Chapter 5

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook was bored out of his mind. There was barely any alcohol on the table and the food tasted bland as hell. On top of that, he had to wear this troublesome suit... How he'd love nothing more than to just tear it off and get back to his usual attire.

'Why the hell am I here?'

Oh yeah, he almost forgot. It was because a certain red-head beauty by the name of Myoui Mina had personally invited him, and he wasn't going to decline such an attractive lady without a valid reason.

Wait, scratch that. She was attractive at first, her elegant image instantly caught his eyes the first time he saw her in a ballet performance. However, her 'lady-like' mannerism and uptight attitude turned him off real quick, since it was pretty clear he wouldn't be able to get what he wanted with her anytime soon.

Yes, call him a jerk or whatever, but Jungkook was only interested in one thing: getting the girl in his bed. That was it. No commitment, no complication. Too bad, it seemed like his 'date' got the wrong idea.

- "I love reading." - The girl smiled and took a small sip from her cup of tea. It had been 20 minutes and all she had done was talking about herself. - "Lately, I've been..."

- "Look. Let's cut to the chase." - Jungkook sighed. - "Are you available tonight or not?"

Mina's jaw slightly dropped, eyes widened at his implication. She was mortified that someone would actually have the gut to ask it straight to her face. Who in the world did he think she was? For god's sake, she was Myoui freakin Mina - the only daughter of Myoui Kenta and heiress to one of the most prestigious clans in Japan!

- "E...Ex..cuse me?"

- "Thought so."

Jungkook stood up and left the table. He wasn't going to waste his time on a difficult one when there were plenty of other pretty girls around who would probably be more than willing to take him on his offer. Even back when he was still sitting with Mina, he could see those inviting smiles and winks sent his way. Well, who could blame them anyway? Jeon Jungkook happened to have the irresistible bad boy charm that typically called for attention, especially from the opposite gender.

'Hmm...'

He scanned his surroundings, searching for his next target. In the right corner, there was a buxom blond bombshell  flirtily blowing kisses at him. Then a little bit to her left was this good-looking brunette with nice long legs, pretty much model type. Also...

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat the moment his gaze fell on her, the gorgeous girl with that particular shade of grey hair. She was a wonderful mix between cute and y with her lovely honey brown eyes, naturally rosy cheeks, elegant nose and pouty, kissable cherry pink lips. Not to mention her body. Gosh, her body! The gown she was wearing wasn't anywhere near as revealing as the majority of the girls there but somehow it managed to make her look insanely seductive in his eyes. The rather simple strapless whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter