Chapter 14

Are We Meant To Be?

A week has passed..

___'s POV

I blinked repeatedly,adjusting the lights that went through my eyes. White ceiling greeted my sight,assuming I'm in hospital as I could feel the wires on my hand. The right part of my body felt a little heavier. I looked to my right to see Jihyo's sleeping while her head on my bed. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. She seems awaked from my action just now,tossed her head to the other direction but later looked up.

"In a good sleep huh? Sorry for waking you up" Jihyo shooked her head telling me that I'm not disturbing her.

"I'm glad you're conscious. I'm really worried for you ___. You wanna eat something?" This time I shooked my head. My mouth opened to say something but a soft knock on the door interrupted me.

Knock Knock

My parents are here. They looked grateful that I'm awake. Jihyo excused herself as we needed some alone time. Eomma sat beside me where Jihyo sat down just now and appa just standing behind eomma,putting his hand on her shoulder.

"___-ah,we need to tell you something. I know you just woke up but this is important. It's for your own good, I hope you could accept what we wanted to tell you." Eomma spoke up and ushered appa to continue.

"I already discussed with your doctor about depression,but I think it's better to ask you first. Do you want to cure your depression? You need to go to US for the treatment. You will have a year session with a doctor there..I'll give you time to think about it."

"I wanted the treatment. I wanted to make myself better but I have a condition. Please don't tell Jihyo about this.." I replied to appa a bit faster, sure that I wanted that decision.

My parents nodded and leave to find the doctor that in charge. They need to arrange the schedule for my sessions. After that,a nurse,probably the doctor's assistant informed me that I'll be gone to US in a week. 

-------------------

Jihyo's POV

Things were getting better. We are doing promotions,photoshoots and even being guests in radio stations. The girls are working hard,something that I'm proud of. One of our managers told us that tonight we will take a break from our schedule. I promised myself that I will visit ___ if I had a free time,maybe tonight is the perfect time. I chose a long coat in black colour and wear a black mask to cover my identity. At the doorstep,when I was wearing my shoes, Tzuyu asked me where I wanted to go and decided to tag along since it's night. I waited for her to get ready and the others told us to be careful. We went to the hospital by cab.

I paid the cab driver and we got out as fast as we can,afraid that a fan will saw us. The nurse at the counter greeted us politely.

"Can we visit one of the patients here now?"

"Yes,you can but which patient you wanted to visit?"

"A patient in the private ward. Lee ___." The same nurse at the counter key in the name and informed us that the patient's already discharged two days ago.

"Are you sure miss?" I asked the nurse to make sure that she didn't key in the wrong name. Tzuyu dragged me to a hidden corner.

"Unnie,___ didn't tell you anything?"

"No..." My word trailed off and I made a call to reach ___. It only directed me to the voicemail. I sighed and tried to reach Mr. Lee,still unanswered.

We decided to go back to the dorm after all of my calls were left unanswered. I knocked the door,Jungyeon's the one who opened it.

"Unnie,you should see this." Dahyun shouted from the living room. I rushed to her and watched the news at the television

(LATEST NEWS)

BIG HIT ENT. MADE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT THEIR NEW SOLOIST, LEE ___ IS ON HIATUS DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS.

"The statement were released in this evening and the fans were really shocked that the company's new soloist is on hiatus. Many speculations said that ___'s on vacation with her family. The speculations were made after a fan uploaded a picture with ___ is at the airport. When the cameramans asked her where she's going,the question were left unanswered as she kept quiet and never speaks any word."

The video that were played in the background in the news were ___ in the airport. She looked emotionless and sad? As if she didn't want to leave but she needed to. I'm too late, I can't go to the airport,she's already on the plane. Where did she go? Will she come back? Or will she leave me alone here? I can't answer the questions,only ___'s the one who has all of the answers.

-----------------

Momo's POV

It was midnight,everyone's sleeping and the dorm is too quiet. My stomach was growling just now begging me for food. Anything's in the fridge that could be eaten became my victim. I took all of the foods to the living room and eat it one by one. Until the last packet of chips,my phone vibrated. An unknown number called me. It was US's number. Should I pick it up? But I can't speak english!

Me: Hello?

Someone: Hehe,unnie your english accent is so cute. I can sense that you are eating right now.

This voice.. it's ___!!

Me: ___! Is that you!? Where are you? What are you doing there? Did you run away from the hospital?

___: Calm down Jokbal unnie, I will answer one by one. I'm in US and I will be staying here for a year. And no, I didn't run away from  hospital you silly. Hehe. I need to stay here for my depression treatment.
Me: Ohhhh..Please take care of yourself okay? We were really worried for you this evening. Especially Jihyo. She can't even sleep just now.

___: She is? Don't worry unnie,just..please don't tell anyone that I'm in US for the treatment. I need sometime here. Promise you won't tell anyone okay?

Me: Pomise..but ___?

___: Yes?

Me: Will you come back? To Korea I mean.

___: Of course! Just wait a little bit unnie. I will okay? Now I need to go..Bye unnie!

Me: Bye ___!

----------------

I updated a chapter~ My hands feel itchy if I won't update lol. Comment your thoughts!