Chapter 1

Are We Meant To Be?

"Arghh! Come on! We just finished our monthly exam and we need to do a ing video for history assignment!? This is unbelievable!" A certain black haired girl with boys' haircut complained.

"Chill, it's just a video. Besides,we have our group not to mention that the teacher gave us an opportunity to choose our own members." One of her friends said.

"You know what? You are rig-" the black haired girl's phone rang. "Sorry,I need to take this call. Its my father." The black haired girl or also known as ___ excused herself and took her time

___'s POV

"Ne appa? Yes, I'm still at school. Okay..I will be back a few minutes later. Bye.. love you" Well,it looks like my father will have some discussions. I just need to inform to my friends.

I rushed to them and inform about it. They waved at me as I entered a black tinted car and driven to the company or Big Hits building. Before I entered the CEO's office or should I say my dad's.. I knocked the door.

"Come in!" Said from the other side. I obeyed the command and sit in front of my father.

"What is it appa?" He smiled at me. But the smile seems sad? He told me something that straight to the point. "I'm sorry to say this ___, but you will marry someone due to the contract that I have signed. I'm really sorry."

"It-its okay appa..As long as he's kind I'm okay with it although I'm still young and underage. How about my career? Do I need to stop?" It's a lot to take in the information but I need to.

"No,you don't need to stop your career but we will keep it a secret from publicity and about your age,before you reach 18..you just be her fiance not more than that. Actually,the contract only last for a year but in case you fell in love with her,you can marry her legally as your wife after the age of 18. In the contract,you can break it off after she became your fiance IF she hurts you physically or mentally."

I nodded and nodded until...WAIT... She's a girl!? Maybe I accidentally said my thoughts out loud as my dad replied "Hmm..yes, is it uncomfortable or I need to cancel the contract?"

"No,no..its just I'm shocked. Actually,why this contract were made? What is the purpose?" I asked out of my curiousity. Well,who wouldn't shocked when you are 15 but you will have a fiance in this young age.

"Your soon-to-be parents in law wanted their daughter to know the experiences in marriage."

"And..their daughter agreed? Just like that?"

"Hmm..kind of. By the way,we need to go home since we will be meeting your soon-to-be in laws and your soon-to-be wife tonight. Get ready." Appa said while I noted to myself to look amazing for the first time meeting.

-----------------------------

"But umma! Appa! How can I marry a girl that I didn't know where she comes from!? And not to mention that she's just 15!? This is too much!" A big eyed girl protesting her parents about the marriage.

"Come on honey,she's kind. Plus,she's a responsible girl with a intelligent mind." Her mother assured her with a sweet voice. "Y-you don't understand,I'm an idol and I need to protect my image as the only straight member in Twice"

Her mom rolled her eyes. "You know that was a joke right? Don't be exaggerating. It only last for a year and she's an idol too. I bet she needs to protect her own sake. We decided to not inform the public about this except your agency and hers."

"True, we already met her in a music show and I would say she's a polite person." Her father showed up and supports her wife. Jihyo sighed. "Fine,but this is only lasts for a year and I'm going to call it off.

"Great! Go get ready,we will be meeting your in laws in...2 hours from now" Mr. Park said while looking at his watch that were bought by his wife for their anniversary. "What!? And you told me now!? Haishh, I need to get ready as fast as possible."

Jihyo's parents just laughed at their daughter reactions. Even she didn't like the idea of arranged marriage,she's trying her best in making a good impression for her wife and in laws.

----------------------------

Jihyo's POV

We were just arrived at my wife's house..I mean mansion. Currently,my family were sitting on a sofa in their living room. All I see is their maid,my father in law and my mother in law. Where is she? They said their daughter is in the house but where? The olders were talking about some business that I couldn't understand of. My mind is in a mess waiting for my fiance.

As my mind were occupied with thoughts, I heard someone goes down from the stairs and I could feel my heartbeats faster than usual due to nervousness. A few seconds later, a girl with boy haircut and in a red tuxedo came to my sight which is a few metres away from where I sitting at giving an opposite vibes from what my parents described her just now to the house (especially me).

--------------------------

So,how was the first chapter? Is it good so far? Or is it bad? Please comment your thoughts on this!! TQ <3