Chapter 10

Are We Meant To Be?

I ate at the restaurant quietly. The place gives me the silence that I want. There's nobody will disturb me although I felt like a little bit lonely. It's really unlike me, I usually used to loneliness and quietness but since I've gotten close with the Twice members I felt like loneliness isn't in my vocabulary.

The chauffeur insisted that he wanted to accompany me to eat but I don't like the fact that someone will stared at me while I'm eating so I told him to drive around the neighbourhood while I'm eating. I will call him in case I need some help.

The restaurant main entrance's bell is ringing;meaning that there's a new customer came in but I didn't bother to see who it is. I wanted to finish the food as soon as possible and go home to rest.

"Do you really like to be alone ___-shi?" The voice seems familiar to me. I looked up and saw Momo sits in front of me.

"Ohh,Momo-shi...what are you doing here? Did you came here alone?" I signalled the waiter to give Momo the menu.

"I'm starving y'know, I can't sleep if my stomach is growling for foods. Jihyo isn't with you?" She scanned the menu and ordered a plate of Jokbal and a glass of ice lemon tea.

"Umm..no? I thought she's with you guys? That's why I didn't want to bother her." I said as I eat the last piece of my food.

"Weird, maybe she's out with our sunbaenims, she's close with them." I nodded at her statement. It's true though because Jihyo already trained at JYP for a long time along with her sunbaenims. I don't mind if she spends time with them.

I called the waiter to bring our bills. I paid for Momo too since she eats with me tonight.

"You pay for me!? Why!? ___ why!?" Momo dramatically asked me. I laughed and said that she's starving and at the same time, I was alone so it's a win-win situation here.

"Jihyo is so lucky to have you,I wish I could get a girlfriend who could treat me foods." Momo sips her drink and played with the straw.

"I don't know you like girls Momo unnie?" Momo widened her eyes and choked on her drink. I passed her a napkin and she wipes .

"I-uh-I mean that-I"

"It's okay unnie,I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me." I zipped my mouth and winked at her.

She chuckled and looked at me with the 'you-better-or-I-will-kill-you' look.

"Well ___,do you have any secrets? I mean,it's okay if you don't want to tell me..I just feel insecure about mine."

I bit my lips for a while. I sighed and told her about my parents death. It's one of my biggest secret. I never told this to anyone except the Lees. I told the story how my parents died that day and told her that Mr.Lee and his wife isn't my biological parents. It's hard to hold the tears that was building in my eyes. I need to hold it in.

Momo got up from her seat and backhugged me. She whispered the same thing that my current parents told me;that I'm strong enough to get through all of these.

--------------------------

"Thank you Momo unnie,for tonight." I smiled and hugged her.

"Aigoo you little kid. It's nothing,plus you are the one who treated me. I hope we could hang out sometimes again dongsaeng."

"Ohh,now I am your little sister?" I asked her with puppy eyes.

"Ehh,I didn't say that. Joking, don't stay up too late okay? Go home and sleep." Momo unnie patted my head and ushered me to go inside the car. I nodded and obeyed her.

-------------------------

It's been a few weeks since Momo and I went out. Today, I cleared all of my schedules to finish my photography project. The teacher assigned us to capture a beautiful moment in our life like when you graduated from school or having a dinner with your family. Sadly, I don't have any family besides my unbiological parents and Momo unnie..? I chuckled when it reminded me about our dinner.

I guess I will go hunting that moments tonight since most of the peoples like to go out at night. Nyctophile much. When the clock strikes 8:30 p.m, I grabbed my DSLR camera along some lenses. I rushed to the door until I forgot to leave a note at the table in case Jihyo's back.

Talk about Jihyo, she has been back home late at the most of the times. Maybe a couple of times in a week. I tried to not ask her as I don't want to invade her privacy.

I almost forgot to wear my black mask and cap when I went out. It looks like people choose tonight to take a walk outside. There's a lot people here at the park. Even in the shopping malls. Probably they wanted to waste their 'not-so-much' money on expensives goods. Rules of Hipsters they said.

I don't waste any time as I saw an event in the shopping mall. There was a competition. Singing competition. It reminds me the old days when I told Mr.Lee that I wanted to be an idol and he asked me to audition in front of him. The butterflies were everywhere in the stomach until I felt like puking.

I shook my head and leave the venue after I took a couple of pictures. It should be enough considering that I'll go back to the park to capture some more.

Shopping malls were crowded and noisy. But not at the park, it's crowded with families and couples but it's so peaceful and chilly. I shivered a bit

Clicking the button at the camera, I took shots of some moments of a family taking a walk with their pet. Moving on to the next, there was a couple sitting under the tree enjoying each other presences. It was a breathtaking moment and I took a shot of it. I noticed that they were not talking for a few minutes and I noticed that when we are with someone we love, we don't need any words to communicate.

But, as soon as I checked the couple's picture,they looked familiar. That guy's height,the girl's hair colour. I chuckled. Bitterly. I never know that....

 

A beautiful moment like this,could also hurt someone who watched them from a far.....

-----------------------------

#HappyMOMOday!! Is it a bit angsty there? I already decided that OC is close with Momo! Since today is her birthday..so why not?