Chapter 11

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was little Sana's 10th birthday and to say the ceremony was grand was a huge understatement. The decorations, foods, cakes among others were extravagantly fancy and expensive. The party was that of a top notch elite, on par with a true royalty's.

 

At an early age, Sana learned that her father was an important public figure, hence there were a lot of guests attending her birthday celebration. Though she couldn't recognize most of their faces, all of them came up to greet her with some sort of present. Being her respectful self, the young girl politely thanked everyone with a bright smile. Her birthday was going great, the best part of all being that she got to be with her father once again. Though often too busy with his business, he's never missed any of his dear daughter's birthdays.

 

- "Sana-chan" - Sana's father smiled warmly at her. - "Are you having fun?"

 

- "Yes!" - She beamed happily and gave him a tight hug. - "Thank you so much!"

 

- "Anything for my little princess."

 

The father - daughter duo was having a sweet family moment when suddenly, everything turned completely black. Instantly, bodyguards rushed to Sana and her father's side, ready to protect them from potential harms.

 

- "Father, what..."

 

- "Hiroki, take Sana. Now." - The young girl's mouth slightly dropped in surprise. Her father's voice was distant yet urgent, unlike the calm and soothing tone he usually used with her.

 

- "Yes, sir." - A man wearing black suit bowed abruptly, picked Sana up then dashed out. Several other men also accompanied them, pushing all those clueless and worrisome guests out of the way.

 

- "Wait, where are you taking me? Why don't tou-san go with..."

 

She never got to finish her question as a loud, resounding noise cut her off. The deafening silence echoed for less than 5 seconds, before all hell officially broke loose.

 

-----

 

Jungkook looked at the girl trembling in his arms, a weird feeling tugged at his insides. He didn't know exactly what happened to trigger such intense reaction from her, but the fear evident in her eyes was all too familiar. 

 

Trauma.

 

Thus, he let her hide her face in his chest and though he was a bit annoyed that her tears wetted his suit, he allowed it. Jungkook was never the type to comfort others so he didn't know what to do other than hug and pat her back awkwardly.

 

Fortunately, the light returned soon enough. The wedding host apologized for the inconvenience and explained to them that the blackout was due to a terrible storm, which probably wouldn't p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter