Chapter 19

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly, going to the mart with Taehyung wasn't all that bad. Despite being a royalty, he seemed down to earth and his sense of humor was compatible with Sana's so the trip was quite comfortable. After having bought the ingredients for the meal, Taehyung also offered to help Sana in the kitchen. Initially she wanted to decline but he eventually managed to convince her. She didn't give him much to do though. His only task was to wash some veggies while she took care of the rest.

 

- "Are you working at Jeon's mansion?"

 

- "Yes." - Sana replied without averting her gaze from the cutting board, skillfully dicing a bunch of fresh potatoes and carrots.

 

- "Mhm. Then do you mind if I ask how did you get in the palace last time?"

 

Sana tensed visibly. Taehyung really did remember. If so, was the whole friendly act he put up just now only to lower her guard and make interrogating her easier? Well either way, she wasn't going to throw Yerin's name out there no matter what. Although, she'd probably have to come up with something to get him to drop the topic...

 

- "Ah!" - Sana hissed in pain. In an instant, Taehyung rushed to her aid.

 

- "Are you alright?" - He frowned at the sight of blood smearing her pale skin. - "Stay here, I'll go grab the medical kit."

 

Taehyung hurried out and soon returned with a white box in hand. He then told Sana to sit down and gently applied antibiotic cream on the wound before wrapping a bandage around her finger. 

 

- "There." - He examined his handiwork once again to make sure the dressing was nice and secure. - "The cut is a bit deep so please avoid straining. If you need help with carrying stuffs, just tell me."

 

- "...Thank you."

 

- "And to make it heal faster." - Taehyung lifted her hand to his lips. The warm contact sent a bolt through Sana's veins, making her heart flutter. As the feeling brought back memories of the moment their lips met on their first encounter, her cheeks slightly tinted pink.

 

- "What the is going on?"

 

An icy voice broke the mood. It belonged to none other than Jungkook, who stood by the entrance glaring at the pair with a dark scowl etched onto his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter