Chapter 17

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was on the top floor alone again. Ever since she was given permission, it had became her habit to spend at least 1 hour here every night just to watch the stars and clear her mind. However, the recent turn of events made it difficult for her to enjoy any free time. For one, Sana just straight out told Jungkook that she was guilty and if he chose to report her, she'd end up in jail. Despite not being a good liar, Sana thought her direct confession was a terrible move. She had to give it to Jungkook though. His dominant presence temporarily clouded her better judgement. Not to mention the things he did...

Sana frowned, an unpleasant feeling crept into her stomach upon remembering the earlier conversation she had this afternoon.

Flashback:

- "Hey, you're Sana right?"
Sana turned to the owner of that voice. Judging from the maid uniform, the girl was one of her fellow co-workers.

- "Yes. And you are...?"

- "Yeonjung is the name". - She was wearing a secretive smile, arm crossed. - "I heard you kissed master Jungkook in his reading room the other day."

Sana frowned. Words sure travelled quickly around here.

- "Well, can't really blame you though." - Yeonjung shrugged. - "Our boss is quite a catch eh? Bet you ain't the only one that tried to seduce him."

- "I didn't..."

- "Poor thing." - She cut Sana off, a look of pity crossed her face. - "You better wake up before getting your heart broken into millions of pieces."

- "I don't..."

- "I mean, you know master Jungkook is engaged right?"- Yeonjung rolled her eyes. - "Of course you do! It's all over the news."

Sana bit her lips. No, she wasn't aware of Jungkook's engagement because she had never been the type to keep up with the latest updates and gossips. A heavy weight tugged at her conscience. Had Sana known, she probably would have tried harder to avoid his advances.

- "Though, I gotta say you're really something." - Yeonjung scanned Sana up and down. - "Going after miss Chou Tzuyu's fiancé like that, you have guts."

'Chou Tzuyu?' - The name sounded oddly familiar...

Right! Sana remembered Nayeon bringing Tzuyu up quite often since the girl was her best friend's "celebrity crush". According to Nayeon, Chou Tzuyu was one of the most sought-after models, highly praised for her exotic beauty and amazing proportions. Moreover, Tzuyu's family was rich and powerful - with her father being a police general, mother being the founder of a popular multi-million cosmetics chain and grandfather being a renowned prosecutor.

- "You wouldn't stand a chance."

End Flashback

- "You're here."

'Speaking of the devil...'

Jeon Jungkook was sitting next to her, in his casual white tee shirt and faded ripped jeans, gazing at the night sky above. Sana didn't even notice him coming in because she was too busy zoning out.

- "I've been looking for you."

Sana raised an eyebrow.

- "...What for?"

Jungkook glanced at her, a smirk adorned his handsome face.

- "We're going on a trip."

That was unexpected.

- "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter