Chapter 24

Are We Meant To Be?

"Hyorin-ah! Don't run, you will fall!"

Jihyo, my wife who had stayed by my side for 7 years shouted at Hyorin for running excitedly around the park. It looks like Hyorin, our adopted daughter was delighted to spend time with us.

I shook my head and grinned at her antics. It's been awhile since our last outing as a family. I was so busy with my works and Jihyo sometimes had some activities with her members. On the first year of our marriage, Jihyo considered to retire from music industry as she was afraid if she couldn't carry both responsibilities as a mother and wife.

Insisting and supporting her for months, she finally agreed to not part her ways with Twice and I was really glad with her decision. (I gave her a 'gift' in our bedroom after that decision though). 

A slender arm clings to my right hand and I heard a giggle beside me. 

"What are you thinking about, darling?"

"Nothing much, come on let's go after Hyorin before she gets lost"

I pulled her arm and chase our daughter whom stood a few meters away from us.

Since spring is here, I took Jihyo and Hyorin to the nearby park for a sightseeing and perhaps both of them wanted to keep some flowers since they really like it. 

"Ahh, I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera." I sighed. 

"You can use your phone, ___." Jihyo replies and raises her right eyebrow.

"You are so annoying but I love you so much to hate you." Pinching her cheeks, I laughed.

"The feeling's mutual" Jihyo puffed her cheeks.

The day continues with us teasing each other (of course with Hyorin cringes most of the time). I swear on my life to protect this family that was blessed by God after years of my suffering. I'm pretty sure it's not just Jihyo was meant to be for me, but Hyorin too. Perhaps, we will be blessed with another family member.

_________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR THE VOTES~ I'm sorry if this is the end. Actually, another chapter should be released before this which is their marriage ceremony but I'm really sorry that I didn't know that much about marriage ceremonies. Till we meet again in another book!