Chapter 11

Are We Meant To Be?

All the times she went home late, she said she has extra photoshoots,dance practices and etc. I thought all of that was real,but I'm wrong. Definitely wrong.

All of that was bull.

The tears started forming in my eyes as I stared at the picture. As cliche as it sounds, the sky is getting darker meaning that it will be raining soon. In addition, I didn't bring along my umbrella with me. Of course I would be drenched as soon as I got home.

The thunder is striking but I don't really put my attention on its sound. I was never really scared with thunder though. The only thing I was scared of is the unnecessary loud sound like if someone dropped their things.

I walked without any purpose along the sidewalk,watching the others running away from the rain and find some shelter. It's useless if you run away from the rain, you'll still get wet from it. I ignore the feeling of getting cold and still walking, not minding that I'm fully soaked from head to toe. You won't die if you get soaked by the rain.

There was a bus stop in front of me,a few metres away. Unfortunately, this is an old bus stop and there's no one who reported that this bus stop lost its roof. The camera that I brought I keep it safely in a special bag,designed for cameras.

I keep the camera safely,but not myself.

Longingly, I stared at the view displayed in front of my eyes;as if I'm waiting someone to come back but they never did. Maybe I'm just wasting my time here and I should go home.

"Yah! Are you stupid or what!? Standing in the middle of rain!!" I knew that voice. It's really familiar.

"Momo unnie,it's called sitting not standing. Now,who are the stupid one?" I asked jokingly and she hitted me on the head. She covered us using her umbrella in her hand and hugged me from the back.

"You cried just now didn't you? Your voice..it's huskier than usual. Who did this to you!? I'm gonna hunt them!" Her expression from soft turned to angry one. I scoffed and messed with her hair.

"It's okay silly unnie. By the way, I wanted to go home. Do you want to follow me unnie? We can talk inside our house though instead 'standing' here."

"This kid, well if you invited me, who doesn't want? I hope Jihyo didn't mind she saw me inside her house eventhough we meet like everyday.."

"She....isn't home yet. I think she's going out for a walk."

Momo nodded and we walked while chatting a few things to take our mind off from our busy life.

-----------------------------

"So, what are you doing out there unnie? As much as I know, you don't like going out often." I prepared us two cups of hot chocolates. I gave a cup to Momo and she mumbled 'thank you' to me. I nodded and sipped my drink.

"I sneaked out of our dorm and I wanted to have a Jokbal dish,but it's closed." She pouted and I laughed.

"You really can't live without Jokbal unnie. I need to treat you sometime because you helped me just now." Momo's eyes twinkled as she heard what I just said.

"You wait here unnie, I wanted to change my clothes since I'm soaked. I'll be back in a minute."

"___, can I take a look at the camera?" Momo asked before I could go upstairs. I said yes to her as there's nothing to be hidden.

---------------------------

Momo's POV

The pictures that she captured,all of them are masterpieces. It's so beautiful. I wish I could as talented as her. Dahyun must be in awe if I'm that talented.

I scanned through all of the pictures but there's this picture had my attention. It was a couple's picture. Wait, isn't that Jihyo!? She's dating someone!? I thought she's happy with ___.

The news strucked me. Why she didn't tell us? Actually, that's not really important. The real matter here is..how about ___?

"You saw the picture don't you?" I heard a voice behind me. I shrieked and almost dropped the camera.

"NO! No that camera! That's my baby." I sighed in relief as I hugged the camera tightly.

--------------------

"She's dating Suga oppa." 

___ dropped the news just like that. I couldn't accept the fact that Jihyo's dating someone where as she already have ___.

"Are you sure ___? They must be friends or bestfriends. Jihyo is your fiance ___! Your fiance. That Suga is nothing compared to you! Oh god,how could this happened? This is impossible! And you don't do anything?"

"I--They must be dating before our contract unnie. I can't do anything. It's their choice.Besides...all of these is just a contract" ___ mumbled the last sentences slowly but defeatedly.

I knew it! ___ must be in love with Jihyo but that useless Suga destroyed her happiness. I reached ___ for a hug and she accepted it as she accept her fate.

"Don't worry ___, no matter what happens, I'll be by your side hmm? Not only me, all of Twice members will to."

--------------------------

___'s POV

After half an hour of angsty s, I treated Momo at a Jokbal stall in an alley,the nearest to my house. She already ate two plates of Jokbal in 15 minutes while I'm stuck eating the first one. But I think I just ate half of it only.

The foods that she ate must be gone into a black hole in her stomach. Her stomach doesn't get any bigger even she eats fastly. I envy her abs. Compared to me who eats slowly but my stomach still get bigger than the normal size.

"Unnie,you said you like girls right? Do you..have someone you interested in? Or you have a crush on?"

She seems a bit skeptical but answered it anyway. Momo unnie said that she likes Dahyun. I'm not really surprised as they showed a lot amount of skinships on stage eventhough SaiDa is rising lately. Not that I'm complaining. I didn't pick on the topic SaiDa as I'm scared that she'll get hurt hearing that.

"I hope she notices you unnie. You are a great woman. Who wouldn't want that? Besides, I'm one of your hardcore shipper!" I said brightly and she laughed.

"Well,if that case.. I'll try to make you ship sailing as soon as possible without sinking!" We high fived each other and continued our supper in the late night.

---------------------