Chapter 6

Are We Meant To Be?

After the long night, I woke up around 7 a.m with my black eyes. I spent about 15 minutes stared at the eyes through a mirror annoyingly and sighed. I think Jihyo hasn't woke up yet since we slept at midnight and I bet she's tired. My case is different, I'm tired and sleepy but I just couldn't sleep. I'm afraid that the nightmare will haunt me again.

I go to the kitchen to make some pancakes for us. When Jihyo was busy a few weeks ago, I went for groceries shopping at the nearby market if we feel like we wanted to cook. Being an independent girl I am, of course I don't need my parents help in groceries shopping as I make a list first before doing so.

Flip,flip and flip until the pancakes are good enough to eat. The pancakes' smell is spreading through the whole house. My favourite scents of all foods. If there was any perfume that smells like pancakes I would definitely buy it.

"I don't know you could cook?"

I shrieked a little bit and looked at my back to see Jihyo was there. It looks like she just finished taking a bath as her hair is still wet. 

"What the hell!? You scared me Jihyo-ah" I said while pointing at the plates. She understood the signal which means 'help me to set the table'.

"Language little kid. You are a minor." Jihyo shook her head and set up the table for two. Later,we eat together while chatting about random things until she touched my eyebags.

"Ouch! Why you do that!?" I covered my eyes from her with my knife that I used to cut the pancakes.

"You didn't sleep last night?"

"I did. It's just the fun that we had last night was too much and the effects is still there." I lied while shoved a piece of pancake into my mouth.

Jihyo raised her right eyebrow and looked at me judgingly. I rolled my eyes.

"If you raise your eyebrow like that I will shave that eyebrow right now." I threatened her while do some actions with my knife.

She laughed and let it pass fortunately. I asked her if she has any schedule today and luckily she doesn't have. I already planned that today I wanted to watch some movies and Jihyo wanted to join me.

Jihyo prepared some snacks and drinks for us while I set everything up for the movie. I (ilegally) downloaded thr movie that I've been dying to watch. It is 'Happy Death Day'. I don't care if it's rated m because of killing parts since I'm used to it.

I sat on the couch and a few seconds later Jihyo followed. She brought along a bowl of popcorns and two bottles of soft drinks.

"How can you make popcorns so fast??" I was shocked she could make the popcorns in a few minutes.

"You don't know me? I am Godjihyo~" she sang.

I snorted and smirked. Well, we will decide who is the bravest in watching this movie. She still don't know what kind of movie we will watch.

-------------------------

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Jihyo hugged my arm while I am stuffing my mouth with popcorns. I laughed a little bit as there was a part where the girl will be killed.

"And..I thought you are Godjihyo?" Jihyo hitted my arm repeatedly.

"Change the movie please??" Damn,now she's using her puppy eyes. I looked at her emotionlessly eventhough I died a little inside. So cute!

"Okay,but if I'm sleeping on your shoulder,don't be mad. The other movie is too boring." I said.

"Ohh..of course I don't. The only I care is when JYP sleeps on us." Jihyo replied sarcastically.

"Pfft...Hahahhahahahaha" I laughed at her statement. It was true though. I rolled myself on the couch as Jihyo picked 'Me before you'. Oh god, why did I even downloaded this.

--------------------------

Of course,in the middle of the movie I slept. Jihyo put my head on her lap as she knew that I'm not comfortable sleeping on her shoulder. When I woke up, I realised that I'm not the only one who slept. Jihyo slept with her head thrown back and snore a little bit. I cuddled close to Jihyo's belly and curled myself into a ball.

My eyes are getting heavier as the time passes by and the sleepiness came back. Usually, I need my pills to avoid being hunted by the nightmares but I don't know how Jihyo makes the nightmare goes away without me taking the pills before sleep.

The usual nightmare was gone. It was replaced by a dream. A dream where Jihyo and I are happy in each other embraces. Little did I know,she was the one. The one who could make me safe even in my life or my sleep. The one who will replace the pills and make me feel loved. But also the one who could make me feel hurt and pain too.

-----------------------

Have any questions about me? You could ask me anyway~ I don't eat people! I read every comments of yours! I really apprciate it~ ❤