Chapter 13

Are We Meant To Be?

Momo's POV

My legs brought me to ___ after the sudden call. The girls even asked me where I wanted to go but I couldn't careless. ___ needs me,she never cried  before and it makes me worried for her. I banged the door hard until Jihyo opened it.

"Where's ___?" My breathing was hard,the words spilled from my mouth can barely hear it. Jihyo didn't say anything but pointed inside ___'s room.

"What happened? Did you guys fight?" My mind is in a mess and so my heart. I felt uneasy at how quiet ___'s room is.

"She said Yoongi's cheating on me..I know that I dated him secretly,but I don't think he would do that.." Jihyo explained,but from her voice I could tell that she wanted to believe it yet couldn't accept the fact that Yoongi cheated on her.

"It's Yoongi,Jihyo..I believe what ___ said."

"You didn't know anything Momo! What's wrong with you guys!?" Jihyo cutted me off.

"Yes I know,last week when Tzuyu and I went to the mall..I saw him with a girl. I thought it was just an illusion but it was right. Even Tzuyu saw it but it's just she didn't know that you two are dating!"

"Now,if you excused me I need to check on ___." I walked past Jihyo and knocked the door,when I twisted the doorknob it was locked. I searched for the spare key that were hidden inside a drawer at the living room,where Jihyo and ___ told us when we visited them for the first time in case emergency.

I opened the door with Jihyo behind me to find that ___ is passed out.

"___!! ___!! Wake up!" Jihyo acted fast,dialling 911 and called the ambulance for help. After that, she called ___'s parents and hers. We followed ___ into the ambulance,speeding to the nearest hospital.

--------------------

Jihyo's POV

___ was admitted to the private ward. She's still unconscious while I'm sitting outside of the ward. Why all of this happened? I never know that she has deppression,even she didn't tell me. I wiped my tears and Momo came back while patting my back. The girls called Momo and she told them what happened. The girls couldn't make it here as the manager said it was not their business. They just hoped for the best and prayed for ___ to get well soon.

Flashback

As soon as ___ were admitted to the private ward,the doctor in charge checked up on her. Momo and I was the only one who stayed here before my parents and ___'s have arrived. 

"What happened doctor? Is she okay? She's not sick right?"

"Calm down Ms.Park,before I tell you,I need to ask you guys something..did Miss ___ took any medicine or anti-depressant?"

Momo and I looked at each other.

"If I'm not mistaken,she has a medicine in her room. But I didn't know what kind of medicine is that..Is it related to her and how she passed out?" A few weeks ago, I found a bottle of pills inside our room. That time,I feel like I wanted to write something in my diary but I found a bottle of pills in the upper drawer of ___'s study desk. I thought that it was just some kind of vitamin so I leave it be.

"I see, ___ passed out due to her blood pressure is too low and I made a conclusion that she took her anti-depressant frequently. The anti-depressant functioned to lower the blood pressure,so that's explained why she passed out. Also, I took a look at her medical report and it says ___'s biological parents were killed in a plane crash. I hope she could go through this without using too much of her medicines.."

The doctor left us two. The information that I just heard was too much. I sat down at one of the chairs in front of the ward,broke down in tears..

-----------------

It was my parents' turn to visit ___. I told them that I will be the last one to visit her. I feel like I don't deserve her after what happened,even it's just a few months after our contract. Talk about contract, it will be ended soon as the end of the year is around the corner. I need to decide whether I wanted to continue our marriage or call it off. I'm in the dilemma,if I continue the contract, I think __ deserves someone better than me. But if I called it off, I need to let go someone who loved me more than she loves herself.

What can I do?

"Jihyo-ah,it's you turn.." my appa called me,squeezing my shoulder. I nodded and went into the ward. The ward seems luxurious than the others and bigger. My eyes laid on ___,who is laying on the bed still unconscious and unmoved. I pulled a chair beside her and sit. Her face which before this only displayed a smile to others,now they are emotionless and pale. I'm the one who made this. I made her life miserable and broken. I'm so heartless,why I chose Yoongi where he's only a bastard when I have ___, my loving and caring fiance? Ahh.. I knew it,it was beacuse I was blinded by that bastard.

I held ___'s right hand and caressed it. It's as soft as her heart. But I hope she's stronger and wake up from her deep sleep.

I miss you

Her hair that covered her face were fixed by me. She looks so peaceful like she's belong to the sleep. ___'s parents must be succeed in raising her,who can't be any perfect. Mr.Lee and his wife were discussing something with the doctor right outside the ward. My parents are watching me, I gave them a small smile indicating that I'm okay..

-

-

Although my heart is hurt,knowing that I'm the one who hurts someone that loved me and I'm too blinded by someone who gave me nothing..

-----------------

Author-nim is here~ Don't worry guys,I promise that this story will end with fluffiness and happiness~ We have a loooooong way to go! This is just part of the story,just like how it begins..I can't give you guys too much spoiler right? (just like our Twice XD)