Chapter 4

Are We Meant To Be?

___'s POV

"Okay students, I want you to finish the homeworks that I've given to you. Please pass up tomorrow. Class dismissed."

I stretched my body and a few 'pop' sounds came out. I sighed. I packed my bag and went out. At the outside of the class, my bestfriend is already waiting for me. How can she pack her bag fastly? I shook my head to dismiss the thought and we talked about some kpop related things. (Bff goals)

You see.. before signing my contract with my dad, i was a fangirl. A hardcore one. I'm a fan of senior groups like 2NE1,SNSD and 4Minute. Sadly,most of them are disbanded. I was so sad but then I decided to create my name in the music industry with the help of my dad. He gladly welcomed me and my talent.

We walked out of the school and waited for my driver to pick me up. My friend bid me a goodbye. The usual spot my driver will pick me up is at the bus stop hundred metres from the school to avoid any fans saw me. I'm glad there's nobody here, I always dislike when there's a lot of people here. My thoughts were dismissed as a Mercedes Bentley stopped in front of me. I stared at it confusely. A part of me said to run because it might be dangerous,but the other part told me to wait.

The owner of the car went out and called me. "___!" I blinked and I saw Jihyo unnie waved. I grinned and waved back. She walked towards me and invited me to go back to her house. She said that my parents and her parents is at her house as they are a few things they need to discuss about us.

The journey to the house isn't too quite as Jihyo's humming towards some old korean songs that I've never heard. "Have you eaten ___?" I shook my head signalling I haven't eaten. My stomach growled. Great. I'm embarassing myself. I groaned and Jihyo chuckled.

"Don't worry I already told our parents that we will eat outside first. I assume you ate lunch at school?"

"Not really, the last time I ate was breakfast. I studied with my friends in lunchtime." I told her.

"___! It's really bad if you skip eating. I don't want you to suffer from gastric. I'm gonna tell your mom after this." She warned me as she stopped in front of a Jokbal stall.

"You really a mom's friend aren't you?" I chuckled in amusement and she glared at me playfully.

--------------------------

Jihyo parked her car at the front of the Park's mansion and we entered the house. Greetings came out of my mouth as I saw my soon-to-be-in law. My parents also here. We are sitting in the living room. My parents sat on the left couch while Jihyo's parents sat on the right couch. Jihyo and I sat on the middle couch because it is easy for us to discuss.

"Have you guys eaten?" My mother asked.

Jihyo and I nodded.(chemistry much)

"But ___ said she skipped lunch. She's 'studying'." Jihyo continued and smirks at me. This unnie. I glared at her so she could shut up. She stucked her tounge out.

"This kiddos.. ___ you shouldn't skip your eating okay? I know you have gastric. I don't want you to get sick." My dad told me and I salute him.

"Wait,she have gastric? I warned her about gastric just to scare her." Jihyo asked my mother.

"Yeah, she's stubborn right? I don't know how I can survive with this kid." My mother answered.

"Omma!" I pouted and the rest laughed. Our parents asked us a lot of things. School days,practices,comebacks and etc. I'm really glad that our parents cared about us.

"Ohh, the main reason that I told you guys to come her that we wanted to inform that we've found a place for Jihyo and ___ to live together." My dad informed us.

"Wait,what!?"

"How can it be so soon!?"

Jihyo and I were shocked and we looked at each other. Later,my dad told us that the place we will move in isn't too far from my school and our company. We don't need to worry about our things as they already packed it and move it to the new house. The house consists double story with three rooms at the second level. The first level consists a living room,kitchen and backyard. Every room has its own bathroom.Β 

The only thing that we need to do our own is to unpack our things and rearrange the furnitures if we want to.

I blinked at the information that I've heard. I can't believe that this is too soon. In fact,we aren't even as close as bestfriends. I sighed and Jihyo stared at me. I tried to give her a smile as I know that this thing is hard for her too.

--------------------------

Meanwhile,at the Twice dorm... A few hours ago..

"Why are Jihyo's things are being packed!?"

"Is she gonna leave us?"

"If there's no Jihyo,there's no us!"

"Sixteen"..*sob* *sob* (guess who it isπŸ˜‚)

Nayeon saw one of the men that packed Jihyo's things and walked towards him."Why are you guys packing Jihyo's things? She won't leave Twice right?" She can't accept the fact if Jihyo leave Twice. Their leader is their heart. They promised to be together even there's a lot of problems.

"She didn't tell you? Jihyo will move in with ___ as they will live together in one house. Their parents told us to pack her things to their new house." The guy said while loaded the truck with Jihyo's things.

The members widened their eyes. "She..didn't tell us.." Mina trailed off. "Ohh, I think Jihyo didn't know yet,her parents will tell her later. But don't worry she will be visiting you guys almost everyday." The guy continued.

As the workers have finished their works. Twice bid them goodbye and sat in the livingroom together. They looked at each other meaningly.

"So,Jihyo will live with ___? That must be exciting!" Sana clapped.

"I guess so,but our dorm won't be noisy as usual tho." Nayeon pouted.

"How about we visit them someday after they have finished unpackings?" Jungyeon suggested.

Everyone nodded happily. They planned to celebrate at Jihyo and ___'s new house. They could inform Jihyo later and they are sure ___ wouldn't mind have them as a company.

Suddenly, a question came into Momo's mind. "So,they're gonna do 'it' right?" The oldest facepalmed and the maknaes blushed while hitting Momo on purpose. The rest of the day, Twice being Twice making some noises at the dorm.

----------------------

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TWICE!!! I'm really proud of what they've achieved for the past few years. If there's no Twice,there's no us! I'm gonna support Twice till the end!❀❀ #2yearswithTwice