♥ Twelve

Waiting

Things had changed a lot for JR since he got popular. Suddenly, more people took an interest in him. Suddenly, more people were contacting him.

Suddenly, girls began to notice him.

JR was a shy person. He never interacted much with the opposite gender, and he was so reserved that girls never really noticed him. But after Produce 101, girls suddenly adored him. Female idols were coming to talk to him.

And today, one of them even confessed her love to him.

He was flustered and unsure of what to say to her. JR was not used to dealing with love confessions, not sure of how to properly respond to them while still being kind and not breaking the confessor’s heart. Of course, he had to reject the confessor because of Minhyun, and saying ‘sorry, I’m seeing someone else,’ was not really something an idol could say for fear of dating scandals and whatnot.

“I’m honored,” was what he told her. “You’re very beautiful, but my company won’t let me date at this time. But I would like to get your number, if you would give it to me.”

It was a white lie, but JR would rather lie than make someone feel like something was wrong with them.

And JR got her number, and he stashed it in his wallet. He knew he would never actually use it and contact her, but he couldn’t find it in himself to throw it away.

JR told Minhyun what happened with her, thinking that Minhyun would like to hear about the interesting things that had transpired with him. But for some reason, when JR told him about her, Minhyun snapped.

“Who was it?” Minhyun asked.

“Why do you want to know that?” JR replied. JR had consciously hidden her identity, aware that she probably would have liked to remain anonymous.

“Just tell me!” Minhyun sputtered.

“Jooeun… from DIA,” JR answered hesitantly, only because he didn’t want to upset Minhyun.

“She’s… pretty,” Minhyun noted.

“Yes, she is.”

-

Jooeun from DIA was gorgeous. Minhyun concluded that after doing plenty of research on her. She had great proportions. She was very funny in variety shows, had a great voice, and her fancams were amazing. And she was literally only one day older than JR. How cute would they be as a couple celebrating their birthdays together?

And JR also kept her number.

JR probably wanted her.

It wasn’t long before Jooeun from DIA began haunting Minhyun in his dreams, even though he had never met the girl. She was always on Minhyun’s mind as the embodiment of JR’s desires. Seongwoo’s voice also often resounded in the background of Jooeun’s pictures in Minhyun’s mind. “Jonghyun likes girls,” Seongwoo would narrate. “Jonghyun will leave you eventually. He wants to explore his uality.” “Better to break up when you’re not in the same group than when you are.”

Yes, it was better to break up now than any other time, Minhyun thought.

Better to break up when they aren’t seeing much of one another, so that with time, the heartbreak and the bitter feelings and the awkwardness would fade in time before they had to face the cameras together. Better to break up now, when they didn’t have to be with each other every single day so that they had enough time to heal. Better to break up now, when they were forced to be apart, then later, when they’re forced to be together.

Minhyun thought of his fans, of NU’EST, of s, of JR. Maybe Seongwoo was right. It’s better for everyone to break up sooner rather than later. Better for his fans who wouldn’t have to catch the tension that would most certainly ensue from a breakup like that. Better for JR who would be free to explore a love life with someone other than him. And better for Minhyun himself, who wouldn’t have to deal with such a hard breakup later in his life.

I think I want to break up with JR,” Minhyun wrote to Baekho one night.

Baekho frowned when he saw the text message. This had Ong Seongwoo written all over it.

What the ,” was Baekho’s response. “Why?”

Because it’s better to break up when we’re not in the same group than when we are.”

“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard."

“He likes girls.”

“He likes you, .”

“Then why doesn’t he act like it?”

“Okay is this about your lack of a life?”

“Maybe.”

Baekho groaned. What pulled him into this awkward feud? Still, he felt somehow responsible for salvaging this crumbling relationship that stupid Ong Seongwoo was destroying. With that in mind, he took a moment to think of a proper response to Minhyun’s worries, a response that will knock some sense into that big head. “ is important,” he wrote. “I get it. You want to go down that lane eventually, and I’m sure JR does too. But JR is shy and reserved, and you’re prim and proper. Both your personalities don’t make it easy. You two just haven’t found the comfort with one another yet to get intimate like that, and that’s okay. It could take years, but it will happen if you guys are meant for each other, and I think you are. You losers have been in love since God knows when. You’re closer than 99% of the couples that I know, and some of them on a daily basis. So get your head out of your and stop saying stupid things.”

Baekho nervously waited to see how Minhyun would take the long and motivational monologue. The three dots indicating that Minhyun was typing dragged on forever, and in that time Baekho prayed that Minhyun got some sense knocked into him.

Thank you,” was Minhyun’s reply.

So did I talk you out of it?”

Yes, you did. We never had this conversation.”

“I can live with that.”

-

Jisung was frustrated. It felt like Seongwoo and Minhyun were still on bad terms. Since trapping them in that room last night, the two still barely looked at one another.

It was hard to be a leader, thought Jisung. He didn’t know how to deal with the problem, and he didn’t know to what extent he should interfere. Should he try to solve the problem, or should he just let the two be?

It was just that all members of Wanna One noticed the bad energy between the two, and it was even starting to be obvious to some fans. Something had to be done about this, and as a leader, Jisung felt like it was his responsibility to try.

But he was new to this whole leader business; he didn’t know what to do, and wanted advice as to how to go about this.

Who better to ask for advice than the Nation’s Leader himself?

“Heyyy,” Jisung wrote to Jonghyun when he got his phone back for the night. “Can I ask for some leaderly advice?”

“Of course,” was Jonghyun’s response. Always so kind.

Two members of my group seem to be avoiding each other. They aren’t telling me what’s wrong. So what do I do to fix it?”

“Depends on the members’ personalities. I can be of more help if I know who they are.”

Jisung felt troubled. He had wanted to keep it anonymous, because he didn’t want Jonghyun to worry and he also didn’t want to put Minhyun and Seongwoo in an awkward situation in case Jonghyun decided to confront them.

After some consideration, Jisung decided to tell him. Jonghyun knew Minhyun better than anyone else, and he was sure that Jonghyun’s advice would lead to some progress.

Fine. Seongwoo and Minhyun.”

Minhyun? Really?”

Yeah…”

“I thought Seongwoo and Minhyun were close though.”

“They were. But suddenly they just stopped talking. I think maybe they broke up or something?”

“???? What???”

Oh . Jisung just assumed that Jonghyun was aware of ’s inclinations, but apparently not. “Maybe I got it wrong though,” Jisung quickly added. “It’s just that both of them were very touchy feely at first and seemed to really click, but now they’re acting like butthurt boyfriends, so I just made some assumptions.”

You got it wrong,” JR wrote. “Trust me, I would know.

Maybe. But they still are on bad terms, so what do I do?” Jisung

“Minhyun doesn’t like to hold grudges,” Jonghyun explained. “You don’t have to worry about him. Just give it a few more days, and he’ll fix the problem himself. It’s better if you don’t interfere. Minhyun likes feeling in control.”

“Got it. Thanks man,” Jisung answered.

That was the end of that trail of messages, but it triggered a never-ending trail of thought on Jonghyun’s end.

Seongwoo and Minhyun. Together. JR had never really considered that until Jisung brought it up.

The two of them suited one another well, thought JR unhappily. Both very attractive. Both shrewd and determined. And Seongwoo was obviously very important to Minhyun, and they both seemed to trust one another a lot.

Yes, it was painful to think about. Minhyun and Ong. Minhyun and someone that was not him.

It hurt so much.

-

The next time Minhyun and JR talked, it was many days later on Guanlin’s phone (the manager was still being a douche and not letting him have his phone very often, and so he resorted to bribing the little ones every once in a while).

“What’s going on between you and Ong? Word on the street is that you two are fighting?” JR said.

Minhyun groaned a little from the other end of the line. How did the news get to Jonghyun? Minhyun put his money on Jaehwan; that idiot couldn’t keep his gossiping mouth shut for the life of him.

Yes, it had been very tense lately between Ong and Minhyun. Ever since Ong confessed, it had been weird. Actually, no, the weirdness had started before that, when Ong “demonstrated” on him what to do with Jonghyun. Minhyun had been so cautious of his friend ever since. And then Ong planted that seed in his head about breaking up with JR, and it was something that Minhyun had not stopped thinking about, even with Baekho’s reassurance.

Minhyun, understandably, did not want to tell JR about all of that, especially the part where Seongwoo talked about breaking up.

“Well, do you want to tell me?” JR asked with concern.

Minhyun sighed. He wanted to be honest with his lover, and so he decided to tell him a part of the truth.

“Seongwoo confessed romantic feelings for me,” Minhyun admitted to JR hesitantly. “And I don’t know how to deal with it.”

Somehow, JR wasn’t even surprised to hear that. He had subconsciously suspected it; it was inevitable that someone from his new group would eventually fall in love with his Minhyun.

His charming, sweet, polite, kind Minhyun with soft eyes and a saccharine tongue. It was only a matter of time before someone else would want him, someone far more qualified than JR was.

“W…what did you say to him?” JR managed to mask the internal heartache and ask the question.

“There was no need to say anything. He knows I’m with you,” Minhyun replied softly.

“How long ago was this?” JR managed.

“A couple of weeks ago.”

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” JR wondered.

That was a good question, thought Minhyun as he pondered an answer. It was unusual that Minhyun didn’t tell him, because usually, Minhyun would tell about anything that ever happened to him, especially if it was this significant. JR told Minhyun about Jooeun without any problem, but it was not the same for Minhyun. It was just that Minhyun felt ashamed for some reason; a part of him felt like he himself was at fault in this. No matter how much he tried to reason with himself that he did nothing wrong, he simply couldn’t bring himself to tell JR about Seongwoo’s confession.

It was because, hard as Minhyun tried, he couldn’t stop thinking about it. He couldn’t brush it off and act normal with Seongwoo again like he was supposed to. He couldn’t reject it with class like he did with all the confessions he got. This confession was harder to reject, harder to understand, and harder for Minhyun to get over.

“I don’t know why I didn’t tell you,” Minhyun responded after a brief pause.

Both fell silent, and for a good number of seconds, neither said anything to the other.

“Please do whatever makes you happy,” JR finally said, successfully not letting his voice crack the way it really wanted to. “I don’t want to tie you down.”

“What??? What are you saying?” Minhyun managed, stammering a little at what he was implying.

“Just… please… make up with Seongwoo,” JR quickly said to divert the conversation away from where it had been going. JR felt like he would have cried if they lingered around that painful implication any longer. “Having a good relationship with your teammates is very important,” JR continued. “If you keep avoiding each other, the problem will grow bigger and it will affect the whole group, not just you two.”

“You’re right,” Minhyun said, heeding JR’s always-wise advice.

“I know Seongwoo’s important to you,” JR continued, “so don’t let this come between you please. I would hate to think that you lost the person that has made you feel at home in Wanna One.”

“I’ll talk to him tonight,” Minhyun promised.

“Good,” JR said.

The conversation was cut short by Guanlin wanting his phone back, and to be honest, Minhyun was a little relieved. That whole phone call was uncomfortable.

-

JR was visibly upset after speaking to Minhyun on the phone. Baekho could tell from the way JR stopped smiling that there was something wrong. For a moment, he worried that Minhyun did what Baekho told him not to do, but that didn’t seem like the case. JR was upset, but not that upset.

“What’s wrong,” Baekho asked him.

“Nothing,” JR claimed and smiled, but Baekho knew JR all too well to fall for that smile. It was a fake smile, the smile he pulled when he was trying to hide severe pain. It was the same exact smile he wore when he won 14th place and Minhyun won 9th. His lips were smiling, but his eyes with lifeless and dull, as if strained from the pressure of trying to push back his tears.

Baekho gave him a look which told JR that Baekho saw right through him.

“Someone confessed their feelings to Minhyun,” JR admitted. “And I can’t help feeling troubled. It’s stupid though; I shouldn’t feel like that.”

Baekho narrowed his eyes, and it suddenly all clicked. Why Seongwoo was being so intrusive. Why Minhyun suddenly felt like he had to be physically intimate with JR for their relationship to have any durable value, and why Seongwoo made him believe that. That little was in love with Minhyun.

He was definitely manipulative and calculating. And very smart too. Confessing to Minhyun in the opportune moment when JR and Minhyun were having some internal conflicts. That little .

-

It only took one bad move for everything to blow over. The trust that Seongwoo had tried so hard to build with Minhyun all collapsed in a matter of seconds, when Seongwoo stupidly suggested that JR and Minhyun break up.

Seongwoo should have known that this would hit a sensitive chord, but he was impassioned and desperate in that moment, desperate for Minhyun to at least consider a different turnout for the two of them. And the suggestion to break up just came out without going through Seongwoo’s usual mental filtration process. And it ruined Seongwoo’s chances. And what’s worse, it seemed to hurt Minhyun deeply.

He couldn’t bear the thought of Minhyun being hurt. It didn’t matter if Minhyun chose to stay with Jonghyun or didn’t, as long as he wasn’t hurt. As long as he was happy and content. That’s all that mattered in the end. He was all that mattered.

A part of Seongwoo hated what he was becoming. He was such a mush for Minhyun that he lost sight of he wanted. Love does that to you, thought Seongwoo. It makes you rethink your convictions and makes you do things you never thought you would ever do. In this case, it made Seongwoo want to give up on Minhyun. Let him be happy with his very nice, very caring boyfriend. Seongwoo didn’t want to hurt Minhyun anymore.

It was in that moment, the moment he decided to back off, that he received a text message from an unknown number.

“Back off, ,” the text read.

Seongwoo opened the text and saw the icon of the person who sent it.

Kang Dongho.

Excuse you??” Seongwoo replied.

Leave Minhyun and Jonghyun alone and let them be happy for ’s sake.”

“None of your business?” Seongwoo replied, annoyed and offended by Dongho rudely cursing him like that.

These are my members you’re messing with. It is my business.”

“Actually one of the aforementioned members is mine now, thank you very much,” Seongwoo snapped back.

“Look, , I don’t know what you’re trying to do, but quit trying because it won’t work. I already talked to Minhyun. Your whole ‘trick Minhyun into thinking his relationship isn’t real’ plan won’t work anymore.”

Rude much?” Seongwoo replied.

I’m only rude to rude people.”

Seongwoo scoffed at that. Okay. If Baekho was going to be snarky, then Ong Seongwoo would double down on that snark- and Seongwoo had no boundaries. “In that case, I wonder how rude that girl you harassed was.” Ong responded.

off. THAT is NONE of your business, so don’t you dare ing talk about it.”

“You curse too much,” Seongwoo replied with a triumphant smile, feeling like he had Dongho in the palm of his hand now. “Not helping your ‘I’m innocent’ case here.”

“I swear to god, you say one more thing about this, I will screenshot this and send it to Minhyun. Let him see the kind of person you are.”

Seongwoo narrowed his eyes. He could handle being cursed. He could handle being called names. He could handle being accused of doing something he didn’t do. But he could not handle being threatened, especially if his relationship with Minhyun was at stake.

The threat triggered Seongwoo. A lot. And When Seongwoo is triggered, Seongwoo was ruthless. With a frown on his face, and tense fingers, he replied: “Don’t test me. I know the truth about the case. I know you aren’t as innocent as your powerful company made you out to be. And I have the screenshots to prove it too. But because I’m nice I didn’t do anything about it. Maybe I’ll change my mind though. Maybe I’ll post it on Pann.”

The truth was that Seongwoo already had a folder of images in his phone named ‘could be useful later,’ and in that folder, a screenshot of the text exchange that Minhyun and Jonghyun had when the scandal first broke loose were saved. The messages showed that Jonghyun avoided answering Minhyun when Minhyun asked if Dongho was innocent, which showed that he was not.

Seongwoo fished through his phone and found the screenshot in question. He sent it to Baekho to show him the leverage.

Wow. You really are devious little , aren’t you?” But Seongwoo knew that Baekho was now a lot more restless than he was letting on. His entire career was being threatened now.

“I take that as a compliment,” Seongwoo replied.

I can screenshot this conversation right here and post it on Pann. Blackmailing me can’t be good for your career either,” Dongho responded, and from that, Seongwoo deduced that Dongho was not dumb at all.

“Blackmail. ual Assault. I wonder which the public will hate more,” Seongwoo responded. “Not to mention how guilty you’ll make poor Jonghyun feel. He’ll hate himself if he ever found out that something he wrote destroyed your career. And the public will start hating on Jonghyun too, calling him stupid and careless for typing this kind of information to someone else’s phone. You don’t want that for your precious Bugi, do you?”

“What the do you want from me?”

“Nothing,” Seongwoo answered. “I don’t want anything from you. I’m devious, but not evil. This was just a fair warning to you, Dongho. Know your place with me.”

Dongho didn’t reply, and so that was the end of that conversation.

It took a few minutes for Seongwoo to get over how angry Dongho had made him before he realized that he got a little carried away.

Ah, I shouldn’t have said that, thought Seongwoo as he read the messages again. He felt guilty for exerting that kind of pressure onto Dongho, even if Seongwoo didn’t like him at all.

And the guilt didn’t fade away after that. It actually got worse and began to eat him up inside. And it wasn’t just because of Dongho. For someone who had earlier vowed never to hurt Minhyun again, Seongwoo was sure doing a lot of things that would hurt him.

Seongwoo knew that he would never really reveal the screenshot, and not because of any commitment to moral uprightness on his part. Seongwoo simply did not want to destroy NU’EST’s career, because at the end of the day, Minhyun was in NU’EST, and Minhyun cared about and loved this Dongho that Seongwoo stupidly blackmailed.

From pushing him to breaking up with Jonghyun to blackmailing Dongho, Seongwoo was really not putting himself in a good place.

I’m sorry,” Seongwoo quickly apologized to Dongho. “I was wrong to do that. I’m sorry.”

It was just then that Minhyun suddenly appeared, startling Seongwoo and making him drop his phone.

“Hey,” Minhyun said softly. “Can we talk?”

Seongwoo only nodded, too startled that Minhyun was actually talking to him to actually do anything. Ever since that night being locked up in the room with him, Minhyun had avoided him.

“Who are you texting?” Minhyun asked in obvious attempt to create small talk.

“Uh…” Seongwoo hesitated to answer, but eventually decided to tell the truth. “Dongho, actually.”

“Really?” Minhyun seemed surprised to hear it. “I didn’t realize you two were even friends.”

“We’re not,” Seongwoo said. He handed Minhyun his phone to show him the exchange between them, realizing that Baekho might eventually relay what happened to Minhyun. Seongwoo would rather the conversation be shown on his own terms. Yes, it might make Minhyun hate him, but Minhyun would hate him so much more if Baekho was the one who told him about it.

Minhyun took the phone and began reading the exchange.

“He just suddenly came at me, insulted me, and accused me of trying to sabotage your relationship with Jonghyun, and I got angry and snapped,” Ong narrated as Minhyun read the messages. “And I’m sorry.”

Minhyun finished reading it and returned the phone to Seongwoo. He had a blank expression on his face as he did so.

“I would never post it, Minhyun. I swear, I’m not that kind of person.”

“Delete the screenshot, please,” Minhyun requested. “And delete all of the messages.”

Seongwoo obliged. In front of Minhyun, he deleted the screenshot, emptied the ‘Deleted’ folder, then went on to delete the screenshotted messages too.

“I forgive you,” Minhyun said after Seongwoo was done.

Seongwoo was so relieved to hear that. His hand on his heart, he let out a heavy sigh of relief and gave Minhyun a look of sincere gratitude.

“Don’t ever target the people I love like that again, okay?” Minhyun added.

Seongwoo nodded, eyes on the floor in shame. “I can only wish to belong to that category of people one day.”

Minhyun narrowed his eyes and turned to him. “But you already do, Seongwoo.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really,” Minhyun said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “You are one of my members now, and I love all my members. Whether they belong to NU’EST or to Wanna One.”

Seongwoo nodded, feeling content with that answer. “Unfortunately, you don’t love us all equally though,” Seongwoo noted, making a reference to his feelings for Jonghyun.

“You’re right about that. I seem to love Ong Seongwoo at little more than I love the other nine,” Minhyun replied with a small grin on his lips.

In response to that, Seongwoo actually blushed. It was a cringe-worthy and cheesy statement from Minhyun that Seongwoo would have usually made fun of and laughed at if it had come from any other person, but coming from Minhyun, Seongwoo could only act like a love-struck teenager with a crush. His cheeks a rosy shade of pink, it made Minhyun burst out laughing.

“Did I really just make the Ong Seongwoo blush?” Minhyun asked with a triumphant grin.

“You did,” he admitted.

Finally they were on laughing terms again. Finally Ong didn’t feel like Minhyun hated him. Finally it felt like they were friends again. Desperate to keep the positive energy between them alive, he began to articulate a proper apology: “I’m sorry that I ever I wanted to get between you and Jonghyun. Right now, I just want you to be happy, and I understand that Jonghyun does make you happy, and I don’t want to threaten that anymore. So please stop avoiding me from now on, and I promise to sweep my feelings under a rug and move on.”

“I would like that,” Minhyun told Seongwoo with a small smile.

“Great,” Seongwoo replied. “So now that we’re back on friend terms, can I just ask you why you always sing so loudly in the shower? Some of us would rather sleep than listen to you sing ‘Marry Me’ for the millionth time.”

Minhyun laughed.

I could live with this, thought Seongwoo as he admired Minhyun’s happy face. I could live with only being the person that makes him laugh.

“I’m sorry, but anyone who lives with me will have to deal with my singing. It’s the price of all the laundry I do for you.”

“Fair enough,” Seongwoo replied.

“I have a question for you now,” Minhyun said with a curious look in his eyes.

“Yes?”

“What else do you have in that ‘could be useful later’ folder?”

Ah yes. The folder. The folder that the blackmail screenshot came from, the folder that Minhyun saw when he watched Seongwoo delete said screenshot. There were a lot of things in there. A lot of things that ‘could be useful later.’

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes. Tell me.”

Seongwoo opened his phone and went to that folder, and handed the phone to him for his free perusal.

Minhyun opened the file began scrolling through the images, and saw that the majority of them were just screenshots of links that someone had sent him.

“What are these links?” Minhyun asked.

“,” Seongwoo confessed shamelessly. “Gay .”

“Oh,” Minhyun said, amused (and a little relieved that it wasn’t more blackmail material like he feared).

“My friend sends me the good ones, so I just save them in screenshots and put it in that folder. I also have some screenshots of recipes I want to try in there!”

Minhyun handed Seongwoo back his phone, feeling guilty for expecting the worse of him. “Got it. Send me those links though, would you?”

“To the recipes?”

“No, to the ,” Minhyun asked with a little grin. For some reason, he wasn’t even embarrassed to ask.

Seongwoo’s eyes widened at the request. Hwang Minhyun asking for links? Emperor Hwang? The Nation’s Husband? Watching ? GAY ? “Who are you and what have you done with Minhyun?” Seongwoo joked, making Minhyun laugh again.

Seongwoo could listen to that laugh forever.

“I can enjoy ,” Minhyun claimed.

“To be honest, I imagine you’d only yell about how unsanitary everything is,” Seongwoo shrugged, and Minhyun laughed again.

“I probably will,” Minhyun said, “but I won’t know until I try, right?”

The truth was that lately, Minhyun had lately started to feel strikingly aware of his dormant life. Before, his uality had been something that he suppressed and ignored, thinking it was just not the right time, or he was too young, or this was too dirty and improper. He was always a stickler for societal standards of decency, and for that reason, had just naturally escaped him.

But lately, since all that had happened with Jonghyun, Minhyun had thought a lot about it, and became more and more curious. He thought that maybe watching the videos that Seongwoo had would unlock part of that curiosity.

Just because Minhyun was in a less relationship didn’t mean he couldn’t explore.

-

Naturally, as Seongwoo was sending Minhyun the links, he found himself watching them. And naturally, as he was watching them, he put a pillow on his lap for fear of a member walking in the room and seeing embarrassing manifestations that Seongwoo would rather not explain.

A dorm with 11 boys in it is a dorm with no privacy whatsoever. There were only bathrooms where he could catch some alone time, but even then, Seongwoo couldn’t hog that for as long as he needed, because only three bathrooms for 11, sweaty boys in need of showers didn’t warrant long bathroom breaks.

He already had a game plan if a member walked in the room: pause the video; turn on the side toward the wall; pretend to be texting mom.

And a member did walk in, as Seongwoo expected and prepared for. But unexpectedly, Seongwoo’s dumb fingers couldn’t find the pause button in time.

The loud moans were heard by said member, who smirked at Seongwoo knowingly.

“Show me!” Kang Daniel said, sitting down beside him and cuddling against his side.

“Can’t you see I’m having some alone time,” Seongwoo groaned at the puppy that was now clinging to his arm with eager eyes glued to the screen of his phone.

Daniel didn’t listen; he insisted that Seongwoo play the video, and so Seongwoo did.

Before long, both were hot and bothered.

It was not like they hadn’t kissed before; they have. Twice actually. Both times, they were too drunk to take what they were doing seriously. This time, however, the only thing that intoxicated them was their uncontainable ual longing, longing that made them crave bodily contact. Eventually Daniel disentangled himself from Seongwoo’s arms and quickly went to move around some furniture and place it in front of the door.

Seongwoo helped.

-

Weird, Jisung thought when he tried to open the door. He could have sworn that the manager had taken all the keys and said that no one was allowed to lock any door ever again, but it appeared this door was locked? He tried opening it again and realized that it wasn’t locked, rather it was blocked from opening.

He put his ears against the door to listen to who it was inside. He only heard heavy breathing, and then realized exactly what was happening.

I guess Seongwoo and Minhyun made up, he reasoned happily after hearing the sounds. He guessed that Jonghyun had probably spoken to Minhyun and/or Seongwoo and helped them sort out their issues.

He took out his phone to text Jonghyun and thank him for whatever he did.

 


A/N: I’m sorry it’s so late but you do not understand how hard this chapter was to write omg. The writer’s block was so severe and it took soooo long to finally finish ^^"