2nd First Kiss: BFF

Twelve First Kisses

Rule Number 2:
DO NOT leave any memory of today for tomorrow.

~*~*~*~

HIS SMILE SLOWLY faded and his face was replaced with fear. He screamed like he just saw a ghost and hurriedly hid behind Yeonhee.

"What is it?! Is there an insect?! Hurry and get it away from me, Yeonhee!" He screamed while grabbing Yeonhee's shoulder like using her as a shield.

"W-what? W-wait a minute." Yeonhee removed his grip on her shoulders to face him. She narrowed her eyes while checking if she's seeing it right.

"Baekhyun?!" She asked, puzzled.

Now she really can't understand what's happening. She doesn't know why is it Baekhyun this time, who's acting like he knows her. How about Sehun? What happened to him?

She left Baekhyun to go to the neighbor's house to check if Sehun is still there. She opened the gates and walked towards the main door but, it is locked. She tried knocking but no one answered.

Baekhyun followed her while a hint of confusion can be seen on his face because of Yeonhee's actions. "Yah. Did someone already move here?" He asked.

Yeonhee faced him with an expression that is also full of confusion. "B-Baekhyun-ssi. Tell me that this is just a dream." She said and squished Baekhyun's cheeks using her hands. "Or at least tell me what's happening if ever you have an idea! Why are you here? Where did Sehun go? Are you guys trying to prank me? This isn't funny anymore! How many of you do I have to meet? Will I meet all twelve of you? Tomorrow, will it be another member?" She continuously said.

Baekhyun removed her hands on his face and did the same to her. "Yah. You did not take your breakfast, didn't you? How many times do I have to tell you that skipping breakfast can give you hallucinations? Let's go eat first." He said and wrapped his arm around Yeonhee's shoulder before they started walking.

"Alright. What is this now? Is he my boyfriend? Why is he acting that we are close more than me and Sehun? I can't really understand what's happening and how thiswhatever's happening on meworks." She thought that she didn't noticed that they are already inside an eatery.

Baekhyun made him sat down on a monoblock chair and he sat at the opposite side of the small round table.

"Ahjumma!" Baekhyun raised his hand as he shouts. "Two mandu soup here, please! And add extra spring onions on the other one!" He added.

Yeonhee's eyes went big. "What the? How did he know that I like a lot of spring onions on a mandu soup?!"

"Neh, I'll bring it there in fifteen minutes." The ahjumma replied to Baekhyun and he just smiled back at the ahjumma. He looked next at Yeonhee while still wearing the same smile.

"Ja. Don't think that this is a free meal okay? You're assigned with our lunch today, okay?" He cheerfully said and point at Yeonhee using a check on his hand.

(A/N: Sorry I dunno what it is called ._. it's a hand sign like forming an "L" with your point finger and thumb.)

"O-okay." She replied. "Uhm... w-where are we going today again?" She asked that made Baekhyun furrowed his brows at Yeonhee.

"Promise me you'll never starve yourself again. It's giving you an amnesia. Anyway," He fixed himself. "Today we are going to the library, remember? You also said that you will be teaching me that one topic that I missed when I was absent last Tuesday." He explained.

"So, we are classmates? Or, close friends? Something like that?" She thought. "Ahhh." She reacted while nodding.

"There you go. I think you're fully awake now!" He once again smiled at her and soon, the soup was served on their table.

Yeonhee can't help but to stare at Baekhyun while he's eating. He looks so charming even if he's just eating a simple and cheap soup. She can't even believe that she'll have this chance to eat with him. She felt that every action that Baekhyun does in front of her makes her want to jump at him to grab him. Every time he brushes his hair backwards after wiping the sweat on his forehead makes Yeonhee want to do it for him instead.

"Yah." He called and Yeonhee was snapped back to reality. If this whole thing is even happening for real.

"Are you done eating? So that we can go to the library now. It's Saturday today and I'll bet that there are already a lot of students who's also trying to catch up with some topics."

"O-ohh. Y-yes, I'm done." She answered and they stood up to pay for the soup at the ahjumma and thanked her before leaving the eatery.

Yeonhee was still spacing out while they are on their way to their school. They ride a bus and sat at the last row.

"Yah. I thought that soup will wake you up somehow. You don't even remember that we like to sit here at the end of the row every time we take a bus. Did you hit your head or something?" Baekhyun nudged her after saying those. She just scratched her head because she can't think of any reason to say.

As soon as they reached the library, they started to pick up books that they needed for their subjects and Baekhyun's missed topics. Though Yeonhee's ideas about what's happening is still a mess, she just decided to go with the flow for this moment.

"So, this number will go here after you subtract it with the value here." She said while pointing the tip of her pencil to that specific part of the solution. She looked at Baekhyun when she got no response about what she's teaching him.

She caught him staring at her. She has to look away because their faces are too close with each other. She was so focused on answering that one math question that she didn't realized they were getting near each other.

"A-are you even listening?!" She loudly said and forgot that they are on the library.

"Shhhhhhh!" a voice hushed her that might be from the librarian.

Baekhyun laughed silently at Yeonhee who just covered her face with an open book.

"Of course I am!" Baekhyun said in a whispering way. "Why did you suddenly blushed?" He asked

"N-nothing. J-just review my answer first and try to answer some activity. Just ask me again if you have any questions." She said trying to avoid an eye contact with Baekhyun. She turned her book's page and read it up close to cover her face and hide her blushing cheeks.

"He's still that playful EXO member! Why does he have to do that?" She thought while pretending to read what's on her book.

All of a sudden, she felt that someone was staring above her, and so she looked at it to see that Baekhyun is peeking over the book that she's holding. Her eyes went round when she saw Baekhyun's grinning face.

She scrunched her brows up and ask. "What theㅡwhat are you doing?!"

"Shhhhhhhhh!" Another voice hushed her and she heard Baekhyun's whispered-laugh.

Her face grimaced upon realizing that he is purposely teasing her to create a commotion while they are on the library. She heaved a deep sigh, and looked at Baekhyunㅡwho's still laughing at herㅡwhile gesturing that she isn't joking with him this time.

She again covered her face with her book and tried to focus on reading it instead. A few moments passed and she just felt that no one's in front of her anymore. She dropped her book and saw that Baekhyun is nowhere to be found.

Her brows furrowed up in confusion. Suddenly, someone grabbed her foot.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAH!" She shouted and covered upon realizing that she just screamed inside the library!

" Third warning! Please leave the library instead!" An annoyed voice said so she immediately packed her things up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She said while whispering and bowing nowhere specific before she left the library.

"AISH! That rascal!" She stomped her feet in annoyance as soon as she got out of the library. She made a frown when Baekhyun appeared in front of her, hysterically laughing while holding his stomach.

"WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT?!" She shouted and soon, Baekhyun's laugh turned into a concealed smile.

He snorted out once more before he could answer Yeonhee. "Yah. I'm your best friend forever that is always here to annoy you." He answered and continued to laugh.

Yeonhee rolled her eyes away from Baekhyun. "Wow, I can't believe this. So his role is my best friend?" She thought and once again looked at Baekhyun and rolled her eyes once more before she walked past him.

"Y-yah! Where are you going? Wait for me!" He said and walked faster to catch up with Yeonhee. This time, he hooked his right arm on her left arm and pulled her closer to him.

"I won't say sorry if you're expecting that. If you forgot this thing, too, then I'll make you remember. I am your best friendㅡ"

"For better or for worst. For laugh time and for crying time. To play a prank at or to be pranked and to annoy foreverㅡ" She clasp her fingers over when she cut Baekhyun and continued what he's supposed to say.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAID?!" surprised, she thought.

"Whow. So you don't have amnesia?" He sheepishly grinned at her. She just rolled her eyes away again and sighed.

"I don't. Stop mentioning the amnesia." She replied. "This is worse than having an amnesia. Being on a situation where everyone acts normal when it shouldn't be and everyone has an idea about what's happening aside from you." She thought.

"Alright! If you say so. Anyway, where are you planning to go? You promised our lunch for today, huh!" He said while on a baby-talk voice.

Yeonhee should be happy because Baekhyun isㅡat leastㅡher friend. But if he'll keep on annoying her for all this time, she might want to ask to go back to the start and see her room's ceiling again.

"I didn't forget that! Aish. I'm going to find Sehun." She sarcastically answered while Baekhyun looked puzzled.

"Sehun? Who's that?" He asked. They stopped walking and she looked at him with a face that reads 'Are you serious?'

"So, they aren't related? He doesn't know him?" She thought.

"Nothing." She just answered since as what he said, he doesn't know him.

"Eyyy. Tell me who that man is! Is he your suitor? How come I don't know him? Yah," Baekhyun let go of her arms and lightly pushed her.

"Yah!" She pushed him back. "Why did you pushed me? So what if he is?"

"H-he is?" He asked back and scratched his neck. "Y-you didn't tell me about him." He said and lowered his head.

Yeonhee felt that his mood went down and she assumed that she must not leave him like that. And so she linked her arm on Baekhyun's and pouted at him.

"It's just a joke to make you silent. See? It's effective! Haha!" She beamed at him.

"Aish! You tricked me there! That isn't funny." He said and ruffled her hair. "Ja! Let's have our lunch!" He dragged her so they can start walking again.

They took their lunch together and Yeonhee payed for it. They decided to eat ice cream together at the nearby convenience store before they go to back their respective houses.

"I wonder if this day will end like this? Will I be able to wake up tomorrow where everything is finally normal? In case... I tried to tell him what's happening, will I go back to the start?"

She looked at Baekhyun when she felt that his elbow hit her side. "What?"

"You are spacing out again. What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Uhm..." She shook her head first. "N-nothing. J-just our classes for this week. I think I'm stressed that's why I keep on spacing out." She replied and looked down at her ice cream.

Baekhyun nodded a couple of times. "Are you free tomorrow?"

She immediately looked back at him. "Why does it sounds like he's asking for a date? Or, maybe a friendly date?"

"I've heard that Everland will have a fireworks display tomorrow on the evening. I wonder if you want to see it? You know," his foot played with a random rock on the ground. "I just thought that it might relieve your stress." He continued and looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"S-sure." She simply replied that made Baekhyun smile and nod before he goes back to eating his ice cream.

AS SOON AS she got home, her worries came home with her, too. What if, she will be gone on this dimension by tomorrow? YES, that's what she's thinking about while spacing out throughout their day. That the falling starㅡa defective oneㅡshe made a wish at decided to put her thru different dimensions where she's someone related to each member of EXO. It might totally look awesome since she'll get a chance to be with each of the members of EXO but after that, what?

She shook her head, trying to clear her mind with those theories. "I don't want to leave Baekhyun yet." She said to herself and tried to think of a way that will remind her about Baekhyun. She had an idea so she ripped a page on one of her notebooks.

She started writing, "Meet with Baekhyun tomorrow at Everland. 2 P.M." She hung it on a wall near her bed as a reminder and stare at it for a while. To her surprise, the ink slowly disappeared.

"W-what the? Why did that happen?" She said while tapping the paper that is pinned on the wall. She picked another pen and re-write the words but, the ink starts disappearing again.

That time, one of the cards that are scattered on her studying table starts to let out a light. Her eyes widened as she watches it happen. She suddenly got nervous and scared, too. Soon, the light disappeared and she bravely picked up the card to look at it.

Soon, the light disappeared and she bravely picked up the card to look at it

That card now has Baekhyun's picture on it and his name, 'Byun Baek Hyun'.

She remembered that Sehun's card has a rule written at the back so she flipped the card to check and saw that it has one, too.

Rule Number 2:
DO NOT leave any memory of today for tomorrow.

"What does this mean?" She asked nothing specifically and remembered that she took pictures with Baekhyun a while ago.

She looked at her phone's photo gallery and saw that Baekhyun isn't anywhere on the pictures that is supposed to be the two of them. She's with no one on the pictures.

"Isn't this a bit rude?" She again asked the air and frowned.

It wasn't easy for her to fall asleep that nightㅡor we could say that she's fighting her sleep offㅡbecause she's afraid that when she opened her eyes, she will be back at the start. Who will meet Baekhyun if not her? Or, does this dimension actually has another 'her' who's really the best friend of Baekhyun?

The next moment she opened her eyes, she saw Lay's face so she immediately shoved it away. She thought that it was Lay's turn but later on realized that it was one of her pillows. She looked around and found herself on her bed. She even double checked if it was her real bed and it is!

She cheerfully gets out of her bed and opened her room's curtain. She greeted the early morning sunshine with a smile knowing that everything seemed to be normal again. She hopes.

She checked the day today on her phone and saw that it is Sunday. And then, a message came after some seconds and Baekhyun's name appeared on it.

"GOOD MORNING TO THE GRUMPIEST BEST FRIEND EVER. DON'T FORGET OUR EVERLAND!" From Baekhyun.

Though, she should frown because his message was meant to be a tease, she put a bright smile instead.

Baekhyun is still hereㅡor should we say, she is still here and she can meet Baekhyun again. She let out a giggle, knowing that this day will be awesome and fun because, it is Baekhyun whose she's spending this day with.

Time passed that all Yeonhee was thinking were about the things that she's expecting to happen during their dateㅡwhatever it should be addressed. The most important thing is, she will be with Baekhyun and they'll meet again.

She is that occupied with her thoughts that she forgot to send a reply with Baekhyun and almost missed the time because she prepared late.

Baekhyun, who's waiting at the entrance of Everland saw her running towards him. She smiled as soon as she saw Baekhyun and called him.

"Baekhyun-ah!"

"Wow, I thought you'll ditch meㅡ" Baekhyun wasn't able to finish what he's saying when Yeonhee suddenly hugged him.

Baekhyun stiffened because of this unexpected action from Yeonhee. Few seconds of moment passed before Yeonhee realized their position and what she just did. She immediately let go of Baekhyun.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I was just excited for this day." She said and showed an awkward smile.

Baekhyun blinked a couple of times, trying to take what just happened. "O-ohh. That's nothing. Let's go inside." He suggested and point at the entrance using his thumb.

They first rode the air-ballon ride where the cart will roam them around the Everland so they can see what else they can ride later on.

The both of them just keep on pointing at the rides that they want to visit and places they want to take a picture atㅡthough Yeonhee is aware that her phone can't save an image of Baekhyun or the both of them with an unknown reason, she just agreed.

The next ride they rode was the anchors away. Yeonhee did not expect that Baekhyun is scared of this ride but, goes with her anyways. She appreciates the fact that Baekhyun sat on the ride with her even if he is scared.

"Yah," Yeonhee nudged Baekhyun. "Why are you frowning? Haven't you enjoyed the rides? Aish. You are the one who invited me here."

"I know. I just didn't expect that I have to ride all of those with you." He answered.

Yeonhee suddenly had an urge to ask a question about the two of themㅡor the things that normally happens even before she's put into this dimension.

"Hmmn, when did the last time that we went on this kind of themed park together?" She asked.

Baekhyun tilted his head while trying to think when was the last time. "I think, it's almost a year ago." He looked at Yeonhee. "You can't remember? It was at Lotte World. I got two free tickets as a price on that mini singing contest at a launching for a new brand of a home karaoke." He explained.

Yeonhee smiled at the thought of Baekhyun singing. "So, he still sings." And how close they are as friends upon hearing it from him.

Even if Baekhyun will stay just as her best friend, she will agree with it. Since their village doesn't really have someone with the same age as her, she felt alone when there's no classes. She found herself happy whenever she's at school and enjoying the day with her girl best friend GaEun. Imagine Baekhyun joining the two of them. They'll be a perfect trio.

"What are you thinking? Was it something funny?"

"Oh?" Yeonhee has to stop smiling because Baekhyun looked like he's going to laugh at her anytime. "N-nothing. I just remembered GaEun and our happiest times." She answered.

"Ohhh. Don't worry about GaEun. She knows." Baekhyun replied but suddenly got conscious of what he just said. "I... I mean. I also told her that we are going here today. She j-just wished us to enjoy. Anyway, let's go buy something to eat. My stomach is already grunting." Baekhyun said and pulled her to the food stalls.

They decided to eat churros, a light snack so that they can still enjoy some rides later after the fireworks display show.

Baekhyun looked at his wrist watch. "It's almost time! Hurry and finish your churros so we can find a perfect place to view the fireworks."

"Eyy. Let's just walk while I eat this." She suggested and started walking.

"Let me help you on eating that then." Baekhyun tried to grab the churros from Yeonhee's hand but she was able to move it away from Baekhyun.

"No way! This is my favorite Strawberry jammed churros, you can't take this away from me!" She started running and laughed while Baekhyun tries to chase her.

They run until Yeonhee finished eating and stopped when they heard the sound of the fireworks blasting on the sky.

"Yah! It started! Let's go nearer!" Baekhyun grabbed Yeonhee by the hand and dragged her towards where the fireworks are coming from. They almost missed the last batch of the fireworks but did enjoyed the remaining colorful lights that are brightening the evening sky.

"Aww, it's over." Yeonhee said and pouted when she looked at Baekhyun. "But I enjoyed it a lot! Everything!" She added and beamed at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled back at her.

"So, how are you feeling?"

Yeonhee looked back at the sky. "Better. Or if I can say this, I feel the best today." She answered.

Suddenly, Baekhyun grabbed Yeonhee's shoulders to make her face him. Yeonhee's smile slowly faded.

"Wait. This is kinda familiar? Why did his face suddenly go serious?" She thought.

"I'm sorry. I was just alarmed because of what you joked about yesterday." He started. He seemed nervous because he's trying to avoid Yeonhee's eyes but eventually, goes back at looking at her. "I was afraid that it was true. I was afraid that, other's will own you first when, it's been me who's with you all this time."

Yeonhee's eyes widened and gaped open.

"What is thisㅡ"

"I don't mean to ruin your good mood because of the fireworks but," he scratched the back of his neck, "in case, it will. I'm sorry Yeonhee. I just wanted to say that I can't just stay being your best friend anymore. YES, I KNOW, I know that this sudden confession did surprised you. And looking at your expression... is it a 'no'?"

"H-huh? I-it's... uhm... not... really." She showed a forced smile, trying to break the awkwardness that she's feeling. However, she also can't let go of that idea of rejecting Baekhyun.

"WHO WILL REJECT A BYUN BAEKHYUN?!"

"SO! Does it mean that, we somehow feel the same, huh?" He asked in a teasing way that made Yeonhee punch his arms lightly.

"YAH! SO WHAT IF WE FEEL THE SAME?!" She huffed and Baekhyun just laughed at her and held her after to hug her. Yeonhee also hugged him back.

"Ja! So in addition to being your best friend, I will also be your boyfriend. CONGRATULATIONS THAT YOU AREN'T A PART OF THE NO-BOYFRIEND-SINCE-BIRTH CLUB ANYMORE!" Baekhyun shouted and laughed after. Yeonhee pushed him and narrowed her eyes because of his tease.

"Yah! So you want!ㅡ" Yeonhee was cutted to what she was going to say when Baekhyun squished her cheeks. She tried to remove Baekhyun's hands but he still did not let go.

"YAH, WHUTARYUDUWING?"

Baekhyun grinned at her. "You are so selfish a while ago. I just wanted to taste that strawberry churros. I'm just going to taste it." He said and he started moving his face towards Yeonhee.

Yeonhee starts to panic on her thoughts because her body starts to stiffened because she knows what's going to happen. BAEKHYUN'S GOING TO TASTE THAT STRAWBERRY CHURROS THROUGH HER LIPS. She can even smell the scent of strawberry on her own breath and she knows that, Baekhyun can smell it, too.

She heard Baekhyun inhaled before he tilted his head and point his lips on hers. She shut her eyes and waited for his lips to touch hers when suddenly, she heard a thud on her back.

Ceiling.

And she was squishing her own cheeks!

She rudely stood up and ruffled her own hair. She grabbed some strands and shouted, "ANDWAAAAEEEEEEE!"

"Yah! Ji Yeonhee you are going to be late! Stop dreaming there and prepare yourself!" She heard her mother shout from downstairs.

She still can't move on from what's supposed to happen to her and Baekhyun but she dragged herself to change clothes and go downstairs.

"What are you even wearing? Anyway," her mother pushed her going to their house's door.

"Mom, I haven't eaten my breakfast yet!"

"Don't take your breakfast! You're late for your part-time work!"

"WHEN DID I HAVE A PART-TIME WORK?!" Her brows scrunched up in confusion.

"You shouldn't always make your boss wait for you! Hurry now! Just eat whatever snacks your boss have on his car as your breakfast. GO NOW!" Her mother added as she pushes her hard out of the house and slammed the door closed.

"What is it this time?!" She scratched her head and went to their gates to see who's waiting for herㅡbased on what her mother said.

Outside their gates, she saw a black sports car. dropped in awe upon seeing the gorgeous car. She saw no one.

"Are you playing hide and seek?" Someone said from behind the other door of their gate. And from there, her eyes widened and gaped wider as she looked up at who that guest is.

~*~*~*~

BAEKHYUN *u*

Thank you for those whose reading this ^^ UP UNTIL HERE! More guys are coming <3

I somehow wanted to say "kkaebsong'' for this chapter XD

But, finally. I was able to finish writing this part. It took me days because, EXO's teasers are bugging my thoughts. It's involuntarily thinking of the theories too =__=

I'm excited for the other guys on this storyy ^^ <3

See you on the next chap :D

BOW.

~*~*~*~

Up Next:

Up Next: