Past

My Mate

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was totally dumbfounded when Ms. Im told us that my mom killed Taeyeon's father.

There were so many questions running through my mind now.

Is it true?

How did Ms. Im know about it?

What would be mom's reason? 

It's impossible, isn't it?

I thought mom's best friend was Taeyeon's mother, so how could that be?

I know mom, she's kind. She would never hurt innocent people.

I could see that Taeyeon was confused, likewise.

"Is that true?" Taeyeon asked then looked at my mom.

Mom didn't answer yet, she was nervous as she trembled. She couldn't face Taeyeon as her gazes went to different places.

"Mom... i-it's that t-true?" Taeyeon stammered.

Mom barely nodded "Y-yes," her voice cracked.

"What? I thought Taeyeon's mother was your best friend, mom?" I said in disbelief.

"Huh? You knew this Pany but you didn't tell me?" Taeyeon was like accusing me of something bad.

"Don't blame her, I was about to tell you this Taeyeon but this stupid moron showed up and messed everything. He's like his brother, Do Jung who controlled your father!" Mom said angrily looking at Ms. Im. 

He? So Ms. Im was possessed by a man.

"I don't understand, please... explain this mom," Taeyeon tried to control her emotions. 

At least, she gave mom a chance to explain.

"What? Just kill her now!" Ms. Im shouted. Her voice was more like a man.

"Shut up you ing moron!" Taeyeon growled at Ms. Im.

We looked at my mom and she took in a deep breath "Erika, your mom was my best friend. I also know your dad Heechul. We have same college. We graduated and I met Tiffany's dad, my husband. We got married when I was 24. Then we found out that Erika was Heechul's mate but your mother didn't feel the same way to him."

"How could that possible?" Sunny asked as her forehead puckered.

"Heechul wasn't her mate but she tried as she married him. We thought we'll be just fine. Taeyeon was born and Tiffany as well. My husband died in a mission still, Erika didn't feel the same to Heechul. He's not her mate," Mom justified.

"Then who? Who's my mother's mate? Did she find her mate?" Taeyeon inquired. I couldn't tell her mood now as her expression was closed up.

"Her mate... Her mate was... Me," Mom avoided Taeyeon's eyes.

"What?" Me and Sunny said in chorus.

"H-how?" Taeyeon dryly asked.

"When Tiffany's father died, Erika started to feel something for me. Our bond became stronger as I fell in love with her. I felt our strong connection then she confessed that I am her mate," Mom looked back at Taeyeon, she's crying. I covered my mouth and also cried.

"That's crazy!" Ms. Im commented.

"Heechul didn't mark your mom, he waited because he believed that he's Erika's mate. Heechul was very kind so we told him the truth. He deserved to know and he accepted it. He understood the situation as always but one night, when me and Erika were about to mate, he intruded. He was controlled by that necklace. He killed your mom Taeyeon I tried to stop him and accidentally I... I killed him. Shot him with silver bullet in his heart but it's too late because I already lost my love, your mom died," Mom sobbed hard as she rubbed her chest. She was breathing hard, I could feel her pain... so much pain.

"Then the necklace was broken, Heechul was back to normal as he saw Erika was dead. He blamed himself for the last time of his life. I'm sorry Taeyeon... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it. I love your mother, I love her so much," Mom looked at me as she caressed my cheek.

"I loved your father Tiffany but Erika became my life, I died inside but I fought. And I'm still fighting for you Tiffany, I love you sweetie... I'm sorry," I hugged mom, I couldn't blame her. 

The destiny played with their lives, it's so complicated.

Taeyeon began to wheeze, she was angry I could see her eyes were flaming with fury then she transformed to wolf as her clothes were ripped.

Oh no.

Ms. Im laughed with her man's voice.

And I won't let Taeyeon hurt my mom... I need to calm her down.

 

 

 

*****



 

 

 


What a twist? Lol.

NP: Lost in Love by TaeNy ♥♥♥