1 - Welcome to Unnatural High (Busay Falls Campus)

Fairies and Dragons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuna is about to choke-slam someone. She’s definitely not taking this. Today was supposed to be a good day! She was just elected as the Fairy of Love for Unnatural High – Busay Falls campus as Miss Kim Yong-sun was elected as Busay Falls Love Fairy Representative, but yeah. Her day’s getting worse. She interacted with some humans before going into the waterfalls, and she got a tomato thrown at her face because she saw the love life of that human and she blurted it out that the woman was gonna die single. She had it coming, Yuna consoled herself. Then after that, she flew her way to the waterfall, so her wings got soaked. She has to wait for twelve hours for it to dry. And now, the line to the entrance of the school is so. freaking. long. She could’ve found a golden heart already, given her waiting time. She glanced over at the Unnaturals on the line, and it’s noticeable that they’re in pairs and Yuna is just disgusted.

As THE Fairy of Love, the girl can see things other Unnaturals can see. That is, their “red string”. A string on your ring finger that can extend, but can never be broken. The string basically tells who you’re gonna end up with, or who you’re fated to be with. And even after reincarnations, it will never change. Even if the other half dies, well, you’d just have to wait for the reincarnation to show up. Hassle, but she can see those stuffs. And as THE Fairy of Love, it’s her task to make them meet without revealing their fates and the reason why she’s disgusted is this.

You see, the red strings means soulmates, right? Yellow strings means hatred, blue strings means un-fated relationships, white strings means family and purple strings means ual desires. Unlike the red string, these strings are just located randomly on their other fingers. There are two pairs in front of her. One guy, most likely a werewolf, considering the fur outfit, and an elf, because she’s small, are holding hands. They have a blue string. In short, they’re dating but they’re not meant to be dating. The wolf’s red string is connected to the girl from the other pair. Yuna thinks she’s a Merfolk. But that mermaid’s blue and purple strings are connected to the guy she’s with, probably a vampire. But wait, the drama isn’t over. Apparently, Vampire guy has a purple string connected to Elf girl. Yuna sighed. Yes, being the Fairy of Love has lots of perks, but damn, it’s stressful.

“Fairy, you’re going to Busay Falls Lovers’ Lane on your own?” Yuna snapped out of her thoughts and looked up. Tall person alert. But she didn’t look up that much, Yuna’s pretty tall. She’s wearing the same uniform as Yuna, so she figured that she’s a fellow student. The person looks like a vampire to her. She’s taller than her, maybe around 175-178 centimetres.

Wait, wait.

“LOVERS’ LANE?!” Yuna almost cursed out loud after those two words. She’s been in Busay Falls ever since she was born but a LOVERS’ LANE? “You mean, like, a dating place?”

The tall girl nodded, pulling out a humanly chocolate bar out of her uniform pocket. “If you are taking that lane to get to Unnatural High, you’re probably gonna get to school at maybe 10pm or something.”

Yuna blinked. Okay, she did not expect that. She quietly stepped out of the line and joined the girl. “Thank you.” She shyly thanked her.

The girl chewed on her food. “No problem. You new here?”

Yuna shook her head in response. “No.”

“Then what happened?” The two began walking next to each other into the town inside Busay Falls. The town isn’t big. There’s the city hall, the water works, the electricity supply area, the hospital, the houses, and the school. And some of them are up there, sticking next to the walls. Those houses are owned by Strzygas. They can transform to owls so flying isn’t really a problem for them.

“I wet my wings.” Yuna answered as she fluttered her wings a bit before making it disappear. “I’ve been training at Unnatural High, though.”

She nodded. “Looks like it. Trainee Fairies are not supposed to show themselves until election.”

Yuna, at the back of her mind is amazed at the girl’s knowledge. “You know a lot.” Yuna mentally face-palmed when she realized that she has yet to introduce herself. “I’m Choi Yuna. Fairy of Love.”

The other girl smiled and gave her a piece of her chocolate bar. “I’m Kim Sojung. Banshee.”

Yuna gasped. “The ones who scream when someone’s gonna die?” Very witty, Yuna. She thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter