her after.

Yeonhee gulped and continued to stare at the ceiling. She can see that Chen is staring at her from her peripheral vision. She thought that he's starting to get weirded out of her.

"Sleep first. I have to make sure that you're sleeping well before I doze off to sleep, too." He commanded.

Yeonhee tried to peek at him, seeing Chen gently looking at her with a smile on his face. The curve on his lips that pointed upwards caught her attention.

"That's really cute." She stated and pointed at the side of his lips using her fore finger. Her eyes widened at what she involuntarily did while adoring Chen. Chen just let out a small giggle. Yeonhee get back to her stiffened position and then she closed her eyes.

Yeonhee know that she will not be able to sleep well tonight. Keeping in mind that she is still part of a different dimension and this is temporary. Temporary for now since, she still can't figure it out why she has to be with them. The purpose of why she is meeting EXO's members having different kind of roles, normal or extraordinary. AND THIS, is definitely extraordinary. She will sleep beside a guy whom she met for the first time if we will talk about reality. Definitely, she will not be able to sleep.

She shot her eyes open. Chen obviously was surprised because he flinched. She turned to her side to face Chen. She looked at him for a second, trying to find her feelings for him that she supposed to feel for this dimension.

"Jongdae-ah. Why did you marry me?" she asked.

She expected him to get surprised because of her question, but instead, he smiled. He smiled and giggled at the same time. Her brows scrunched together in confusion. But she waited for his answer instead of asking another question.

"Woah. I thought that you will miss asking that out. I can say that I got used to that. You, asking why I married you." He heaved a light sigh and made his face closer to hers. "I will answer you with the same set of sentences, AGAIN. I love you, Yeonhee. Ever since I knew what love is, I know that I am in love with you. And again, I don't want you to think that I married you just because of what happened. Either you're carrying our baby or your stomach just containsㅡ"

"Wait. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?" She immediately sat up. was gaped open after asking Chen regarding the thing that he said. There's a baby inside her stomach.

Chen sat up as well and was completely shocked as what can be seen on his face. "Yeonhee? Are you sure you are okay? Well, I think I have to ask your doctor if being forgetful is normal while pregnant."

"WHAT, PREGNANT?!" she exclaimed. This time, Chen startled while trying to dial on his phone.

"Well, I don't know if you just forgot that you are pregnant. Let me ask your doctor first." He tried to calmly tell her. And before he can even put his phone beside his ear, Yeonhee grabbed his hand to make him face her again.

"Could you please repeat those? Are you saying that I am pregnant and, inside this belly," she touched her tummy, "is a sleeping baby. Is that correct?" She widened her eyes, making sure that Chen is not joking and will just tell her the truth.

Chen nodded a couple of times. "Remember, the donuts? And, I don't know if you noticed it but you are suddenly moody. You also sleep a lot." He heaved a light sigh and reached for her hands. He gradually touched her face while gently smiling at her. "Mrs. Kim Jongdae. Everything is going to be okay. Okay? You don't have to be scared or anything. You got me. You have us. You have me by your side from now on. I will never leave you alone, even after baby Chenny will come out." He assured and wiped under her eyes.

She got confused so she looked down at Chen's fingers. It was damp. She is crying. She didn't know that she was crying.

Chen pulled her into a hug. She sniffed and just felt the warmth of his hug.

Mixed emotions, Yeonhee can say. She suddenly got scared after finding out what is happening to her. She's suddenly married. She is suddenly carrying a baby inside her tummy. Without her permission. Without her anything. Everything is so sudden. But the weirdest thing is, she doesn't know why she felt excited because she is going to see their baby after months.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Jongdae-ah. It's not that I don't remember. I just... forgot. For a second there." She explained, just to make sure that what she said did not offended him.

She heard him giggled before letting go of their hug. "No worries. That is why I think I must ask your doctor if being forgetful is a part of it." He grinned.

"I think, it is." She let's out a small laugh.

"Ja!" He tapped their bed and made her lay down on the bed first. He pulled the blanket and covered her with it. "Goodnight, Mrs. Kim Jongdae."

"Goodnight, Mr. Kim Jongdae." She smiled.

He went over to kiss her on her forehead. She closed her eyes to feel the warmth of his kiss. And then on her nose. And then...

AH. Do not give IT up.

"So that was it? How am I supposed to know that? That it was the thing that I should not give up." She sways her body from left to right upon remembering her good memory with Chen. She smiled at how sweet they are as a newly married couple.

"Husbands supposed to kiss you goodnight before sleep, you know." She stuck out her tongue before placing the card at the top of the card deck that is placed on her studying table. "Being married is not bad after all." She stated.

Before she can even leave her study table, a long whitish paper that is stuck in between her book's pages caught her attention. She can't remember what was that paper that she placed as a book mark on her book, and so, she pulled it out while trying to saved that page of the book.

The page was about the stars and the galaxy. Where it originated and what are the basic entities that you can see from the outer space.

"Huh, including our EXO oppa because they are universal stars." She talked to the page of the book. She held the bookmark in front of her face because earlier, she thought that it was also a bookmark about planets. Exo Planet.

"Exo... Planet? Where did I get this Exo Planet bookmarㅡ"

She blinked her eyes a couple of times. Even rubbed it to make sure that she is correctly seeing what she is seeing.

Her eyes almost jumped off from her eye sockets upon realizing that it wasn't just a book mark about EXO Planet.

It was a concert ticket.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I deleted what I stated from the last update. HEHEEE.

FORGIVE ME. I won't say something until I am sure about it.

And, the Thank you portion:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading up until here ^^ I didn't mean to hang you guys but yes, she will be watching EXO Planet concert on the next chapter. Hahahahahhaahaha.

The temporary end is near. LOL Temporary because, you know, there will be 12 more chapters about when she chooses "whoever", it will resume to the last scenes that we have.

Please anticipate that ^^ but don't expect. HOHO

THANK YOU AGAIN!

BOW.

LoveLots, XoXo,

SaicosCat.