Chapter 3

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Get rid of her."

Jimin and J-Hope's looked at Suga as if he had just grown another head.

- "Hyung, we can't do that!" - Jimin protested loudly. - "Sure, I might be trash. But I'm not going to kill an innocent person out of nowhere!"

...

- "I didn't say anything about killing her." - The oldest deadpanned.

- "Oh."

- "Just let her go." - Suga silently scrutinized Sana's every move. - "That is, only if she swear not to breathe a word about this to anyone, of course."

The girl, unwavered by the obvious challenging tone, met his gaze equally. The two stared at each other for what seemed like minutes, trying to gauge the opponent's reaction. Neither of them wanted to back off. Thus, not until J-Hope uncomfortably coughed did they finally break the eye contact.

- "I won't." - Sana curtly answered.

- "Good."

- "Alright then, let's just go back to the city tomorrow and drop her off." - Jimin laughed awkwardly, trying to ease the tension.

Suga shrugged and left with J-hope following him not far behind, leaving only Jimin with the lass they mistakenly captured. After a short mental debate, the male finally decided to sit on the chair next to hers.

- "Hi, I'm Jimin." - The lad offered her a small smile. He seemed nice. Certainly, much nicer than that Suga guy.

- "I've noticed."

- "Ah... It's such a shame that we met in this situation aye?" - Jimin scratched his head, looking a bit embarrassed. - "You're quite brave, Sana. Most people would have been shaking in your boots."

'There's no reason to be scared if you have nothing to lose.'

- "Hmm? What do you mean by that?"

Sana's eyes wid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter