8th First Kiss: Noodles

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 8:
You can't go to see him. He will go to see you.

~*~*~*~

HE BLANKLY STARED at her. His eyes firmly looked at her eyes while waiting for an answer. When she realized that he really IS waiting for her answer, she said: "Uhm... well, I am doing fine." She answered, stuttering because of the sudden question from this young man.

"So, he knows me, did he?" her brows furrowed trying to figure out herself if they already know each other in this dimention or he just want to ask how she is doing.

"Uhm. Do you... do you know me, by any chance?" she asked.

He let out a deep exhale and looked down, showing a hint of disappointment. "So, they really removed me from your memories."

Yeonhee's eyes went round. She felt a strange connection with him the moment he stated his reply to her question. Curiousity rushed to her making her ask again. "What do you mean by that?"

He looked back at her and she almost fell on her knees the moment that she saw how his eye color changed from black to red. He pulled her face close to him, and their lips, they almost touched. But then his lips made their way to her forehead. Her eyes shuts on their own and a movie like scenarios flased on her mind.

She rode on his back and he jumped from the cliff. The cold air in the forest touched her cheek, her skin. Making her shiver even before they landed at one of a huge tree's branches. The branch moved up and down until it stayed firm.

The both of them stood there while admiring the forest's entity. He held her hand and she looked down at it. She smiled when she had a glimpse on how their hand looked perfect together. He moved her head closer to his lips and kisses her forehead.

She was walking her way home alone. But she knows she isn't. She smiled knowing that he is following her. She knows his presence. His scent. She doesn't know exactly why, though. She just knows. Might be because, when a person is meant for you, you will feel his presence whether that person is around or not.

She stopped walking to turn around and call him. "Come out there, Lu. You don't need to hide. And even if you hide, I can feel you."

And then a swish of air is what she felt behind her. She immediately turned back and saw his sparkling red eyes and his flawless face.

His eyes. It scared her at first but while he continued to show himself to her eversince the day that they met, she found it lovely. Beautiful. Gorgeous than any eyes she has seen.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

She walked past him and he catched up to walk with her.

"I'm a bit distracted and conscious because I know that you are watching me. Always. Eversince we met. Even if you hide yourself from a distance, I know tha you are just around."

He shyly smiled while scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry. But I just have to see you everytime."

"Why don't you attend school together with me? In that way, we will be together everyday. Everytime. Always."

An abandoned building was scarier than how it usually looks like. Might be because of the creatures that is trying to chase her. Them. He held her hand while they are trying to escape. They can escape immediately if only he could carry her. But with the injuries that he had from the fight earlier, his strength is slowly fading.

Until he finally looses his strength. He fell flat down on the ground, aching because of the wounds that he had. His blood continued to flow out of his stomach, the biggest wound that he had when he have to fight the strongest of their group.

A forbidden love, they say. But for the two of them, there are no bouderies when it comes to love, even if one is amortal and one is... a monster.

The full moon showed and it's light scattered all around the place. The moonlight made it's way inside the building through the holes and the huge windows.

"Yeonhee, you must go now. GO!" He shouted when she tried to help him when he fell down.

"What are you talking about? No, I won't leave you here alone!"

"It's just me that they want. I will find a way to you, to see you again, I promised."

"But... but if it's you that they want from the start, why did they have to get me?" she asked. Her face was trying to look strong because of the circumstance that they are currently facing but the fact that he is making her go, she wants to start weeping because he knows she can't. She can't just leave him alone. They already promised that they will be beside each other always. Forever.

"Yeonhee. It's just two things. It's either I go back to them or... they wil... kill you."

Yeonhee's eyes widened. So they really kill humans. A part of her where scared to death. Knowing from the start that this man in her front can even do that himself. She suddenly have doubts. She doubts things from the beginning. She don't know why she suddenly doubts everything.

"It's either of the two. And I cannot choose you this time. I'm so sorry. But I promise to find you again. To look after you always. As what I often tell you. Always, Yeonhee. Always."

"Lu Han. Lu... Han."

She suddenly opened her eyes and gasped because of those things that she saw in her mind. She pushed him but she ended up falling on the ground.

"Y-Yeonhee. Are you okay?" he said and tried to help her but she kept on shoving his hands away.

"Don't touch me! What are those? What did you do?"

"Those are some of our memories. I know that it will be hard to intake all of those in one moment but those are true. Believe me. Two years ago, we were together. We were happy together just like any other couple that you can see. It's just... I'm a bit different. And I hate that I am. But I cannot do anything to forget you even if all of this is forbidden. I am just for you and I know... you are for me."

"I didn't expect that I have to undergo all of this. This is already insane!" She get up and ran into their house. She immediately went to her room and locked the door. She lean herself to her room's door trying to get support from it because she suddenly felt tired because of running.

"Why is this... why am I feeling so scared? What is happening? Can I just go back to my normal place and world? Can I just... take back that wish that I made?"

Oh no, dear. You're almost there.

Soon, her mother started knocking in her room's door. "YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! WHY DID YOU LEFT THE NOODLES OUTSIDE?! THAT IS OUR BREAKFAST!"

She did not answered back. She let her body slid down to the door until she slump on the floor. Hugging her knees, she started thinking about Lu Han. And all of the memories that he let her see. It all looks so true. It all looks so... beautiful. They look so happy. She IS happy.

Involuntarily, she smiled. She just realized that she is smiling while thinking abot some of those memories that Lu Han let her see. And then she stopped smiling.

"Maybe, I'm just hungry." She said to herself and stood up.

She went to the kitchen and saw that her mother and brother is currently cleaning the cups where they ate the noodles. Her mother stopped to look at her. They stayed in that scene for some couple of minutes like, waiting for one another to say something first.

Yeonhee's actually waiting for a scold and her mother is waiting for her explanation.

"Yah. Start to eat or continue cleaning. That is what you two should be doing right now." Gwangsu said before walking in the middle of them two to go at the living room and continue watching TV.

Yeonhee have a seat and pulled out one bowl of noodles from the plastic container.

"Clean that after you eat. I need to go to Madam Goo's house because we have a planting activity. I will go home before lunch time. Don't try to mess around." Her mother said before leaving her in the kitchen.

Yeonhee followed her by looking before she continue to eat her noodles.

THE NOODLES. It's from Lu Han. She stared at some string of noodles and think if this is made by Lu Han himself or, he is just working as a delivery boy from that shop.

THAT SHOP. She suddenly want to find the shop where they ordered the noodles. She might see him again there. But a thought cuts her. Why does she want to see Lu Han again? When she refused to listen to him a while ago. When she ran away from him because she felt that she is not safe when he is there. When she thought that all of this things happening in this dimention is just a part of JUST this dimention. A roleplay that, the defective shooting start is letting her to experience.

She finished eating her noodles and cleaned the table as what her mother told her to do. She went to the living room, seeing Gwangsu enjoying while watching a movie of martial arts on the television.

She sat on the couch, on the other side so she'll be away from Gwangsu.

"Yah. When did you gain interest in martial arts?" Gwangsu asked, not looking away from the TV.

"I did not. I never liked that. It's just... I need to watch something. I just feel like, I something to get my focus right now."

"Huh? What are you talking about? You sound serious, Noona." Gwangsu replied.

Suddenly, Yeonhee stood up. She is contemplating to go outside or stay inside. She held the noodle shop's leaflet, there's the address. She can go there in no time if she could just leave the house right now. She stared at the paper containing the products that the noodle shop is offering. There's a telephone number.

"Yah. Never let me leave this house. No matter what I say or do, don't let me leave this house." She said to Gwangsu before rushing back to her room.

Gwangsu frowned and his face distorted because of the strange act that her sister showed. "What's wrong with her?"

Yeonhee locked her room's door, as well as the windows. Something is telling her to go and find that shop. Something's telling her to see Lu Han. But, something is hinting her that it is dangerous. That there is something not-so-good that will happen if she followed that voice inside her that is whispering everything that is related to Lu Han.

You love Lu Han...

Lu Han is your other half...

You promised a forever with Lu Han...

Lu Han will protect you...

Lu Han needs you...

You need Lu Han in your life...

Lu Han will kill

"Oh my!ㅡ" his hand immediately covered to preent her from screaming.

"This is just me. Don't be scared. I know you aren't." He said.

She harshly removed his hand from covering . "What are you doing here? How did you went here? All of my window is closed and the door is locked!"

Lu Han smiled. "I missed your scolding face. If only I can give you back all of your memories, you won't be asking me those. But to answer you, I dashed inside your room een before you closed it." He shrugged his shoulders. "One of my many abilities."

Yeonhee took a step back. But a part of her makes her want to take a step forward. Closer to him.

"I might really know you. Or I don't know. But, honestly speaking, you are scaring me." She said.

Lu Han took a little step closer to her. "You're like that, the first time that we met. You're scared too. But I know that there's a part of you who wants to step forward to get closer to me. It is because, I am your other half. This whole thing might be forbidden, but this whole thing is also what is meant to be." He said.

To Yeonhee's surprise, he suddenly grabbed her face to plot another kiss on her forehead.

She shuts her eyes tight as different and random memories started to show on her mind once again. Blurred memories that starts to become clear like it just happened a while ago.

A guy with a gang from the nearby school always follows Yeonhee since she started her middle high. He likes her. But Yeonhee doesn't. But it did not stop him from following her going to school and eery dismissal time.

Students from her school suddenly avoided her when they starts to notice that she is with a gang. Her classmates stopped talking to her. People, misunderstood her.

The time that the guy ensured that Yeonhee is avoided by anyone, he thought that it is the time to own her.

Yeonhee cried for help, but no one answered her. A chase happened. She knew what will happen if they catched her. She ran in eery direction just to escape from the guy and his gang. She hid everywhere that day. She kept on running away and hiding, making sure that she will leave no marks of her. And suddenly, she was lost.

Doing her best to be out of sight, the forest was where she wentbut, didn't noticed that she entered the forest. She was lost, it as dark. There are a lot of unfamiliar sound that she can hear. She was trembling, scared. She even thought that it is her end. She will die tonight. But a little pinch of hope was left inside of her. She continue to search for an exit.

There was a sudden silence. She thought that she is near the road because the forest sounds were faded. She excitedly ran and then suddenly, she cannot feel the ground. It is just air. Breeze, hitting her face and exposed skin. And suddenly, she cannot feel anything. It's just... nothing.

She woke up, and a pair of red light hits her eyes. She rubbed her eyes, trying to make her vision clearer. And then there, she wished that she did not do that.

She screamed at the top of her lungs but she suddenly felt exhausted. She tried to distant herself from the unknown creature that she saw, with a pair of glowing red eyes, looking at her like she's going to be it's food for tonight.

It's still nighttime.

"Please! Please don't hurt me, don't kill me! I was just trying to find the exit when I was escaping with the guys that is trying to have me"

"Shhh. It's fine. They won't hunt you anymore. And... I won't hurt or kill you. I can't do that. Now that you are... you became a part of me." He said and smiled. And she wants to hit herself in the head that she can even think that this creature is handsome.

He is definitely not a human. His eyes were bloody red. His ears are pointed. He have... fangs? And his arms were somehow, a bit fluffy.

THE NEXT DAY, no one followed her. No guy and a gang. But when she passed on that place where she last saw the guys as far as she can remember, there were a lot of policemen. Ambulances and stretchers, with a hump covered with white cloth. White cloth with stains of red.

She got scared and ran away from the place. She ran away but felt that someone is following her. Someone is watching her. Until she tripped herself, but surprisingly, she did not fell down on the ground.

A pair of fair arms catched her. It took some time before she can look at that, whoever that person is, who catched her. She was going to say thank you but, words refused to come out of .

It was that guy from last night. But he looked... normal. He looks normal just like any other teenager that you will see.

"I forgot to tell my name. I am Lu Han. Some people already know me since, I am a student from that same university where those guys who is chasing you, studies. But they don't know what I am. Just you. And those guys sure are evil. I've been searching for a reason to end them. Then, there was when they tried to mess with you."

Yeonhee got herself away from the stranger, who introduced himself as Lu Han.

"I know you are scared. But somehow, I know a part of you wants to take a step forward to get closer to me again."

She suddenly opened her eyes. No one was inside her room aside from her.

She was sitting in her study table as she roam her eyes around. Nothing changed. Everything is still the same. She is still in the dimention where this time, it is Lu Han, and their story is a bit... unusual.

She turn around and saw one card that is away from the other 11.

She turn around and saw one card that is away from the other 11

She saw his picture with his name at the bottom part. 'Lu Han'.

She suddenly heard another voice from inside her head.

Go to him... you need him right now... he needs you... you know where he is.

It wasn't someone else's voice. It was hers. A part of her who is so eager to see Lu Han. Who cannot stay put if he is not around. If she can't see him.

"Why?"

She just noticed that she is already outside their house. She is walking bare foot, without anything with her, but her feet knows where to go. It's like, she is just watching herself move by itself. She can't do anything but watch.

"Lu Han... Lu... Han..." she verbally chants. Her vision became like that of an eagle. She suddenly can see everything around her. She continue to walk towards somewhere she doesn't know. Again, she tried to control herself but she can't. And then, there's the scent. The presence of something that her body is longin for.

Suddenly someone stopped her by pulling her left arm. She looked back. She was ready to push whoever that was but she suddenly felt scared and weak upon seeing this big guy with a big fluff around his neck. His arms were four times bigger than hers and his eyesㅡit was big and bloody in color. She suddenly felt like a puppy encountering a big wolf.

"No, he did not." He said.

Yeonhee have to look at the other side when someone grabbed her right arm. "Lu Han!"

His eyes were glowing in red. He is glaring at the big guy who suddenly let go of her left arm. No, he didn't just let go. His arm who's holding her left arm suddenly started drifting blood.

Yeonhee got scared but Lu Han wrapped an arm around her and made her hide at his back.

"You little dog. When did this start happening? You really are selfish and didn't even think of her condition before doing this to her. Everything that you did is forbidden. Taking back a human to life. Owning a human as a mate. Bringing back removed memories and this one. Making someone immortal like us." He stated.

Yeonhee suddenly had the urge to look at her reflection on a gathered rain water on the ground. It wasn't that clear when the cement is contradicting the real color of the reflecting object but... it's the glow of her eyes.

"She will not make it. Take back your spirit from her. This is my last warning or I will have to kill either her or you. Leave tha human alone and go back to the forest!" The big guy said and in one snap, he became a big dog.

Lu Han grabbed Yeonhee's hand and they started running. Yeonhee was surprised on how fast she can run this time, without having short breaths. She can run as fast as Lu Han.

She felt that something was going behind them and they both did a dunk. A large trunk almost hit them if they did not avoid it immediately. They stopped running for a moment. Lu Han faced her, he has a smile on his face.

"What I mean by forever is this.How are you doing? What does it feels like?" he asked.

Yeonhee looked at her hands. It's still her normal hand. She looked back at Lu Han to answer. "I feel... great."

"Do you like this?" Lu Han asked before he held both of her hands. No hint of fear can be seen on his face. It's like, he knows what will happen or he is just ready about what is going to happen.

"What do we have to do?" she asked.

"He is Wei Fan. One of the elder in our tribe. Actually, what I have done is common to creatures like us. We bring back anyone to life and they become our partner forever. This isn't actually forbidden. He just forbids it because he is trying to counter the rule of our ancient masters. He is trying to create a new world for us when, this is actually the new world we are doing. If we defeat him, he will loose his position and we can go into our eternity." Lu Han explained.

"O... kay? So what do I have to do?" she curled her forehead, not sure what Lu Han is trying to explain.

"Complete being like me with this." He said and grabbed her face to point his lips to hers. Before he could even place his lips on hers, he whispers. "I love you."

She held the card on her hand, trying to figure out what does this rule means.

Rule Number 8:
You can't go to see him. He will go to see you.

"If I did not, what will happen?" She rolled her eyes away from the card and just placed it at the top of the other cards that she picked up from being scattered.

She stood up and stretched her body when her phone suddenly alarmed. She picked it up and saw a reminder.

Sunday jogging. Go! Go! Go!
6:00 AM
Village jog and excersice at the playground with the elders.

"Oh? So there's a scheduled exercise activity today." She said and turned the alrm off to get ready.

"Mom, aren't you going to the monthly exercise activity today?" She said as she knock on her mother's room's door.

"NO. I don't feel good today. Just tell it to the elders." Her mother responded. She just shrugged her shoulders and went to the shoe racks to put on her running shoes.

"I see, Gwangsu already went out." She said to herself. Knowing that Gwangsu likes martial arts, he also surely love to do activities like these.

Her red tracksuit is her favorite to wear. She tied all of her hair up in a bun and she started stretching as soon as she locked their house's door. She practiced jogging in place before she open their gates and was startled by this unknown guy.

"Who the hell is this?"

He grinned cutely. Just his grin. He is totally unfamiliar, TOTALLY, because she doesn't know someone who looks like... this.

"Yeonhee-ssi, are you going to jog too? Can I join you?" he said. His voice kinda sounds familiar though. She just can't figure out where did she heard that voice.

She cannot hide her frown from this guy in front of her that, she doesn't know if he's purposely doing aegyo for her or what. He also suddenly stopped from jogging in place and took a rest on his knees.

"Aigoo. You sure you can jog with all of those... loads?" she suddenly blurted out. She covered when she realized what she just said might offend him.

He slowly stopped grinning and pout his lips. His eyes tried to reach hers even if he knows that she is a bit hesitant to go with him.

His eyes...

"OMO. IS HE... OH NO. THIS CAN'T BE. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

HALLOOOOOOWWW

I am back from the dead. Thank you so much fam for reading this story! <3 I did not expect that this story of LuLu will turn into something like this xD

Actually, I had a hard time writing this part. I just had the PUSH when I reached the middle part and ideas keep on coming so I have something to write :)

Forgive me peeps, for keeping you waiting. Please support this story as well as my other fanfic "EXO NEXT DOOR + 2". Leave vote and comments as well as, Share this story to your friends. :D

I love the upcoming chapter <3

See you on the next chapters! 4 to go ;)

BOW.

XoXo,
SaicosCat

~*~*~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next: