1st IF: It's the Annoying Neighbor, Sehun!

Twelve First Kisses

HER NECK STIFFENED when she felt Sehun, breathed against her philtrum. She is literally screaming internally that she just tightly shuts her eyes closed and tried to reach Sehun's lips with her lips.

She waited for more minutes, anticipating that something soft will touch her lips. She suddenly opened her eyes and involuntarily wriggled herself when a handful of soil was thrown at herㅡat them.

"Yah! Vivi! How come you got out of our house?" Sehun scolded and looked after her next. "Noona, I-I'm sorry. I really locked her in. I don't know what happened. Let me help you." He said and started dusting her clothes and wiping her face with his hand.

Yeonhee's eyes went round upon that sweet gesture from Sehun. "This is really happening. I can't believe this." She thought. She felt a ticklish feeling on her chest and little by little, she starts to hear her own heartbeat. Like, her heart is beating right next to her ear. She even noticed that she is somehow shaking. Proof that she's really feeling nervous because of Sehun's presence.

Sehun then noticed that she is looking at him. At his face. He gave a small laugh and she started blushing and decided to look somewhere else aside from him.

"Why? Are you feeling shy, Noona? We almost kiㅡ"

"I GET IT! I GET IT!" She beats him to it. "Y-yes! It kinda makes me feel so shy. E-especially t-this is the first time that... that someone approached me like what you did. M-maybe I'm just not used to it."

"Yet." He added. "If that is the case, then we should hang out often. I'm actually a bit shy as well but if I will let it beat me, then all of this will just be boxed in."

"YEONHEE, BREAKFAST IS READY!" her Mom shouts. She stood up and Sehun followed her.

"I s-should go inside now. You should also get going." She said and turned her back against him. Before she could even start a step, Sehun held her right wrist.

"Noona, let's go to school together on Monday." He gently asked. She looked back at him and slowly nods her head while trying to suppress her smile.

"JI YEONHEE!" Her Mom shouts again.

"I'M GOING!" she shouted back. "I-I'll just see you on Monday. Bye." And she immediately rushed inside.

Meanwhile, her Mom and Gwangsu cannot take their eyes off of Yeonhee when they noticed that she smiled at every spoonful of special homemade Ramen that her Mom made for their breakfast.

"Yah. Is it that delicious?" Their Mom elbowed Gwangsu and whispered.

"It is, Eomma.” He looked at his Mom. “But not to the point that I will go crazy just like that lady in front of us." Gwangsu commented.

They looked back at Yeonhee who’s still smiling like crazy while eating the ramen.

Monday morning came, she excitedly got up. She even woke up before her alarm clock even not being able to sleep early last night because of excitement. She didn’t even dare to go outside and check if he’s out, too, because she doesn’t know what to react since they just got intimate during their first-ever proper encounter.

She took the time to prepare herself more to be presentable in his eyes. She just usually gets up in the morning and hour and a half before their classes start. Take a bath, eat her breakfast, and comb her hair on her way to school. But right now, she takes her time to dry her hair and comb it nicely. She also wears a nice coat over her uniform.

“Mom, I’m going now!” she said while trying to locate her mother in their house.

“AH!” Yeonhee scrunched her forehead at the sight of her overly surprised mother.

“What’s the matter Mom?”

“I THOUGHT YOU’RE SOMEONE ELSE! You scared me!” She said while rubbing her chest, trying to calm her heart down.

“Mom, I’m going to take that as a joke. HAHA. Alright, I really need to go now. I don’t want to be late for school. Bye!” And she dashed out of their house leaving her mother who’s wondering what’s with her daughter today.

Aside from going to their school together, they didn’t have the chance to discuss where and what time they will meet. After she closed their house’s gate, she stopped in front of it.

“I don’t even know where I shall meet him. Should I just go and knock on his gate? NAAAAHHHH, I’ll be obvious if I’ll do that. Okay. No. I should keep my pride as a girl.” She talked to herself and soon, she heard soft suppress laughs that made her turn around and check from where it is coming from.

“I’m here.” The voice said and she looked at where it is coming from. She saw Sehun coming towards her while holding back his smile.

Yeonhee’s brows are furrowed while waiting for Sehun to get in front of her while thinking, “Why is he smiling sheepishly like that?”

“I’m sorry. I was just excited to see you.” He said and gently ruffled her hair.

SHE MADE A BIG EFFORT TO BRUSH HER HAIR FOR IT TO LOOK NICE TODAY. But it doesn’t matter. Sehun just ruffled her hair and because of that, she wanted to go back inside their house and in her room so she can squeal out loud against her pillow.

“Noona, shall we go now?” he asked.

She nods. Small, but numerous. They started walking.

“By the way,” he placed his backpack in front of him and reached for something from one of the small pockets. “Here. Drink this while we are on our way.” He said and handed her a small milk carton. He pulled out another and bit it while zipping his bag and wears it back after.

Yeonhee smiled and adored the cute looking milk carton while looking at it. She beamed at Sehun and waved the milk carton at him while saying, “Thanks for this!”

Sehun smiled back at her. “Finish it before we reached the bus station. I’ll bet it is now jam-packed since it is Monday today.”

She sticks the straw in the milk carton box and sips on it. She suddenly had a flashback of their past memory as schoolmates.

SHE SUDDENLY STOPS walking when the noisy students from the soccer field caught her attention. GaEun stops walking as well.

“Huh? What are you looking at, Yeonhee?” she asked and peeked at where her eyes are glued.

“Ahhh. Do you like someone from those kids?” GaEun asked again.

Yeonhee looked at her with a surprised face. “W-what are you saying? I don’t like someone else! Just EXO! No EXO, no life!” she answered.

GaEun giggled at how Yeonhee sounded so guilty. She even used EXO to cover herself. “I get it. But, what made you look at them?”

Yeonhee looked back at the students. “I just realized that guy is my neighbor.” She said.

GaEun tried to locate who she is pertaining to but due to the students moving here and there she decided to ask. “Who? Can you point at him?”

“Of course NO!” Yeonhee started walking again and GaEun followed her. “Anyway, I don’t really know him and I don’t really see him often around our neighbor. All I know is that he owns an annoying dog who keeps on shoving soil towards our garden. There was this one time where Mom tried to talk to him then he just said sorry but his dog keeps on doing the mess.”

“Woah. So, he’s one annoying neighbor huh? But I think he’s cute.” GaEun commented.

“Not as cute and handsome as EXO.” Yeonhee opposed.

“Well, you’re right! AH! IT’S A GOOD THING YOU MENTIONED THAT. I just received our EXO albums this morning! Wanna go to our house so we can unbox it?”

Yeonhee looked back at her friend and tightly hugged her from her side. “YES. OF COURSE. I CAN’T WAIT FOR DISMISSAL TIME!”

SEHUN IS CORRECT. When the bus arrived, people inside it are already standing. They cannot miss this ride because the next bus will arrive in 15 minutes and their classes will start in 30 minutes.

Sehun lets Yeonhee to enter the bus first and she made her way to a spot where they can at least grab a metal bar to support themselves while standing. They stand side by side while facing the window of the bus.

Yeonhee knows and can feel that Sehun is looking down at her. She also knows that anytime she looks back at him, their eyes will meet and surely, it will make her blush. Sehun on the other hand, likes the view that he sees since he can fully see how cute Yeonhee’s face is while she’s being shy beside him.

All of a sudden, the bus made a hard break. Since Yeonhee is already a bit struggling to hold onto the metal bar, her hand slipped away from it and accidentally leaned all of the weight of her body to the person on her rightㅡwhich is none other than Sehun.

“Hey, what’s with the sudden break?!” An old man shouted from the back of the bus.

“I almost fell off of my chair!” A middle-aged woman said.

“Please be careful while driving!” Another man shouted.

Yeonhee was so shocked that she didn’t move for a few minutes. She also breathed heavily that Sehun especially noticed.

“Noona, it’s okay. Nothing bad happened. The bus just took a hard break.” Sehun said while carefully patting her back.

She looked up and that’s when she noticed that she is leaning on his chest. Her right palm where she can feel his heartbeat. “NO WAY. He’s just being nervous because of the bus, right?” she thought.

“Uhm… y-yeah. S-sorry for that.” She shyly said and went back to her previous spot and tried to reach for the metal bar again.

“Hmmn. How about we do this. I’m going to hold on to this bar with my left hand. You can just hold onto my arm so you’ll not struggle to reach out for that bar.” Sehun switched his hand that’s holding the metal bar from his right to his left. “Ja,” he said then pat his left arm.

“M-may I?” Yeonhee shyly asked and he gave her a nod and smiled.

“Yah, look at them. I hope when I reached college, I’ll have a boyfriend like that.” A student murmured.

“Hey, I hope my daughter can get a man like that. Handsome and gentleman.”

“My daughter is still in Elementary but I’d love for her to have a boyfriend like that, too.” An old lady replied to her companion.

Sehun started to quietly giggle because of the fact that these people thought of them as a couple. He can also see how Yeonhee continues to feel shy but still gently holding on to his arm.

She fans herself to try to ease the heat forming on her cheeks because of the comments that both of them can hear from the people inside the bus.

The bus finally made a stop and they were able to get down. Yeonhee immediately started walking but stopped when something is holding her back. When she did look back, she saw that her hand is still linked to Sehun’s left arm. She immediately removed it and mentally slapped her forehead.

“I’m s-sorry.” She shyly said and looked down.

“Ehey…” then after, she heard suppressed laughter from Sehun.

She looked up at him again. “What’s funny?”

He giggled once more and replied, “Noona, there’s no need for you to always be shy. And also, I’ll be happy if you did not remove your hand from my arm. Here.” He reached for her hand and placed it on his arm. “Don’t remove it. Let’s go.” He didn’t also remove his right hand over her hand that’s holding his arm and he started walking.

In the classroom, as soon as Yeonhee sat down and removed his backpack, a thud on her table made her lookup. “HEY.”

“Oh, hey GaEun. What’s up?” she greeted back her friend.

“What’s up? You’re asking me, what’s up? I think I should be the one asking you that!” She said and tucks herself near Yeonhee.

“What’s with the arm linking? With that Sehun guy? Your neighbor? What’s happening?” she asked continuously.

Yeonhee once more feels that her cheeks are heating up. “W-well… that’s…”

“THAT’S WHAT?” GaEun asked again. She looked at her with her chinky eyes, trying to intimidate her, to tell the truth.

She looks at GaEun and took a deep breath. “Well. Actually, something happened last Saturday.”

“WHAT?! SOMETHING HAPPENED?!” GaEun exclaimed and stood up. Yeonhee tried her best to pull her friend back to her seat.

“I’M NOT YET DONE! And don’t over-react okay? Nothing like what you’re thinking happened.”

“Oh, sorry. Hehe.” And she grinned at her friend. “So, what happened?”

Yeonhee took another deep breath. Just by remembering the confession that he did last Saturday is enough to give her palpitations. “He actually told me that he likes me.”

GaEun’s eyes went round. “WHAT?” she said, almost not being able to say it.

Yeonhee nodded multiple times. “I cannot believe it as well.” She averted her eyes away, trying to stare at something that can possibly drift her thoughts away from Sehun. But of course, that’s impossible.

“BUT, what did you said to him about it?” GaEun asked like a teenager waiting for the latest gossip in town.

“Well… I don’t know what got into me but,” she bit her lower lip and looked at GaEun. “I actually threw myself at him to hug him and say… I LIKE YOU TOO, OH SEHUN.” She said and buried her face on her palms.

GaEun grabbed her shoulders and started to shake her to express how she feels towards what her friend just told her.

DISMISSAL TIME FINALLY arrived. Yeonhee and GaEun always hang out at a bubble tea shop and other cafes nearby every day before they go to their respective homes. It is what both of them look forward to every day aside from spazzing about EXO every break time.

While walking on the grounds GaEun suddenly stops walking while checking her phone. Yeonhee also stop and tried to peak on her phone thinking that she saw some news about EXO.

“Oh, shoot.” GaEun expressed.

“Uhm… something bad?”

GaEun looked at Yeonhee with a terrified face reason why Yeonhee also prepared for some bad news.

“Yeonhee, I’m sorry. I think I will not be able to drink bubble tea with you today. My mom is going to kill me.” She started walking fast as Yeonhee followed her. “Remember the Kokobop album that I dropped and the CD broke?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I actually ordered another one and today, it was delivered!”

“And so? Well, your mom doesn’t know that they are EXO Albums, right?” she asked.

“YES. But this one shop where I ordered this album… ugh! I think I’m not going to order again from them. I gave special instructions to not include any product name on the package. I think they forgot about it and now, Mom saw it! Even took a photo and sent it to me. I’m going to be roasted tonight!” she explained.

“OH, NO.” Yeonhee pouted as she feels sad for her best friend. As much as she would like to go to her and explain together to GaEun’s Mom, she knows that it will only make things worse. “GaEun-ah… FIGHTING.” She clenched her fist in front of her.

GaEun nodded with a sad pouting face. “I’ll take a taxi now. See you tomorrow Yeonhee-ya.” She waved goodbye and was able to immediately grab a taxi to go home.

Seconds later, Yeonhee literally thought that some random birds are pissing at her that’s why she looked up. Few more seconds and it started dropping a lot. It’s raining.

“OH NO,” she immediately covered her head with her hands and started running but she had just taken two steps when she was held on her left shoulder and was pulled under an umbrella.

“Don’t run. You’ll get rained on more if you’ll do so.” He said.

“S-Sehun-ssi.” The only thing that she was able to reply. She dropped her hands down while still looking up at him. After a few seconds, she got surprised when he pouted.

“I can’t believe you ditched me.”

“W-what? N-no.”

“I was just walking behind you and your friend. Did you forget that you were supposed to introduce me to her and the two of us will also go home together?” he asked.

“Uhm… I’m sorry. I was just excited to go to the bubble tea shop with GaEun. Sorry that I forgot.” She said and looked down; really feeling sorry because she did forgot what he asked for before they go to their respective classes this morning.

“Hmmn. So you did forget.” He heaved a sigh. “Well, you said you’re going to a bubble tea shop with your friend but, why did she leave?”

“Uhm… she actually just needed to go home immediately. House issues.” She explained.

Sehun nodded and started walking. Yeonhee followed. “So, it suddenly got canceled?”

“Unfortunately, yeah. We always do this. GaEun and I always go to bubble tea shops and cafes around our school.” She said. She showed a bit of her smile remembering the exciting feeling she has whenever it’s dismissal time.

“I know. I can see you often with your friend. You do eat a lot as well.” He teased and got a light punch on his left arm from her.

“I love food. We both love to eat that’s why we do this just to ease the stress we are feeling about school.” She explained.

“ANYWAY, I still don’t forget that you ditched me and forget about that one small favor I asked you. I thought we can start to bond together starting today.” He heaved another deep sigh that makes Yeonhee more worried that she started to mess up the good thing that’s starting to form between them.

“You have to make it up to me. How about we go to the bubble tea shop instead? Me and you?” he asked and looked down at his side to see her response.

He saw that Yeonhee keeps on looking down and he knows that she is trying to keep her reaction away from him. He waited for a few more seconds. Until, it became minutes. He doesn’t want to look impatient so he just let her think. Both of their shoes are getting wet already due to the water bouncing from the pavement. They’ve been staying under the rain for too long now.

“Can you move closer? I think your bag is getting rained on.” He said and wrapped his left arm on her shoulders to move her closer. He removed his arm after and just realized that they are now close to a bubble tea shop.

“Oh. Is that a bubble tea shop?” he asked. Actually, because he is too focused on looking at Yeonhee and checking her reaction, he forgot about the surroundings, not being able to notice as well that she is already leading their way.

“Yeah. That’s where we are planning to go to today.” She said. When he peeked down at her face again, he saw that she is smiling that urged him to smile as well.

“Are you disappointed that you can’t go there with your friend?” he asked out of curiosity.

“Nope. I’ll also be happy to go there with you.” She said and smiled up at him.

It’s raining and should be a bit chilly but because Yeonhee’s heart has been racing since she met Sehun a while ago, she feels warm like, her heart is exercising for her to get warm.

Sehun lets her enter the bubble tea shop first. He folds the umbrella closed and lightly wriggled it to get rid of the rain stuck on it. He neatly locked it and went inside realizing that Yeonhee is looking at him while he is doing that.

“Why?” he asked, trying to suppress his smile.

“You’re such a neat guy. I appreciate that about you. Why can’t your dog be like that, too?” she teased.

“Ahhh. Vivi. I have to tell you something about him. How about we get our drinks first and some snacks to eat?” he said and after, they went to the counter to order.

They sat at a table near the glass window. It suddenly became a bit cold adding up to it that they ordered cold bubble teas. They also adored the rainy view outside for some minutes after they sat down and took sips on their drinks and bites from the snacks that they got for themselves.

“I never thought this day will come,” Sehun said that made Yeonhee shift her eyes from looking outside to him. “I must thank Vivi for this.” He said and laughed a bit about it.

“A-ah! Right. You said you’ve got something to tell me about your dog.” She asked, trying to change the topic. Although Yeonhee would like what they have for now to develop, she thought that she’s kinda not prepared about it right this moment. Maybe after she went home, she can try to convince herself to be more expressive of what she feels so she can also make him feel that she likes him. A lot.

“Vivi. Right.” He said after sipping on his drink. “I just found out yesterday, he’s not just randomly shoving soil on your yard. It made me laugh yesterday to see that he’s been burying some dog snacks on that spot. I thought I’m just randomly losing his snacks or not realizing that he finished them all.”

“Wow, it turns out he is taking it without you knowing and burying it there. So, that explains why!” she replied, trying to get herself immersed on that topic instead.

“Yeah. But again, he is not a bad dog. He’s just sneaky sometimes. I wanted to say sorry to your Mom again. This time, I will make sure to stop Vivi from doing that.” He said.

“Might as well want to keep everything out of his reach?” she suggested and grinned at him.

“I agree.” He replied and giggled.

She felt awkward surrounding after that. She just went back to her drink and her snack while staring at the rain outside. SHE CAN’T FOCUS, THOUGH. She feels his eyes staring at her. Is this how it feels to be adored? Or is it just her because this is her first time (as far as she can remember) that someone personally revealed that he likes her.

“C-can you s-stop staring at me? How about you look outside and adore the rain as well?” she said, not averting her eyes away from outside.

“I can’t. You look exceptionally pretty today.”

And she almost choked but did cough. Sehun passed some tissues to her and she covered while coughing. She looked at him and saw this worried face while trying to suppress his smile.

After she recovered, she asked. “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?”

Sehun got confused and asked. “What? I did not do anything. You choked and coughed yourself.” He said.

“I mean. D-don’t suddenly blurt out things like that.” She reasoned out.

“But it’s true. You’re pretty. Every time I see you, I really think you’re pretty. And today, you look very pretty.” He added.

Yeonhee knows that she is now blushing because of the heat that she can feel from her cheeks. She looks down to try hiding it from him. If only she can runaway so he will not see her in a state like this; and also just in case she will not be able to fully stop herself from screaming because of his cheesy lines.

“Ehey. Don’t look down. And don’t be shy. Noona, do I look like I am lying? I am just saying something that I can see.” He further said.

“Stop. Sehun.” That’s what she can only say. Is she uncomfortable? No. Just shy? Nope. The truth is, she’s hiding her grin because she will surely look like a crazy woman.

“Control yourself, Ji Yeonhee! Don’t make yourself a fool out of it! I’ll bet I look insane right now. Ugh! Why does he have to compliment me like that? Ahhhhhhh my cheeks start to hurt!” She thought and carefully took a deep breath so she can face him again.

“I’m… sorry. Do I make you uncomfortable?” Sehun said.

Yeonhee noticed that his voice sounds so down and worried so she looked up at him and waved her hand in front of him. “No. No, it’s not what you think. I’m just… uhm… you know. I just feel so shy. T-that’s normal, right?” she smiled. Awkwardly. Then grabbed her bubble tea to drink from it.

“Y-yeah,” puzzled, but he managed to answer. “I guess, I will not do that again until we’reㅡ” Sehun, afraid to make her shy again stops and averted her eyes elsewhere.

“Hm? You’re saying?” Yeonhee asks.

“Nothing. It’s nothing. Ja! Noona, I think I’m done eating. Don’t rush yourself. I can wait.” He said.

“Oh, no! I’m done. I’m just trying to get all the bubbles left. Hehe. Let’s go?” she said and stood up. She picks up her bag and led the way out to the bubble tea shop.

It’s still raining outside. He waits for Sehun at the main entrance and while she does, she looked up at the sky to watch the raindrops fall.

“They look pretty from here, right?” she heard Sehun’s voice coming from her back and so she looks back to see that he’s getting his umbrella ready.

She looks back at the sky whose dropping small bits of water. “Yeah. And it feels peaceful.” She said. Her face formed a smile.

Sehun opened his umbrella and pulled Yeonhee under it. “Let’s go home. You don’t wanna be too late so your Mom will not nag at you right?” he said and looked down at her.

“Y-yes. You’re right with that.” She replied and they started walking.

Their way home was only filled with stolen glances, suppressed smiles, Sehun gently pulling her closer under the umbrella, inside the bus when they have to stand again and awkward grins made by Yeonhee.

The rain is still pouring down even after they drop off at their place’s bus stop.

They also walked their way inside the village where they both live. Yeonhee was just casually walking when suddenly she felt the rain drops on her head she looked up to see that she is not under the umbrella anymore and then looked to see that Sehun stopped walking.

“Why? Did you forget something?” she asked. She placed her hand over her head. Sehun gave her a nod. “What is it?”

She saw how Sehun’s shoulders made a big move up and slumped back down. “Yeah. I forgot something for myself. Something that I’ve told myself that I will do for you.” He dropped the umbrella at his side and he started to get rained on, too.

Yeonhee scrunched her brows together, quite not understanding why Sehun is doing this.

“Actually, I didn’t forget about it. I’m just afraid. I’ve told myself about it how many times that day and the day after that. I told myself that I shouldn’t lose this chance anymore. All this time I spent just looking at you from afar. My coward self not being able to speak to you even if we are just neighbors. And today came. I told myself I will do my best to make you happy starting today. I told myself that I will make you feel how much I like you. Through my words and actions.”

“S-Sehun-ssi… w-what are you talking about?” she asked in confusion.

“Noona,” he said and breathed heavily. “Please tell me… tell me that I will not lose you. Please tell me that you still like me despite my awkward words and clumsy gestures towards you. I… I cannot quite know what to do. What to feel and how to interpret these all. It’s… it’s my first time to… fall in love.”

Yeonhee thought that she’s having a hard time breathing because of how her heart drums against her chest. Her hand slowly dropped and her feet started walking like they exactly know where to bring her. She stops in front of him. She picked up the umbrella and held it high to reach Sehun’s head. After making sure that both of them are safely under the umbrella, she stared at his eyes.

“Sehun-ah… i-it’s… my first time to fall in love, too. Don’t think about anything else about this. Just think about me and you. I’m sorry for making you think that way but, one thing that I only know is, I want to be with you. Always. Saranghaㅡ

He snatched the umbrella from her and quickly lowered his head so his lips can reach hers.

Yeonhee shuts her eyes closed. Three things that she can only hear and feel that time is the rain pouring down on the pavement and their umbrella, his calm breathe and her pounding heartbeat.

Not being able to notice how long her first kiss did lasted she came back to her senses and realized that her face is now buried on his damp school uniform. He’s hugging her while gently her damp hair.

“Noona, I love you, too. Thank you for accepting me.” He gently said and that brought a genuine smile on her face.

“You can just call me Yeonhee.” She replied and giggled.

“O-oh. Sure.” He let go of their hug and held her at arm’s length. She saw how tensioned he is. She sure doesn’t know what to do next as well but, for her, what’s important is they were able to finally show how they feel for each other.

“I’ll repeat that again.” He cleared . “Y-Yeonhee. I love you.”

Yeonhee can’t help but chuckle because he really looked awkward but, maybe time will wash away any tension or awkwardness that they are feeling right now.

“I think we should go home now. I’m gonna get scolded because I just let my uniform get rained on.” She giggled and Sehun scratched the side of his neck upon realizing that he is damp, too. Before Yeonhee

“Ah, before we go.” He pointed his index finger up that made Yeonhee furrow her forehead. “First day. Today will be our first day, right?” he asked.

Yeonhee gasped but managed to regain her composure back immediately. IT’S OFFICIAL. Sehun is now her boyfriend! The thought of it makes her knees tremble that she held on to his left arm for support.

“Gosh. He’s now my boyfriend!” she thought and tried to show him a smile instead. She nodded a couple of times as a ‘YES’ to answer his question.

Sehun smiled widely. The biggest smile she has ever seen from him. He held her face with his right hand and pulled it closer and he kissed her forehead.

“Ja! We can now go home.”

“Let’s go!” she said and they started walking, arms linked to each other under the umbrella who’s the only witness of the sweet first kiss of this new teen couple.

“Will you tell this to your best friend? Do you think she’ll agree that I am okay for you?”

“Of course! She teases me with any guy anyway.”

“How about your Mom, will you tell it to her?”

“I’m… not sure! Maybe, we should first train Vivi to stop doing that thing that annoys my Mom.”

“How about I go to your house tonight to tell it to your Mom?”

“NO WAY! SHE MIGHT KILL ME.”

“For getting a boyfriend?”

“I dunno! Maybe yes, maybe no?”

“Then I’ll protect you from your Mom.”

“Haha. I think she’ll just get surprised but she will be okay with it.”

“Can you come to my house as well? I’m going to call my parents and introduce you to them.”

“W-what? W-why? Isn’t it too early?”

“Well… you’re right. Anyway, I will tell them tonight about you. They will surely like you, too!”

“Stop that, Sehun-ah. You’re making me blush again.”

“Ehey. I’m really going to do it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

FINALLY, LOL. I’m going to update this little by little ^^ thank you to our community quarantine. It’s a big excuse for me to start writing again. After not being able to write for almost 10 months, it’s really, really, really hard to go back. I thought, once again, that I will not be able to write like how I used to do. I just hope that the way I write stories are still okay ^^

Stay safe!

 

Bow.