Accepted

My Mate

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

 

The next day.

I went to Taeyeon's house with my pink backpack. I put the things that will help me to get along with Taeyeon and Mom also gave me few tips.

I was at the porch of Taeyeon's house as I knocked on the door, she said that she will be home this afternoon. After a few knocks, I heard that someone behind the door unlocking it. For a moment, there's a silence and the door creaked as it slowly opened revealing a woman.

My eyes went round as I gasped, it's Miss Im! My professor! What she's doing here?

Miss Im beamed at me "Ohh... Miss Hwang, what are you doing here? Taeyeon went out of town with Sunny." So she's really with Sunny huh? Out of town? What? They're dating? 

Miss Im snickered "It's not what you think Miss Hwang."

I felt that my face flushed "I called her last night, she said she'll be back here this afternoon."

"Okay... you can wait her inside." Taeyeon didn't invite me inside her house because Miss Im is living  with her?

"Um.. Miss Im-" I was about to ask her but she interrupted me.

"I'm her guardian if you're thinking why I'm here but Taeyeon is somewhat the mistress here. I think you already know her real identity right?" She's really smart to read my mind just watching my gestures or just looking at me.

I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone about it or she will be dead. No one knows at school that we are related so just keep everything private, please?" She requested but it was more like a command.

I think Miss Im changed since Taeyeon and I are dating. I don't know but she appeared different now.

"Of course, I won't tell others." Other people so I excluded my mom, she's not just other person.

"Good, come in."

I was about to go inside when I heard a car, I turned around to see it.

It was Taeyeon's car parked in front of her house, I couldn't help it but to smile. Taeyeon and Sunny went out of the car, Sunny seemed to be in bad mood as she stomped her way inside the house. She glanced at me and smiled but she didn't stop walking. 

Taeyeon sprinted to me as the corner of quirked up "Pany... Um... Hi, I'm glad to see you here."

Miss Im left us alone and got inside the house.

I nodded "Do you have a place here where we can stay... you know... just the two of us?" I'm so eager to make it up to her though I can't stop fidgeting my hands.

"Oh... yeah."

"Can we go there, now?"

She nodded "Sure, if you insisted."


 

 

 

 

 

An hour after walking non-stop in the forest, at last, we reached the cabin. The place around it was beautiful and breathtaking. There's also waterfalls here! Gosh, it's so beautiful as the water flows over a series of steep drops in the course of a ledge. It burst creates a surreal picture as soon as we entered the premises of it, I was utterly dumbfounded.

I dragged Taeyeon in the water as I put down my bag on a big stone, gladly, we're wearing shorts and just shirts. The water was just 4 ft.

We were enjoying the rejuvenating natural hydrotherapy session... this was great! The perfect waterfalls with a cascade gentle enough to swim under, at the right comfy cool, not-freeze-your--off temperature.

We were splashing water to each other as we laughed out loud. We were drenched from head to toe.

"This place is so beautiful," I said as I gawked around.

"This is well-recommended for travelers looking for enchantingly beautiful place but sadly, it's hidden and no one knows this place except from me, us," she bragged.

With this beautiful place, I almost forgot why I'm here.

"Taeyeon..."

"Hmm?"

"Can you show me your wolf form? I want to see it again." 

Taeyeon smiled at me as she got off from the water and she offered a hand to me then I took it. She helped me to get out of the water as well, I saw her ducked avoiding to look at me. I looked down and saw my white shirt was wet. It became see through!

I smirked. I made her blush.

"I hope you'll not be scared anymore because Toothless will be hurt," Taeyeon said.

"Toothless?"

She cackled "I gave my wolf side a name, Toothless."

"Toothless? That's cute."

Taeyeon nodded "She was toothless until we reached 7! That mutt is so cute!"

Then she laughed like an ahjumma, it was contagious as I began to laugh with her.

What's this? I'm so happy being with her right now. It's time to admit that I like Taeyeon so badly. 

My heart was pounding wildly in my chest as I thought of it.

"Please Tae, show me," I genuinely requested.

Taeyeon nodded and stepped away.

"This time, I will let my clothes be ripped," she chuckled.

"Just watch, this will be real quick," she added as she winked.

I gazed at her attentively as Taeyeon bowed 90 degrees and with just a snap, she transformed herself to a giant wolf.

That's it? Her clothes were ripped into pieces. And there's no magic whatsoever, no glowing or fancy glittery effects, but in just a blink of an eye she became a wolf. It almost didn't last within a second.

Toothless growled and I cowered. She observed my actions then she backed away.

So I scuffled to her and scrutinized her features. I caressed her muzzle, her fur was so soft and smooth. She's dazzling with her thick white fur though.

"I hope she will not be scared anymore. It hurts me to see her like that as if I will hurt her, I will never hurt her." I heard it. Wait. Is that Taeyeon? Or Toothless rather?

Mind links.

"I hope she will accept me now, I really missed her." This was amazing, I could hear her!

Toothless rubbed her muzzle to my palm as she trying to feel my warmth.

"She's my only mate, I will never find another..." I smiled with that.

"Don't worry Tae, Toothless... I accept you. I'm your mate and you will be mine as well. Sorry if I got scared last time but not anymore. I missed you too," I said softly. This was real and it's from my heart.

This ain't a game, this is what I feel.

"She can hear me?" She innocently asked to herself as she stared at me.

"Yes, I can hear you," I gave her eye smile.

"Oh my moon goddess! How could that possible? I don't mark her yet! This is mind link!" Toothless started to trot, she was excited but confused.

"I don't know but I can hear you, you're so beautiful Toothless," she bowed her head and I reached her forehead then petted her.

"I'm happy to be with you," I mumbled.

Toothless nuzzled her nose to my neck and I giggled "Ya, that tickles."

She made a hoarse sound, she's laughing but it sounds like a low growl.

I stepped back to see her and she grinned. I couldn't contain my laugh, she's so adorable! I could see her big and sharp fangs but it's not intimidating at all.

"Let's bond Toothless, I want to get along with you," Toothless tilted her head.

I grabbed my backpack and pulled out the things I needed while Toothless sat staring at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"It's playtime, Toothy."



 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

 

 

NP: Love by Dean Trbl (A Color Show) ♥