Chapter 8

Are We Meant To Be?

The next morning, I got out of the bed earlier than Jihyo and dressed her before she knows about last night. I took a bath and realised that there was a lot of hickeys and I hid it with my turtle neck shirt. After that, I feel like I wanted to go out for awhile to clear my mind.

I left a note at the nightstand beside Jihyo who still sleeping and a painkiller for her. I'm not that dumb who doesn't know a hangover. Then, I leave the house for a walk around the neighbourhood.

----------------------

Jihyo's POV

My head is throbbing as I woke up from my sleep. Ahh, I must be drunk last night. I look around the room and I spotted a painkiller with a glass of water beside me. Please bless them who put this painkiller.

The bed felt cold. ___ must be out since it's so quiet in here. I checked my phone and there was no message from him. He must be busy with s.

I started my day with the usual morning routine. Bath,get dressed and writes about something last night. I sat down in front of a desk that ___ used for studying. I kept the diary inside a drawer of the desk but I locked it.

Write,write and write. But suddenly, something about last night hits me hard. Like really really hard. Last night, I passed out at the dorm. Then, Jungyeon and Nayeon sent me here. D-did I just had with ___!? 

I pulled my hair in frustration and decided to confess it in the diary. Damn you Jihyo! You just messed up her whole life. I shouldn't have do that! She's underage for 's sake! ​​​​​

I need to call him. I must to. I must tell him everything. I close the diary and keep it in the drawer. I dialled his number quickly and after a few rings he picked up.

"Yes Jihyo?"

"Yoongi, I'm really really sorry..I don't know what happened last night! I-I didn't realize what I did!" Jihyo choked a sob and cried hard.

"H-hey, stop..don't cry. How about you meet me in my studio in 15. We will talk okay?"

"Y-yes, I will go there..please don't be mad Yoongi-ah"

"I won't"

After that, I picked an outift which isn't revealing my identity and hailed a cab to Big Hits Entertainment. I walked swiftly to the mentioned studio to avoid any people recognize me.

I knocked the door twice. As soon as I got in, I hugged Yoongi. He seems startled but later relaxed. He patted my back and ushered me to sit down. I noticed that the studio were smells like a female perfume or so I thought.

"Now, now, what's the matter?"

"Last night, I was drunk with the other girls. We celebrated Jungyeon's birthday. I passed out at the dorm and Nayeon,Jungyeon carried me to ___  and my house..but then.." I tried to surpress the feelings to cry but it came out as sobs.

"I..-we kissed and we did 'it' " I continued half-heartedly. I felt like my world crushed down.

"Shh..it's okay,you were drunk. Plus,it's not like ___'s the one who started it." Yoongi replied. The way he replied is just like he didn't care. As if he didn't mind that I'm the one who did it first.

"Now,if you excuse me..I need to compose a new song for my group. It's important for AMA though. How about you clear your mind first hmm?" Yoongi pushed me away from his hug.

I nodded and leave him alone in his studio. As soon as I leave, he called someone on the phone. I looked down at my feet and later walked fastly to the exit of the building.

I took a cab to the park at our neighbourhood. It was a nice day with perfect weather. While myself isn't perfect like this. I wandered alone in the park;not knowing where I'm going.

My eyes scanned the area and landed on this figure in black turtle neck shirt. It is ___. She's sitting under the tree with a book in her hand. I know ___ is a girl with many charms that could attract people,but I didn't know that she could attract me with just a pair of glasses on her nose.

Should I approach her? Or shouldn't I? I hesitated first then my legs brought me closer to her. But then,it stopped a few metres away from ___ as another girl from somewhere came to her first and it looks like ___ really enjoys her company.

I sighed and turn away to the other direction. I guess we need to cool down for a bit before it gets too awkward between us; and I'm right, after an hour, I found myself preparing lunch for us but fate brought us together when ___ came home that time. We stared at each other as none of us speaks up. It was really really awkward.

----------------------

What do you think will happens after this? Ohh, and it looks like Yoongi is in relationship with Jihyo secretly..(my heart hurts when writing this chapter TT) Please stay tune for the next chapter~