9th First Kiss: Big love

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 9:
DO NOT shoo him away.

~*~*~*~

SHE SCANNED HIM from his head up to his toe. were gaped open, surprised because she cannot believe seeing this man who's currently in front of her in this kind of... appearance.

The side of his lips curved upward, but he tried to conceal his smile. "Ahey. Yeonhee-ssi, don't look at me like that. I am starting to feel shy." He said and even touched his cheeks.

Yeonhee, blinks her eyes a couple of times to ensure that it is who she thinks he is. "Shh... Xiumin?"

His lips curved down again, together with his shoulders who slumped down. He let out a deep sigh. " Again? Well, what can I expect but you, shooing me again."

"No. I just called you by your name. Nickname, I mean. Xiumin-ssi? What happened to you?" She cannot control her brows who keeps on meeting each other and her forehead who wrinkles because of disbelief.

"Shumin? Is that another language for... fat?"

"No! Uhm, no. I am sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or something. Uhm..." she put a hand over her forehead to think of his real name again. "Minseok. Your name is Minseok, right?"

He once again smiled. Brightly, with his chubby and fluffy cheeks.

(A/N: I'M DYING. AS I IMAGINE THIS, HE IS THE CUTEST EVER HUHUHUH TTuTT ILOVEMYBAOZIBUNBUNBUN)

"You can remember my name now. Hehe. It might look so low but I am so happy. Ja!" He started jogging in place again. "I know you're going to jog too because today is the scheduled exercise with the elders. It is still early so, let's jog together okay?"

Yeonhee forced to smile back at him and unsurely nods. She closes their gate and they started jogging.

They jog side by side. Xiumin did not stopped smiling since they left the front of Yeonhee's house. He also did not stop looking at her. Instead of the road, it is Yeonhee where he plants his eyes at.

Yeonhee started to hear him catch his breath. She also started to hear heavy footsteps from him while they are jogging. They haven't even reached half a kilometer when Xiumin stopped to take a rest on his knees. Yeonhee also stopped jogging to look back at him with her brows scrunched together.

"Aigoo. Why does he has to look like that? In reality he will look so hot even if he is sweating. But why does he look so... messy? And look at his hairstyle, gosh! Why did he choose for his hair to look like half of a coconut?"

After Xiumin paused and catched his breath, he pulled out a plastic from his pocket and removed the wrapped from a mocha bread before bitting big on it. Yeonhee gasps.

Yeonhee remembered his video of eating mocha bbang and how cute he is with his pink hair and his clean face with his dazzling eyes. She cannot help but to compare that good looking Xiumin with this version of Xiumin that she is currently looking at.

"You exercise but you eat. How will you be healthy and achieve a healthy body if you're doing that?" she scolded.

"I have to eat. I cannot continue jogging if I am hungry." He said and continue bitting and chewing his mocha bbang.

Yeonhee shuts her eyes tightly. "Oh my God. Why can't I look at him? But, aren't I supposed to already feel something towards him? But I can't feel anything special towards him. Or maybe, it's because of his current appearance. It's like he is not Xiumin oppa, but I am certain that he is. THAT DEFECTIVE SHOOTING STAR! Why does it have to set this dimention like this? I think I'm in trouble!"

"I think you're also hungry. Here." He said.

Yeonhee opens her eyes and saw the smiling Xiumin offering her another pack of mocha bbang. She shakes her head and started jogging away from him.

"Y-Yeonhee-ssi, wait for me!"

She did not wait for him. She lets him run to catch her. She did not even bother to stope and wait when he stopped to rest again, to eat again mumbling that he is tired and hungry. Even if he calls her name and shout to wait for him, she did not mind him and just continue jogging up until she reached the park where the elders are getting ready to start the exercise activity.

(A/N: Cruel girl, let me take home the fat Minseok, I don't actually care *^* LoL, I'm fighting with the character I am controlling xD)

She saw his brother warming up together with some elders. She greeted the elders and approached Gwangsu with a tap on his shoulder. "Yah, Gwangsu. The activity haven't started yet?"

"Not yet. The elders invited someone to instruct us with the exercise moves. She's not yet here." He plainly said.

He looked past Yeonhee and scrunched his brows together. "Noona. There's the fat guy. Shoudn't you start to hide? He will surely ask you to go and eat with him again. You will be fat like him if you will agree."

"I will not. Never." She answered.

(A/N: FITE ME GURL)

Yeonhee looked back and saw Xiumin with sweaty hair, almost dragging himself to go to the playground. He immediately sat on the bench that is near Yeonhee and Gwangsu when he reached te playground itself.

"Y-Yeonhee-ssi..." he said while trying to catch his breath. "S-sorry I wasn't able to catch you. I got tired." He added.

Yeonhee and Gwangsu exchanged looks. Yeonhee look back at him after. "Ahh. T-that's fine. You don't need to force yourself if you can't, anyway."

Xiumin nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "But I am still okay. Next time, let us jog again. I think it's good for me if you will jog away from me and I will catch you. I realized that it motivates me. Hehe." He said. He grinned and his cheeks fluffed upwards.

Yeonhee rolled her eyes away from him. The elders started to call them since the exercise instructor is already there. They went near the others to greet the instructor as well.

"She is pretty." Yeonhee whispered to Gwangsu.

"Yeah. Makes me wanna go in front. Hahaha." He replied to Yeonhee who sharpen her look at him.

"Ja! Hello! I am Yoorin. I am so glad that you invited me to lead the excersice here on your subdivision. I hope that all of our elderly will always be healthy, aside from excercising, eat healthy foods, okay?" she greets. "Oh, there are three youth in here. Please go in the front so that you can lead the eldres as well." She pointed the front space using her palm.

Yeonhee and Gwangsu exchanged looks with each other again while they shyly went in front and positioned themselves.

"Aigoo, what a healthy man. What is your name?" Yoorin said pertaining to Xiumin when he also shyly followed Yeonhee and Gwangsu to go in front.

"H-hello!" he clumsily bowed. "M-my name is, M-Minseok. K-Kim Minseok. T-they are m-my friends. I am also here to exercise." He added.

"I never had a fat frieㅡ" Gwangsu wasn't able to finish what he was saying when Yeonhee elbowed him. "Aww. That hurts."

"Ahhh. That is great to know! This is what inspires me to be a coach when it comes to excercise. People who is determined to be healthy. Right, Minseok-ssi?" She smiled at everyone, especially at Xiumin.

"Wow. I think she is only taming him. But that's okay. So that he will loose weight. But that will take months. OMO." Her eyes widened. She involuntarily clasps her hand into her lips upon realizing how long it actually takes for a person to be slim. "Is it possible that I will be stuck here up until he looses weight?"

Yeonhee suddenly left the playground.

"Y-Yeonhee..." Xiumin tried to call her.

All of the elders looked at the direction where Yeonhee went.

"Is she okay?" Yoorin asked.

"Hm. I think she just forgot something." Gwangsu answered and looked back at Yoorin. "But Noona, that is okay. We can continue our activity. She can just follow and catch up when she came back." He happily said while talking to Yoorin

Yeonhee rushed to go home. She went directly to her room to look at the newest card. She saw Xiumin's picture and his name on the bottom, 'Kim Min Seok'.

"He is not fat in this picture! Why is he fat in person?! This is unfair!" She stomped her feet while frowning at the picture.

She flipped the card and saw the rule for this dimention.

Rule Number 9:
DO NOT shoo him away.

"I AM NOT! It's just... it is just..." she slumped herself at the floor and ruffled her hair though it is currently in a bun. "This is hard. I can't understand why I am feeling this way towards him. Why is it like, I... I literaly don't like him? I am honestly affected with his appearance. This is harder than I thought." She said and covered her face in frustration.

"Yah, open your door. Someone's looking for you outside." Her mother said while knocking on her room's door.

"Tell that someone t get lost. I'm currently facing a mental breakdown because of what's happening." She said.

"Aish! What are you talking about? Go out there or I will forcely open your door!" She knocked loudly and Yeonhee doesn't have any choice but to open her door.

"What's with that frown?!" Her mother scolds her.

Yeonhee sighed and lets her lips to curve downward even more. "Mom, you will not understand. Aish. Things are getting complicated." She scratched her head while walking away from her mom to meet whoever that is who is looking for her.

She rolled her eyes away as soon as she met who that is who is currently waiting for her outside their gates.

"You again? What's the matter this time?" annoyed, she said.

Xiumin started to lower down his head while maintaining his gaze at her. "I'm s-sorry. I just... I'm a bit worried when you suddenly left the park. Your brother is currently enjoying while leading the exercise together with Miss Yoorin. I can't focus on the exercise because I... I was thinking about you, if you're okay or something's wrong."

Yeonhee shuts her eyes tight and heaved a deep sigh after. "I am... okay." She opened her eyes to look at him. To try looking at him to make all of this sink into her head. This is Xiumin in this dimension. JUST in this dimension. She doesn't have to worry because all of this is just happening because of the defective shooting star and Xiumin is not really fat. The real Xiumin on her reality is not like this, so she doesn't have to be stressed over this simulation because all of this are basically not real.

"I'm... I'm sorry, too. I am just dealing with something that, I cannot also explain." She added.

Xiumin remained looking at her while blinking, trying to understand and identify what she is talking about. She reached something from his pocket and hand it over to Yeonhee. "This is a calorie free cookie. As well as for the mocha bbang that I am eating a while ago, that is zero calories. You are getting skinnier everytime I see you. You should also eat. Please do not starve yourself just because you are avoiding to be fat... like me." He said before he reached Yeonhee's hand to place a medium sized cookie that is inside a clear pack.

"Don't worry about the elders. I will just tell them that you don't feel well today and you will just join us on the next exercise activity. Have a good day, Yeonhee." He simply smiled and waved at her before leaving her, standing in front of their gates. She followed him by looking until he disappeared from her sight. She looked down at her palm where the cookie is.

She went back inside their house and was greeted by her mother, looking at her like she did something suspicious. "That fat kid is still bothering you? Why didn't you just shoo him again like before? WellㅡI did not hear anything while you two are talking, though. But Yeonhee..." her mother sighed when she paused. She went near her to pat her on her head. "Be a wise lady. You are pretty, though I am not telling it to you often. And if you end up with someoneㅡ" she suddenly stopped. Yeonhee knows that she is clearly talking about Xiumin. "Just... you know. Choose someone that you can be proud of." She added before leaving.

She followed her mother by looking at her while she held tight of the pack of cookie that she is holding. She held it high, leveling her eyes to look at it. It really says on the packaging that it is "0% fat, no-calorie cookie".

The next day, it was Sunday. She was supposed to excercise but thinking that she will encounter the fat version of Xiumin again, she just decided to stay at home so that she will avoid stressing over the events in this dimension.

For a day, she felt like everything is normal. Avoiding to deal with an EXO member in this dimension, it feels like she's back in reality. She watched her concert DVDs of EXO the whole day long and there was no Xiumin with EXO. They are OT11 and that is the reason why Xiumin passes by her mind from time to time.

Gwangsu came back from outside. His hair is sweating and he looked a bit tired while trying to dry up his hair.

"Yah, why do you look so messy. Where have you been?" she asked.

"Ohh. To Miss Yoorin's GYM. She invited the fat guy to exercise with her, I volunteered since they have some martial arts class as well. Tsk tsk." He shooks his head. "Noona, that fat guy is hopeless. He can't even do sit ups. He cannot run in the threadmill for just a minute. He can't even do one push ups." He tried to stop his laugher but he bursts it out. "Aigoo. And he have a lot of food inside his bag. What a pity." He again shakes his head before heading to his room.

She was about to close the gates when she noticed a small basket with different types of food inside it. She picked it up and noticed a note inside the basket.

Calorie free foods. Zero fat. I can assure you this, Yeonhee-ssi. Please eat some when you are hungry. This helps a lot to ease your hunger. You will not get fat like me. :) Please do not starve yourself and eat.

- Minseok.

She smiled and brings the basket with her to school.

"Aigoo. Look at his effort. He even gave you fat free foods. If only he is a bit skinnier, there will be no problem." GaEun commented and unpacks one cookie from the basket to eat it.

Yeonhee bits her lips. She wants to ask GaEun but, she's a bit afraid that she will answer the same just like what every people thinks of him.

"Eyy. You're going to tell me something. Come one, spill that out. I am not your best friend for no reason." GaEun said and smiled at her.

Yeonhee smiled as well, realizing that this friend of hers is the best person to tell everything. "I just wanted to ask. Is it really bad to be fat? I meanㅡnot that I am planning to be fat but, I just suddenly thought why is he getting such treatment like that, right? The reason why I think, I am also doing to him. I feel a bit guilty about that." She said and sighed.

GaEun wrapped her arm on Yeonhee's shoulders. "Aigoo. You don't have to, I think. Maybe, you just don't know how to deal with someone like him yet. And hearing you say those, I know that you're now starting to realize that, there are really people who normally looks like that. You're starting to separate yourself from those stereotypes who thinks that, if a person is fat, he is ugly or unlovable. If a person looks messy, he is dirty. If a person is dark, he doesn't look good. If a person eats a lot, he is not eating healthy. People must first experience looking from the appearance of a certain human before they even be curious about what is inside them. At the end of the day, a person's heart should be what you are looking at, not the physical appearance. Right?" She smiled at Yeonhee. It was suddenly clear with Yeonhee. Like a cloud covering her eyes suddenly went away. Or raindrops in the window shield was wiped by the car's wipers. The reason why she can at last see why.

It was her fourth day. As far as she can remember, this was one of the longest day she has been within a dimension. She hasn't seen Xiumin eversince that day where they tried to jog. She is planning to meet him that is why she woke up early to join him with jogging since, he is leaving snacks in front if their gates.

The time she heard someone from outside their gates, she immediately opened it and smiled brightly but, it was a delivery man who placed the basket down.

"Oh, goodmorning agashi. This is a delivery from our convenience store. It is addressed to you." The delivery man picked the basket up to give it to her. "It looks like your diet is effective. You look skinny now." He added. Misunderstanding her because of the products that is inside the small basketㅡall zero fat and no-calorie snacks.

She forced a smile not knowing what to say to the delivery man before he left.

She went back inside their house since she did not expect that it was a delivery man who is leaving a basket of snack and not Xiumin himself. A couple of minutes has passed, Gwangsu arrived, hair sweating and looking tired just like the first day.

"Yah, you've been to Miss Yoorin's GYM?" she asked.

"Yeah. We officially signed up for a membership on her GYM. That is why, I always go there to see heㅡI mean, to see the martial arts materials and exercise." He said while he dries his hair using a small towel.

Yeonhee scrunched her brows together while looking at Gwangsu. "You look skinnier. I think you should stop excercising." She commented.

"I do? Haha! She is a good coach. She is also nice and prettyㅡUhm, well, just like what you said." He said, avoiding to look at her.

Yeonhee squinted her eyes while looking at him. "You rascal. I know why you are going to that gym."

"What? I trying to gain muscles you know. I need that for my martial arts. I even start to gain abs. You wanna see?"

Yeonhee distorted her face while looking awat from her brother. "Get lost, I don't wanna see anything from you ugly-." She said.

She suddenly heard Gwangsu heaved a sigh, making her look at him again. "Actaully, I am a bit jealous of that fat guy. It looks like everything is going well with him and Miss Yoorin. They always go out to exercise. I tried joining them but I always end up being out of place. Maybe you are right. I should stop excercising because it is no use. Aish. I even signed up for a membership on her GYM." He annoyingly scratched his head while heading to his room.

"Going... well?" she verbally said.

She opened her eyes and saw her room's ceiling. She panicked and immediately sat up, seeing herself on her bed. She thought that her diemsion with Xiumin suddenly ended without some confrontation happening. You know, the usual cheesy and romantic stuff she's been looking forward to everytime she is meeting an EXO member.

It was her fifth day as far as she can remember. And honestly, she is loosing track of the members that she already met or she hasn't met yet. She cannot even remember if it was just a dream or it really happened to her. The card's pictures suddenly went missing as well and all she can just see is te rules at the back of each card.

"One, two... three." She counts. There are three more cards without rules at the back. And as what she can remember, either it's just a dream or it really did happened.

It was 6 in the morning and she surely woke up really early when her class starts at 9. She decided to take a jog to relief the things she's been thinking of about the cards and the rules and anything that is related to her wish at the falling star.

She puts on some music to lighter up her feeling while taking a jog.

♪ Hello Angel geurim gata Haneureul bomyeon neoman boyeo

City Street Lights buri kkeojigo Dari sarajyeodo nuni busin geon

Haneuri tteoreotteurin byeol Geuge baro neonikka ♪

She started jogging while enjoying bright songs from EXO. She smiled upon seeing that little by little, the sun is also showing itself to her. Rays of the sun starts to show up at every sides of their village, adding up to lift her mood while listening to EXO's songs.

When she almost reached about a kilometer, she stopped to drink some water. She suddenly felt a presence at her back that caused her to looked back, seeing a sweaty Xiumin whose resting on his knees while holding a small basket.

Her eyes went round. She took out the earphone's from her ears and went near him.

"M-Minseok-ssi. W-what are you doing?" she asked.

"I... I keep on calling you," he replied and stood straight while still trying to catch his breath. "I was going to give you your basket of snack but you started jogging. I followed you. Good thing I was able to catch up on you." He said and showed his cute grin to Yeonhee.

His grin. It's somehow different. He smiled but his cheeks did not fully plumped up anymore. It is still chubby though. It's so cute.

Yeonhee smiled. She went closer to him to get the small basket of snacks from his hands. "Thank you for this." She said. She again wore her headphones and started jogging. But she did not turned the music on, because she actually wants to hear him call her name.

"Y-Yeonhee-ssi! Wait up!"

She reached another kilometer when she stopped again to take a rest. She arrived at the playground without noticing that it's almost an hour that she is jogging. She looked back and saw that Xiumin is just near her. He stopped and walked to go near her. They both sat on a bench resting and trying to gain back their strength.

Yeonhee placed the basket on her lap, analyzing what kind of snacks are inside the basket. She also noticed that he is not eating anything anymore.

"You look much more livelier. I think you are eating well now. And don't worry. You still look slim." He said looking down at the ground while playing with little rocks with his foot.

Yeonhee nods. "I feel much better. The snacks helped a lot, too. I bring them in school. Thank you." She said while looking at a distance.

Minutes passed and the both of them emained silent. But she can see him smile from his peripheral vision. Anyways, he always smiles. Whatever it is, he always smiles.

Yeonhee stood up and readied herself to go by putting the earphones on her ears. "And I think you loss some weight. That is good though. But don't be too hard on yourself. Remember that physical appearance doesn't really matter. Your heart does." She said and starts to jog away from where Xiumin is sitting.

Xiumin just followed her by looking at her disappearing silhouette.

After school, Yeonhee heard from Gwangsu that they have an afternoon schedule today at Miss Yoorin's GYM. She decided to visit them and bring some healthy snacks and drinks to cheer them up on their way to being healthy. And to secretly cheer his brother who is obviously attending the GYM to get close to Miss Yoorin.

She googled the place and when she got there, she saw that there are also a lot of people excersicing together with Gwangsu and Xiumin. She was greeted by her brother who is sweating. Her face distorts because of Gwangsu's messy face.

"You look so ugly." She commented.

"Aish. Why did you even go here."

"I'm here to bring you guys some healthy snack. Is... Minseok here?" she asked. She also tried to locate Xiumin inside the GYM but it is a bit crowded.

"Ahh. That fat guy. He is there in the corner with my Miss. I will not lie, he's been doing good lately, and I've been doing greater than him." He said that made Yeonhee to deadpan at him.

She once again checked where they are located. And she saw them. Currently they are on the corner. She cringe because of what she saw. Xiumin is currently doing a sit ups but...

"Isn't that a bit close? Why does she have to move her face close to his like that? That's not even excercising. I think she is abusing him. Stop that. H-hey, stop that!"

Xiumin fully layed his back on the floor. He looked above him and thought that he just saw Yeonhee.

"Yeonhee?" He turned to have a clearer view of the GYM's door.

"Ja! Minseok-ssi. That's enough for today. I am looking forward with your 20 counts sit ups tomorrow okay?" Miss Yoorin said.

"Miss Yoorin! Is it my turn now?" Gwangsu suddenly went to them and positioned himself on the matt.

"Yah, Gwangsu-ssi. Did your sister went here?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah. He brought me some snacks. Ja! Miss Yoorin, shall I do 100 sit ups today?" he said, determined. Miss Yoorin laughed at him and shrugged her shoulders. He held his feet and Gwangsu started with the sit ups energetically.

Xiumin went out to look for Yeonhee but she cannot find her anywhere near the place.

The next day, Yeonhee readied her smile to GaEun when she saw her approaching their classroom. She just stopped smiling when she noticed that GaEun's face is worried.

"W-what's wrong, GaEun?" she asked.

GaEun firstly catched her breathe and pointed outside the window.

"M-Minseok is in a fight outside the school! I think he is planning to visit you and then, ChoHwan's gang noticed him. They are bullying him and now he is trying to fight them!"

"WHAT?!"

Yeonhee rushed to go outside their school and saw the gang and Xiumin at the street right next to their school.

The guys are laughing at him. "See? No need to be scared because you actually bounced back when I threw you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The other three guys with ChoHwan also laughed at Xiumin. Yeonhee and GaEun were scared. GaEun even hides at the back of Yeonhee.

"D-don't do this. I'm... just trying to visitㅡ" Xiumin wasn't able to finish what he is saying when ChoHwan grabbed his collar to make him stand up again.

"Wowwww. Visit who? Do you like someone from our school?"He looked at Xiumin from his head up to his toe. ChoHwan is taller than Xiumin so he has to tiptoe just to avoid being hanged. "You are fat. Aren't you ashamed with that? You even have the guts to ask me where is Yeonhee's room. Do you know Yeonhee?"

"CHOHWAN LET GO OF HIM!" Yeonhee shouts.

ChoHwan looked back and saw Yeonhee and GaEun, he laughed instead. He laughed at them before dropping Xiumin and he fell on the ground.

"Hey. Did I heard it correctly from you? You want me to let go of him? Why? Huh, why? Do you know this fat guy?"

"Y-yes." Yeonhee strongly answered with a glare to ChoHwan. ChoHwan sniggered, a mocking one.

"Your friend? Oh, sorry. I didn't knew that you have a fat friendㅡ"

"Boyfriend." She added.

GaEun's face was surprised. ChoHwan's face turned annoyed. Xiumin who's laying on the ground tried to look at them while they are talking. He heard her say that he is his boyfriend. It is not accurate in his situation but she feel like smiling when she actually called him her boyfriend.

"What the hell are you talking about?" ChoHwan said.

ChoHwan is actually Yeonhee's first crushes in the school. But after she met EXO in he life, she realized how bad her taste is on guys before.

"He is my boyfriend. He might look like that in your eyes but he is not fat for me. He is just adorable. Kind. Generous and sweet. Stop your fantasies ChoHwan, I am already Twenty Three and the Yeonhee who liked you backed when she was just seventeen is soooo, not me anymore. If you will not leave us alone, I will definitely report this to the police."

"I WILL." GaEun rushed out of the place to actually call for some help. ChoHwan's group starts to panic and immediately left the place.

Yeonhee went to Xiumin to help him get up. It was her first time holding him but she realized that he's not that heavy as what he looks.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Yeonhee asked, helping him to dust the dirt off of his tracksuit.

He did not respond. And that caused Yeonhee to wonder why he did not. She looked at him and saw that he is smiling, and so she scrunched her brows together, puzzled why he is smiling when a gang just hurted him.

"Why are you smiling? Aren't you hurt?" she asked again.

"I am. But I can't help smiling seeing you here, helping me and asking me if I am okay." He continued to grin.

Yeonhee doesn't know why but she suddenly also want to smile. She tried to conceal it at first but looking how cute he is makes her want to smile back at him. She sat beside him and picked up the snacks that were scattered around them. "Just because of these snacks, you were in trouble. You can just leave these in front of my house." She said.

"But you even went to the GYM to bring us snacks. I just thought that I can also bring you some while you're at school." He answered.

She looked at him. His face. He smiled at her, like he wasn't hurt at all. Yeonhee noticed something that she can't help but cupped his face with her hands. Xiumin was surprised but the warmth of her hands made him fell comfortable.

"Your cheeks is not fluffing anymore. Even when you smile. I think you're really loosing weight. I told you not to be hard on yourself regarding your weight or even your size." She said and removed her hands from his face.

"Your hands were warm. It was comfortable. Can you do that to me again?" he asked.

Yeonhee remembered Miss Yoorin and the scene. Maybe he is misunderstanding things. She again looked away. She doesn't want to confused him though.

"Don't be confused. I just noticed that your face is getting thinner that's why I did that." She retorts.

"Ahhhh." Xiumin nods. "But is it true that I am your boyfriend?" he teased that made Yeonhee look back at him.

"W-well! I just said that thing so he will stop. Anyway, things are doing good between you and Miss Yoorin, right?" She looked back in front of her to hug her knees.

"Omo, I think you are the one who is misunderstanding things. I actually told her about how I wanted you to notice me. And she is just helping me since, you've been shooing me away because I am fatㅡ"

"I'M NOT!" she shouts that made Xiumin flicked from his seat. "I am not shooing you. It's just..." she sighed. She remembered that she cannot tell him or anyone about what is happening regarding the EXO members. "Forget it. You will not understand." She just reasoned out and grabbed a mocha flavored churros inside the basket. She removed the wrapper from the other end of it and bite it to removed the remaining wrapper.

After a blink, she just found him bitting the other end of the churros. He bite, and bite, and bite, and bite, and then she closed her eyes.

"What a greedy eater."

She picked up the card and placed them on her study table. She deadpanned on the cards.

"Now what," she talked to the cards. She sharply looked at the 3 cards that hasn't transformed yet. "Don't say that I have to go out first?" she said and rolled her eyes before leaving her room. "I get it."

"Yeonhee. Do you have to wake up late during weekends?" her mother asked her while cooking in front of the stove.

"That is why it is called weekends, Mom. We are supposed to wake up late." She answered.

Her mother eyed her and looked at her from her head up to her toe. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Outside. Are you going to ask me to buy something?" she answered and asked in return.

"Yes. Buy some cabbage. And also potatoes. I forgot to buy those last night. That is for our lunch. Now go." She ordered.

"Yeah. I'll go now." She lazily replied.

She was spacing out while walking in the road, trying to remember what is real and what is not. Who did she already met and who she has yet to meet. All of the faces suddenly disappeared and returned back into their original forms. Just shadows. She just thought that it was such a pity when all she had with EXO members are just memories but it is slowly turning into something like a dream.

She was about to cross the street when a loud beep from her right caught her attention. All she did was to close her eyes and turn her head to the side.

For a moment there, she thought she was flying. For a moment there, she thought someone carried her and they flew away.

She knows that a truck, or whatever kind of vehicle hit her. So the moment she opened her eyes, she thought she was dead. She thought she was in heaven because everything is white. And then an angel is currently looking down at her. But little by little, a sound of busy buzzing people started to register on her ear.

The angel smiled at her. She smiled back. When her vision went from blurred to the clearest she hurriedly sat up to take a closer look of that angel who is now surprised because of her reaction.

~*~*~*~*~*~

OHHHHHHHH My Minseok. HAHAHHA I love this man, seriously. :) in case Yeonhee doesn't want to take him in this story, I WILL.

Then I will eat a lot so that we will be fat together and roll down the hill together. Kkkkkkk

HEYA! Thank you for reading up to here :) I really appreciate you guys despite of my typos, despite of some wrong grammars and despite of the plain narration, you're still reading up to here?? WOW. Just WOW.

Last three members! WHO ARE THE LAST THREE? And I just wanna ask, based on the stories here (DON'T BASE YOUR OPTION BECAUSE HE IS YOUR BIAS) If you are Yeonhee in this story, whi will you choose? :O I suddenly got curious. May I know your answers? Comment them down! :D

AGAIN, Thanks for reading, and voting and leaving a comment, I really, really appreciate those, guiys. Thank you so much. See you on the next chapter! :D

BOW.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next: