Chapter 16

Are We Meant To Be?

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo-ah, can I have some of the sausages?" A squirrel look alike girl gave me puppy eyes. I sighed softly and shooked my head. I haven't finished cooking breakfast yet the girls already begged me for foods.

Sana handed me her plate and I placed a sausage. She thanked with a kiss on the cheek. This girl and her affection never separates. I envy her because she could show her love with everybody. Some people doesn't like to show their love through affections. Just like ___

Only a thought about her could make me weak. A year and half already huh? Left me miserable and weak. ​​​​​​

I was startled when a hand squeezed my shoulder, making me almost dropped the pan.

"Oh my god! Momo unnie!"

I scolded her for making me startled. She muttered an apology, dismissed by me saying that's alright. Momo took a sausage and eat it.

"When will I finish cooking when you guys keep eating it!?" I exclaimed disbelief and the girls replied by saying 'sorry' in unison.

"Jihyo-ah,you are thinking about her don't you?"

Wow, with her first guess only she could read my mind. She may be dumb at certain things, but when it comes to our members, she knew everything about us.

"Kind of, but don't worry about me. I'm okay" Momo just sighed but said nothing.

"Jihyo-ah! The manager said that we need to meet our composer for the new song today! We will go to the usual recording studio. She will be waiting there!" Jungyeon unnie informed me from the living room and I just nodded.

-----------------------

We have arrived at the recording studio that we used through the eras. There's no one here though. We sat on the couches that have been placed here. The door opened revealing our manager saying that she will be late due to traffic.

Ohh, it's a she? We never had a girl composer before.

Fifteen minutes have passed, we heard a knock at the door. Our manager opened it. I heard the manager said "Ohh, you're here already" and another voice. Why I feel nervous suddenly hearing that voice? It sounded so familiar yet so different.

"Girls! Meet your new composer! Please treat her well" Manager-nim stepped aside to reveal a girl with neck-length hair in black. 

I can't believe my eyes for a second..

It was her..

___,the one that I missed and loved..

Right in front of my eyes...

I glanced at other members and they are shocked too. They rushed towards ___, hugging her. I can't even speak a word now. Even her presence could make me speechless.

She's getting taller. Her voice, the voice that were sweet, can't get any sweeter. Her face features, if before she could attract any girls out there.. Now, she could get any man out there in a blink of eyes.

___'s eyes landed on me. As if she's waiting for me to hug her. So, I did. I hugged her as tight as possible ,feeling the warmth that lost a year ago. How I missed the feeling when we slept together on the same bed.

"I missed you ___-ah." I spoke my thought out towards her. My words were muffled by her shoulder.

"Aigoo, I missed you too unnie" She chuckled. Ohh, even her chuckle could make my heartbeats risen.

"Well, should we end the bonding time? You girls have a song to be recorded now." ___ said and let me go from her hug slowly. The girls groaned unsatisfied.

---------------------

___'s POV

I'm really glad that the girls are here. They are like my sisters. (correction: future sisters-in-law). To be honest, I felt really nervous when my dad asked me to replace their supposed-to-be composer.

Flashback..

"Appa, are you serious that I could fit in to be their composer? Don't you want to choose another person?"

"Nope, I know you can do it! Believe yourself ___. Besides, you could ask Jihyo for a date, it's been a long time since you meet her right? It's like a win-win situation here."

Appa has a point here. But still, I'm not ready to meet Jihyo! I'm too nervous! It feels like our first encounter at our first day. Reminding about that just made me missed her more.

"Ehh, but why you're the one who handle this? I thought JYP's the one?" I just realised that appa was involved in this.

"He asked me this favor. You knew that you're the only female idol in our label, I can't ask for Namjoon or Yoongi, they would probably compose a diss track rather than love song."

Makes sense. I nodded and took my leave, making my way to JYPE building. Fixing my appearance a little bit before going into the building, also hoping that my heart is in good condition too..

-----------------------

"I'm really surprised that you could record this track in one day!" I said as the girls got out of the recording room. They seemed exhausted. Poor them, they had a tight schedule.

Talk about schedule, I already talked with appa that my hiatus will end soon. Happy that I'm already finished compose my songs for the upcoming album. Stood up, I volunteered myself to buy them some energy drinks. They cheered happily and chanted my name. I laughed and shook my head.

What's surprising though that Jihyo wanted to tag along. I can't reject her offer right? We ended up going out together. I almost forgot that I don't know the way to the nearby vending machine.

As we were waiting for the machine to process drinks, Jihyo said something.

"I'm surprised that you wanted to go buy drinks from vending machine..As long as I remember, you never been here?"

"And..I thought that I could escape from that question. To be honest, I never been here. I could say you just saved me, eventhough I'm embarassed." I scratched my neck and looked at her.

Jihyo laughed but later the atmosphere turned awkward. A fact: I'm really an awkward person but have you ever imagine when awkward person meets with awkward atmosphere? Twice as awkward.

"I'm sorry Jihyo-ah"

"Why? Why did you say sorry?"

"For leaving you. I didn't want to, but I need to. I know you are mad to me because who wouldn't? Leaving you without calls, a single damn message or even a single note. I wished that I don't need to leave but it's for my own good. I understand that if you wanted to scold me, slap me or kill me. But one thing for sure, I..I loved you Jihyo-ah. It's okay if you don't want to say anything. It's just..well my therapist said that if I let my feelings out, that means I'm ok-" I haven't finished my words for god's sake but Jihyo cut me off.

Jihyo pulled me for a kiss. A really deep one I might say. I felt like I could die happily. A kiss from God Jihyo? Who doesn't want it?

"Firstly, you need to stop rambling things. Second, everything that you did in the past neither of it was your fault. It was all mine.." Jihyo inhaled a deep breath after our kiss but later she continued.

"Lastly...I love you too." Jihyo left a peck on my lips and embraced me.

Her hands gripped my shirt, head snuggling close on my shoulder. It was one of the moments that we both loved and cherished for..

----------------------

Ignore the wrong spellings cause' I'm too lazy to check for one. I was so heartbroken that my crush will transfer to another school leaving me (TT). I don't have any chance to confess to her. (Not to mention that i'm a girl too) I just knew that today while she will start her new school life in a few days which in 1 january..I guess I'm a hopeless romantic huh?