EPILOGUE

Twelve First Kisses

YEONHEE WAVED HER hand continuously when she saw GaEun approaching their classroom. She welcomed her with a hug. A hug that seems like they did not met each other during weekend. Specifically, inside the dimensions and inside the galaxy liked room.

"It's Monday again!" GaEun greeted.

"Yeah, finally, a 'Monday' came to greet me. I think I'll start loving Mondays from now on." Yeonhee responded and the both of them greted each other with a smile.

"Oh, Yeonhee. By the way, did you remembered to do our assignment at our English subject?" GaEun asked as soon as they took their seats inside the classroom.

"Yeah, of course! I almost forgot about it but, good thing, everything that have happened is somehow related to our assignment." Yeonhee happily said as she took her assignment out of her bag. She unfold the bond paper and showed it to GaEun.

"Eyyyy. That's a detailed 'dream'. And besides, the topic is a dream that you can remember and will never forget." GaEun moved closer to Yeonhee to whisper. "How did you managed to fit them all twelve in one dream?"

The both of them giggled because of that thought. Before the weekened, their teacher at their English subject asked them to do an essay about their dream during the weekend.

"Anyway, whether they believe that this is a dream or just my imagination," Yeonhee moved closer to GaEun to whisper as well. "They will never know that it was based on reality." She said and the both of them giggled again.

Just like the normal days where the two of them are fangirling over anything related to EXO. A show, a comeback, a song, a dance, a photo or a dream. Everything surely went back to normal aside from Yeonhee, keeping all of the memories that she had with each of the EXO members. Not bad. :)

Being able to be with one of them is surely a gift that she can treasure and be thankful forever. But if not because of her friend, that will never happen to her. She will never experience the feeling of being cherished by each one of the EXO members. And for her, that's enough. Keeping her friend by her side and keeping the memories she had with each of the twelve members is more than enough.

Yeonhee smiled upon realizing those things that she have in her life now. She's contented and everything is back to normal now. That what matters now.

GaEun squinted her eyes while smiling back at Yeonhee. "What's the reason behind that smile?"

Yeonhee lightly sighed. Being able to breathe freely without worrying about something she doesn't have any clue at is also one of the best feeling ever. She shakes her head. "Nothing. I'm just glad that I'm back here. And you are still here."

"Hmmmmmnnn." GaEun elbowed Yeonhee. "Thank you. Yeonhee-ya."

The both of them smiled at each other.

"Right. I'm just wondering. Just a what if! What if, back at the galaxy room, you really have to choose. I'm just wondering, who will you choose? And I just remembered! You haven't told me what happens every each member. You owe me a lot of stories!" GaEun hooked her arm at Yeonhee's.

"Ahhhh. Aren't you watching all the time?" Yeonhee squinted her eyes on GaEun this time.

GaEun was taken aback a bit but managed to compose herself back. "Y-yeah. Well... that's a bit true. But what I don't know is what you felt with each one of them. I'm really curious. Who do you like the best? In case you will be given the chance to choose, who will you choose?"

Yeonhee started blushing upon remembering each one of the members. Twelve guys, liking her, is no joke. She can say that she also liked them back. Each one of them has this characteristic that made Yeonhee like them back aside from being one of EXO's members. Each one of them did make her feel special but ending up to decide who is the number one, is no joke either.

"Come on. Tell me who is it? Yeonheeeee. I'm really curious! This is beyond my magic, and I can only get an answer from you. So tell me, who?" GaEun said while shaking Yeonhee's arm that she is hugging.

"W-well... well if I have to choose. JUST IF EVER, I really need to do that. I think I will choose this person because, in the first place, I know that I really like him. Not just because he is one of EXO. You know that I support them all but, I think I felt differently when it comes to him. So, yeah. I think I know now who I will choose. I will choose..."

~*~*~*~*~*~

IF I HAVE THAT MARK (~*~*~*~) meaning, that's the end hohoho!

FAMMMMM. This is the Epilogue, YES TT TT. Since I promised that I will write the next scenes for each of the members, I can't say that this is really the end. There's more 12 chapters, OR MIGHT BE MORE. I DUNNO. It will really depends!

BUT FIRST OF ALL, I would like to thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH! For reading this fanfic :D I really appreciate your comments, and reads, and votes ^^ ©

Thank you for staying with this fanfic, BUT AGAIN. This is not yet the end ^^ for the next chapters, it will be the WHAT IFs for each members. And the scene will continue from the last scene that Yeonhee had with each members! How's that sound? xD can I get a HOORAY? Hahahhahaha kidding ;)

And I have a "SPECIAL" chapter for this story. Others already read it last night. It's just up to you guys if you'll want to read that ^^ I think you already know what to do ^^'
But I think that doesn't affect the story that much. Just the revelation about why everything is happening. The 'cause' of this magical journey. And some dramas. But the special chapter is available at my asianfanfic account. So just in case, you can read it there ^^. My account is on the link on my profile. Kindly visit that. Thanks!

There's more to this story! THANKSOMUCH FOR THE READS!

LOVELOTS, XOXO,

SaicosCat.

BOW.

P.s. forgive the typos. I'm editing it right after I post it. Kkkkkkkkkkk