Chapter 21

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana didn't know what to do. For one, she just made it clear with Jungkook that she didn't want to get involved in his affair so kissing him was definitely out of question. On the other hand, while there was also that incident with Taehyung, the last thing she needed right then was the drama which might follow lest anyone else know about it. Besides, if the way Jungkook reacted after seeing her with Taehyung earlier was of any indication, Sana doubt kissing Taehyung in front of him would be a good idea.

 

- "Come on. Why are you taking so long?" - Yeri rolled her eyes. - "It's just a kiss. What are you afraid of?"

 

Sana was running out of options. Should she lie? Perhaps tell them it was mistake and she only drank in the previous round because she was thirsty? Although it might not clear the suspicion, at least there was a chance they'd drop the subject...

 

- "That's enough." - A deep voice calmly spoke up. It seemed like Taehyung had sensed Sana's discomfort and spoke up. - "Yeri, drop it."

 

As usual, his neutral expression was hard to read. However, the fact that the normally standoffish prince came to Sana's rescue was enough for Yeri to confirm her theory. It was likely that something happened between these two.

 

- "Fine, I'll change the dare.." - Yeri pouted. Now that she got it figured out, there was no need to push further. After all, it wouldn't do her any good to go against Taehyung. - "How about..."

 

- "MOVE AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" - Jungkook's sudden alert startled everyone. Despite the confusion, they followed his instruction, just right on time before the glass door was smashed into thousands of pieces. Luckily, nobody got injured.

 

- "Damn it." - Jungkook swore when he saw several moving shadows not very far from there. - "We are trapped."

 

- "What should we do?" - Mingyu quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter