Chapter 8

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "I'm really sleepy" - Sana blurted out the first excuse she could think of. However, it didn't stop Jungkook from advancing.

 

- "I'll make sure you stay awake."

 

- "But..."

 

- "Shhh..." - He put two fingers on her lips to shut her off while nuzzling his nose into her neck. - "Mmhm.. You smell good." 

 

Warning bell went off inside Sana's head when she felt something wet and warm came in contact with her skin. It sensually trailed along her shoulder blade only to stop at her ear, nibbling at the sensitive area. - "And delicious." 

 

His y, husky whisper made Sana's heart sped up involuntarily. A million thoughts ran through her head all at once. Even though Sana knew the deal might eventually lead to this kind of situation, it was way too absurd that she didn't have enough time to adequately prepare herself. 

 

'What have I gotten myself into?'

 

As Jungkook s his strong arms around Sana's waist and pulled her flush against his body, she frantically tried to search for something, anything, to divert his attention. She didn't want to lose 'it' to him yet at the same time, she had came too far to just simply blow her cover and risk being killed afterwards without getting any answer. 

 

- "There there, it won't hurt..." - He smirked, seeing how her composed demeanor gradually came crumbling. - "...much."

 

A sharp pain shot through Sana's entire body as Jungkook's pearly whites sunk into her neck abruptly. She bit her lips hard, fingers digging into his back to support herself so that she wouldn't fall over. Taking advantage of her current state, Jungkook's naughty hands crept up her shirt, slightly flicked through her bare skin and grabbed...

 

- "EEEKKKK MY EYES!!!" - Upon hearing the loud scream, both of them turned to the source of interruption. Dressed in baby blue pajama with hair tied into cute twintails, there stood a girl who looked like she might be a few years younger than them. Her arms were crossed and it's pretty apparent that she found the scene in front of her greatly disturbing. - "FOR GOD'S SAKE GET A ING ROOM!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter