PROLOGUE

Twelve First Kisses

YEONHEE IS ON her way home from the university when, every time she passed by someone, she suddenly notices that it's a couple. Every, single, pair, of, person, is, a, couple. Whether they are both boys, both girls, old, young, teens, and those who are the same age as her.

She just shrugged her shoulders and accepts the fact that maybe, she's meant for someone who's not coming anymore because of her high standards. She's meant to be alone forever or she's meant to be with her idol group EXOㅡas their fangirl. FAN. GIRL. FOREVER.

She directly went to her room after greeting her mother and her brother who's watching their favorite evening show.

"Good evening, oppa-deul. I'm home." She greeted twelve mini-standees that are displayed on her sliding glass door cabinet, reserved only for storage of all of her fangirl goods, merchandise,h and albums.

"Why is it so hot today?" She frowned as she fans herself. And suddenly, she acted like she understood why the temperature on her room is so warm.

She smiled sheepishly and then looked at the posters hanging on her room's wall. She made an eye-to-eye contact on each of the twelve posters that's almost covering one side of the room.

"Oppa-deul!" She put her hands together and uses it as a pillow when she leans her head to the side. "Why do you have to be so hot every day? Our electric bill will rise if I have to use our air conditioner to fight your hotness!" She grinned upon realizing what she's saying.

It isn't weird for her. It's one of her happiness whenever she's talking to the posters or whatever thing it is that has EXO's faces on. For Yeonhee, it isn't impossible to meet them all one day so she's doing a lot of talk to these things as a 'practice'.

She dropped her body on her bed and picks the nearest pillow on her side to hug it.

"Whoa! Chanyeol-oppa! So, you are the lucky one to be hug by me tonight! Chukhahae!" She talked to the pillow with Chanyeol's picture and hugged it after.

After a few moments, her smile slowly faded. She heaved a deep sigh and sat up. Her mood suddenly went down upon realizing what she's doing. Sometimes, she doesn't need anyone to snap her back to reality because, she does it herself. She knows that being a fan has a lot of consequences. This is one of those.

Suffering that you are miles away from those princes of your life. Doing everything for them to notice you but still, you are one of those whose existence is unknown for those oppa of your life. Lastly, whatever way you make to convince yourself, you just can't shake-off that fact that no one of them can ever be yours. Blame your broad imagination.

Yeonhee opened her window to at least, try to distract her eyes away from her room that is full of anything related to EXO.

"Wowwww. The sky is beautiful tonight." She said upon seeing the clear sky that shows all the stars possible to see.

"I hope I will see a shooting... O-ohhhh!" She pointed at the shooting star that she saw falling. She did not expect that she will see one that's why she's really surprised.

"Wish! I need to make a wish!"

As she put her hands together, she shut her eyes close while enchanting, "I WISH TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND LIKE EXO." She waited for a few seconds, feeling the sensation of making a wish from that falling star.

She slowly opened her eyes but, all that she saw is a galaxy-like scene. Dark but comforting. With stars looking like pixie dusts because of their abundance. Or it might be because of her anemia.

She tried to stand up but she felt her vision swirling, her head throbbing a bit and drowsiness that led her to fall asleep.

~*~*~*~

NOTE: Yes, I decided to use Moon Ga Young as the protagonist ^^ (I found her adorable and her character on EXO next door left me a bubbly impression of her though she blushes most of the time) and I also used her name on EXO next door, Ji Yeonhee.

The order of the members was decided via RAFFLE. I did a raffle of their names on who's gonna appear first to avoid being biased. The story for each is... well, going to be random. ;)

PLEASE ALSO GIVE LOVE TO THIS WORK! :D

XoXo,

SaicosCat <3