Chapter 3

Are We Meant To Be?

"Final pose! Good job everyone!" A feminine voice echoed through the practice room as the others sighed and plopped down on the floor. "I can't believe that we have one more round before we go back to our dorm" Sana complained.

"Uhmm,about that..I think you guys may go to the dorm earlier since I have an emergency" the female trainer replied while shoved all of her belongings before rushed out of the room. The nine girls can't help but cheered loudly. They also started to clean up their things with some conversations going.

Their conversations stopped as someone knocked on the door. The eight girls looked at each other questioningly as their leader opened the door. They waited for their leader but the latter seems too excited talking to the guest until the oldest,Nayeon called her.

"Jisoo! Why don't you introduce whoever you talked to right now to us!?" We wanted to meet them too!" Jihyo took a step back from the door and let their guest in.

"___ hoobae!?"

"Hi!!"

"Nice to meet you ___ hoobaenim!"

As expected, ___ were welcomed by her fiance's members swiftly as she went in. She introduced herself as she bowed down and scratched her neck awkwardly. Later, she sat down on the floor beside Jihyo as were invited by the members.

"What makes you come here ___? I thought you and Jihyo unnie aren't close?" Tzuyu asked her.

"Well..uh, we are close-not really close,I guess? Honestly, I don't know how to explain it but yeah..we know each other."

A few seconds until the no-jam brothers laughed out loud due to ___'s awkwardness. The blush on ___'s face isn't helping either.

"Yah! Stop embarassing her! I can't believe you guys just laughed at my fiance!" Jihyo blurted. ___ widened her eyes and look at Jihyo.

"WHAT!?"

"WHY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS!?"

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT ___ IS YOUR FIANCE!?"

"THOMAS! HOW DARE YOU!? I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS!?"

Jihyo facepalmed. "Okay,guys..this is ___ and she's my fiance." Jihyo smiled sweetly while being sarcastic. ___ just giggled at her. The others rolled eyes and they asked a few questions about her. After awhile, Jihyo feel the need to cut them off as they started asking irrelevant questions such as "When you guys will adopt a child?" or "Have you guys did 'it'?"

"Okay guys,enough of the Q&A. It was supposed to be our hang-out-day today. So,bye!" Jihyo dragged ___ out of the practice room and sighed. "I can't believe that they are my members" she mumbled. ___ chuckled and they went out of the company building with the cold breeze greeted them.

"Aren't you tired after the practice? We could go out another day if you want." Jihyo shook her head. They went into __'s car that were driven by her personal chauffeur since she doesn't have the driving license yet.

"It's better if we go out today since our comeback is around the corner,we will be very busy in that time. Can I lean on your shoulder?" ___ nodded but turn away as the blush covering her face. Even they have gotten closer for a few weeks already, ___ still shy around Jihyo and having crush towards her also didn't help and makes her really really shy.

The car stopped at a luxury restaurant which is located not too far from the JYP building. Jihyo felt glad that she brought along a proper outfit in her bag after practice. Not to mention she's glad that she got sometime to shower before ___ came to pick her up.

"You know that we could have a normal outing with movies or eating at a regular restaurant." Jihyo said.

"I know,but I just don't like a place with too much people in it and I'm not taking any risk if they are a lot of paparazzis there." ___ replied. Another thing that ___ likes about Jihyo is she loves to be low profile and humble eventhough she could afford buying a luxury apartment for the both of them.

They talked about various things from their trainee days to childhood memories. Their childhood memories were very different as they lived in another decade. Jihyo,being the older talked about how she spent her childhood with singing and acting. She's really passionate when it comes to singing (___ noted). While ___, born in the 20 century,spent her childhood with playing games. The very first game she played was in Playstation 1. It was really nostalgic ___ added.

To digest the food in their stomach, they decided to walk at the park which is located in front of the restaurant. ___ noticed that Jihyo were shivering so the short haired girl take off her sweater and give it to her fiance. Jihyo mumbled a thank you and snuggled into the sweater. 'Cute' ___ thought.

"Wait,did you pick me up as soon as you go back from school?" Jihyo took a look at her fiance's clothes and realised she's true.

"Yeah,you said after you've finished practice we could hang out..coincidently, your practice finished right after my school's time..I told my driver to go straight to JYP."

"Yah! You could've told me that you need to change and rest first! Or maybe we could plan for another day!" Jihyo lightly smacked her and ___ blocked it with her hands. ___ pulled Jihyo's hands and holds it.

___ cleared and mimicked Jihyo's voice as she say "It's better if we go out today since our comeback is around the corner,we will be very busy in that time." After that, ___ earned another light smack on her shoulder.

"Touché" ___ just laughed while Jihyo pouted.

-------------------------

___ told her chauffeur to drop Jihyo at her dorm and he nodded. The journey to Jihyo's dorm isn't as cheerful as the first one. But, ___ enjoyed every seconds of it since she won't be seeing Jihyo for a meantime. Jihyo said that they will be busy later after the comeback.

"Thank you ___ for today, for everything. Except the teasing part." Jihyo glared at the younger. ___ laughed again.

"It's a small thing unnie, It's really fun you know. I hope we could hang out again. I can't go back late,I'm sorry but I need to go before my parents being paranoid due to my absence in the house." 

Both of them grinned and ___ walked towards her chauffeur but stopped as Jihyo called. She turned around and smiled and the sight Jihyo jogged towards her. But the smile changed to a shocked expression as Jihyo gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran away inside her dorm.

___ went inside the car like an idiot. She bumped her head and still smiling. The chauffeur who saw everything decided to tease his young boss.

"Having a nice day ___-shi?" He wriggled his eyebrows and hushed by the other quickly. He laughed and drove towards the Lee's mansion.

While Jihyo, after she went inside and were greeted by her members teasing glances."Oh god,let me live today" she sighed and the members started to about their 'date'. Later that night, she just noticed that she forgot to give back ___'s sweater. But it was worth it as she could smell her fiance's scent while sleeping.

------------------------

Ayo ladies and gentlemen~ chapter 3 is done! Are you guys excited for 'Likey'!? I'm really excited and my money too. They gonna release their very first full album and I'm not gonna miss to buy it. Plesse stream One More Time and Like Ooh Ahh~ ❤