7th First Kiss: Mr. Popular

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 7:
You can't tell others about what's happening.

~*~*~*~

A LOUD CHEER coming from their back startled Yeonhee. She looked back to see different groups of students who's wildly cheering.

Yeonhee looked back at the stage to see that the actors didn't mind the cheers. They continued acting. She squinted her eyes on that guy who just came out.

"Kai..."

She suddenly found herself sitting again when GaEun pulled her back down when she noticed that Yeonhee's gaining attention from the other staff of the play.

"Yah. You're embarrassing! Are you trying to get their attention, especially Mister Popular?" GaEun scolded. Yeonhee looked at her.

"So it's Kai this time?" she talked out of nowhere then GaEun's face distorted. Yeonhee shifted her look back at the stage to adore Kai once again.

"Why are you suddenly acting weird? And what Kai are you saying?" she asked. She gasped when she realized that it was actually a name. "Omo! Is that our codename for him? You mean, we can now talk about him without getting glares from his fangirls?" GaEun's face turned excited as ever while Yeonhee continue to fangirl over Kai. Adoring every inch of him from afar.

After the rehearsals, both Yeonhee and GaEun went to grab a snack at their school's canteen. The canteen was already jam packed with people and they are guessing that it's because of those who also attended the rehearsals like them.

"Look at all of these people. I think they went here most especially because of Kai." GaEun said. Exaggerating when she said the name 'Kai'. "You know, it's a good thing that you thought of a name for Jongin. It's so hard to talk about him these days because of his popularity and all of those crazy fans that he has. He can't even roam around our school because his fans are everywhere. Poor him."

"Is that so? He's really popular in this dimension." Yeonhee said before chomping on her burger. "IwonderhowcanIgoclosetohim." She added in between her chewing.

GaEun wrinkled her forehead and looked at Yeonhee, wondering. "What are you murmuring?"

Yeonhee's eyes went wide. "Oh my, did she just took that seriously?" She thought. She shakes her head a couple of times. "No. I mean, you know... I am just wondering if we can have a picture together with him. Hehe." She said while faking a smile.

"Ahhhh. Well, Yeonhee my friend," GaEun wrapped an arm around Yeonhee's shoulders. "I know exactly how you feel. But having eyes around Kai will make it harder for us to actually do that."

The both of them suddenly shifted their look outside the canteen when the other students inside started screaming. A huge amount of students where also marching outside the canteen.

"Speaking of the devils. They just won't leave him alone." GaEun said before she stood up to try peaking out.

Yeonhee spotted himㅡKaiㅡbecause of his height difference from those people who is around him. His tanned face makes Yeonhee blush, realizing that she can actually see Kai this close. His skin looks dazzlingㅡor might be because of the camera's flashes that is reflecting on his precious skin.

"Whoaaaa. Look at him. He's so handsome in person and this close." GaEun said, even when they are almost the length of a bus away from Kai.

"He is, indeed. Because he is this popular, it makes him look like an actual EXO member in this dimenㅡ" Yeonhee clipped a hand on her lips to prevent herself from saying the word 'dimension' again. But GaEun looked back at her with again, a confused face.

"What did you say? Did I hear EXO? You mean, our EXO oppa?" she asked.

"So, she knows EXO in this dimension?" She just gave a smile at her friend before she shook her head.

"Hmmm. But you know? Kai can be one of our EXO oppa. It's just he's too busy acting on the theatre club and playing soccer. I hope he can also join EXO since he's also good in dancing and singing. That would be perfect, right?" GaEun happily said.

The commotion inside and outside the canteen ended and they went back to eating.

Since the play will start later in the evening, they still have a lot of time to roam around and enjoy themselves together.

While watching soccer players at the field, GaEun continue to tell stories about Kai and keeps on reminiscing their journey upon being Kai's fan. Because of that, Yeonhee had inklings of her status with Kai in this dimension. Purely a fan-idol-slash-mister-popular relationship.

Both of their mood is lifted up because of their conversation. It was just like how Yeonhee and GaEun were on the original world, where they are often talking about EXO, the members and their activities as a groupㅡaside from the fact that Kai is their schoolmate in this dimension. She felt like she returned home since they are naturally talking about their likes, school, house issues, lessons and things that they are worrying about as a student.

"I can't wait to see their concert. You will come with me, right? We will watch them this time. I'm gonna make sure that I will buy two tickets before it will be sold out!" GaEun joyfully said.

Yeonhee smiled and nodded. "Sure! I'm excited for that. I just hope that everything will be okay."

"Of course! Why it will not?" GaEun's eyebrows scrunched together as she put a hand on Yeonhee's back. "Is there a problem? Is it because of your Mom? Don't worry, we won't tell her that we will be watching EXO's concert. She will not know. Hm?"

"It's not like that." Yeonhee gave a weak smile. "I wanted to tell you about something that I've been going through. This is the seventh time. Everytime I'm trying to tell you thru phone or text messages, something strange is happening that's why, I'm always ending up not being able to tell you."

"Y-yah. It's like something's seriously happening to you. What is it?"

"Have you tried wishing on a falling star? I did it last night or if I may say this, even before I met the first member ofㅡ"

"WATCH OUT!"

Yeonhee opened her eyes. She saw the legendary ceiling. She didn't know the rule for this day yet, and something happened again when she tried to tell GaEun about the strange thing that is happening to her.

"I knew this will happen. Why did I even tried?" She sat up after talking to herself. As soon as she got a view of the room she's currently at, she started wondering. "This is not my room."

"Are you feeling okay now?"

She looked at her right wherein she found a guy with a cap and a mask. His eyes gave her the hint who he was.

Her eyes went round and she felt her heart beats starts to race. She can even feel her cheeks heating up. She knows that she's blushing and she hopes that he will not notice because, it's just embarrassing!

He scratched his neck and looked down. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that someone's sitting at the direction where I kicked the soccer ball. I wasn't able to control the kick so, I understand if you will be angry because I know it hurted you. Sorry, again."

She waved her hand in front of her. "N-no. I think I'm fine. Though my head throbs a bit."

"I'm really sorry. Allow me to do a favor for you to pay for what I have done." He said.

"Oh! No neeㅡ" Yeonhee wasn't able to finish what she's going to say when GaEun covered .

"HAHAHA. My friend would love it if we can upgrade our tickets for your theater play. We are actually going to sit, second row from the back. We would like to have a closer seat from the stage."

Yeonhee removed her friend's hand to glance at her then back at Kai.

"I see. So, you are going to watch our play? Let me first check with our sales team if we can exchange your tickets to somewhere closer to the stage." He stood up.

"Here." GaEun reached the tickets to him.

"I will try to go back. If ever I can't, I will send someone to give you new tickets. I'm really sorry again and I hope you're feeling better now. See you at the theater." He quickly bowed and dashed out of the room after.

GaEun squeeled as soon as she made sure that Kai was already far away from the clinic. She histerically hugged Yeonhee and thank her for catching the soccer ball using their head.

"I'm thinking you know that he is playing on the soccer field that time." Yeonhee deadpanned at her firend.

"Of course no! But I'm really thankful that I decided to stay on the bleachers a while ago. If it wasn't for that, we will not have this chance to talk to him!" She said and once again hugged Yeonhee.

Yeonhee snorted out before she smiled because of her friend, who's obviously happy and thankful because she hit her head and became the way for them to personally meet Kai.

They waited for Kai in the clinic but he did not returned. Instead, a staff from the theatre club went to them to give the upgraded ticket for the two of them.

"Daeeeeeeeeeeeebak. We will be sitting at the back of some professors." Yeonhee said while staring at the tickets.

"From second to the last row to second row in the front!" GaEun said while smiling widely at the tickets. The clock hanging on the wall suddenly caught her attention. Realizing the time, she panicked. "Omo. Fifteen minutes!" She immediately rushed out of the room, leaving Yeonhee staring blankly while sitting on the bed.

Yeonhee's senses came back and she hurriedly left the bed. From there, she saw a card lying on the bed, flipped backwards, making her see the rule for this dimension.

Rule Number 7:
You can't tell others about what's happening.

"I don't have to be hit like that in the head!" She said then pouts. "I just didn't have the time to look at the card for today. Oh, well. I knew from this moment that I cannot win against you, falling star or, whatever."

She picked up the card and flipped it, seeing Kai's picture and his name, 'Kim Jong In'.

She picked up the card and flipped it, seeing Kai's picture and his name, 'Kim Jong In'

She put the card inside her pocket and rushed out of the clinic to follow GaEun.

The show started and they watched intensely. Holding each other to control their feels for the actors especially Kai.

Yeonhee blushes everytime Kai looks at her. She don't know if it was just her imagination OR HE IS really looking at her from time to time. Glancing at her like he knows where exactly to plant his eyes just to see her.

"My goodness. Tell me what did I do to deserve his glances at me!" She thought.

GaEun also noticed that Kai keeps on looking at somewhere near her. She then realized after that Kai is actually looking at their exact place. At the person sitting right next beside her.

"Yah, you are blushing. Is that because of..." she looked at the stage then back at Yeonhee. "Woahh. Look at this lucky girl."

"Shhh!" Yeonhee placed her point finger across her lips. "It's not like that. I don't know what's up with him, too." She said huskily.

GaEun started teasing her by giving her a sheepish smile and look. Yeonhee blushed even more because of that.

The play is almost at it's end and they are now presenting the characters and the staff who helped throughout the play.

When it's Kai's turn to speak and thank, the crowd roared followed by a loud fan chant: "KIM JONG IN! WE LOVE YOU! KIM JONG IN! YOU'RE THE BEST!"

Both Yeonhee and GaEun has to cover their ears, same as other audience as well as the professors sitting at their front. They seemed to be bothered because of the loud cheer and has to signal Kai to make them stop.

"Everybody! Everyone, attention please." He said. He create some 'shhh' sounds to make the crown quiet. "Thank you. I will appreciate it if you will remain quiet since I have something important to say."

"What could it be?" GaEun commented.

Somehow, Yeonhee is sensing something unusual. Like, she's having a hint about what Kai wants to say. She just hope that it isn't something that will cause this day to end this fast.

She felt like she's really back on her own reality. Everyone's here. The professors. Her school. GaEun. The normal day where she feels like gicing up on school but ending up passing all of her subjects. Everything seems to be normal and fineㅡaside from Kai who's lost in her own reality.

"I'd like to thank everyone who came tonight. Our tickets for this theater play was sold out and I know that it is because of you guys. I would also like to thank our professors who came to watch our play. Thank you for supporting our club. I would also like to thank our staff who helped us up until the last minute practice, ensuring that this play will be successful. Thank you." He said and gave a bow after. The crowd clapped their hands for him.

Before he could even pass the mic to the next person who will speak, he puts it back again in front of his mouth.

"I almost forgot. I know that, you guys are very supportive to me. You give me support in everything that I do. I am really thankful to you guys. I don't deserve that kind of support but still, I want to thank you." He gave a quick bow towards the direction of his supporters. "I want to take some time to tell this because, I want to be honest with you guys. I don't want to hide something from you.

"A while ago, after my rehearsals, I decided to play soccer with my team mates. We were having so much fun and our game is starting to heat up. I accidentally kicked the ball so hard and it hit someone."

"Awwwww." The crowd reacted.

"I was really scared that I will cause a big trouble because of that. The person whom I hit even lost consciousness. And I don't know if it was destiny that I even hit the person that I... like."

That time, both Yeonhee and GaEun looked at each other. Both mouth gaped open and eyes almost popped out of their eye sockets.

"Omo. You, lucky blusher girl!" GaEun exaggerate and squeeled as she hugged Yeonhee's left arm.

"Sometimes I wished that I don't have this popularity. I am known by most people here in our campus. Every student looks up at me like I am a celebrity. But I am not. I am just a coward. I can't even stand close to that person that I like because, I am afraid of the crowd that supports me. If I will be asked to choose only one this momentㅡif I will choose my popularity and success in this campus or to get to know that personㅡI think I am blessed enough of the popularity and support and I want to be a brave man this time.

"Hello to you. My name is Kim Jong In. I am just an ordinary student and I wanted to ask if I could meet you? I will be waiting at that place where I had the chance to come closer to you. Thank you." He passed the mic and immediately left the stage.

"Awwwwwwwwwww." The crowd once again reacted and some even cried.

"What are you waiting for? Go to him!" GaEun stood up to pull Yeonhee up and pushed her to make her start walking.

"B-but! I don't know where that place is!" She reasoned out.

"Aish, this girl." GaEun pulled her close to whisper the place.

Yeonhee nodded a couple of times and started her way out of the auditorium.

GaEun became jumpy as she claps her hands. "My friend will experience her first date, finally! She can finally overcome her shyness with guys! YEONHEE FIGHTING!"

Yeonhee catched her breath as she arrived at the soccer field's bleachers. The sky was already dark but a couple of lights were lit up, pointing towards the field. There are some players who were running in the middle of the soccer field while kicking the ball, playing the usual soccer game.

"Is he playing over there?" she asked herself. She put her hand at the top of her brows to give shade to her eyes so she could see the players properly. "Where am I supposed to look?"

"Here."

She turned her back and there she saw a tall guy standing in front of her. He looks nervous but gives his best to smile at her.

"Hello." He said.

Yeonhee tried her best to suppress her smile. Her excitement to see Kai this close.

"He is so tall. And tan and dazzling. Handsome. He is very handsome." She thought while her heart races to beat.

"H-hi. How are you?" she responded and asked.

"I am a bit nervous. I don't actually know what to do aside from meeting you, to see you close." He said and scratched the side of his neck. "Actually, I already know your name. Since a long time ago. Ji YeonHee-ssi. So you don't have to introduced yourself to me because in the first place, I am the one who likes you so I did some reaserch and stuff to know you. Is that... fine?"

Yeonhee's mouth gaped open, but she closed it immediately to nod at him as a response. "No problem with that. I... I appreciate that you actually did something to know me better." She said and looked down to hide her blushing face.

She heard him gently snort out, and she knows that he is smiling. "Alright." He said. "Can I ask something?"

Yeonhee looked back up at him again. "Yes. Go ahead."

"Don't get me wrong but, you just watched our play, right?" He ask and Yeonhee responded with another nod. "Does that mean... you... somehow likes me?"

Yeonhee's eyes went round. "Why did he ask all of a sudden?"

"Uhmm. You are blushing." He said and tried to stop himself from smiling.

Yeonhee immediately covered her cheeks and loked down. "W-well, y-you can tell the answer, I believe."

"So it means, I can actually ask you for a date?" he asks.

Yeonhee once again looked up at him while still, holding her cheeks. "D-date?"

"WATCH OUT!"

They both looked at the direction of where the warning came from. Yeonhee wasn't able to see what's coming on her way when Kai suddenly pulled her towards him, loosing his own balance, resulting them to fall down on the grass.

She shuts her eyes tight because it caused her dizziness. Yeonhee heard a bouncing sound and a feeling that she just bumped her face over something.

"Awww. That hurts." She said while trying to sit up. She placed a hand over her face to ease the pain that she seemed to not feel anymore.

"What the hell is thaㅡ" she stopped the moment her sight fully recognized where she's currently at.

She deadpanned and slumped her shoulders down. "It will really cut everything the moment I start to feel my time with a certain member. I cannot get what happened why I was suddenly placed back in this room." She verbally talked to herself and picked up the scattered cards as usual.

She stood up and placed it on her study table before stretching her arms up then let it fall down lazily.

She went down to directly go to the kitchen, seeing her mother and brother Gwangsu waiting while sitting on the chairs in front of the table.

"Yah, do you really have to wake up late during the weekend?" Her mother scolded her as soon as she looked at her.

"That's why it is called weekend, Mom. We are supposed to take a good rest the whole day." She answered.

Their house's doorbell rang and the three of them looked at the direction of their house's door.

"Aish. This brat. Go pick up the food outside! I ordered noodles."

"Ah why me? I just woke up!" She complained, but her mother stood up and readied her hand to hit her on her . "I get it! I get it. I haven't even brushed my teeth. Aish."

She stomped her feet upon walking her way out of their house. She frowned while opening the gate and the delivery man took the order out of the compartment box at the back of his motorcycle.

"Ahjussi, how much will that be?" she asked. The delivery man handed her the plastic with the order before removing his helmet to answer her.

"That would be 9000 won." He answered.

Yeonhee pulled out the cash from her pocket to reached it out to the delivery man when she stopped in the middle of giving tha cash. Her eyes looked at his sparkling eyes, left and right, realizing that she knows this delivery man.

Her eyes and mouth went round because of shock.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

~*~*~*~*~*~

GOSH. It's so hard to update T T forgive me. I am trying to type update using my phone but, ideas wont really come in my brain. My current job is a bit tiring and all I wanna do is to sleep. I know I said that I will have an update every weeked but, I guess that is not easy ^^'

ANYWAYS, thank you so much for reading this story up to here! I hope to see you again on the next chapter ^^

BOW.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next: