Chapter 5

Are We Meant To Be?

The girls are having fun. Celebrating my move-in party with Twice isn't boring and it is fun indeed. I guess Once were right about Twice could make a certain someone happy only with their voice. I observe every inch of 'our' house while sipping my non-alchoholic drink as I'm still a minor.

It's still weird to call 'our' house. The fact that I need to share this house with an idol and she's my fiance also didn't help. I washed my glass and make my way to the backyard where 3Mix is grilling the meats, the school meal club is playing cards while J-Trinity is drooling over the grilling meats.

I shook my head in amusement. "Need help?"

"Ohh..yes please,could you cut the meat into pieces? I tried it but I think I'm no good with knives." Nayeon replied.

"Yeah,the last time you used it backwards. I don't want to trust you again with knives." Jungyeon said laughing while flipping the meat on the BBQ griller.

Jihyo who is helping Jungyeon laughed too. I can't help but giggled at the statement. I remembered that time when they wanted to make a strawberrry drinks at V Live but then Nayeon cut the strawberries weirdly.

I sat down on the small round chair and cut the meat using a knife. At the last piece of the meat, I accidentally sliced my left hand at the finger. Maybe it's because I observed the others and I forgot that I'm cutting the meat.

A small hiss passed through my lips as I let go the knife on the small table. "" I cursed lowly and the blood that came out from the wound.

I excused myself to go to the kitchen and find the first aid kit box. I took it from the cabinet above me. I'm glad that I could reach the cabinet or else I need to call for help just because I can't reach it. Then, a thought hit me hard.

How can I treat this wound with my one hand!? It's not hurt to try right? I washed the blood that came out from the wound in the sink until it was gone. After that, I tried to open the first aid kit. Keyword: tried.

I stared at it annoyingly. Can it be worse?

"Y'know that instead you stare at it why not you just call for help?" I heard my fiance's voice behind me.

She lead me to the living room with holding my wrist. Then,she went back to the kitchen to take the first aid kit. Jihyo treated the wound carefully. I hissed when she wiped the wound using alcohol. She muttered 'sorry' and continue doing her work. Lastly,she wrapped my injured finger with a bandage with cartoons designs on it.

"So cute.." I stared at the bandage and laughed at it. She rolled her eyes and stand up to put back the kit in the cabinet.

"At least it saved you from dying due to loss of blood jagiya.."  Jihyo said from the kitchen.

"Who's dying from a small cut? You are ridiculous" I laughed at her. "Or maybe you could save me from that blood loss?" I continued as I followed her to the backyard to watched the girls before they could burn my whole new house.

"And..how can I help that?" Jihyo turned her back to look at me.

"Maybe you could kiss it so it can be better soon?" I said winking at her.

She rolled her eyes and kiss it anyway. "There..feel better?"

"Ohh yes,I feel like I want to rip this bandage off because you made it better" I chuckled at my own lines.

"I dare you ___" She glared at me and we continue our celebration at the backyard with continous fun and joy.

---------------------------------

Half an hour before 12 a.m, the girls had gone back to their dorm. It was hard to convince them to go back eventhough it is late. Jihyo promised them a dinner if they go back to the dorm before 12 since it's too dangerous.

As stubborn they could be, they helped us to clean up the mess they did. They didn't want their leader to deal with them everyday and they are sure their leader needs rest too.

I went into the bathroom to wash up before bed. Being an idol,you must take care your facial every damn single day. The facial routine has never change for me. It's just sometimes I wear facial mask in free time.

As soon as I went out, I saw Jihyo is getting ready to bed. She's taking her pyjamas in our closet. Jihyo and I shared the same closet and it is placed in my room instead of hers. 

"You are getting ready to bed?" I asked her.

"Yeah..it was tiring you know..today,but still really fun" she smiled.

"Ohh..uh yeah of course..good night!" I said awkwardly.

"You too..good night ___" Jihyo take her leave and go to the other room which is beside my room.

I really wanted to sleep together. In one room,one bed. It's just there's one condition that prohibited me to do that. And it never crossed my mind that the condition will happened tonight..

---------------------------

"Eomma..Appa? Where are you?" I said to the vacant space that I was in. I don't have any idea that where am I. All I know was I'm in a white vacant space,alone and panic?

I'm not sure what causes that make me panic suddenly. But the question is disappeared as my parents are there..in front of me. But a few metres far from me.

"This accident won't happen if you didn't have a fight with us ___! It was all your fault!" My appa said.

"You are useless to us! You never bring any success to us as a daughter! All you wanted was being an idol with that bastard who thinks that he owned a successful company!!" My omma continued.

"B-but that's my dream! You never cared about me! The one that only cares about me was Mr.Lee and his wife!! They treated me like I am their daughter.. please omma..appa..I need my own freedom too. Please give me this one chance only.."

​​​I ran towards them but why are my parents getting far? I ran faster but they never move yet they are getting farther as if I'm not moving.

"You are too late ___....too late to save us." My appa said.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crash and some announcement? It seems like the announcement is from the airplane. My parents were full of blood and they smiled sadly...

"Omma!! Appa!?"

---------------------------------

​​I woke up sweating and panting. A few seconds later, I knew that there were tears in my eyes. I chuckled bitterly as if I know that this nightmare will haunt me again and again. 

They are gone ___. They are. You are too late that time. All you know that time was being a trainee quietly in Korea while your biological parents in your home country. The plane crashed and you still work hard for your dream eh? Until you knew about the crash on the news.. Aren't you too late?

You fought with them just to pursue your useless dream to be an idol. You abandon them in your home country just to go Korea! You useless daughter!

That's why your parents deserved a better world in heaven while you stucked in this cold world with nobody to care for you. I bet Mr.Lee and his wife is forced to take care of you.

I breathed hardly as I struggled to find the pills. Where the I put it!? I looked for it in the nightstand beside my bed and luckily I found it. I swallowed two of them and drink a glass of water that I already put it beside me before I'm asleep.

I closed my eyes and the breathing is getting steady as I tried to control it. The pills helped me in controlling myself but doctor said that I couldn't lean on that medicine for too long because it will give me some effects. Some of it are I could be less-emotional and I couldn't feel what is 'love' if I take it too much. I need to heal myself naturally with the help of the people that I loved.

I hope Jihyo won't know about this nightmare sooner or later. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with my condition. Besides,it's not like she cares about me anyway. The only people that always beside me was myself, Mr.Lee and his wife. This world is cruel,sure..because I deserved it.

--------------------------

So......how was it? Confused? Well,you need to wait for more chapters for your curiousity!! Please look forward to this story~