Last Golden Rule:

Twelve First Kisses

IT WAS A CONCERT TICKET. It’s a concert ticket.

“This is… a c-concert t-ticket… OH MYㅡ”

As soon as she realized that it was really a concert ticket, she ran out of their house.

People are looking back at her who’s smiling widely, giggling and might be because she is on her feet while running. She did not mind wearing slippers when she immediately thought of showing the ticket to GaEun. She’s still even on her pajamas.

It was her first time holding a concert ticket. It will also be the first time that she will watch a concert, EXO’S CONCERT and she is pretty sure that GaEun also has one. It’s impossible that she doesn’t.

She catched her breath once she arrived in front of GaEun’s family’s house. She cannot even take off her smile while she inhale and exhale her breaths rapidly.

“GAEUN-AHHHHH!” She waved the ticket that she is holding while looking at her friend’s room’s window. “GAEUN-AH, I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE TOO! Come out there and let me know why we have these suddenly! I don’t care if I am still on this whole weird situation but I will enjoy this concert. I am sure I am not dreaming! This is really going to happen!” she said while being jumpy.

She waited for some more minutes but no one is answering her. Before, everytime she shouts in front of GaEun’s house, she will peek from her window and will wave at her. She will always wave at her before she goes out to meet Yeonhee. But right now, seems like something is a bit odd.

Yeonhee got tired of being excited. She also looses her patience to wait for her friend and so she initiate to go inside their gates to go to her friend instead. They might still be sleeping. But the moment she saw how GaEun’s house looks like, her smile completely disappeared.

The house is abandoned. It was dark inside. The ceilings are almost falling. Dusts are everywhere. Trashes. Grayish markings every where. There are no things, appliances, anything and anyone inside the house.

“W-what’s with this?” she blurted. She tried walking around but fear crept into her. They might have just moved out.

She grabbed her handphone as soon as she returned home. Her mother scolded her regarding what she did earlier. She apologized and went back to her issue about GaEun.

She tried searching for her contact number but, she wasn’t on her contacts. She searched everywhere for a stuff that will prove her that GaEun must be here.

“Mom, do you know where GaEun’s family moved out? I wasn’t able to see her on their house because it is already abandoned. I don’t know what is happening. But she should be here.” She explained.

Her mother looks confused as what she can see on her face. “Who’s that?” she asked that made GaEun’s face puzzled. “What are you talking about? Aish. This is probably because either you are staying up late or you overslept. Get you senses up.” She scolded before leaving her.

NOW she doesn’t know what is going on.

She went back up in her room. She planned to check the cards that she placed on her studying table but… it went missing as well. ALL OF IT.

And now, what she only have is the Exo Planet Concert ticket that she is currently holding securely on her hand.

She looks at it for a while. For a long time. She wasn’t actually paying attention to what she is looking at which is the concert ticket. She’s thinking of an answer, or a way that will answer her question about GaEun who suddenly went missing. The cards. EXO members and all of those experience that she had with them. Or maybe… was she dreaming the whole time? Just a dream? If there is no best friend that is existing in her life, who is she? Imagination? Dream? Or might be a result of her being crazy.

“I am going crazy.” She told herself and she tightly closed her eyes after. “Am I that lonely that I started imagining things as solid as those?” She tried to pray. That when she opens her eyes once again, she will return to normal. Everything will return to normal and she swears that she will not make a wish again. Ever.

She opened her eyes. She is still inside her room, sitting at the edge of her bed. Holding the concert ticket on her hand and everything is suddenly silent aside from the tick-tock sound that her room’s clock creates.

Did she fell asleep? It was suddenly four in the afternoon. Her head throbs. Like it was syncing with the ticking of the clock.

She can’t understand a thing and so she decided to not do anything since she doesn’t know what will happen next.

She looked back at the concert ticket that she is holding. The sides were a bit folded and the ticket itself looks a bit crumpled. She tried to strainghten it and just noticed the details that moment.

Venue: Seoul Dome

Time: Show starts at 6:00 p.m. (Gates opens at 5:00 p.m.

Concert date: April 1, 20**

VIP Standing - Admit One (1)

She was suddenly alarmed. Her body awakens just like when a bucket of ice and water was poured in to you when she peeked at the calendar and saw that the day’s date is already April one. It is still Saturday. The day wherein she is starting with a specific EXO member. It was always April one.

She rushed to change her clothes, prepare her things, her light stick, her banner and secure her ticket. She sneaked out of their house since her mother will surely opposed to this. Or maybe no. She just feel the urge to quietly go out of their house.

She quickly move to walk away from their house and away from their village.

She rode a cab for a faster ride, where she keeps on insisting to the driver to step on the gas since the gates will open soon. The driver got annoyed but she has no time to mind him getting annoyed. This will be her first time attending a concert and everything must be perfect.

This concert must come first since this is a very rare chance. Whether she is still inside a dimention, in reality, or she is just dreaming this solid dreamㅡshe can’t care for those at the moment. She decided to be selfish. EXO first this time. And then, after the concert, she will figure out how she can escape. Her world became twisted because of that defective shooting star. She’s sure that when she returned back to normal, she will never ever, ever wish again.

There was already a looooooong line outside the Dome. She lined at the section for the vip standing ones. She can consider herself the luckiest since her queue number is within the 50ㅡactually, she’s the 26th to enter the girl at her back is the 28th upon her asking. If only not because of the chaotic situation she’s currently facing, this event is a big damn jackpot for her.

She shook her head to remove things regarding her weird state. She looked front to see if the line starts moving and puts a smile on her face to show her excitement instead. She held her ticket in front of her chest, together with her handphone to capture some memories inside the dome.

Her heart pounds eversince she had a glimpse of the venue. It was huge. And then she has the greatest spot to watch them perform. She pressed her ticket and handphone in front of her chest. She can feel her heart beating against her chest. Her palm can even feel the beatㅡand the vibrate. Her phone is vibrating.

She worriedly looked at her phone, ariad that her mom is already calling her but, it was an unregistered number. She answered it.

“Hello?”

“Yah! Where are you?”

A male’s voice. He sounded annoyed. By the way, she can’t think of any guy who will call her aside from her brother. But the number is unfamiliar.

“Who are you?” she asked.

She heard him scratched his head annoyingly over the phone. “What did you just say? Oh, don’t mind it, I think I found you

The line got cut. She immediately turned around to try looking for whoever that was.

Her brows scrunched together, trying to locate that person in the crowd. She can hear a lot of footsteps. Running. Walking. Chats from other people. Most of them are girls. Fangirls. And some loud thumping footsteps.

“I thought you weren’t able to sneek out from your Mom.” Someone said from her back.

She turned around, facing the front of the line. She saw an ID lace. It actually has their school’s name. And the color of his uniform is actually the same as their school’s uniform. He is wearing their school uniform.

“Yah. Look at me when I am talking to you.” He snapped.

She looked up. And the same reaction goes out from her everytime she meets one of them.

“So I am still inside a dimention. I thought I’ve met them all because there are no cards left. There is still one. I think he will be the last one.”

He snapped his fingers in front of her face. “Hey. I almost can’t go out because Dad doesn’t want me to go out. So, this is my excuse. I said we will have late classes for English and Math at school. That explains why I am wearing our uniform. Hold my bag for me.” He explained and passed his bag to Yeonhee. He carefully bit the concert ticket using his pursed lips, carefully not damping it while he removes his coat, tie, and ID.

“There. Much more better right?” he grinned at her and happily wears his backpack back on his body. He also went to line at her back. He also explained that he is holding the queue number of the 27th. “I’m so excited. Wooohooo! Good thing I booked a ticket that fast. We have a great spot, right?” he taps her shoulder.

She blankly stare at him. His smile faded and his face turns confused.

“You keep on staring blankly at me. What’s your problem, Yeonhee-sii?”

“A-actually… I don’t know what to say since…” she scratched her head. She has to ask this one.

“You’re going to watch EXO’s concert with me? You’re their fan as well?” she exclaimed.

“THIS IS SOMETHING NEW. A member of EXO that is also a fan of EXO, his own group. He became a co-fan.” She thought as she receives his frown.

“How many times do I have to explain that I am not gay? I am not gay! Aish. Can I be a fan just for a second without being judged as a gay?” he hissed. And after, he crossed his arms in front of his chest. He also avoided looking at Yeonhee.

“T-that’s not what I meant. It’s j-just… you know…”

“Yeah, yeah. Same reason all over again. Fan boys are rare. But I am not gay, I am telling you.” He repeats. “I am not gay.”

“I know. Arasseo. Sorry for that. And also…” she held her ticket to show him. “Thanks again for this.” She shyly smiled.

As what he mentioned a while ago, he bought the ticket for the two of them.

She doesn’t know how is he related to her this time but, in case he will just be a co-fan, isn’t that great as well? To watch EXO’s concert together with an EXO member. Such a paradox.

“A deal is a deal, Yeonhee-ssi. You promised to let me use the lightstick in return of getting you a ticket.”

“Oh? A-ahh. S-sure! Sure thing.” She gets the lightstick from her backpack. And he joyfully reached for it. He immediately tested to light it and he even waved it in front of her.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b3030304e5f6b5969327a6c52773d3d2d3435383234343636392e313531663430366536376362373934303435343837383839383830352e676966

“Just use your banner! I will use this. Ja! This is getting more exciting!” He said as he became jumpy in his place, when the line started moving.

Few more minutes just passed and they were already inside the dome. The both of them were almost near the stage. Pushing aren’t new since everyone wants to have a nice view of the boys.

He remained at her back, saving thwir space for the show later. And she also thought that it’s because for her not to be pushed by others.

The moment the light goes off, the crowd starts to roar. Yeonhee squeels at the top of her lungs, of course. Something like a chain reaction and the trigger is EXO.

The VCR started playing. And it introduced each member of EXO, but without him.

(lezz watch the concert TT TT I hope it will be available always on Youtube!)

When they were almost in the middle of the show, they stopped to do some talk with the fans. The members took the chance to drink water and remove some layers of their clothes since they are sweating. It was also the fan’s chance to gain energy for the second half of the show.

They were standing almost near the left side of the stage where D.O., Kai, Baekhyun and Luhan are standing.

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Yeonhee shouts, trying to get the attention of one of them, while…

“KAI! YAH, KAI LOOK HERE!” He shouts while waving his hand that helds a lightstick. “KAI I’M A FAN OF YOURS! YAH, KAI WIPE YOUR SWEAT! Man, why are you sweating when the weather is cold? YAH, KAI WIPE YOUR SWEAT! USE YOUR TOWEL MAN!”

Yeonhee’s eyes remained round as she observes him. He just told Kai to wipe his sweat. Much more better that her shouting the word ‘OPPA’.

He didn’t meant to look down at her but when he noticed the kind of look in her eyes, he suddenly had the urge to explain himself. “Yah, wae? What’s wrong with telling him to wipe his sweat? Don’t you know that it might get him sick? I’m just concerned for my bias, you know. He still has a lot dance for me to watch and songs for me to listen.”

“So, your bias is Kai?” she sniggered. He looked more defensive.

“And so what! At least I have some name to shout. I wonder who is your bias. Yeah. By the way, who is your bias?” he asked while looking down at her.

For a moment there, they did not mind what the EXO members were saying.

Yeonhee thought of an answer. Yeah, right. She doesn’t actually know what name she should shout so, she just shouts ‘Oppa’.

“Hmmn. Well, I can’t really tell. I mean, I like EXO as a whole. I like them as a group. But if I hae to choose among you all twelve membㅡ”

“TWELVVVVVE? What twelve? EXO is OT Elever forever. Did you include me that’s why it became twelve?” he sniggered. A mocking one. Yeonhee pouted because she just slipped saying that EXO has twelve members. Well, in this dimention.

“Yah. Do you hae a crush on me? Eww.” He rolled his eyes away.

Yeonhee’s forehead wrinkled. “He is so

“Guys! Guys, can I have your attention for a moment?”

And then, suddenly, the crowd quieted down. Even the two of them looked at the stage.

“Thank you.” Kai smiled and did a thumbs up. “I think we still hae a lot of time for the talk, but my eyes keeps on looking at someone here in th venue.”

The crowd reacted and some of the member’s face were surprised and confused.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to say that. It was actually a couple, I think. And they looked like they are having an argument. I would be pleased to know them better and to find out what is going on. And I also hope that they are not arguing.” Kai pointed out the spot and the spotlight tried to light those people that Kai is talking about.

Yeonhee was suddenly blinded. She shuts her eyes tight while hearing the roar of the crowd. And there he goes again, trying to get Kai’s attention from the stage.

“KAI-YA! I AM YOUR FAN!”

Yeonhee peeked. She slowly opened her eyes, realizing that the spotlight was on theirs.

“Yah, look! We are on the screen!” he grabbed her arms and shakes it, making her wave on the camera.

“What the… why is this happening?”

“Just go with the flow. This is the rarerest chance ever, EXO noticed us!” He whispered and then goes back to wave at the camera to show his beam.

“AHHH, the guy is my fan according to him.” Kai announced. Suho came to him to look at them as well and some other members who is curious of what Kai found.

“Actually, for the next performance that we’ll have, we need to choose a fan from the crowd. I was just thinking to choose randomly but I saw the two of you.”

“YEAH, PICK ME! PICK ME, KAI!” He jumped continuously while raising his hands.

“Ohhh, so it means we will have a couple on stage?” Baekhyun added and other members started to tease.

“This is a bit embarrassing!” Yeonhee said. She started to lower her head since the two of them now have the attention of most of the people from the dome.

“Good idea! But I really saw them arguing a while ago. I want them to be in good terms when they come up here on the stage. If this is not too much to ask. Can you make up? So we can make sure that everything will run good while we are performing for you. Show us a kiss! Een just on the cheeks.” Kai declared and even pointed his own cheeks. The crowd reacted and joined the tease session.

“We are not arguing! We are okay!” He shouts, but other members including Kai insisted.

“Y-yah! I can’t d-do that!” Yeonhee refused and even shakes her head just to be obvious.

“Hey, this is once in a lifetime! I mean, EXO members are inviting us on the stage! Come to think of it. This will never happen ever again. Let me kiss you on the cheek and that’s all, we will be able to come closer to them on the stage.” He whispered, trying to settle things with her.

“No way! What were you thinking! Thousands of people will see that!”

“Ohhh, they are still arguing!” Chen from the stage reacted.

“Yah. Do you think I will not know?” he said before pulling out something from his pocket.

Yeonhee intensely looked at the thing that he is holding and grabs it to make sure that she is seeing it right

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f703233424e6c72524b7a7266413d3d2d3435383234343636392e313531663430383634346662393434383336343739343437323934332e6a7067

“T-this is… one of the cards.” She recalled. And the picture that is on the card is his.

“That is not just a card. That’s my picture. I don’t know where did I had a picture like that, though. But that is my picture. You dropped it while we are on the line and, I wasn’t planning to return that to you until the end of the concert.”

“Ch-Chanyeol-ssi, it’s not what you thinkㅡ”

He moved his head closer to her. Just to level his look on her eyes. He smiled. Teasing her about that thing that he found out. “You have a crush on me, right? You’re just teasing me that I am gay just for me to think that, you thought of me like I am that. Aigoo, Yeonhee-ssi. I think we need to talk after this concert. But for now, don’t you think it will be fun to join the guys up there?” he said. And he also started to move his head closer to her.

The crowd started to cheer. Like they are watching a live love story on the big LCD screen of the venue.

“Alright. Gay.” The tension of waiting made her to end it, though what concerns her honestly is when they kissed, the concert will end as well. But she is too full out of everything in here so she decided to pull him by his collar and actually kiss him on the lips.

But of course, she knew that she will see her room’s ceiling the moment that she opens her eyes.

She lazily sat up. But instead of her room, she realized that she is somewhere she is not familiar with. TOTALLY. She’s never been in a place like this. For a second there, she thought that it was her anemia that is causing her to see a galaxy-like vision. But no, because there are actually strange things that are flaoting around her.

She looked down on her hand, and she found out that she is still holding Chanyeol’s card. The back part glowed and the last rule showed.

Last Golden Rule:

“Do not initiate a kiss.”

“Meh.” She deadpanned on the card when it surprised her that some force suddenly pulled it out from her grip. It positioned itself from once space that the cards around her left. She just realized that the cards grew huge. And it shows all twelve of them in a curtain-like, floating around her. It wasn’t hanged somewhere. It was floating. It was all floating.

“For goodness’ gracious, HELP!”

But she cannot get up. Because on every corner that she look, it looks far and wide. And huge that, if ever she thought of running away, there will totally be no escape.

“Okay. Okay, calm down Ji Yeonhee. There might be a reason that is why they are floating. BUT FOR GOODNESS’ GRACIOUS ONCE AGAIN, THEY ARE FLOATING! And I don’t know where I am!”

She slowly stood up. She realized she is on her pajama again. Waking up, seeing her room’s ceiling is way better that being in this endless galaxy-like place.

The floating huge cards started floating around her. Showing each of the members and Yeonhee, making her realize that she actually DID met them. All of them. As well as her memories with each of them.

Now what?

“D-does it mean t-that… I have t-to… choose? Is it the reason why the cards are trying to… show themselves to me. Right.”

She roamed her eyes around. She can clearly see each of the faces on the cards. The picture of each members. Her memory with each one of them.

“B-but… this is so hard! How can I choose? Can I choose not just one? Seriously, what do I have to do?”

She turned around as the cards continued to spin around her as well.

“Come what may. I don’t know what will happen next. But if ever I have to choose one… I think… I will choose…”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello.

I think I owe everyone a lot. But let me hang you once again :P

AND NO, the journey doesn’t end here. >:D

Any guess what really happened? And what caused these whole magical thingy? xD hoho

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UP TO HERE. WOW. I dunno what else to say. I just want to thank you so much, fam! And I’m so sorry for the long wait. :) `Ya know. From my pen name, Saicosat. Sometimes I really do some psycho things. ^^ hahahhaha

SURE THING! The next chapter will be a special one :) I think you know what does that mean :)

For now,

BOW

Lovelots, XoXo,

SaicosCat