Chapter 2

Are We Meant To Be?

"Ohh,___ you are here right now. How about you talk with Jihyo for awhile outside before the dinner is ready? You guys need to know about each other right?" Mrs.Lee suggested her daughter which was replied by a soft 'yes'. The girl in the tuxedo smiled at her fiance and invited her to talk outside. Eventhough ___ has performed a lot of her songs and feel nervous about it, the feeling inside her body right now can't be compared to the first one.

The pair walked to the nearby garden and it looks like the scenery is beautiful.(but not as beautiful as Jihyo added ___). They settled down on a bench that were decorated with flowers and some leaves. Perfect combination for garden's bench noted the guest.

The awkward silence were there. Even the older one couldn't make up her mind to start the conversation.

"So.." they said at the same time but laughed due to their awkwardness.

"I'm sorry but I think we need to introduce ourselves first. Not as idol,but as a normal human being who were forced by their parents to get married." ___ started.

"Do you hate me that much ___?" Jihyo asked the other with a slight joking tone but ___ didn't notice it and panicked.

"Ehh...it's not like that-it was supposed to be a joke-I'm sorry! Did I just hurt you with my words? I'm really sorry-"

"I'm joking ___..I know you were joking, I just wanted to tease you a little bit. And yeah,maybe we should introduce ourselves first." Jihyo giggled and ___ swear she already head over heels for this girl.

___ smiled sheepishly and reached out her right hand for handshake and stated her name. Jihyo smiled and did the same too. Before they could let go their hands, suddenly Mrs. Park called out their names for dinner.

"Lovebirds! Time for dinner! And it looks like you guys are taking the relationship to the next level as I saw you holding hands!"

Jihyo muttered something that probably about her mother teasing while ___ just laughed and get inside trailing behind Jihyo. The dinner is the best ___ had so far because of everyone's happily sharing their stories eventhough she and her fiance kept quiet most of the time and shared a few glances of each other and smiled.

-------------------------

___'s POV

A sigh of happiness came out of my lips as I landed on my fluffy bed. I closed my eyes and smiled. It was one of my unforgettable days today. Thinking about my fiance is the best thing when you wanted to have a nice dream. I fished out a paper in my pocket and smiled.

"If you have some free time,please call me.. Maybe we could hang out another time to get to know each other ;)"

I almost squealed at her cuteness. Why she can be this cute eventhough she's older than me? I already saved her number as 'My fiance' in my phone. But,I can't get my hopes high right? All these things is just a contract and maybe Jihyo will called this off after a year. Besides,she said we can be friends. I don't think she wants to be more than friends. I sighed and remembered the things she told me just now.

We just finished the dinner as the my family escorted them to the outside of the mansion. The olders were still talking leaving both of us in silence. The Park's driver is here. I don't want to end this day just like that. I will miss Jihyo. I pouted at the thoughts and I heard a giggle.

"What's with the pout?" Jihyo asked. Jihyo's parents is already in the car but Jihyo told them to wait for a while because she wanted to talk to me.

"Ehh..nothing..it-its just-nevermind" Get a hold of yourself ___! I already embarassed myself for the nth time today.

Jihyo reached for my hand and put something in it. It's a piece of paper? I looked at her confusedly. "How about we start as friends ___? I mean it must be uncomfortable for you if we don't know each other more. Plus,we need to stay in one roof someday."

I nodded and smiled. Before she leaves,she smiled at me for the last time and get in the car. I waved at her even not wanting to say goodbye. After that, I bid a goodnight to my parents and told them I need to rest.

---------------------------

Jihyo's POV

"So how was your day with ___ today? Is she okay?" I heard my mom asked as I stared outside the window.

"Well,she's okay. Matured than her age. I thought she was cold at first but then I think it's because she's shy. Even she panicked when she thought that she hurted me with her words." I chuckled at the statement I made.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner just now sweetie. My first impression towards her is the same as you. But then, I get to know her. I suggest you guys will go out together before we found a house for you guys." My mom replied.

"We will. But we agreed to go out as friends. Having fun together and maybe introduced her to my members also is a good thing. I hope ___ didn't get affected by their antics. Honestly,I'm excited for our first hangout." I said while imagining what will happens if I bring ___ to the members.

I saw my mom and my dad threw glances at each other but I shrugged it off. My mom just smiled at me and patted my head. I always liked the affection my parents gave. Sometimes,the members gave it too and I really need it. I feel loved and happy about it.(sometimes I dislike it because of certain Sanake).

The drive only lasts for a few minutes until we have arrived at home. After that,I changed into pyjamas and rest on my bed. I checked my phone and it looks like the members were being exaggerate as they keep asking me about the dinner and who is my fiance. I shook my head at the chat and decide to reply them tomorrow. Closing my eyes, I drifted to the dreamland.

----------------------------

Dun dun dun~ chapter 2 is up! Almost 80 subscribers!? I love you readers!! Thank you for supporting! Please look forward to this story~❤❤