"The Stalker"

Twelve First Kisses
 

 

 

(5th First Kiss: Stalker - Continuation)

YEONHEE'S EYES DRIFTED open. She blinks to get a clearer vision for her eyes. Her head throbs and she can still smell the strong scent on her nose. When she fully regained her consciousness, she immediately panicked to see that she was sitting all alone. She's inside a dark spacious room and the only light was coming from a bulb, hanged at the top of her head.

She instantly cried realizing that she's tied up from her arms, hands, up to her feet.

"GaEun-ah! D.O.! Help me!" She said while wiggling her body. "Mom! Gwangsu-ya!" She shouts some more.

All of a sudden, the room brightened up because of the tiny lights that are sticking on each of the wall inside the room. She frightened. Especially when she saw that the wall has numerous pictures of her. The room was almost covered of her pictures. Old, new. Shots of her back, her hair, her face, her lips. Her eyes. Her feet, her hands and even places she has been. She even recognized some things that she thought she had lost. She could see all of it, hanging on the wall.

She freaked out and when she wriggled once more, trying to loosen the rope tied on her, she fell from the chair she's sitting and landed on the floor, bumping her head.

Yeonhee didn't bother the pain she's feeling from falling. What's important is to call for help. "GAEUN-AHHHH! DIIIIIIII-OOHHHHHHH! HELP MEEEEEEEE! MOOOOOOM! GWANGSU-YAAAAA!" She weeps. "SEHUUUUUN! BAEKHYUUUUUN! KRIIIIIIISSS! SUHOOOOOO! DIIIII-OOOOOHHHH!" She continues to cry while she's laying on the floor.

She stopped crying for a second and caught her breath when she heard the doorknob twisted. She braced herself. Whether it's a rescue or that person that she fears to meet.

The door screaks while it slowly opens. It's giving her chills. It looked like she suddenly became a part of a horror movie and that stalker, or whoever did this to her will kill her in the end. She finally heaved a sigh and felt relieved when D.O. peeked-in from the door. Her tears continued. Tears because of both fear and relief because of seeing D.O.

"Yeonhee-ya." He said and slowly walked towards her while in a dunk.

"I KNEW IT! HE'S MY SAVIOR! OH MY GOD, I'M SAFE NOW THANK YOU!" She happily thought while tears continue to stream down her face.

"Yeonhee, a-are you okay?" he asked while helping her to sat up. He dusts her clothes and even wipes her sweaty face.

Yeonhee nods. "I know I am now okay. You're here! I know you'll save me D.O. Thank you!" She said and leaned her head over D.O. while she continues to cry.

After a while, she suddenly remembered about GaEun. She even tried to remember what happened before GaEun passed out and so was her. She faced D.O. once again. "D.O., I don't know what happened to GaEun but, something hit her! I don't know where she is but she might need our help! Remove this to me now, please!" She said and wriggled her body after, still trying to loosen the rope.

D.O. assisted her and made her sat back on the chair. He looked around for a while. Yeonhee starts to get confused because of how long he's been staring at each of the corners of this huge and weird room. Her forehead wrinkled, unsure and confused when she thought she saw him smiling.

"Ah. Right. I forgot what you wanted." He suddenly said and stood in front of her. He gave a quick bow. From there, Yeonhee noticed what he's wearing. It's a fashionable uniform but not from their school. She just can't remember where she saw that outfit since, she's currently having a mental breakdown because of the whole situation.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Do Kyungsoo. I am EXO." He said and brightly smiled at her after.

"W-what?!" Her eyebrows scrunched up while gaped open. She's confused of what's happening and most of all, she doesn't want to believe what she just heard and what she's seeing. It's hinting her something that makes her heart ache. Something that she'd wish, she just misunderstood.

"Neh! I am EXO. Yeonhee-ya, you like EXO, right? So I became EXO. Now that you saw me being EXO, I can tell that you now also like me. Am I right?" he brightly said.

Yeonhee sobbed silently. She could only hear rough sounds of air coming out of . She doesn't know why her voice won't come out all of a sudden. She felt tighten by itself. She can't actually breathe normally. "WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?! I CAN'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND A THING!"

"Ja! Let me tour you around!" He excitedly said and pushed the chair. It wasn't a chair after all. It was actually a wheeled-chair. Her body involuntarily wriggles while he's pushing the wheeled-chair and they went at one of the wall with her countless stolen pictures.

"You're so cute while you're tied up." He giggled. It's giving her chills as her fear gets stronger. "But don't worry, I will untie you once you calmed down." He while patting her head.

"H-how... c-can you d-do this?" Yeonhee was able to ask despite of her sobs.

D.O. went to kneel in front of her and smiled. "I thought you're smart. We are both smart. You already know the answer. But I'll tell it to confirm that you're correct." He heaved a light sigh. She can see that he became a bit nervous. His eyes wander around for a while and when he's ready, he looked back directly into her eyes. "It's because I love you, Ji Yeonhee." He suddenly stood up and tried to cover his smile using his clenched fist.

"Woah. Wait a minute there." He turned his back on her, talking to no one specifically. "That actually feels good! It feels good to tell it in person." He said with excitement on his voice while being jumpy.

Yeonhee can't believe that this is actually D.O. in this dimension. But she knows that this is just another story from that defective wishing star. Of all the plot that it can give, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? She just wanted to escape immediately. She once again tried to wriggle her body but from there, she can tell that she's slowly losing her energy. She let her body lean on the back rest of the wheeled-chair to regain some energy for escaping later.

D.O. looked back at her. He firstly cleared his throat. "Sorry for that. Ja! This picture," Yeonhee looking at that specific picture that he pointed by just moving her eyes. "It is my second day meeting you. You are also wearing an all-black outfit that's why, as what I've said on my letter, I thought you like black." He explained and pushed her a bit to go in front of the next portrait.

"Look at this. I had a full shot of you while standing. I took a shot while standing too and, don't you think it looks so real? I cut myself from my picture and it looks like I'm just standing right beside you." He happily said.

Yeonhee gave him a sharp look. "When did we... first met?"

"Ahh." D.O. nodded. "I knew you wouldn't remember." His face suddenly went sad but he gave a weak smile before speaking. "You saved me, Yeonhee. Do you remember that unpleasant looking guy that you saved from being hit by a truck? I ran away after you hugged to pull me away from the upcoming truck because I was so shy." He covered his mouth to conceal his smile.

"So, there's a reason why he's actually doing this? Not just because he wanted to?" She thought. All of a sudden, though things still sound terrifying and weird, she understood a bit about it. "But still, whatever the reason isthis whole idea is still too much."

"That yearㅡthree years agoㅡmy parents died. My dad is a photographer and my mom is a newscaster. They both died while covering a military operation. I was left alone here in our house. No relatives wanted to take me since I am already grown up. They also said that I bring bad luck, that's why my parents died." He walked to go in front of her and looked her directly in the eyes. Despite of Yeonhee's fear, she managed to look back at him, brows scrunched together to give her a fierce look.

"I was planning to end my life that day. But you saved me. You gave me a new reason to live." He smiled. He goes back behind her to push her wheeled-chair.

Yeonhee doesn't understand why that last sentence hit her. She felt pity for him despite of this creepy experience that she's having because of his doings. She also thought that, he doesn't even have to do all of this just to get her attention. He is D.O. ㅡan actual member of EXO. She will notice her whatever happens. But not on this dimension. This place, this world, where he is just an ordinary guy trying to get close to her in the most surreal way she couldn't have ever thought.

"This is my first shot of you when I transferred to your school. First day of school. I get back into my studies but I was placed in the last section. I found out that you were in the first section so I studied hard. I was placed at the same section as you and I started competing with you to get your attention." He peeked at her and did a peace sign. "I did good, right?"

Yeonhee forced a smile, but it turned to look like a mocking smile. D.O. thought that she smiled back because she was actually happy and so he once again pushed her chair happily. On the next batch of pictures, one photo caught Yeonhee's attention. She sat up straight and pulled her face near the picture.

"Ahhh. Your caramel shake." D.O. said.

"So, that's really from you. How can you actually sneak something inside my locker?"

"I followed the utility every time you change locks to ask for spare keys. They always say that they don't have it though. So I place clay on your locker's keyhole and asks someone to duplicate it." He explained.

Yeonhee tightly shut her eyes to take a deep breath. "This guy. He sure is smart. I wish he just used his knowledge on thinking for a proper way to get my attention. Not like this where, everything scares the out of me." She thought before opening her eyes once again. She looked back at the wall with her pictures with the same sharp look. She wants to pull all of it and burn it if possible.

She didn't notice that D.O. left for a while to get something from a drawer, placed at one corner of the room. It was a white tall cup with brown stains outside. The cup's cover was flat and a white straw was stuck in it. He shakes it, hearing the straw hitting the sides of the cup inside because it is empty.

"This tastes good. Too bad you weren't able to taste it but I especially bought that for you. This is just a simple drink. I didn't even add anything to it. GaEun-ssi is over reacting things. That friend of yours is surely a big hindrance for us. I can't believe she really called me ugly." He sniggers, a mocking one.

Yeonhee gave him a disgusted look. "What did you do to GaEun? I thought you were our friend?"

"Oh! Right. She's okay. I saw your Mom call an ambulance for her. She's fine so don't worry." He shrugs. "Yeonhee, I picked up your shake. You already touched it and this will be one of my treasured items from now on. I'm shy to use the straw, though." He grinned but he covered his mouth. He turned his back to her to put the cup back at the drawer.

"Oh, the gifts." He snapped his fingers. "I was relieved to hear it from you this morning that, it's not actually because you don't like them. It is just because you don't know who the sender is." He walked back in front of her and kneeled. "That's why I told you not to worry. I'm here." He once again, innocently smiled at her. Not even minding however bad her look at him is.

He once again stood up, not averting his eyes away from her. "Now that you already know where did those gifts came from, I can tell that you actually like them." He brightly grinned.

He stretched his arms sideways and looked around, twisting his body from left to right. "Did you also liked this? Beautiful, right? It's my collection of the most beautiful being that I saw in my entire life." He dropped his arms down to move his face close to her, smiling. "That's you." He whispered. She saw his eyes moved down. Down to her lips. But he immediately looked away and stood up straight while blushing.

Yeonhee feels sick about it. Perhaps because of the trauma that she's experiencing. Different emotions started to creep into her. From the negativity into something positive and throwing her feelings back into pessimism. She shuts her eyes. Hoping that without the sight of this room, she'll feel at ease for a bit.

"E-everything about you, Yeonhee-ya. That's why I took a shot of everything from you. You're just the most beautiful in the whole world for me. It's a pity at first that I could only touch you thru these pictures. But now that you finally knew who I am, I wish it's okay to hold you." He grinned and pointed her cheeks. Yeonhee flinched and she moved her face away.

D.O. held his index finger near his face to adore what he just did. "Woah, you're so cute. So!" He pressed his hands together. "What do you think about my surprise? It's beautiful, right? Please tell me you like it." He said, excitement can be seen from his face.

Yeonhee opened her eyes when she heard that horrible sound of a camera's shutter. He just took a picture of her while on that state. She angrily stares at him as a reply. A stare that she wished, would hint him that she doesn't like anything of this.

It annoys her on how he can still manage to smile at her despite of how angry she looks. Finally, she answered. "You're smart, right? Think. If someone you don't know follows you and does creepy things, send weird giftsㅡdo you think that's acceptable? Do you think I'll like all of this? Well, if you do, then you're wrong." She retorts.

D.O.'s shoulders immediately dropped together with his smile. "I'm... I'm w-wrong? E-even this?" He stretched out his arms to show her the outfit. "R-right. You like EXO. I will show you some more of EXO." He turned around and went to a cassette player, placed on the top of a three-layered drawer cabinet. Soon, the beat started. Yeonhee deadpanned upon understanding what song it is, and how it is connected to what he's wearing. The outfit is from one of their Growl performances where they are wearing matching uniforms.

He tried to dance. He clumsily danced. He can do some steps but, it isn't the way how the dance should be done. He stopped trying the dance. He covered his mouth trying to stop sniffling. His eyes avoided her. Also unsure if he'll go near her again or far from her because of what he did.

Yeonhee starts to freak out. Her eyes widenedㅡthe skin surrounding her eyes felt tight because of her dried tears. She's afraid that he might start to hurt her because of his frustrations.

However, D.O. rudely grabbed his own hair and sat down on the floor. His face distorted and he started to hit himself, mumbling words that Yeonhee can't understand.

"Oh my God! What is he doing now? Should I stop him? WHAT SHOULD I DO?" she panics on her thought.

You know how you should end this.

"I'm still stupid. Sorry. I'm wrong. I'm wrong all this time? I'm so sorry, Yeonhee-ya." He started tearing up. His hands were trembling trying to cover his mouth.

"Shhhh. K-Kyungsoo-ya. D-don't cry." She said. She doesn't know why she also started to tear up.

"B-but you don't like this. I'm so sorry. All I just want is to show you something beautiful. And I'm wrong." He covered his face.

"W-well, you can do something else." She suggested. "Right. Taming him would be easy."

D.O. caught his breath. He actually stopped crying and went near her right away. "Anything. I'll do what you want. I'll do anything for you." He kneeled in front of her.

"Release me."

"No." He immediately replied. "Not yet. And you'll leave me."

"I'm not leaving." She assured. "Come on! Or I'll just ask you to do that thing for this to end!"

"H-how can I be sure?" he said while standing up.

Yeonhee averted her eyes away from him and look at somewhere at a distance. "Come one, Yeonhee. Think!"

The time Yeonhee thought of a good reason, she bravely looks back at him. She looked at him in his eyes. "B-because you are... EXO. I like EXO. NoㅡI actually love EXO and I will never, ever leave them." She said.

The whole place went silent. Yeonhee can just hear her own heavy breath and the crickets outside the place. D.O.'s eyes were wide opened while looking at her. His jaw swung open. Soon, he starts nodding and immediately grabbed a Swiss knife to cut the rope tied on her.

Yeonhee heaved a sigh once the rope was removed on her. She held her wrists to ease the pain around it.

"I did what you wantedㅡ" D.O. wasn't able to finish what he's saying when Yeonhee grabbed the collar of his shirt. He pulled his face near hers.

They both heavily breathed against each other.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He asked. His eyes looked down and Yeonhee knows where his look actually went.

"Good." She said. "In return, do what you've been thinking to do."

"W-what?" D.O. ㅡthinking the right thingㅡtried to hide his smile by clasping a hand over his lips.

"I saw where you're looking. Do it." She closed her eyes. She heard heavier breathing after closing her eyes. Suppressed giggles and an aura getting closer on her face.

Suddenly, she felt lighter. She felt good as new like all of her fears, twisted emotions and fatigue went away. She opened her eyes. Not even feeling a single worry on her whole body as she sat up. She heaved a light sigh.

"I'm going to get back on you." She verbally said.

Her room's door swung open. She saw her Mom smiled at her and so, she immediately stood up and went to give her a hug.

"How was your sleep?" her mother politely asked.

"I'm thankful I woke up today to see your face first." She said and let go of her mom after.

"I know things are still new to you even if it's been almost a year. But now that you met your real father, everything will start to change. Our practice will save you for this new role in your life." She said.

Yeonhee crinkled her forehead. "What? What is it this time?"

"Get dressed. The service is waiting for you. I'm going to wait downstairs." She said before leaving her room.

Yeonhee held a hand on her forehead. "This is soooooo random." She went to the cards to pick it up. Not bothering to check or count them. The cards can find ways to go to her when something important regarding this wish happened, anyways.

She changed her clothes. Surprised to see that her wardrobe changed into something formal. Every clothe that she has on her cabinets, even her things changed into something that belongs to someone elite.

"O... kay?" she scratched her head in another confusion but shrugs her shoulders. Come what may.

She went down. Surprised to see that their house was surrounded by men in black. "What the hell is happening now?"

Her mother went near her to hug her for the last time. "You'll be safe." She turned to someone. "She's ready. You can her now."

A guy in a different suit approached them. She didn't notice him at first when, he's just standing near them. She knows that he's another EXO memberㅡjust looking at how striking he looks.

He removed his cabbie hat to quickly bow at her. His eyes were covered with a dark Aviator teardrop styled sunglasses but she can recognize who it was.

"Young lady, excuse me but your mouth. Please do close it." He said.

Yeonhee covered . She almost drooled.

~*~*~*~

FORGIVE ME.

But this is sooooo AU. Indeed, far from the who D.O. is xD It's actually based on D.O.'s dramas where he's playing a psycho role. Kkkkkk that role fits him and I love doing weird scenes like these. I love Kyungsoo. I love EXO.

Second. It's just soooooo hard using laptop because their eyes are on me. I am a ninja writer that could only work when no one's watching. And I really didn't expect this to be this long. I got too excited. Lol.

THIRDLY, on what part did you guessed that it's actually him? xD MAY I KNOW?

PLEASE subscribe and leave a comment about  what are your thougths for this story ^^

Also share to your friends! :D sharing is caring ;)

BOW.

P.S.: Please also visit my other story "EXO Next Door + 2". That story is the continuation from the drama itself. BUT NOT OFFICIAL. Fanfiction, of course.

LOVELOTS, XOXO,

SaicosCat <3

P.P.S. A moment to appreciate the banner xD <3