Chapter 18

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" 

 

Sana blinked in confusion. Wait, did this stranger just use a pick-up line on her?

 

- "Mingyu, cut the crap." - Jungkook scowled. - "She isn't interested."

 

- "Aww, don't be such a killjoy!" - The handsome one named Mingyu winked at Sana playfully. - "Hit me up when you wanna have a great time."

 

Jungkook resisted the urge to strangle him. Although he knew Mingyu was a natural flirt, seeing the guy try to pull his moves on Sana was annoying as hell. Thankfully, someone pushed Mingyu aside before he could irritate Jungkook any further.

 

- "Don't mind him." - A boy cheerfully faced Sana. - "Hi, I'm Baekhyun. What's your name?"

 

- "Minaki Sana, at your service." - She bowed politely. - "I'd be in charge of cooking and cleaning during your stay." 

 

- "Aww, no need to be so formal. We're probably about the same age." - A pretty blonde with short hair laughed. - "The name is Jeongyeon by the way. And this guy over here is my boyfriend, Namjoon."

 

Namjoon nodded his acknowledgement. Both Jeongyeon and her boyfriend was tall and had model-like body proportions. 

 

- "I'm Dahyun." - A lovely girl with porcelain skin greeted Sana brightly. - "I'm Baekhyun's sister and Taehyung's cousin."

 

- "My name is Eunwoo." - The male who looked like he was straight out of a shoujo manga smiled. - "I'm Dahyun's classmate. Nice to meet you."

 

With everyone took turn introducing themselves to Sana, it seemed like they all welcomed her with open arms. 

 

Well, almost all of them.

 

- "Yeri." - The last person in their group curtly introduced herself. She looked cute, but disdain was written all over her face at the sight of the newcomer.

 

- "Alright kids! Time to divide the rooms." - Jeongyeon clapped her hand to get others' attention. - "Since we have another girl with us, Sana and I can room together. The others can stay the same: Yeri and Dahyun, Mingyu and Baekhyun, Eunwoo and Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook." 

 

Everyone agreed on the arrangement. Afterwards, they decided to go back to their own room to unpack and meet up at the beach in an hour. 

 

———

 

- "Hey. Why are you still here?"

 

Sana turned to see Taehyung with his ever-so-charming smile, standing there in nothing but his swim shorts. She instantly averted her gaze elsewhere, silently hoping he wouldn't see the faint blush dusting her face. 

 

- "I'm making lunch."

 

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter