Chapter 14

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "We have visitors today." - Sowon, their main cook, announced. - "Sana, would you mind bringing these dishes to the dining room please?"

 

- "Sure." - Sana nodded and proceeded to do as Sowon said. When she arrived at her destination, there were already several people sitting there. Them being GD and a beautiful woman - probably in her late twenties - sitting at the head of the table, a middle aged couple on their left side then Jungkook and a young, pretty girl on their right. Though, for whatever reason, she could notice the obvious dark expression on Jungkook's face straight away.

 

- "Here is the entrée." - She set the dishes down in front of each guest then politely asked. - "Would you like anything else?"

 

- "Coffee." - It was Jungkook. 

 

Sana went to the server bar cart, took the pre-prepared coffee carafe and approached him. Carefully, she poured the content into his cup... when all of the sudden, a strong pull at the hem of her dress startled her and thus, made her spill coffee on Jungkook's clothes instead.

 

- "WHAT THE ?" - He angrily stood up. 

 

- "I'm so..."

 

- "Do you know how much this costs? How are you planning to pay this back huh?" - Jungkook held her wrist tightly. - "Come. I need to speak to Jaehyun about this."

 

And with that, he dragged her out of the room.

 

-----

 

- "Finally some fresh air!" - Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief.

 

- "Um..." - She lowered her head. - "Sorry for spilling coffee on you, I really didn't mean to. I'll do my best to pay back for your suit."

Looking at her guilt-ridden expression, Jungkook couldn't help but laugh. As expected, the poor girl was still clueless.

 

- "Don't worry. It's just an act to escape from that hell." - He chuckled. - "Seriously, I almost died of boredom back there."

 

It took Sana a few seconds to fully process what he just said. She couldn't believe he just used her to fool everyone like that! But then again...

 

- "Your hand is burnt." - She lifted his left hand for closer inspection. - "I'll help you treat it."

 

- "Huh?" - Jungkook glanced at the red patch on his hand. - "This is nothing..."

 

- "Let me."

 

Noticing how stern her voice was, Jungkook knew he should agree if he wanted the girl to stop feeling guilty.

 

- "Alright."

 

-----

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter