4th First Kiss: My Prestigious

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 4:
Actually, no kissing.

~*~*~*~

FINALLY, SHE HAD a glance of his face when he finally turned around. His warm smile makes Yeonhee want to immediately run towards this guest and hug him and kiss himㅡif that is possible but she stopped herself. She doesn't know why she wants to do that this early, too.

"Why am I feeling that I am already close to him? I wonder who is he to me." She thought and tried to give back a smile at him, too. But it turns out to be an awkward smile.

Based on how the guest looks like, it seems that they will go out. He was wearing a light blue checkered polo shirt that is neatly tucked in his pants. A black shoes and she's guessing that the tuxedo that is neatly folded on the sofa is his.

Yeonhee snapped out of observing him when she remembered about the cards. Especially, the rules. She will try not to mess up this time so everything will go smooth. Before he could even go near her, Yeonhee rushed upstairs, back in her room.

"I-I think she just forgot something. Hehe," her mother tried to laugh to cover up what Yeonhee suddenly did. "What is she doing?!"

Upstairs, Yeonhee immediately scattered the cards to look for the newly transformed one. She held up the card and read what's on its back first.

Rule Number 4:
Actually, no kissing.

"I KNEW IT!" She stomped her feet upon realizing that all this time, her day with a specific EXO member ends every time they try to kiss her. "So I have to avoid being kissed by them so, they will stay with me? For how long do I have to avoid that?" She flipped the card and saw his picture together with his name, 'Kim Jun Myeon'.

She inhaled deep and blow out loud. "Alright, then! I'm going to make sure that I will win this time!" She folded her arms before going out of her room.

The moment Yeonhee showed up, they immediately went near her.

"Yah," her mother elbowed her. "What's wrong with you? He thought that you're mad at him!" she whispered.

"No, Mom. I'll take care of it this time." She whispered back at her mother and tried to smile sweetly at him this time as she went near him.

"Suho oppa," she said. "I'm sorry. I just forgot something important." She grinned at him and he let out a light sigh.

"Woah. I thought you got mad at me. Anyway," He tucked a hair behind her left ear. That made her eyes round. But she has to wait and observe to know what is his role this time.

"It's been a long time since the last time that I heard you calling me 'Suho'." He smiled back at her while staring at each of her facial features.

"Wait. So I should call him Junmyeon?" she thought. "Why? Can't I call you Suho?" she said with a childish voice. She instantly noticed it. Somehow, she has some actions and words that just happen without her control.

"What is wrong with me?" Her brows scrunched together.

Suho smiled at her and wrapped his right arm around her waist. She gasped. There's really something between them and she wants to confirm it now.

"You can call me Suho, anytime you want my angel." He replied as he nuzzles his nose against her hair.

"Freak this, I think he's my boyfriend on this dimension. I JUST HAD AN INSTANT BOYFRIEND." She thought while trying to conceal her smile.

Her mother created a sound in admiration. She now looks like she just watched a movie about lovers. Her hands were clasped together as she uses it as a pillow for her cheeks. "Look at these two, love birds. I think you should go now. Please take care of my daughter." She said and bowed low at Suho. Yeonhee's face grimaced upon seeing her mother's weird actions. She looks like she's going to send her away to marry Suho.

Meanwhile, Suho bowed back at her while saying, "I will, Mom. I will also return her back home safely. We will go now." He said as he raised his head up and escorted Yeonhee out of their house.

As they went out of the gates, Yeonhee was astonished with the car parked in front of her. She doesn't want to assume but, the time an attendant opened the Limousine's door, she knew that it will be their ride.

"I think he's a real prince." She thought as she looked up at Suho's face. He looked back at her while smiling and gestured her to enter the car. They did and soon, the car started moving.

"S-Suho-ssi, where are we going again?" She asked while looking around the car. His left arm was around her shoulders and she's almost leaning on him because he keeps on pulling her closer.

"Woah. Now it's Suho-ssi. Your mother told me that you just woke up. Do you want something to eat first?" He clapped his hand twice and the female attendant who's with them started preparing a meal. "And to answer your question, we're going to Englandㅡ"

"WHAT?!" she asked loudly.

Despite of Suho's confused reaction to Yeonhee, he gave a nod. "Yeah. Don't worry. Our private jet will take us there quick. It's my brother's wedding day tomorrow so we must attend. He will marry his long-time girlfriend, Princess Matilda."

"P-princess Matilda?"

Suho once again nods. "They will soon be King and Queenㅡ"

"WHAT, KINGS AND QUEENS?!" She again, loudly asked. She shut her eyes tight and held two fingers on her temple to massage it. "What the hell is happening."

"Is there something wrong? Would you want us to go to a hospital?" he asked.

"Oh, no. No, there's nothing wrong. I think I just need some time to digest what's happening." She replied.

"A-alright." Suho said and made her lean her head on the space between his neck and shoulder while his arm wrapped on her shoulders.

"I hope there's a forewarning before bringing me in this situation. This is crazy! And I think this will make me crazy! I'm just leaning myself over a real prince who happened to be my boyfriend and now we are heading to England to attend a prince and a princess's wedding who will soon be king and queen. Alright. I will try to realize that all at once. I thought meeting a super model is the best thing that, that wishing star could ever give me. There's even more that will surprise me." She thought while staring blankly at the servant who's preparing them a meal.

"By the way, will the other membersㅡI mean, friends. Do you have friends who'll also attend the wedding?" She asked that made Suho chuckle.

"What do you mean by friends? Woaah." He let out a sigh. "I suddenly remembered where we started three years ago."

"Three years ago?" she repeats.

"Yes. Since I accidentally saved you from falling down the staircase in our school, you keep on calling me your Suho. (Suho in Korean also means 'Guardian') It became my nickname used by just you since then. Others call me by my name Junmyeon. Actually, I rarely hear my name being called by someone because, I'm avoiding to be friends with anyone. It's a bit lonely, but I must protect my personality as a future successor. But there you are," he turned his head to her to point her on her nose. "You keep on insisting we should be friends. You remember that, right?"

"O-oh? Y-yes, of course." She nods, even if she really doesn't have any idea about what he's talking about.

"By that time, I thought you're doing that because you know my real personality. Turns out that, after you knew about it before our school year ends, you got mad at me for keeping my real identity. I got afraid that time. That I will lose a friend, as well as a person whom became so special for me." He smiled and glance at her eyes before looking at her...

"Oh no." Yeonhee pursed her lips. "Not too quick!"

She sat up and awkwardly clapped her hand upon trying to reach the tray with the meal. "Woah! That looks delicious! Thank you! I will eat now." She loudly said before shoving foods inside .

Suho shook his head while smiling and watching Yeonhee to eat.

After hours of driving, they reached the airport. They went to a path that is opposite of where the passengers are going and when they reached the end, a small plane met them.

"Is... is that where we are going to ride?" she asked while looking at the small plane. She can already hear the sounds of airplanes taking off and landing at the place. The wind's also blowing strong since they are on an open area.

"Yup." Suho simply answered and grabbed Yeonhee's right arm to link it with his. They went to the plane after.

Inside, the plane has only ten seats in total, including the pilot's. It was indeed a plane that is exclusive for them. Yeonhee keeps on shifting since, it's her first time riding a planeㅡif we'll talk about the reality. The pilot starts to announce that in a few minutes, their plane will take off.

"OH NO, I'M DOOMED! This is scary! What if the plane will crash? Will we survive that? Oh no, I don't know how to swim! The ocean is so deep; I will surely drown!" She panics at her thought when suddenly, a warm hand held her left hand. She looked at her hand and next to Suho who's sitting at the opposite side of her seat.

"Are you nervous again?" He worriedly asks. But, seeing his soft and angelic facial features somehow calms Yeonhee down. It's like, he's really there to be her guardian and to protect her from anything that may cause her harm.

She can't help but to smile upon having a long and closer face-to-face look at Suho's face. "I am. But seeing you here with me and knowing that you will not let anything bad to happen, I feel safe." She said. After a few moments, she clasped a hand over . "W-what the? What did I just say? When did I learned how to say romantic words like those?"

"You're right. I am here to protect you. I am Suho." He said and slowly intertwined his hand on hers, filling the gap between her fingers with his.

She looked down at their hands. SHE'S HOLDING HANDS WITH SUHO. She's internally celebrating because, as far as she can remember, it's her first time holding hands this intimate.

His hand is so warm that the heat could literally crawl into your chest to melt your heart. His grip on her hand is so secured, like letting her hand go is the last thing that he'll ever do. She felt so secured and safe that she didn't noticed, the plane already take off.

While they are up in the air, she realized that it's not really scary while flying. Especially when someone is holding you as an assurance that everything is fine. Riding an airplane is just like riding an amusement park ride. But, this is a calm ride that doesn't you're your heart flutter.

She looks back at Suho whom she caught was looking at her. "This. This is what will make your heart flutter while riding an airplane." She smiled at him and he smiled back before kissing the back of his hand.

Her cheeks heated up as her eyes widened. "I didn't know Suho oppa can this super sweet. I'd like to stay with him longer if that's possible."

She spent their whole time while traveling by looking out at the scenery while up in the air and looking at Suho from time to time. Checking if he's still there and sometimes checking if this is even happening for real.

A PAIR OF warm hands cupped her face that made her eyes drifted open. What she saw next surprised her.

"S-Suho?!"

A dream? Or not? What is real and what is not?

For a moment there, she forgot that she's currently facing a weird situation, which is, she's thrown at different dimendionsㅡfourth time this timeㅡwhere EXO members are playing different characters that will end up liking her and attempting to share a kiss with her but fate will throw her back at her room in the end.

"We are here." He said and smiled. And once again, she has to pursed her lips when his eyes shifted to her lips.

"Not so fast, mister." She thought. Suho gave a small laugh and kissed her forehead instead.

"Let's go." He added and reached for her hand to pull her up and to get out of the plane.

The next scenery left Yeonhee breathless. All she can see is a wide forest that's seems glowing when it's already getting dark and a city at a far distance where she can see different hues of lights coming from towers and buildings.

The air smells different. It smells like nature. Cool and soothing at the same time. She just realized that they landed at a rooftop. And when she further looked around, she didn't see any other buildings or infrastructures.

"Castles? Are those real castles?" She asked and turned to Suho to get an answer.

Suho nodded. "Yup. See that castle on the right? That's actually a church. Tomorrow, the wedding will happen on that church in the afternoon."

"You really are a prince." She said.

Suho chuckled and went near her to wrap an arm around her shoulders. "I am. I have to be a prince to match you, a princess." He said and smiled at her. Yeonhee smiled back because of that romantic line.

They adored the scenery from the rooftop some more. If she could, she would take some pictures of this place. But knowing that this is a part of that 'experience', she doesn't want to risk. Since she has a good memory, she knows that she can remember every beautiful thing in this place whenever she wanted to.

Suho accompanied her on the room that she will occupy. The doors inside the castle were huge, double doors and the ceiling were so high. You can't even reach it even if you try to throw something up. Pillars are everywhere and classic paintings are displayed at every part of the house.

"Goodnight." He held her cheeks. She immediately pursed her lips and Suho kissed her on her cheeks. She smiled mischievously while waving at him. "Nah ah. We can't end our day just like this."

The moment she opened the two-doored room, her jaw dropped. The room was huge to be used by only one person. Makes her wanna call Suho back to explain this room to her but, that will just make her to appear that something is unusual with her. She doesn't want to see the view of her room's ceiling again because of accidentally telling Suho what's happening.

Her eyes darted around to each and every furniture and appliances that will caught her eyes. She mostly noticed the doors on the walls of the room and when she tried looking at them, she saw some new clothes. A pair of pajamas on the other and on the last cabinet, a light blue gown that almost blinded her because of its beads and Swarovski that shines when the room's light met them.

A pair of pajamas on the other and on the last cabinet, a light blue gown that almost blinded her because of its beads and Swarovski that shines when the room's light met them

She clasps her fingers on . "Oh my God! Is this what I'm going to wear tomorrow? Why does it seem like it belongs to a princess?" she said as she run her fingers over the gown's skirt.

THE NEXT MORNING, Yeonhee can say that it is the busiest morning that she's experienced in her whole life. She was woken up by a female assistant who asked her to take a bath. She had her breakfast inside the room while they are busy scrubbing her skin with different lotions and curling her hair up after applying some coat on it.

It's been five hours since she woke up but she still hasn't left her room since then. She also started thinking about how Suho will look when they meet later. The compliment that she will get from Suho once he had seen her makes her blush. It's Suho's brother's wedding but, why is she having this feeling that, because of all of these preparations, it's like their own wedding?

An announcement was heard by them from the halls when 1 o'clock in the afternoon struck, saying that they should assemble in front of the church. She stood up and felt the weight of the gown. She has to carry the lower part of it so she could walk properly.

She was in a sudden battle with her gown because, aside from it's her first time wearing one, she doesn't know how to move while wearing it. Her high heels added to her distress since she isn't used of wearing heels for a long time.

While walking, ladies of their own gown with the same color as hers, one by one appeared from the doors on the hallway. She can tell that all of them were princesses because of how serene they look and the poise that they naturally have. She can't believe that she's blending in with them.

The girls lined up even before they got out of the mansion. She just followed since, most of them are speaking in different foreign languages. They started moving outside and when she got a peek of what's happening at the end of the line, she was surprised to see that the princesses were ushered by the princes who's also in line.

It's her turn. All eyes of the princes were on her. She can't tell if they are actually looking at her or just waiting for their partners who's lining at her back.

"Where is he? What am I supposed to do next?" She panicked on her thoughts.

Soon, an attendant approached her and whispered, "Princess Yeonhee? Prince Junmyeon is at the front and he's already waiting for you. Please follow me." She said in Korean. She heaved a sigh knowing that there is someone who speaks the same language as hers.

The princes made a way for her and even gave a curtsy when she passed by them. She doesn't know how to react but, she managed to bow back at them.

The person whom she met at the end of the line makes her want to actually run to him because, she got scared for a second there. She's left with a sea of strangers and seeing him, the only prince that she's been wanting to see above all the princes that she encountered today, made her feel safe again.

He reached his hand and she accepted it. She can feel her cheeks heating up while her knees trembles. But holding his hand, she knows that if ever she will fall, someone will catch her.

They started marching lead by those who's in front of them. It is a ceremony where Yeonhee doesn't even had any idea on how things should run. "I guess going with the flow will save me for this day." She thought.

The time they were seated inside the huge church, a thought passed her mind while the ceremony was proceeding.

"He didn't even say a thing. Right." She puffed her cheeks. "Call me conceited but I expected a compliment from him. He just stares at my face the whole time we were marching in the aisle." She said as she shifts herself on her seat. The other princesses gave a look at her because of her clumsiness.

The ceremony ended. Suho's brother was declared as a new King of their place and his wife, as a Queen. A celebration followed where there are endless foods prepared at a hall inside the castle. She wasn't able to meet Suho after the ceremony and was just dragged by the flow of people going inside the hall.

For a moment there, she lost her mind and was distracted by the desserts placed at the table she's currently at. To also avoid talking to others, she stuffed with food instead. Eating and ignoring the announcements or whatsoever.

She was stopped from putting a puffy bread inside when someone grabbed her on her wrist. She looked up to check who was that.

"Here you are. Where have you been? We've missed a lot of time together for this day." Suho said. Yeonhee dropped the bread on her plate to stand up but she stumbled because of her heels. Good thing Suho was attentive and he was able to support her.

"S-sorry. It's the heels." She said. Suho just gave her a warm smile while waiting for her to regain her posture.

"Come with me." He crawled his hand down to her hand to hold it. She pulled her out of the crowd and brings her to one of the balcony where there are only the two of them.

He helped her sit on the top rail that is made of stone and kneeled down in front of her.

"GOSH IS THIS A PROPOSAL?!" Her eyes went wide as she thought about that but she immediately knew she was wrong when Suho reached for her foot to remove her heels and replaced it with a sneaker shoes. He did the same on her other foot. He stood up straight and assist her while going down on the balcony's floor.

"There. How does that feel?" He grinned at her. She didn't stop herself to beam back at him.

"This is the most comfortable thing that ever happened to me on this day. And another is, when I held your hand." She giggled.

Though it is quite crowded in the hall the music beats the voices of the people chatting. They both looked at where the sound came from and observed what's happening inside for a moment. Suho looked back at Yeonhee to do a curtsy in front of her and offer his hand. Yeonhee beamed at him and did the same. She held his hand after doing a curtsy.

They had their own world while dancing with the solemn sound of the royal music, played by the live band inside the hall. They danced like those royal people that she can just see at a television before. Stretching arms while holding each other's hand. Him pulling her closer and making her turn around that also makes her gown puffed like a newly blossomed flower. Back at his arms, pushing each other while maintaining their grip on each other's hands. Smiling every time they'll have a glance of each other's face.

He once again pulled her and Yeonhee followed. The next thing he did, he held her on her back and they stopped moving. Suho gave her a gentle smile. The one Yeonhee could swear, can melt her. Soon his smile slowly faded when again, he looked down. Down on her lips.

"NO! What's happening is too amazing just to end like this!" She thought and clasped a hand over her lips.

This time, she saw how Suho sighed and how his face went sad.

Yeonhee heaved a sigh, too. "I'm... I'm sorry. I just can't let this end like thisㅡ"

"Shhh." He cupped her face. "I know. You don't need to explain again. I know how it makes you nervous. And I'm sorry for trying over and over this day. I just, can't stop myself sometimes. Especially when I stare at your face. Your lips are getting my attention. I'm sorry my angel, forgive me." He explained.

"So, you mean we haven't kissed each other?" she suddenly asked. It made her embarrassed after realizing what she just asked.

Suho slowly shakes his head. "It's been almost two years since we were together. I even thought I have to propose to you soon so you can give me a kiss." He said.

Yeonhee's mouth swung open. "What did he just said? Two years without kissing? HOW COULD I EVEN RESIST THIS KIM JUNMYEON A.K.A. SUHO IN THIS DIMENSION? I MUST BE INSANE THEN!"

"Let's do this quickly." She suggests.

"W-what?" Now Suho's face went surprised. "B-but, you said you aren't ready yet. I can wait for you, you know. At the right timeㅡ"

Suho wasn't able to finish what he's saying when Yeonhee quickly grabbed Suho's face, despite of their height difference. "No. We will do this now. We will do this quickly, okay? Maybe the rule will allow this." Yeonhee faced the sky and shouted. "YAH, YOU, STAR! JUST ONE SMACK! PLEASE ALLOW THIS ONE, I AM BEGGING YOU!"

She looked back at Suho who's still surprised because of her actions. "Listen. At the count of three, I will give you a smack, okay?" She seriously explained to Suho. Suho nodded a couple of times. She can even tell that he's kinda excited though his face is still full of wonder.

"Alright! LET'S DO THIS! HANA!" She shouted. Suho started pointing his lips towards hers. "DEUL!" Yeonhee looked at her target which is Suho's lips. She inhaled a deep breath before shouting, "SET!"

She closed her eyes and smack her lips on his.

Her lips touched something. It was soft. But the shape was kinda strange. But it is soft.

"OMO DID IT WORKED?!" She opened her eyes to check. She's helpless. She's kissing her own fingers! And then there's her room's ceiling.

She heavily sighed upon sitting up and picking the cards to pile them up again. She stopped halfway to heave another heavy sigh. "I can't do this anymore. This is so cruel. This is just like how their entertainment gives us teasers of their new dramas but we have to wait for years to actually watch it air on the television, aish!" She threw the cards back on the floor.

"I'm not going to do this!" She stomped her feet upon getting out of her room.

"Yah! What's your problem this early?" Her mother shouted as soon as they saw her going down the stairs. She did not answer and went directly to the kitchen.

"I ain't leaving this house anymore. Even if I encounter them I am not going to go with them." She said before drinking a bottled water from their fridge.

"Yah," her mother nudged her. She didn't notice that she followed her on the kitchen. "I have to go to Misis Park's house for the monthly home owner's meeting. There's no food left on the fridge as you can see. Buy something on the convenience store for today. I'll leave now." She explained and quickly left the kitchen.

"Y-yah. She didn't leave any money?! Woah! Really, thisㅡargh!" She scratched her in annoyance.

Her brother went to her while she's busy letting out her frustrations in front of their empty refrigerator.

"Noona, I'm hungry. Mom already left. We don't even have milk on the refrigerator." His brother said that added to her frustrations.

"Buy your own!" She shoved her brother and they heard her stomach grumbled.

"See? You're also hungry. Here, buy me something." She looked down on her brother's palm and saw paper bills.

She immediately smiled and gave his brother a peck on his temple which he wiped right away. "My brother whom I loved above all." She grinned at him.

"Aish. Go now! I'm hungry!"

She firstly changed clothes and after, left their house. She just walked since the convenience store is just outside their subdivision.

She was happily counting the bills on her hands when, she suddenly felt that someone was walking behind her. She stopped walking and looked back but found no one. Her head tilted in confusion.

"I was sure someone was walking behind me. I can hear footsteps." She had a sudden bad feeling about it and so, she walked faster to get away from whoever that person is, just in case.

Sweetie, you're just in the fifth member. More to go and try enjoying together to the fullest with each one of them. Because in the end, you can only keep one.

~*~*~*~

Fourth member, Suho :D

Their last scene together... it was hilarious as I imagined it XD It suddenly turned comedic (FOR ME) I wish I could transfer those imaginations of mine on the computer so I can show you what it looks like. LOL

Anyways!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READIN UP TO HERE! <3

I hope to see you on the next 8 chapters plus one (epilogue) plus another twelve ;)

Thank you so much for reading the previous chapters ^^ hope you could also do the same on this chapter and on the upcoming ones!

PLEASE, leave a comment if you could xD I'll highly appreciate it :D

Subscribe to keep you updated ;) and also, share to your friends :D especially ExoLs who likes to read fanfics ^^ I also have this story on the wattpad site. My username is "SaicosCat".

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

BOW.

P.s.: Could you guys try to guess who's next? xD Let me know your thougths! :D

~*~*~*~

Up Next:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f31774c586959795945624d6f31413d3d2d3435383233303237372e313465373935663262636339306133663931353931313638363839312e6a7067

~*~*~*~

PROMOTE:

Please also visit my other fanfiction "EXO Next Door +2" ^^ It's currently on its 11th chapter and things are just heating up. What did I just said ._.