Chapter 15

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was as if time momentarily stood still and the two of them were the only ones in this world. The male in front of her was more than just handsome. With his tanned skin, refined facial feature and dominant aura, he looked nothing short of a god himself. However, thought of Yerin waiting outside soon brought Sana back to her senses. She hurriedly get back to her feet and apologized to the stranger. But just as Sana was about to dash off, the said male stopped her by blocking the way with his bigger frame.

 

- "Miss, may I have your full name?" - Seeing Sana's obvious hesitation, his voice took a sterner tone. - "If you refuse to answer, I'll have no choice but to report you for trespassing. I know you don't work here."

 

As much as Sana wanted to ignore his question, she knew she better answer it lest he decided to act upon his words.

 

- "Sana. Minaki Sana."

 

His eyes lit up in sudden recognition, but it easily went without notice because Sana was too busy finding a way to escape. - "Look, I really need to go right now so can you please just let me pass? I promise I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

It took a few seconds but eventually, he stepped aside. Sana muttered a quick thank you before rushing to the back gate to meet Yerin.

 

Unfortunately, they didn't make it in time and got scolded by Jaehyun. However, he let it slide since it was their first offense. 

 

—-—

 

The morning after that inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter