Chapter 9

Are We Meant To Be?

"D-do you want to eat together?" Jihyo asked after I just came back from the park.

"Uhmm,yeah..of course" I said while nodding. Jihyo prepared the table while I proceed to the dining table and sit where Jihyo just put the food. My mind drifted to last night event. They can't get out from my mind but I'm glad that Somi came to the park and we had fun talking about various topics.

Somi and I have been friends since trainee days. I cheered her up when she's down and depressed about her trainee life and sometimes it happens the other way. She knew about our arranged marriage but not the last night 'thing'.

I didn't notice that I've been staring at the food for a few minutes until Jihyo said something.

"Hey,I'm sorry if I burden you last night.. I was the one who need to take care of you but..I was drunk last night so.." Jihyo looked up to me.

"Nah,it's nothing..besides,Jungyeon and Nayeon are the one who brought you." My lips stretched into a small,uncomfortable smile as it reminded me of that night.

Jihyo nodded and continues her eating. I picked up the utensils and start eating too. Should I ask? Or should I not? My mind told me to ask but my heart said no. Unfortunately, my mind is dominating me.

"Uhh, Jihyo..do you perhaps remember something about last night?"

Jihyo shifted at her seat slowly. She gulped down the food that she has been chewing.

"I-I don't think that I remember anything except that I passed out at the dorm.."

I nodded and later I volunteered myself to do the dishes to make it fair since Jihyo just cooked for us. The rest of the day, I spent the time with reading in my room while Jihyo doing something in her room. Playing with her phone I guess.

-------------------------

The next morning, my schedule were really tight. From morning till' afternoon, I would probably in school. While evening, I have an extra class for Science and at night, I'm planning to compose a music in case I feel like I wanted to make a comeback for fans.

I wore my black mask with my school uniform on. I don't have much time to change and went to my studio quickly after the classes. I instructed my chauffeur to tell my parents that I will be in my studio in case something happens.

As soon as I got into my studio, I placed my school bag on the couch (more likely throw it). I sat down on the chair and snatched a few papers to begin composing the song.

I hummed a few tunes and listed it on the paper. Beside my right hand, there was a korean dictionary placed on the table since I need to use some new korean words that I didn't recognise of to make my song a bit unique from the others.

A few hours later, my head fall down on the table as I'm getting sleepy. I closed my eyes to take a nap but my phone interrupted it. I groaned and reached my phone.

Jihyo: I'll be back home late tonight,don't stay up for me.

Me: Alright~

I think I need to get rid of my sleepiness for a while until I've arrived at home later. I'm starving but I don't want to eat alone. I checked my phone and it's already half an hour after nine. I lost track of time if I'm composing a new song. All I need is someone to eat with me.

Maybe I could ask one of BTS members. They are like my brothers too. Except for Suga, he's a bit quiet than the others and that makes me uncomfortable when I'm with him. An idea popped into my head. If I eat with Suga..I think we wouldn't be awkward after this as I could open up with him.

Me: Yoongi oppa,r u free rn? If u r not,can we hang out amd eat now?

Yoongi: Sorry kiddo, I'm busy rn..maybe you could ask the others.

Me:ahh, gwenchana..sorry if I'm bothering.

Yoongi: No worries.

I guess I will be eating alone then tonight. I closed the studio door and called my chauffeur to pick me up and bring me to the nearest restaurant.